Chapter 78 : Off to China?

Love Star.

Chapter 78 : Off to China?


"Well well well, Our well-known just didn't change." I spat back.

She gasped and was about to slap me when I held her hand.

"Wae? It hit you, didn't it?" I asked while smirking.

She growled as she pulled her hand away.

"If you plan in stealing the three from my innocent sister and my first love, you'll get it."

I looked at the person and gasped.

L.Joe and Kai.

 

Sunggyu's POV :

 

"L.Joe. . . K-kai." I stammered.

"K-kai. ." Yoona stuttered as she just met her ex-lover, Kai, after 10 years.

Kai raised a brow and said.

"What do you plan Yoona? Your planning to steal Sehunnie and Baekhyun. Well then, I have something to tell you girls. off."

Kai became cold and somehow scary.

"And I know you three we're the ones responsible for my injuries." L.Joe said while removing the casts and bandages, revealing a not-injured-nor-scratched body.

"And sad to say, I knew it before you have done it." L.Joe smirked.

Well, I haven't told you guys this yet....

"Well, Congratulations from getting out from the mental hospital." I said while smirking.

"H-how d-did you k-know?" Seohyun stammered but she was slapped by Tiffany.

"How dare you ask them." Tiffany asked while kicking Seohyun until she is down on the floor.

"Well, good thing my Uncle owns this hospital." Kai said while smirking as he pressed a red button.

People with big bodies went popping out and grabbing the three while injecting something which made them unconcious. They wrapped the three with ropes and placed them on their shoulder like some sack of potatoe.

"Take them to the mental hospital." Kai ordered while they obediently followed his orders.

We stared at Kai unbelievably. Well, he is ~~~~ and Sehun's childhood friend. I know this kid would confess to ~~~~.

"Hey," I called out.

"Hmm?" He turned to my direction.

"Just confess to her." I calmly said while giving Kai a genuine smile.

"B-bwoh?" He stuttered.

"Just confess, I'll tell her about this and maybe she might change her mind and like you. You know? God has given you the chance. I have given you the permission." I said while smiling at him.

He just started at me while being in agape along with L.Joe. I just chuckled and went to ~~~~ and Sehun and fixed their blankets.

"You better wear those casts L.Joe, they would be angry at you since your just faking your injuries." I playfully said while winking at him.

That brought him out from his reverie.

"YAH! Kai, help me. Palliwa." He shook Kai violently, leaving me laughing silently.

Kai groaned and started getting his casts and placed it onto his body.

Kai is quite good with this. I stared at them like a proud father while they are arguing. XD

Suddenly my phone rang which indicates a message.

I opened my phone and read the message.

 

From : NamGrease.

To : Sunggyu

 

                     Hey hyung! You are soo mean TT TT Your making us leave. Kkkkkkkkkkk. Sooo, how long are you going to stay there? DON'T COME BACK TO THE DORM! We lab you. Mwuah mwuah chup chup :*

 

My mouth went open as I read the message.

Oh Nam Woohyun, you are going to get it.

I tapped on the screen of my iPhone rapidly making this 'tap' 'tap' sound.

The two stared at me while trying to choke each other.

 

From : Grama Gyu slash Hamster Gyu

To: NamGrease

 

                          Yah! Fine then, I wont make you guys visit ~~~~ ever again! You better watch out. I will kill you if you do = =* I'll be staying in ~~~~'s house anyway. HAHA! Sad for you guys. :P

 

I clicked the send button and in a flash, it was already sent.

After how many seconds, Woohyun went replying.

 

From : NamGrease

To: Sunggyu

      

                     Hyung! We we're just kidding. ;u; Wasn't it funny? HA-HA. . . . Pleaaaasseee hyung! TT TT Let us just see ~~~~. We we're just fooling you. Hehe. Pleaasseee, I'll give you everything you want.

 

I just stared at it with a '= v =' expression.

I went typing two letters and pressed send.

 

From : Grampa Gyu slash Hamster Gyu

To : NamGrease

 

                                   N-O  = NO.

 

The twerp didn't reply.

I chuckled evilly while looking up.

I was greeted by L.Joe, who was trying to sit up straight, and Kai, who was practically sticking his tongue out to L.Joe.

I scratched the back part of my head while staring at the two.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

The two looked at me with flushed faces.

I just chuckled while shaking my head.

"You two are making out~" I teased the two.

Their eyes widen.

"ANIYAA!" They both exclaimed, making ~~~~ and Sehun move.

"SSSSHHH." I hushed them while RLAB-ing on the floor.

Aigoo, this two are just to funny.

"By the way hyung, since you gave me permission. . . what will happen to Luhan hyung?" Kai asked.

I looked at him confusingly.

"Didn't you hear?" I asked.

"Hear what?" He asked.

"He is going to leave for China tonigh at 11." I said while having a poker face.

"We better tell ~~~~-" I cut him off.

"Aniya. Luhan asked me a favor. So don't." I said.

"He'll be leaving permanently." I continued.

"B-but, what about his graduation?" Kai asked.

"He'll continue it in China." I said.

"B-but. ." Kai stuttered with eyes that were already teary.

"K-kai. . Don't c-cry." I stuttered.

He started sobbing which made me and L.Joe look at him weirdly.

"Why are you crying?" L.joe asked.

"I have been bad to him. . " He said through his sobs.

L.Joe and I looked at him weirdly and looked away from him.

 

Narrator's POV :

 

Little did they know that Luhan had already left for China with a sad and broken heart while looking through the windows of the airplane.

Wishing that he could say his last goodbye to EXO and most especially to ~~~~~.

You'll just know why he is leaving. . . . soon.

 


 

Omo! Lulu is leaving. D:

What happened?!

Seohyun, Tiffany and Yoona are already brought to the other hospital.

Kai sobbing because he did lots of bad things to Lulu?

Will this story end or continue?

 

Let's watch out as this story continues tomorrow ;)

 

What do you guys think?

 

I know it's really sudden and yeah. . .

 

-Winter_Breeze