Chapter 3: EXO-K? Visitors?

Love Star.

YOUR POV:

As I was passing by the living room, I somehow heard Sehun oppa –sshi calling me. I somehow stopped and went to the living room where Sehun is. “Why are you calling my name?” I asked him while raising one eyebrow on him. “YOU!” Sehun screamed as he pointed one finger one me. “YAH! DON’T POINT YOUR FINGER ON ME!” I screamed back as I went near him. “YOU LIKE KAI DON’T YOU!?” He screamed back as he showed me Kai’s picture. “Tch! I don’t like him. What makes you think I like him dimwit?” I asked him as I tapped my foot impatiently. “Well, He sent me a message that-“ Sehun was cut-off when his so-called band “EXO” came barging on door with big grins on their faces.  

“AAAAHHHHH!!!!” Sehun and I screamed as they came in. “Yah! Chill!” a guy with deep voice told us. OHMAYGOODERS! His voice is so deep ~ *A* )~. “What are you people doing here?” I coldly asked as I eyed all of them. “Uhmm.. Sorry for barging but We should Introduce our selves first.” A guy with a angelic face said as he smiled at me. OHMAYGOODERS! Stop smili—WHAT?! STOP THINKING OF THAT >8U “Fine, Introduce yourselves.” I told them as I sat on the couch that was facing them. “WE ARE ONE! Annyeong haseyo! We are EXO-K!” they said it with sync. DAEBAK! OAO ) “I’m suho the guardian angel and the leader of EXO” the guy who had a angelic face introduce himself. “I’m D.O the Umma of the group” the guy with these type of eyes ‘O.O’ introduced himself. “Annyeong! I’m Chanyeol the Happy Virus of the group.” The one with the the deep voice introduced himself while smiling at me. As the other one was introducing himself, he went near me and grabbed my hand and kissed it. “Annyeong beautiful! I’m Kai the dancing machine and your ONE AND ONLY crush.” He winked at me and smirked as he went back to his place before. As I processed what happen. . . . . My eyes was big as ‘D.O’  when it hit me HE KISSED MY HANDS AND WINKED AT ME?! O A O ) WHAT THE FISH IS HE DOING >8U. “WHAT THE FISH KAI?!” I yelled as I stood up from the couch. “What? I know you want me.” Kai smirked at me. Oh this bastards wants to face my wrath eh D:<.“Oh no, you got it wrong ahjusshi. I know you want me.” I told him as I showed him my famous smirk. I know, I know Sehun knows this smirk. “THE FISH?! HECK NO!” Kai somehow shouted as he was shaking his head from side to side. “Don’t you know Kai that a ‘STRONG NO’ means ‘YES’.” I said while smirking at him. “THAT’S IT!” Kai shouted as he went near me and pinned me to the nearest wall near the couch. “YAH! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!” I shouted at his face. “Well, I thought you wanted some fun” he smirked as his face was just inches away from my face. Oh what do we have here. A wild beast wanting some fun eh. I smirked at him as I kicked his private area. “What are you smir—AHHHH!!!” Kai screamed in pain as  he fell on the floor. I smirked at Kai again and went to my room.

 

 

 

SEHUN’S POV:

 

 

WHAT THE FISH?! OAO ) WHAT JUST HAPPENED. I saw Kai rolling like a buffalo as ~~~~~ kicked his shin.  “Hyung! Gwenchana?” I asked as I went near him. Suho hyung, D.O hyung & Chanyeol hyung froze in their spot. “Ani….Ani…..I’m very fine Sehun.” Kai hyung sarcastically said as he stopped rolling like a buffalo. “Okay then.” I said as I stood up prepared to walk away but Kai grabbed my right foot. “Don’t you know what sarcasm is?” Kai hyung asked me. “Well I know hyung.” I said as I had my poker face on. “Gosh Sehun. HELP.ME.” Kai hyung said as he tugged the edge of my grey sweatpants. “Fine.” I agree as I helped him stand up. “ I looked at the other hyungs. They are still shock of what happened. “Yah! Hyungs!” I shouted as they went back to their senses. “DAEBAK!” D.O hyung and Chanyeol hyung exclaimed as they clapped their hands. All of us looked at the two idiots clapping their hands. “Are you serious?” Suho asked them. “Ye-“ Chanyeol hyung and D.O hyung was cut-offed by the door bell.

 

*DING* *DONG* *DING* *DONG*

I saw ~~~~~ opening the door. “May I help you?” I heard ~~~~-ah say. “Uhm. . . Is Sehun here?” that is really familiar. “AYYOOOO WADUP KREEEAASSSEEE” I heard Chanyeol hyung saying ‘KREEEAASSEEE’.  As my mind was processing who is ‘KREEEAASSEE’, I saw Kris hyung, Lay hyung, Xiumin hyung, Chen hyung and Tao hyung coming in. “Well, I guess I’ll be upstairs since Sehun op- I mean Sehun-sshi has visitors” My eyes widen as ~~~~~ almost said oppa. And with that she went up stairs.

SHE ALMOST SAID OPPA BUT SHE SAID SSHI

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

DO YOU REALLY HATE ME THAT MUCH ~~~~~?  D:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 is here! : )

I’ll update again later : )

I hope you’ll enjoy reading  my story ^ ^

Don’t forget to Comment, Subscribe and most of all ENJOY : )

 

 

 

-Winter_Breeze