Chapter 17: L.Joe's Uncle.

Love Star.

YOUR POV:

 

This day just ended really fast. I remembered that Sunggyu Oppa was comparing himself to Leo.

And Sehun and Sunggyu Oppa were bickering.

Aunt, Uncle, Umma and Appa who just came few hours ago was chatting with each other, laughing and stuff.

While me, I was playing with Leo. He told me stuff like stories and toys. He also has a lisp. I wonder if it runs in the family.

So as I said the day ended really fast. Here I am taking a quick bubble bath. While I’m having my quick bubble bath, a thought hit me.

What did Ms. Kim mean? Me, Sehun, Luhan, Baekhyun and IU being one of the uhmm….. students who are different from the other students? Arrggghh…..I’m really confused -____________-

After I finished my bubble bath, I went to my Walk in Closet and picked my under garments and PJ’s.

(http://www.womanwithin.com/clothing/Contrast-stitched-knit-shorty-pajamas.aspx?PfId=168996&DeptId=11168&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=0&pref=pvp <-this is your PJ’s)

 After I finished putting on my clothes, I went to the bathroom and applied some good cosmetics for skin care.

I feel like I’m becoming like Kris ._____.

I went out of the bathroom. I took the Uniform out of my bag and went to one of the Ahjumma aka. One of the best maid I met since I was young who was in the Laundry room. I call her Aunt.

“Imo, are you here?” I asked as I peeked through the door. [translation: Imo-Aunt]

“Ne ~~~~~-ah?” Imo asked me.

“Can you iron my uniform for tomorrow?” I asked as I hugged her arm as I went int.

“Of course I can ~~~~~. Just put it there and I’ll iron it then put it in your room, ara?” She told me as she placed some of Sehun’s laundry in one of the washing machine.

“Ne, Gomaweoyo Imo. Good night.” I said as I kissed her right cheek and went to my room aka Sehun’s room also.

I went to my side of the room and prepared my stuff.  I got some extra notebooks, ballpens and other stuff for school in my study table. I placed them inside my backpack. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/haru-canvas-backpack/info.html/pid.1031196797 <-backpack)

I somehow opened my laptop and searched the uniform in Kirin Arts.

I noticed that they’re uniforms look like this while ours was like this.

(students - http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd489/miko_sia3/uniform.jpg ours: http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd489/miko_sia3/uniform2.jpg)

I grew really curious but shrugged it off.

I went inside my Walk in Closet and picked this type of shoes.

(http://www.yesstyle.com/en/nongli-canvas-sneakers-black-43/info.html/pid.1030854159 <-that)

I went out and noticed that Sehun is already prepared. He was sleeping peacefully while forgetting to close the curtains.

I closed that curtains and placed my shoes near my bag.

I closed the lights and went to sleep.

 

THE NEXT DAY.

 

I woke up as I set my alarm really early so that I could prepare myself.

I went inside the bathroom, took a quick shower and brushed my teeth.

I wore my bathrobe as I dried my hair with my towel.

It took me 10 mins. to dry my hair, my hair was half wet and half dry.

I went inside my Walk in Closet and noticed my uniform hanged in near the door.

I saw a sticky note: Here you go ~~~~-ah. Have a nice day at School  -Imo <3

I smiled as I wore the undergarments I picked and wore the school uniform.

I picked a knee socks which was black and wore it.

I went out of the Walk in Closet and placed my backpack on my bed and wore my shoes [The shoes is still new so its not dirty.]

I French braided my long, chenut colored, wavy hair. I noticed that it fitted my bambi doe like eyes.

I went down as I got a piece of bread and ate it while drinking a glass of milk.

I placed a sticky note in the fridge saying ‘Im going to school now. -~~~~<3

I placed my backpack over my shoulders and walked out of the house.

I asked my butler to send me to school since I was tooooo lazy.

On the way to school, I noticed that my phone keeps on vibrating.

I looked at it and I have 2 messages.

One from Ms. Kim and One from IU.

The Ceremony starts at 7:30, meet me in my office. –Ms. Kim

Where are you? Sehun, Baekhyun and Luhan are here. –IU

I looked at my watch and saw it was only 7:00.

After 5 mins. I arrived infront of the school.

I thank my butler and went out of the limo.

As I got out, I noticed all of the students looked at me.

I tried ignoring their stares as I arrived at the office.

“ANNYEONG!” I said as I entered the office.

“Ok, Since we’re all here. Mr. Lee is going to introduce you to all of the students. Mr. Lee is your principal, ara?” Ms. Kim said while looking at us.

“Ne.” We all said in unison.

“Ok, please proceed to the gym for the opening ceremony. Your sears are in the very first row.” Ms. Kim instructed us as we went out of the room.

“To the Gym.” IU said as she lead the way.

As we passed by a lot of students, girls were drooling over the boys and I noticed boys were checking us. All of the girls smiled at me and IU and the boys said ‘Hi’ to Sehun, Baekhyun and Luhan.

“You look soo cute ~~~~.” IU said as she linked arms with me.

“You too IU unnie.” I as I said ‘Unnie’.

“Yah! I said don’t call me Unnie.” She said as she pouted.

“Ara.” I said as we all arrived at the gym.

We directly went to our seats, according by family name.

This is the seating arrangement:

BAEKHYUN     IU     SEHUN     ME     LUHAN.

I noticed that me and IU were between each boy.

As I looked around, I saw Mr. Lee. . .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ISN’T THAT L.JOE’S UNCLE?! OAO

--------------

Chapter 17 here :D

2nd Update for today :3

Hope you enjoy it.

 

-Winter_Breeze