Chapter 18: Sons and Daughters of the 4 well known CEO's

Love Star.

SEHUN’S POV:

 

Well I woke up really early since I didn’t want to be late.

I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and dried myself.

I changed into my Uniform and picked the same style with ~~~~~’s shoes with the same color.

I went down as I have my backpack with my a notebook which compile notes and school stuff.

(http://www.yesstyle.com/en/mitoshop-buckled-flap-backpack/info.html/pid.1030914191 <- backpack)

I went down and drank some milk with 2 pieces of croissant.

I wore my shoes and went out of the house. I asked Mr. Wang aka. Our family butler to send me to school since I felt really lazy.

I took selcas of myself. After how mins. of taking selcas, I arrived infront of the school.

I thank and bid good bye to Mr. Wang and went out of the Limo.

I noticed that all girls and boys were looking at me. Girls were drooling, being mesmerized by my looks.

Tsk tsk tsk, girls just keep drooling on me every time I pass by.

I walked like a boss going to the office while ignoring the girls with confessions this early morning.

‘OPPA! I LOVE YOU!’

‘OPPA! MARRY ME!’

‘OPPA, YOUR SO HANDSOME!’

‘*faint*’

I hurried my pace since their screams were hurting my precious ears.

Finally I arrived and went inside the office. I notice Luhan, Baekhyun and IU were already here.

~~~~~ was the only one not here. I looked at my watch as I saw it was 7:05. I counted 1 up to 3 and suddenly ~~~~~ greeted us with a shout.

“ANNYEONG!” She said yelled while giving us a smile.

 

>>FASTFORWARD<<

Were here right now in the gym. Having our opening ceremony.

All we did there was listen to the person talking infront of us.

As how many mins. passed, Mr. Lee asked us to go to the stage.

Baekhyun went first then followed by IU, me, ~~~~~~ and lastly Luhan.

“These 5 students infront of you are the students who were judge by the famous CEO’s in South Korea. They were given high ranks in their talents.” Mr. Lee said while pointing at each of us.

“They are known as the Stars. Each one of them are the sons and daughters of the successful CEO’s in South Korea. Let me introduce each one of them. This boy beside me is Byun Baekhyun, the Son of the 4th well known CEO here in South Korea, This girl beside him is my niece Lee Jieun , the Daughter of the 3rd well known CEO here in South Korea. The boy beside her and the girl beside him are Oh Sehun or may I say Oh Sehoon and Oh ~~~~~~, they are the Son and Daughter of the 2nd known CEO here in South Korea, Last and not the least, the boy at beside Oh ~~~~~ is Xi Luhan, the only Son of the 1st well know CEO here in South Korea and China.” Mr. Lee said as he introduced us.

All the students were staring at us like ‘O.O’

Some students had their mouths formed with a big ‘O’

I somehow gave them a smirk before giving them my usual ‘Ice Prince’ look while ~~~~~ just showed her ‘Ice Princess’ look before the Ceremony started. I could see all the boys and girls like her.

Girls swooning over Me, Luhan hyung and Baekhyun hyung. I even heard a girls saying

‘LUHAN OPPA IS SOOO CUTE!’

‘BAEKHYUN OPPA LOOKS LIKE A LOST PUPPY’

‘I LOVE YOU BAEKHYUN OPPA!’

‘LUHAN OPPA! BE MY BOYFRIEND.’

I could see Luhan hyung’s expression changed when he was called cute.

I could see Luhan hyung hates being called cute.

I looked at Jieun as she just looked emotionless.

But with her emotionless face, the boys are swooning over her.

“As you can see here boys and girls, this 5 young students here infront are going to be in the same classroom. Mr. Xi, Mrs. Oh, Mr. Lee my brother and Mrs. Byun decided to put them in one classroom so they can combine their talents and become successful children in the future.” Mr. Lee said as he looked at us.

“Would you like to see their talents?” Mr. Lee asked the crowd as the replied ‘YES’

“Okay, Lets start from Byun Baekhyun followed by Jieun then Sehun then ~~~~~ then last but not the least Luhan.” Mr. Lee said as he made Baekhyun stand in the center.

Baekhyun hyung sang What is Love. All girls were screaming and clapping their hands.

Jieun sang Good Day and I could feel goose bumps in my arms and legs, The boys were cheering really hard.

Next was me. I danced History with the help of ~~~~~. The girls and boys were going crazy as they saw our performance.

~~~~~ sang I Choose to Love you. I could see that ~~~~ touched a lot of hearts and was being melted away.

Then Luhan hyung sang Baby Don’t Cry in Chinese and everyone went wild and crazy.

“Wow! DAEBAK! Did you enjoy it?” Mr. Lee asked the crowd and received a very loud ‘Yes’

“Lets give them around of applause.” Mr. Lee started clapping.

We all bowed as I saw Umma, Mr. Lee Jieun’s Father,  Mr. Xi, and Mrs. Byun were standing with the crowd clapping their hands as guards were controlling the students.

Then a thought hit me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What the fish are they doing here?! O A O )/

------------------------------------

Chapter 18 here :D

Last update for today.

Time for me to go to bed.

 

Enjoy!

-Winter_Breeze