Chapter 8: Audition? Problems? Emotions?

Love Star.

YOUR POV:

 

I could sense that Sehun went to his room. I felt awkward around the Oppas. I decided to go upstairs.

I went to the balcony of my room. Questions started to fill my head.

Am I opening up? No. . . Should I just open up? No. . not right now.

I could hear Sehun’s footsteps going down.

I think I should get some fresh air.

As I went out of my room, I noticed Sehun stopped. I decide just to ignore him.

I passed by him and whispered something audible for him to hear.

“Don’t think I’m opening up. .” And with that I made my pace really fast as my tears started to fall.

I went to the backyard and sat in one of the swings we have.

My tears continued to fall as I recalled all the memories of me and Sehun when we were little.

There was a voice inside my head.

If you don’t want to open up, Its best if you avoid him. If you want to open up, Just open up, for crying out loud.

“Who are you?” I asked as I looked around.

You're so dumb. You don’t even know your own conscience?

“You’re my conscience? Yah! Don’t be mean. .” I pouted as I waited for my conscience to reply back.

Yes, I’m not mean. Yah! Right now is the enrollment or audition or what so ever in Kirin Arts. Have you forgotten?

“What?!” I ran going upstairs and went to my room.

I took a quick shower, changed my clothes and I brought my phone and purse.

As I was putting my shoes on, my phone rang.

“Hello?” I said as I continued putting my shoes on.

“YAH!!! Where are you?”  my best friend aka. Lee Byunghyun or may I say L.Joe yelled from the other line.

“Stop shouting, sheez. I’m on my way.” I said as I went out of the house and ran.

“Palli!!” And with that L.Joe hanged up.

I was running since Kirin Art is just a few blocks away.

After 10 mins. of running, I finally arrived.

As I was walking going inside the School, someone flicked my forehead.

“Ouch!” I quickly place my hand in my forehead.

“Yah! How dare you?! Why did you flick my forehead?” I pouted as I looked at L.Joe.

“Its because your so late that I got a number for you.” L.joe reasoned out as he gave me my number.

Aww. He got me my number 8D

“Omo! Gomaweoyo L.Joe!” I hugged him as I received my number.

“Cheonmanhaeyo. That's what best friends do right?” He smiled at me as he broke the hug.

“Ne~!” I said.

“Yo-“ L.Joe was cut-offed by the person speaking.

Number 1320. Please proceed to room 132 for your audition.

I looked at my number and it was 1320.

“Omo! I should go now L.Joey!” I waved at L.Joes as I ran going to Room 132.

I was somehow stopped by a man in his mid 20’s.

“Are you Ms. Oh ~~~~?” He asked me.

“N-ne” I said as I looked at him.

“Oh, please proceed to that room in the right.” He said as he smiled at me.

“Gomaweoyo Mr-nim.” I bowed at him as I waved and smiles at him.

“Fighting!” He said as he smiled at me.

What a nice man. : )

As I entered the room, the judges were somehow surprised.

And I for one was also surprised as I saw my mother being one of the judges.

“P-princess, what are you doing here?” Umma asked as she went near me.

“I’m hear to audition Umma.” I said as I looked at here.

“Ara. Fighting!” Umma smiled at me as she kissed my forehead.

What just happened? O.o

I went infront of them as they asked me what I’m going to do.

“I’m going to sing Song JiEun’s song Take Care of Us” I said as the director asked me to get ready.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lLXccRzWM0 ßclick it)

As the song started, I poured all of my feeling into my singing.

I could feel one tear fell from the side of my left cheek.

I could sense that Umma was shocked when she saw a tear fell from my face.

As the song ended, All of them clapped.

 

 

SEHUN’S POV:

 

I could hear ~~~~~ yelling “WHAT?!”. As I continued to stand up from my balcony, my phone rang.

Baby don’t cry to-

“Hello?” I said as I felt like I forgot something.

“What do you mean hello? Hurry up!! Your number for Kirin Arts is coming!” Chanyeol hyung said as he hanged up.

My eyes widen as I changed my clothes and wore my shoes on.

I hurriedly went out and locked the doors.

I got my bicycle as I paddled really fast going to Kirin Arts.

After  5 mins. I arrived.

I ran going inside the school.

As I was inside, I could see in the screen ~~~~~ singing.

I noticed a tear falling down from her left cheek.

As she was singing, I could see she poured all of her emotions into it.

After she sang, All of the judges clapped. . .

Is that Umma?! OAO

“~~~~~-ah, Your really great, your voice is really powerful it somehow touched my heart. I could see you have a lot of emotions right now. Are you having a lot of problems right now?” One of the judges asked ~~~~-ah.

“Gomaweoyo. . . Umm, Actually yes.” ~~~~~ admitted as she hanged her head low.

“And what is it?” Umma asked.

“It’s nothing serious. . .” She said as she keep looking at the floor.

NOTHING SERIOUS?! :U Are you Mad WOMAN?!

“Ara.” Umma said as she waited for the others to say their things.

As the judges were done with their ‘thing’, They somehow gathered up and talked.

“You passed the audition ~~~~~-ah. Congratulations!”  Umma smiled as she looked lovingly at ~~~~~.

“Jinjja?! Kamsahamnida!” ~~~~~ bowed and exited the audition room.

Number 1321, please proceed to room 132. Thank You.

I looked at my number and it was my turn. I started searching for room 132.

“Um. Are you Mr. Oh Sehun?” The man in his mid 30’s(?) asked me.

“Uh, ne?” I said as I looked at him.

“Oh, please proceed to that room on the right side.” He said as he smiled at me.

“Gomaweo.” I bowed at him as I proceed to the audition room.

As I enetered the judges were somehow shocked and also Umma.

And I for one was not shocked.

I walked infront of them and said. “I’m going to sing Baby Don’t Cry.”

The director told me to get ready. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZbb6GckZ60 ßClick this)

As the song started, I somehow felt that all of the scars in my heart started to open one by one.

I sang with all my heart and emotions.  Every single line is meaningful to me.

As I finished singing, they clapped.

“Sehun, You have great voice and you somehow placed a lot of meaning into it. Do somehow by any chance have problems like your sister?” The judge who asked ~~~~ asked me also.

“Ah, ne. It’s a problem between me and my sister.” I said as I looked at them with my poker face.

“What kind of problem Sehuna?” Umma asked as worry was plastered on her face.

“Sibling problem, Its somehow big. It all started after the incident.” I said as I was ready to get out of the room.

I waited for all of the judges to finish their ‘thing’ and started gathering again.

“Sehunnie, You passed the auditon. Congratulations!” They all smiled at me as Umma finished her sentence.

“Kamsahamnida.” I bowed and exited the room.

Little did I know that ~~~~ was watching me singing in the small TV.

 

LUHAN’S POV:

 

I watched number 1320 sing. It somehow moved my heart. All of us who watched her sing was somehow surprised as a tear fell from her left cheek.

She was somehow the daughter of the CEO in the room.

She’s pretty. I could also see she is talented. Oh :O she has problems.

As I watched intensively,  Someone interrupted me with a poke.

“Yah, I haven’t introduced you to the group Lulu.” Kris gege as he sat beside me.

“Just introduce me later, ara?” I said not looking away from the screen.

“That girl over there is one of our member’s sibling.” Kris said as he looked at the screen.

“Jinjja?” I asked him with alittle bit of interest in my voice.

Kris gege nodded as he looked at me with his famous smirk.

“Why are you smirking?” I asked him as I moved alittle bit away from him

I know this. He has his evil plan >;U

“Do you by any chance, like her?” Kris hyung said as me smirked at me while going near me.

“A-ani” I stuttered.

“Well, ara. Look that boy is somewhat the brother of the girl that sang awhile ago. And he is one of our members, his name is Sehun aka. Oh Sehun.  The Maknae of the Group.” Kris hyung explained as Sehun started singing. . . .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sehun and Her sister have almost  the same faces o w o )~ I like it XD

---------------------------------------

Update for today : )

LUHAN APPEARED! 8D

*claps hand*

Well, Hope you enjoy this chapter : )

The others will also appear. . . So stay tune, ara? : )

 

Don’t forget to comment  and ENJOY : )

 

-Winter_Breeze