Chapter 39 : The start of opening up to Oh Sehun Part 4

Love Star.

Chapter 39 : The start of opening up to Oh Sehun Part 4


YOUR POV:

"U-uh....I..." Before we knew it, he fainted.

"UMMA!!" The boys screamed.

"KAI, CHANYEOL, LAY! BRING D.O TO THE CLINIC! NOW!" Kris oppa ordered as Suho aka. Appa was frozen on his spot.

Kris patted Suho's back as IU and I looked at them weirdly but alittle bit worried.

 

>>FAST FORWARD<<

 

Everthing happened very fast.

We all bid our goodbyes to each other and went to your respective destinations.

Since it was Friday, all of the students including us were happy.

Sehun and I went to the limo and greeted Mr. Wang.

Mr. Wang started to drive as we noticed that we were going to another destination.

"Where are we going Mr. Wang?" I asked Mr. Wang throught the small hole near the drivers seat.

It looks like this.

MR.WANG SEAT

---------hole--------

Me

"We're going to the La Salone and to this formal clothing store." Mr. Wang said as the traffic light turned red.

"Arasso, thank you Mr. Wang." I said as I received a 'Your Welcome' from Mr. Kang while I went back to my seat beside Sehun.

"What did he say?" Sehun asked me while poking my right cheek.

"Were going to this salon and a clothing shop." I said as I crossed my legs.

"Oh..." Sehun said as his lips formed a 'o'.

The air was filled with an awkward one until the limo stopped by the salon.

I saw Sehun laughing like a buffalo as Mr. Wang opened the door.

I looked at him weirdly then looked at the store which has a sign 'La Salone'.

I started laughing with Sehun as we went inside.

We were welcomed by this Ahjumma like boy holding a paper.

"WELCOME! You might be the Oh Siblings?" The boy around our age said.

"Yes." Sehun and I said in chorus.

"Please proceed to that way." He said until we heard a loud smack from behind.

"NIEL! Stop puckering your fat lips and help us with the things being done here!" a guy with small eyes said while the guy who was 'niel' looked familiar.

Sehun and I sat on our Chairs as two people came from behind.

"Annyeong! I'm Niel your Hair stylist for today. You must be Oh ~~~~~." the guy who was smacked awhile ago introduced himself.

I nodded and gave him a smile.

"Annyeong! I'm Changjo your hair stylist for today also. Your Sehun." the guy named Changjo introduced himself to Sehun who just gave him a nod and a smile.

"Okay, I'll start doing you hair." Niel said as he got a comb, brush, hair pin, hair tie, ribbons and hair accessories.

I was somehow looking around with the help of my eyes until the door opened.

"I'M SORRY WE'RE LATE!" a familiar voice shouted but stopped.

I noticed that the person is staring at me.

I grew nervous and tried ignoring it.

I looked at Niel who was busy french braiding my hair.

He was doing the finishing touch.

Sehun was done since Changjo was fast in styling his hair.

After how many minutes later, Niel was done with my hair.

I thanked him and bid goodbye while pulling Sehun by the arm since I didn't want to see someone.

I started to walk faster as Sehun and I passed L.Joe and Chunji whose eyes were round like D.O's.

I pushed Sehun inside the Limo as I noticed Chunji going out of the Salon.

I got inside the Limo and told Mr. Wang to go before Chunji could go to the window.

Mr. Wang started to drive going to our next direction as I heard Chunji calling my name.

A relieved sigh escaped my lips until I heard the sound of a camera.

"Sehun." I looked at Sehun who was holding his phone while facing it to me.

"What?" He looked at me innocently.

"Delete it." I said.

"No." He firmly said it while hiding his phone.

"Tch, fine." I said as I looked at the window.

After how many minutes of waiting, I was about to get a soda until the limo stopped infront of a store.

Great timing -.-

I opened the door as Sehun followed.

Sehun and I opened our mouths in awe seeing the popular formal clothing in Seoul.

We both went inside as we were greeted by a lady in her mid 30's.

"Annyeong, you two must be the Oh siblings. Please proceed to those dressing rooms. ~~~~~'s is in number 1 while Sehun's is in number 3." the lady said as Sehun and I went to our respective rooms.

As I opened the door, I saw a polka dot type of dress with an 4 cm wedge which I dont really wear.

 

 

I tried fitting the dress and it fitted really well.

[A/N: I actually forgot to say this to you but in this story you have a goddess like body which is somehow rare for someone to see you figure.]

I tried the shoes and it fitted perfectly.

I was really shocked when it fitted perfectly since I don't know how they got the right size of my feet.

I placed my uniform inside a paper bag which had a flower pattern on it.

I went out of the room with my paper bag just to see a Sehun looking at his own reflection in the mirror section.

I tried walking which made sounds that made Sehun look at me.

He was frozen on his spot but shrugged it off when he got his phone and took a picture of me.

"BWUAHAHAHAAHAHHA!" Sehun laughed happily as he got a picture of me, in a state like this.

"YAH!" I scolded him but only received a mehrong from him.

"Tch." I said as I started walking towards the door but stopped when I saw myself in the mirror.

"Wow..." I was totally mesmerized by my beauty but snapped out of it until Sehun grabbed my hand and thanked the lady while we went out of the store.

We both went inside of the limo and told Mr. Wang to drive.

We were just sitting on our seats.

After 30 minutes passed, we finally arrived to this fancy restaurant where K-POP Idols and CEO's go.

Mr. Wang opened the door for us as Sehun helped me due to my wedge.

We thank Mr. Wang and bid goodbye as we went inside the restaurant.

People were looking at us while the Paparazzi's where everywhere.

When we entered the restaurant, there was a waiter that asked us if we were the Oh sibling.

We both said yes as he led the way to our table.

I saw Mr. Xi with Mrs. Xi, Mr. Lee with Mrs. Lee, Mrs. Byun with Mr. Byun and Umma with Appa.

"Annyeong! Sorry we're late." Sehun and I said as we went near them.

"Annyeong! It's okay." Mr. Xi said as he made us sit with Luhan, Baekhyun, IU and L.Joe.

Our parents were engrossed with their chit-chat with each other while the 6 of us were engrossed with our food.

I sat beside IU as we laughed and talked while eating.

I looked at her dress and her figure.

I was somehow mesmerized.

"Your so y IU." I absently said as IU started laughing.

"HAHAHAHAH~ Aniya, your the one whose y since you have a body of a goddess." IU smacked my arm while laughing.

I could feel eyes straing at me.

I looked at the boys direction and saw L.Joe, Luhan and Baekhyun looking at me as the looked away red handed while Sehun was looking at IU.

I somehow smirked and faced Sehun.

"Too mesmerized by IU's y body?" I smirked as I looked at him with a mischevious grin.

"BWOH?!"

 


CHAPTER 39 IS HERE! :D

I wonder why they are there in the restaurant o w o )

There might be a arrange marriage or not.

We dont know :)) *wiggles eyesbrows*

 

I also want to thank sakurashines99 for subscribing :)

 

Awhile ago, I was going to update until internet explorer started to refresh then BOOM my ideas were gone -.-

I was really pissed but still tried my best to recall the words I wrote.

 

Well, Enjoy :D

 

-Winter_Breeze