Chapter 88 : Will you be mine?

Love Star.

Chapter 88 : Will you be mine?


I sighed and thought of lots of positive stuff. My phone rang and I answered it without looking at the caller ID. I excused myself to Sungjong and went to my office.

"Hello?" I said while looking around in my office. I started picking up the things that fell from my desk when I was crying. I fixed them and placed them back on my desk, neat and orderly.

"~~~~-ah, I miss you."

The voice sounded like it was just near me which made me turn around and stop when I saw him. I couldn't believe it. . it's him.

"Oppa. . "

 

Your POV :

 

I looked at him while tears started to form on the corner of my eyes. This feels like a dream. I started to think that I'm hallucinating right now. Maybe my vision is tricking me, tricking me with what I'm seeing right now, tricking me with my emotions. He came closer to me and engulfed me into a tight hug.

This isn't a dream. This is real. My arms unconsciously hugged him. I hugged him tightly while I started to cry really hard. I wish this will never end. I want this to last. As I was crying, I took the chance to enjoy this moment. He caressed my hair while shushing me. He rocked me side by side.

I'm really happy to have him right. The love of my life. He is already a part of my world. Xi Luhan. My shoulders went up and down while Luhan my back. I sniffed and sniffed until I heard him chuckle.

"Why are you chuckling?" I asked while pouting at him. He smiled at me and pinched my cheeks. I could feel my heart beating crazily, butterflies on my stomach. There is still a spark in our relationship.

"My jagiya is just too cute. Now I know how much you miss me." He said while chuckling. He smiled at me lovingly, with his eyes showing a spark of loving and caring. I smiled at him while he wiped my tears away. My smile grew wider. I leaned in closer to him and gave him a quick peck on the lips, leaving him surprised by my sudden actions.

He smirked at me and pulled me into a sweet kiss. We shared a sweet and passionate kiss. I broke the kiss and smiled at him. "I missed you so much jagiya and I love you~" I whispered while resting my head on his broad chest.

"I missed you too jagiya and I love you more~" He said while smirking at me playfully. I playfully hit his chest while smiling at him. I broke the hug and laughed at his priceless expression when I broke the hug.

"Haha, Let's go to my condo. I feel tired." I said while smiling at him sheepishly. He started laughing while ruffling my hair. I feel like a dog when he ruffles my hair like that.

"Aigoo, did my jagiya cried herself to sleep last night?" Luhan Oppa teased while leveling his eyes with mine by bending down. I looked at him with my eyes widen. How did he know about this?

"And if you're thinking on how I knew about this, I have my sources." He said while winking at me playfully. I softened and laughed a bit. That source is definitely either Baekhyun Oppa or Sehun Oppa.

"Aigoo. Let's go already." I said while rubbing my eyes with a small smile. Luhan Oppa nodded and placed a hand around my waist. I grabbed my bag and went outside with Luhan Oppa. Woohyun went to me with a confused face.

"~~~~-ah, Luhan, where are you two going?- Oh, you two are going to have the moment?" He asked while wiggling his eyebrows at us. I smacked him on the head while Luhan just chuckled. I glared at him while the other INFINITE Oppas were already snickering at our backs.

"I'm going to have some rest, idiot." I said while rolling my eyes. I could hear Sungyeol laughing his out along with Sungjong, Dongwoo Oppa and Sunggyu Oppa.

"Oh. . . . Well, then Sunggyu Hyung will take care of anything!" He said while smiling at me greasily. I just laughed and ruffled his hair. I bid goodbye to the staffs and went outside. I saw Luhan Oppa's car parked right in front of the bakery.

Luhan Oppa opened the door for me while I gave him my thanks. I got inside and closed the door while Luhan went to the drivers seat. He got inside. I buckled my seatbelts on, along with Luhan Oppa. He started the engine and drove off.

"So, how's life Oppa?" I asked while looking at him. I'm gonna spend time with Luhan Oppa today. I'm gonna try making myself awake. I waited for his response.

"Life has been fine. How about you jagi?" He asked while looking at the road, concentrated. I smiled at his serious self.

"Life has been fine also." I said while leaning my head on the window. Silence filled the air. Little did I know that I have fallen asleep. I guess I'm pretty tired right now.

 

 

>>Fast Forward<<

 

I got awoken by a pair of eyes staring at me. My eyes fluttered open and was greeted by Luhan Oppa's silly smile. I chuckled while covering my face.

"Aigoo, no need to cover your beautiful face." Luhan Oppa said while chuckling. He tried prying my hands off my face, making me squeal like a dolphin while laughing. He finally got the chance to remove my hands off my face, pulling me closer to him.

"Who said I'm beautiful with this face of mine when I wake up?" I asked while earning a pinch from Luhan Oppa. The pinch was just a playful one.

"It's me, your soon-to-be-husby." He joked while making me all red. Luhan Oppa and I never bring the marriage topic when we are together. My heart started beating really fast, faster than the beating of my heart when Luhan Oppa and I kiss.

"Aigoo, my jagiya is turning really red." He teased while pinching my cheeks. I pouted and hit him on the chest lightly. Suddenly, my tummy grumbled which made me turn more redder. Luhan Opppa laughed while pulling me up.

"Kaja, I'm gonna cook you something." He said while smiling at me. I chuckled and got up. I was standing on the bed, making Luhan confused. I made him face his back at me before wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

He chuckled and held onto my thighs. We both went downstairs, well he was giving me a piggyback ride. He brought me to the living room and placed me on the white leather couch I have. He turned to me and brought his face closer to mine. He gave me a smack on the lips before running to the kitchen like a little kid that is running for his life.

I chuckled and opened the television. It was a movie. It was someone a love story. . I think. I watched it while watching the movie.

[Grey colored text are from the television.]

"What's your experience with your love life?" The main guy asked the girl while looking at her intently as they were sitting across each other. He was staring at him, waiting for her answer. The girl's face showed an unreadable expression while looking on the table.

"My love life is. . . like a story." She said softly while looking at the table. She was seated on her seat with her legs together, hands clasped together on her lap. She was looking really pale, her skin was porcelain white, with her straight, glossy, long hair down, her lips were tinted with the color of pinkish red, her rosy cheeks visible on her porcelain white skin.

"Why is that?" The guy asked the girl. Curiosity was already present on his face. He is the best friend of the girl after all. Supporting her with her decisions, Loving her secretly, Enduring the pain that he receives when he see's the girl with another guy, other than him.

"It's because. . . We were like Romeo and Juliet. We weren't allowed to be together since. . . fate never allowed it. We would have a hard time meeting each other. Appa never liked him. But. . . it wasn't like that before. We were having a good relationship with each other. Umma knew about it but when my Appa noticed that my grades were going down. . . he had became suspicious. There was a night when my Umma spilled the secret behind having my grades going down, my relationship with him. He angrily went to my room and scolded me. . . shouted at me. . . telling me not to meet him again. Appa gave me one more time to tell him that I won't be seeing him again. . ." The girl paused while wiping the tears that were falling down on her cheeks.

She breathed deeply and said. "The next day to that. . he visited me at school when it was already dismissal time. He was greeting me with a hug but. . I stopped him. I looked at him and said 'Let's end this. I don't want to continue this anymore. . . I can't see you anymore.' He looked at me with a confused face and asked me. 'Why?! What did I do wrong?'. I looked at him straight in the eyes and said. 'I don't love you anymore. . .Fate isn't allowing us to be together anymore.' And with that he looked at me with teary eyes, I could feel his pain but I didn't showed it. He walked away, leaving me staring at his disappearing silhouette. I got inside our car and told our driver to drive already. As we were already moving, I looked at the window and saw him, he was carrying a guitar that time. He looked at me. He was on the the other side. Our car turned to the left, which was on his side. He ran towards us but. . . We already drove pass him. and that was the last time that I ever saw him. ." She breathed in and out while wiping her tears.

"Oh. . ." The boy whispered while looking at the girl with shocked eyes. He never knew how hard she has been through. She cleared and looked at the boy.

"So, you better take care of the girl that you are going to love. Choose the right one." The girl said while looking at the boy while sniffing. She started packing her things and stood up.

"I better get going now. . I need to do something." She said while leaving the boy before he could say anything. The boy was about to run after her but she has already ran outside.

The boy frustratingly sat back on his seat and ran his fingers on his red locks. He pulled out a ring on his pocket. And that ring was formed in a knot shape. He remembered when they were both young, the girl said 'Oppa, if someone would ask me to be their girlfriend, I would first give them a mission to do. I want them to make a ring that is formed in a knot shape.'. He sighed deeply while running his hands on his face.

On the other side, as the girl got out of the shop she somehow bumped onto someone. She bowed at the young man while saying her apology. As she looked up, she got shocked when she saw her ex. The guy that wasn't meant for her since fate didn't allow them.

"Oppa. . ." She whispered softly while moving away from him. The boy looked at him with a shocked face. He was really shocked when he saw that the girl that he loves has changed. She has turned into a mature girl, wearing clothes that a woman should wear, not the clothes that she used to wear, the cute and innocent type of clothes for her.

The boy was about to reach for her hand but she backed away from him and ran away from him as far as she could. The boy's eyes widen and went running after the girl. The boy was about to reach the girls hand but--

"Jagiyaa~" Luhan cooed while poking me. I looked at him and saw him wearing my polka dot apron. I stared at him with a fake disgusted face before laughing my off. He pouted at me and pulled me up.

"Palli~ Let's eat." He childishly said while pulling me towards the kitchen. He made me sit down on the chair before going to his sit like a child. He started putting stuff on my plate.

"Haha, Oppa~! I can do it by myself." I said while attempting to grab the serving spoon but Luhan Oppa stopped me by wiggling his index finger at me. I chuckled and let him continue putting on food on my plate.

He placed pasta on my plate. He looked at me and waited for me to eat it. I grabbed my fork and turned it on the center part of the pasta. The pasta wrapped themselves on the fork. I pulled my fork up and plopped the forkful of pasta on my mouth. I closed my mouth and pulled my fork out. The chewed on the pasta slowly, enjoying the taste of the pasta. I was somehow stopped when Luhan Oppa placed his thumb near my lips and wiped something off. He his thumb and said. "Yummy."

My face turned red while looking at him. He just laughed while pinching my cheeks. "I was just kidding." He said while smiling playfully at me. I gulped down the pasta and grabbed onto the glass right beside my plate. I placed my lips on the corner and gulped down a small amount of water but was stopped when something caught my attention. I placed the glass down and pulled the thing out of the water.

As I pulled it out, it was a ring. A diamond ring. I gasped and looked at Luhan Oppa. He grabbed the ring and kneeled right in front of me. I covered my mouth as I was totally shocked.

"Oh ~~~~, will you be honored to be my wife, my first and last girlfriend and to be my Mrs. Xi?"

 


Oh my jellybeans!

What is this, a proposal?! :"D

What will YOU answer to Luhan? :O

Stay tuned as this story will be ending after 2 chapters~! :D

 

I hope you like this chapter~! ^^

Please do enjoy! ^^

 

Subscribe, Comment and Vote?

 

I want to thank those who subscribed, commented and voted! ^^

 

-Winter_Breeze