Chapter 24: "2nd Day with Sunggyu Oppa and Leo" + Hospital

Love Star.

YOUR POV:

 

I woke up by the sound of the alarm.

I stretched then went to the bathroom.

I started to take a quick shower then dried myself.

I went inside the Walk in Closet then wore my undergarments, uniforn and this shoes.

(Shoes : http://www.asianfashion.com/two-color-laces-plaid-lined-sneakers-1025792465.html)

I went to the Bag Category then chose this.

(Bag : http://www.yesstyle.com/en/ashton-faux-leather-backpack-dark-beige-one-size/info.html/pid.1030239440)

I placed all my school stuff inside the bag then went outside of the Walk in Closet.

I opened the curtains as I saw no one but I heard the sound of the shower.

I went out and headed to the kitchen.

I grab a bread with a jam on it then went out.

I asked our personal butler to send me to school.

As I was inside the limo, my phone started to ring.

I looked at the caller ID and it was Sunggyu Oppa.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said

"YAH!! You stole my bread with jam." Sunggyu Oppa said as I could imagine him poute.

"Mianhe Oppa. You can still make a new one, Oppa." I said as I chuckled.

"Your right, Well see you later!" And with that Sunggyu Oppa hunged up.

As Sunggyu Oppa hunged up, I arrived infront of the School gates.

I went outside of the limo and thanked our personal butler then bid goodbye.

As I turned around, I saw students looking at me with awe.

Haven't they seen a person who just thanked their butler then bid goodbye? o.O

I started walking inside as I hears screams from girls at the back.

I looked back as I saw this guy going towards my direction.

WTH?! I dont want my head to be ripped -.-

I started running towards my building then went inside just to find my locker.

As I was walking in the corridor, each one of the students made way for me then smiled.

I smiled back at them. I noticed that boys were hanging their head low.

I somehow grew confused about them.

I looked at the number in the piece of paper that is in my hand.

1320....

I looked at the locker beside me and it was '1320'

"Yes." I mumbled as I opened my locker with this code '13203'

My locker opened as Roses, Letters, Cards and Chocolated fell from my locker.

"What the?" I moved a step back wards as I looked at it with a confused face.

How can I receive this stuff if I just got here? -.-

I started to pick the stuff up then threw it to the nearest trash bin.

"Tsk tsk tsk, People should not put those stuff early in the morning since I dont want to carry alot of stuff." I said as I could see students looking at me.

I just gave them my 'Ice Princess' look then went to my locker.

I placed the stuff that aren't needed inside the locker.

I grabbed the decorations inside my bag then started to decorate my locker.

I was somehow lucky since my locker is Light Blue which was one of my favorite colors.

I smiled with vistory as I noticed Luhan boring holes at my back.

"What?" I said as I turned around, facing Luhan.

"Nothing." He said as he closed his locker.

"Kaja?" He looked at me.

"Ne!" I said as I closed my locker then started walking with Luhan.

"Luhan Oppa, can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Sure thing." Luhan said as he placed both of his hands inside his pocket.

"Why were you and the other Oppa's dead tired yesterday?" I asked as I gripped on the strap of my bag.

"Oh....We were practicing since we'll have a mini concert in Myeongdong." Luhan said as smiled at me.

"Jinjja?" I beamed as I smiled back at him.

"Mmm." Luhan said as he nodded.

"Gomaweoyo Oppa." I said as I looked at Luhan.

"Your Welcome." Luhan smiled at me as he ruffled my hair.

"Oppa. You just distroyed my hair." I jokingly complained as I pouted.

"Mianheyo." Luhan chuckled as he fixed my hair with his slender,thin,fragile hands.

"Its okay." I gave Luhan my famous eye smile.

 

>>FAST FORWARD<<

 

Luhan Oppa and Me arrived at the classroom being welcomed by the laughter of IU and Baekhyun.

"Have you seen his face?" Baekhyun asked IU while laughing.

"Yea!" IU answered back as they started laughing really hard.

"Luhan Oppa, we have another couple." I whispered to Luhan as we both smirked.

"Lets take a picture of them?" Luhan looked at me with a evil smirk plastered on his baby face.

"Yea." I smirked back as we got our phones then took atleast 5 pictures of them.

"GOOD MORNING!" Luhan Oppa and I said in unison just to see IU and Baekhyun jump.

"Omo! Yah, Don't shout. You startled us." Baekhyun and IU said in unison.

"Okie....." I said as I looked at Luhan to say something with me.

"Lovebirds." Luhan Oppa and I said as we stiffle a laugh.

IU and Baekhyun was left frozen.

Luhan and I sat on our places as we laughed quietly while burying our faces on the table.

After how many mins. of burying our faces on the table, Mr. Kang arrived.

I looked up and saw that Sehun's place was still empty.

IU gave me a stick note which was placed infront of my table.

I took it then read it.

Yah! Where's your Oppa? :\ -IU<3

I brought my sticky note out from my table.

I started writing then sticked it on IU's arms.

I don't know where he is :\ -~~~~~

As IU was about to write when Sehun came inside with a face that is really pale.

"M-mianhe...." And with that Sehun collasped.

"SEHUN!" We all shouted as Mr. Kang ran to him then called Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun! Help me piggyback Sehun." Mr. Kang said as Baekhyun went their immediately as he helped Mr. Kang piggyback Sehun.

In a split second, they started running going to the clinic.

"Should we go there to?" IU looked at me and Luhan

I nodded as I stood up then started running.

I could see the classes were looking at me while Luhan and IU were following from behind.

'What's going on?'

'I saw Mr. Kang carrying Sehun on his back.'

'What happened to Sehun Oppa'

'I also saw Baekhyun Oppa helping Mr. Kang.'

'Sehun Oppa looked really pale.'

I heard all the comments of all the students as I passed by.

As I was running, my conscience spoke up.

ITS BECAUSE OF THE FANGIRLS! -your beloved conscience

My eyes widen as I stopped then went to the principals office.

"MR. LEE!" I kicked the door open making Mr. Lee startled.

"Yes Ms. Oh?" Mr. Lee asked me.

"Can I make an announcement later at recess time?" I asked him

"Yes." Mr. Lee smiled at me.

"Make all the students gather up later in the gym. Thank You." I bowed at Mr. Lee then went out of the room heading towards the clinic.

I arrived at the clinic 5 mins. I saw Baekhyun, Mr. Kang, IU and Luhan sitting inside the clinic.

"Where did you go ~~~~~-ah?" IU asked me as she stood up then noticed my hair.

She started fixing my hair as she went near me.

"I went to the principal since I'm making a announcement later." I said with my poker face.

"Oh. What's the annou-" IU was interrupted by the nurse.

"May I ask who is related to Mr. Oh?" She asked.

"Me. I'm his sister" I said as I looked at her.

"According to my examination of your brother, He is really pale due to running in a long period of time while not stopping." The nurse explained.

"Is he awake?" I asked.

"Yes, he is." The nurse said as she made way for me.

I walked towards Sehun as the nurse closed the curtains.

I sat beside Sehun's bed then grabbed his collar.

"Where you chased by your fangirls?" I asked him with anger in my voice.

"Y-yes." Sehun said as he inhaled.

I let go of Sehun's collar then opened the curtains as I pulled Luhan, Baekhyun and Mr. Kang out.

"IU you watch Sehun." I said as I closed the door.

"Follow me." I said as I started walking towards the principals office.

"Where are we going ~~~~-ah?" Baekhyun asked me.

"We're going to the principals office to make all the students gather up in the gym. RIGHT NOW!" I exclaimed as my pace started to get faster.

I kicked the door open again and made Mr. Lee jump.

"Oh, Ms. ~~~~." Mr. Lee said as he saw me.

I placed my hands on Mr. Lee's tabled then stated.

"Gather.The.Students.NOW!" I said as I turned my back then started walking towards the gym.

Mr. Kang, Luhan and Baekhyun followed me.

'All students please proceed to the gym now. PALLI! Thank you.'

I heard Mr. Lee's voice through the speakers as I went inside the gym and went on the stage.

Mr. Kang, Luhan and Baekhyun followed.

"~~~~~-ah what are you going to announce?" Mr. Kang asked.

"Its about Sehun's fangirls who made him pale." I said as I looked straight ahead as I saw all the students going to their sits.

"Arasso." Mr. Kang said.

I waited all the students to keep quiet as I looked at them my face.

I noticed all the students becoming quiet as I glared at them.

"Good Morning, Now do you know why your here?" I asked them while speaking with the mic. in my hands.

I received a big 'NO' from the students.

"Okay, before I tell you may I ask you a question?" I asked them again.

I received a 'Yes' from the students.

"Who are Oh Sehun's fangirls?" I asked them with eyes that could kill someone.

Nobody raised their hands.

My mind was about to explode in anger.

"TELL.ME.HONESTLY." I gritted my teeth in anger as I looked at them.

Then number of girls raised their hands.

"Do you know that you caused something bad to my brother?" I asked them as the pitch of my voice became high.

I received a big 'NO' from the girls.

"Tch, You made him faint because you F-" I was stopped by Baekhyun and Mr. Kang who noticed that I was about to say foul words.

"As you can see girls, You made Sehun pale and with that he fainted. Do you know that he is-" Luhan was interupted when his phone rang.

Luhan picked his phone up as his eyes widen and with that he hunged up.

"He is going to be brought to the hospital?" Luhan looked at them with a glare.

I couldn't anymore controll my anger as I started running towards Luhan while grabbing the mic.

"IF YOU EVER ING DO THAT BU**SH*T AGAIN YOU WILL-" I was again stopped by Mr. Kang.

"Okay, so that's the end now. Please leave the gym." Baekhyun said as he looked at me worriedly.

The students hurriedly went out of the gym.

Mr. Kang let me go as I started running going outside.

I ran towards the gate as the guards stopped me.

"I need to go to the hospital please! My brother is in the hospital!" I said as I looked at them with eyes that couldn't wait to see his/her sibling who is in the hospital.

The gaurds let me out as I hailed a taxi.

"Please bring me to Seoul Hospital." I said as the driver recognized my face.

"Okay." the driver said as he made his driving alittle bit faster since he could sense that I was in a hurry.

I called Sunggyu Oppa.

"Oppa..." I said in a trembling voice.

"W-waeyo?" He asked me

"Sehun is in the hospital." I said as I had a hard time saying the words.

"Okay, I'll be there? Seoul Hospital?" He asked me.

"Ne." And with that he hunged up.

After how many seconds left, I finally arrived.

I paid the taxi driver then started running towards the lobby.

"Excuse me, where is Oh Sehun's room?" I asked the nurse incharge with the rooms and stuff.

"He is in room 312." the nurse rcognized my face as well with the people inside.

"Thankyou." And with that I used the stairs going to the 3rd floor.

Just how many seconds passed, I reached the 3rd floor then started running again.

I started finding Sehun's room as I saw IU's head looking outside the door.

"IU!" I shouted as I stooped infront of her.

"~~~~-ah! What took you so long?" IU looked at me with worry in her eyes.

"Come in." She then continued.

I went inside just to see my brothers with the oxygen mask.

"Are you Ms. Oh?" a doctor asked me.

"Ne." I said as I sat on the chair beside the doctor's table.

"Your brother is having......"

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 24 is here! :D

Ohmygooders -.- There's too much drama 8D //facepalm

LOL XDD

I hope you enjoy this chapter XD

 

 

Ciao~

 

-Winter_Breeze