Chapter 9: Hate ?

Love Star.

YOUR POV:

 

Why is Sehun here?! OAO. This is bad, this is bad. How can I avoid him now?! D:

I somehow felt like people were looking at me with watery eyes as I exited.

Are they okay? :O

As I was walking, I could see Kris over there looking at the TV with a baby faced person.

“Kris gege!” I went towards them. I could see Kris smirking like a evil person.

Me and Kris have the same characteristics. 8D

“Oh, ~~~~-ah! You did great.” Kris said as he stood up.

“Gomaweoyo. Yah! Do you know why Sehun is here?” I asked him as I turned to my cold self.

“M-molla.” He said and paused for awhile.

“~~~~~-ah I want you to meet, Luhan. He is our new member.  Luhan this is ~~~~~, Sehun’s little sister.” Kris introduced me to the baby faced guy named Luhan.

I could see his turning red. Awww :’’’> LOL

“Annyeong Luhan-sshi, It’s a pleasure to meet you.” I sweetly smiled at him as I offered him my hands for a friendly shake.

“A-annyeong ~~~~~-ah, It’s also a pleasure to meet you.” He smiled back at me and shook my hand.

“Oh, I need to go. Gotta find someone.  It’s was nice meeting you Luhan sshi! Bye Kris gege! Bye Luhan!” I smiled and waved at them as I ran off to find L.Joe.

 

KRIS POV:

 

Great timing ~~~~~. >:]

“Kris gege!” She called as she went towards us.

I could sense Luhan getting nervous and stuff.

Poor kid : ))

“Oh ~~~~-ah! You did great.” I said as I stood up.

“Gomaweoyo. Yah! Do you know why Sehun is here?” I could sense that she is turning back to her cold self.

She should be the ICE PRINCESS :D

“M-molla.” I said and paused for awhile.

“~~~~~-ah I want you to meet, Luhan. He is our new member.  Luhan this is ~~~~~, Sehun’s little sister.” I continued as I introduced her to Luhan.

I could see Luhan is turning red.

“Annyeong Luhan-sshi, It’s a pleasure to meet you.” She smiled sweetly at Luhan as she offered her hands to him for a shake.

Did she just smiled sweetly? O.o

“A-annyeong ~~~~~-ah, It’s also a pleasure to meet you.” Luhan replied as he shook her hand.

“Oh, I need to go. Gotta find someone.  It’s was nice meeting you Luhan sshi! Bye Kris gege! Bye Luhan!” She smiled and waved at me and Luhan as she ran off.

Time for teasing Lulu >:D

“Why so red Lulu?” I asked him as I had a smirk on my face.

“Am not.” He pouted as he turned red again.

“Omo! Do have a fever or Are you just love sick?” I smirked again like I won from the lottery.

“A-ani!” He protested as he looked away.

“Ara.” I smiled as I noticed Baekhyun.

“Yah! Baekhyun over here!” I called out for him as he looked at me.

 

BACON BAEKHYUN’S POV:

 

I was looking for Kris hyung and Luhan hyung. I was searching like a lost puppy.

“Yah! Baekhyun over here!” I heard Kris hyung calling me.

I felt like a puppy that just found his owner.

I ran towards him and found out that Luhan hyung is with him.

“KREEEAAASSSEEEE HYUNG! LULU HYUNG!” I exclaimed as I hugged them.

“Bacon. You smell like Bacon.” Luhan hyung said as he broke the hug.

“M-me!?” I exclaimed as I looked at him with big eyes like an owl’s. O.O

“Yea.” Kris hyung said as he looked at me with his poker face.

 

YOUR POV:

 

I was searching for L.Joe as I found him with a girl smacking his head.

Poor guy : )) hehe.

“L.Joe Oppa!” I said as I walked towards them.

“~~~~~~-ah! Noona! Stop it. She’s here already.” L.Joe said as he tried stopping his noona.

Noona? O.o

“Annyeong!” I bowed as I smiled at the girl.

“You must be ~~~~~-ah. My little brothers best friend.” She smiled at  me.

“Ne, You must be his big sister?” I asked looking at her.

“Ne. By the way I’m Lee JiEun or you may call me IU. What brings you here ~~~~~-ah?” She asked me.

“I somehow auditioned and I passed?” I said as I was not sure of what I’m saying.

“Jinjja?! Omo! Congratulations!” She exclaimed as she jumped up and down.

“Goma-“ I was cut-offed when someone place his/her arms around my shoulder.

“Yah! You think our problem is nothing serious?!” that person exclaimed, and that person is Sehun.

“Yeah.” I looked at him as I gave him my poker face.

Sehun started pulling me towards the audition room where Umma and the other Judges are having their break.

“Umma!” Sehun exclaimed as he pulled.

“Oh! What’s going on?” Umma said as she pulled me away from Sehun.

“Its because of her!” Sehun pointed his finger at me.

“YAH! Pointing people is BAD!” I exclaimed.

“Do you think you ignoring me, hating me and giving me the fuc*ing bullsh*t of yours making yourself happy?!”  Sehun yelled as the judges were in shock.

“If it wasn’t for you always receiving all the LOVE and CARE from everybody, I wouldn’t be like this!” I yelled back as tears were starting to form.

“YAH! Just. Shut.Up!” Umma said as she rubbed her temples.

“If you two don’t have a good relationship together, I’ll cut your allowance and both of you will sleep together.” Umma said making me and Sehun go out.

Sheez, No need to cut my allowance woman. = = Gosh, so much drama.

I started walking out as I left Sehun standing there in his place.

I could see people staring at me with ‘what-the-hell-just-happened’ look.

I just gave them my infamous poker face as I ignored them.

I could see L.Joe and IU looking at me.

“Jal ga~” I waved my hand at them and went out of the school.

As I went out, I saw all the EXO.

The fish?! Just what I needed = =

I ignored them until someone grabbed my hand.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And it was HIM

-------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9 done :D

Hope you’ll enjoy this.

Sorry if there’s so much drama.

The drama will be over when ~~~~~ and Sehun will have a good term sibling relationship.

Hehehehe :3

 

-Winter_Breeze