Chapter 30: The return of my Best Friend, Lee Chanhee aka. Chunji.

Love Star.

YOUR POV:

 

I woke up by the vibration of my phone.

I looked at it and saw Sunggy Oppa calling.

“Yeoboseyo?” I said with a sleepy voice.

“Did I wake you up princess?” Oppa said through the phone.

Something is weird -.- Time to find out or else I’ll kick him.

“Yes and What is it that you want?” I asked as I raised my brow even though he couldn’t see it.

“Well……Can you say yes when I ask you a question?” Oppa asked as I could imagine him scratching the back of his head.

“What’s your question?” I asked.

“Did you have your first kiss? Did you tr- YAH! Stop poking me!” I placed the phone away from my ears as Oppa started shouting.

“DO YOU WANT ME TO ASK HER OR NOT?!” Oppa continued shouting as I tried to imagine him scolding s like a grampa.

“Okay, where was I? Oh yes, Did you try having a boyfriend? Are you still ?” Sunggyu Oppa asked as he just finished shouting.

“1st question : No, 2nd question: No, 3rd question: Yes. And why are you freaking asking me that?” I asked him.

Is he erted or not? Or maybe its s? .___________. Poor Grampa Gyuuuu.

“The guys are forcing me to ask you since th-“ I interrupted him.

“They are erts?” I asked.

“Well, that can be the answer to your question.” Sunggyu Oppa said as I could imagine him smiling while his eyes are disappearing.

“You know oppa, you should stop smiling your out there since your eyes are disappearing.” I said as I smirked at what I said.

“HOW DID YOU KNOW?!” Sunggyu exclaimed as I placed the phone away from my ears again.

Sheessh, no need to shout. Your hurting my lovely ears D’:

“I’m a fortune teller?” I asked.

“You are?!” He asked back.

“Maybe?” I asked back again.

“Just tell me, are you?” He asked back again.

“No. Let me sleep already, sheesh.” I said as I ruffled my hair.

“Arasso. Good Night piggy.” Sunggyu said as he hanged up before I could shout at him.

“Me? Piggy? Augh! Just watch out small eyes.” I said as I went back to sleep.

 

 

>> Three Hours Later<<

 

 

“Noona! Wake Up!” I felt that the bed was jumping up and down.

“15 more hours.” I said as I faced the opposite side from the person who is jumping.

“Noooonnaaa, you have visitors.” The person said.

“They can wait.” I buried my face on my pillow.

“Nooooonn-“ the person was interrupted by a voice that sounded familiar.

“Wake up babe~” I could feel the person’s breath on my ears, giving chills to my spine.

“What the hell?” I woke up as I looked at the person.

“Hahahahahaha, Your not happy to see your best friend?” L.Joe asked me as he smirked at me.

“I don’t give a damn.” I said as I went back to sleep.

“Yah! I brought Chunji!” L.Joe exclaimed as he started shaking me.

“What part don’t you understand? I.DONT.GIVE.A.FREAKING.DAMN.” I glared at L.Joe as I tried going back to sleep.

I felt that I couldn’t sleep anymore, I opened my eyes and positioned myself in a sitting position.

I gave L.Joe a glare which could give chills on his spine.

“You know Chicken Legs,” I said as I gave L.Joe a face which was the same as Kris’ face.

“CHICKEN LEGS?!” L.Joe exclaimed.

“Yes and even though I’m older than you for 1 day, I can still kick your .” I continued as I started making a big hole on his forehead.

I got down from my bed and walked towards L.Joe, limping.

I grabbed the hair covering his forehead then spanked it really hard that made a mark on it.

“Apa!” L.Joe immediately rubbed his forehead.

“Tch.” I said as I was going back to my bed until I saw a familiar figure.

“Get out, Chunji.” I said as I turned cold towards him since I remembered what he did when we were young.

 

Flashback……..

 

I was going to open the door of the rooftop but stopped when I heard Chunji and L.Joe talking. I peeked at the key hole of the door just to see what’s happening.

“L.Joe, help me.” Chunji said.

“What’s your problem, bro?” L.Joe asked his best friend.

“My parents decided to go to America and bring me there with them.” Chunji said as he rubbed his temple.

“WHAT?! Are you serious dude? If ~~~~~ finds out about this you will surely be dead hurt.” L.Joe exclaimed as he looked at Chunji with wide eyes.

“That’s what I’m going to ask you. What should I do Joey? Help me.” Chunji said as he placed both of his hands on L.Joe’s  shoulder.

“Molla, I don’t really know about this stuff.” L.Joe scratched the nape of his neck while looking at Chunji with eyes that were really sorry.

“Aissh” Chunji  ruffled his hair with frustration.

“Good Luck with that dude.” L.Joe patted Chunji’s back as he went towards the door.

You were completely lost, you started spacing out while not noticing L.Joe.

As L.Joe opened the door, his eyes widen to see you there.

“H-how long have you been there?” L.joe asked you as beads of sweat started to form while you got back to reality.

You ignored L.Joe as you went towards Chunji.

Chunji was shocked to see you going towards him.

You slapped his face as you grabbed his collar.

“DON’T.YOU.FREAKING.SHOW.YOUR.FACE.HERE.AGAIN.” you stated as you started walking away as you bumped L.Joe’s arms.

You started to run when you were already 50 inches away from them.

L.Joe ran after you but failed to find you.

You hid on the garden on the school which was prohibited for students to go in but you and Sehun were an exception.

You cried and cried your heart out as you remembered all the words that Chunji said.

‘My parents decided to go to America and bring me there with them.’

Those 13 words replayed on my head as I cried harder.

L.Joe, Chunji and You were friends since 3rd grade.

We were really hard to be separated from each other.

As years pass for the 3 of you, you grew feeling for Chunji as it grew endlessly everyday.

But when you heard about this, all of your world shattered in to pieces making you more cold.

You went home with puffy eyes.

You opened the door and was welcomed by silence since your parents haven’t arrived.

You went to your room and directly went to bed as you fell asleep.

When the next day came, your phone started to ring endlessly every minute.

You looked at the phone and saw 99 miss calls from L.Joe.

You just scoffed as you turned off your phone and went back to sleep.

Little did your heart now that something was going to happen which was Chunji leaving for America.

Chunji and L.Joe were waiting for you at the airport which made the flight for Chunji really depressing.

“L.Joe….Can you give this letter to ~~~~~?” Chunji asked L.Joe as the time for his plane to arrive was almost near.

“Yes, I’ll do anything for my best friend.” L.Joe said as he looked at Chunji with teary eyes but he hold it back.

“Make you sure you are there when she reads the letter. I’ll really miss you guys. I don’t know when I’ll come back but just wait for me. Promise?” Chunji said as tears started to flow down from his face making L.Joe cry while he held his pinky infront of L.Joe’s face.

“Yes, We’ll miss you too bro. Yes, I promise.” L.Joe linked his pinky with Chunji as they hugged each other crying their hearts out.

They continued to cry as Chunji’s parents looked at the both of them with hearts that were breaking.

They never wanted to go to America but since they were forced by their company, they have to go.

The two bestfriends were interrupted when a voice called for them.

‘Lee family, please proceed to Gate number 53. Thank You.’

“I think its time.” L.Joe said as his tears flowed really fast.

“It wont be a good bye but see you later.” Chunji tried to smile at L.Joe but failed as his emotions took over him.

They hugged each other one last time.

“S-see you later.” They both said in unison as Chunji walked away not looking back which makes him cry harder.

L.Joe was left there crying as his knees fell on the floor as he started crying hard.

“I’ll see you soon, Chunji.” L.Joe whispered as tears flowed.

People around who just saw what happened pitied L.Joe.

L.Joe stood up as he started to walk going out of the airport.

Starting that day on, you and L.Joe were silent as your heart felt empty without Chunji.

Both of you cried every single night wishing that Chunji would come back.

You read the letter with L.Joe as you burst out to tears.

L.Joe joined crying with you as both of you hugged each other for comfort.

The disappearance of Chunji doubled the pain in your heart.

One day, you went home crying.

Your tears flowed endlessly.

You went inside your house and was greeted by laughters.

You  were about to walk pass the living room until your Umma and Appa noticed your shoulders shaking endlessly.

They called you as you went near them.

You didn’t notice that Sunggyu, Sunnyu’s Appa and Umma were also there.

“What’s wrong honey?” Your Appa asked you as he placed a hand on your shoulder.

It gave a big pang on your parents hearts, seeing you in the state like this.

“I-its about Chunji who just left for America just a few days ago……I didn’t even had the chance to say good bye.” You cried harder as it gave you a big impact making your heart more depressed.

Your dad hugged you as he patted your back.

“Its not a good bye honey but its see you later.” Your dad comforted you.

You remembered the times when Chunji comforted you, made you happy, annoyed you and etc.

You cried harder as you hugged you Appa.

Your Appa did not mind the tears that were making his clothes wet.

As minutes pass of you crying, you fell asleep.

Your Appa noticed you soft breathings as he carried you to your bed.

Sehun was there seeing all the things that happened making his heart break.

He never wanted to see you like this

While for L.Joe, he was crying really hard making IU hug and sing for him everyday.

This made IU sad, seeing his brother crying.

Both of your families started to grow really worried about the two of you since both of you wont eat properly, always crying all night and not talking nor laughing nor smiling.

This was really a great impact for you and L.Joe.

There was once a time you and L.Joe collapsed when it was your P.E class.

Your P.E class was held in the ball field.

All of the students looked at you and L.Joe with a shocked expression as the teachers panicked and brought you the hospital since you and L.Joe’s condition started to get worse.

Both of your parents rushed to the hospital making reporters go and take pictures of you and L.Joe.

The reporters interviewed your Family and the Lee Family.

Both of your parents took care of the reporters as IU and Sehun were left to watch over you and L.Joe.

Sehun stayed always by your side, holding your right hand with the ring he gave you as a brother and sister ring.

He also cried his heart out seeing you like this.

This made Sehun and IU emotional, just ignoring each other since their attention were only for you and L.Joe.

As days passed, you and L.Joe moved on.

But it made all the memories back when both of you go to the places where the 3 of you would go.

You and L.Joe made a list on where not to go.

Both of you wrote Suji’s Ice Cream parlor, Han River, and etc.

As years passed both of you were already used to it which didn’t make you emotional.

 

END OF FLASHBACK………….

 

 

-------------------

Chapter 30 here! D:

Its actually a sad one D:

I made this chapter while crying my eyes out since I could relate to this chapter.

It just happened last month since I left Philippines and went here in Saudi Arabia with my brother, Mommy and Daddy making my eldest brother lonely in the Philippines D:

So, hope you enjoy this? :OOO

 

Thank you for subscribing :

redlightning
simplicitysbabe
celinemin
A_MooNStar
Jemaness
Cosmolade
ImmaKillYou99
iluvpop
Alisonhearts
AirunN
Ra_syiqah
ASLocket
DeepInside
inspirit_beauty
ajjaja
purpleanime
aileen93
Junghayoo
LulusLullaby
LoVeRgAl

 

Ciao~ :D

 

-Winter_Breeze