Chapter 23: "1st day with Sunggyu Oppa and Leo Part 1"

Love Star.

YOUR POV:

 

"Jinjja?! DAEBAK!" I stood up then started jumping with happiness.

"Omo, ~~~~-ah are you really happy to hear that?" Sunggyu asked me.

"Ani ani ani, I'm very sad Oppa. Very Sad." I sarcastically said while raising one brow at Sunggyu.

"Ouch!" Sunggyu said as he faked a sob.

"Your such a drama queen, Oppa." I said as I chuckled while going upstairs.

As I entered the room, I was welcomed by the Oppa's aka. EXO.

I looked at them like they were burglars.

How did they get in here? o.o I thought Sehun was still at the Dance Studio with this idiotic-fun-crazy-hot-handsome Oppa's .____.

I just walked pass by them then closed the curtains.

"hmm, what shall I do now?" I asked my self as I went inside the Walk in Closet and wore these type of clothes.

 

(Tops - http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-pocket-accent-hoodie-blue-onesize/info.html/pid.1031268603 , Skirt - http://www.asianfashion.com/elastic-waist-lace-trim-dotted-skirt-1024566059.html , Slippers - http://www.loveitsomuch.com/stores/cute-rilakkuma-slippers-1331887456,722.html)

 

I went out of the Walk in Closet and opened the curtains, just to see boys lying dead on the floor.

"Hyyuuunngg......I'm tired." Kai said while lying flat on the floor with Xiumin/

"Whatever Kai......Baozi needs to take a quick nap." And with that Baozi  Xiumin fell asleep.

"Weridos." I said as I walk pass them and went out of the room.

I went down the stairs and saw Sunggyu asleep with Leo hugging him while being on top of him and being wide awake.

I stiffled a laugh as I looked at Leo and Sunggyu.

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH xD Leo is like...like....BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 8D I Don't know how to explain this.

I turned to the other direction which was the kitchen.

"What should I cook?" I asked myself as I looked if there were maids coming in the kitchen.

I don't want them to be troubled....I'll make food for Sunggyu Oppa and Leo. :D

I took all the ingridients for Kimchi stew and Ddeobokki.

I started making the Kimchi Stew first then the Ddeobokki.

 

(Kimchi Stew: http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww126/unchienne/Cooking%20and%20recipes/kimchi-stew1.jpg Ddeobokki: http://s3.amazonaws.com/foodspotting-ec2/reviews/1344005/thumb_600.jpg?1329498391)

 

I noticed Sunggyu waking up as Leo was already asleep in his tummy.

He looked at me then placed Leo on the couch as he placed a blanket on him.

He went to the kitchen where I was then looked at me with a brow raised.

"You cook?" He looked at me with disbelief.

"Yes. Why? You don't want to eat this food I'm preparing for you and Leo?" I looked at him.

"Of course, I will eat it if only it can be eaten." Sunggyu Oppa looked at the food like it could kill him any many minute.

"Here, taste the stew." I placed a spoon filled with Kimchi Stew infront of his mouth as he took a sip.

After how many sec......

"WOAH! This is DAEBAK!" Sunggyu said as he look at me with wide eyes which was a normal size of an average person.

"I told you so." I said as I turned of the fire which was for the Ddeobokki.

"Oppa, I made the Ddeobokki spicy. Is it okay for Leo?" I asked Sunggyu as I placed the Ddeobokki in a big plate.

"Mmm, He eats spicy Ddeobokki actually." Sunggy said as he took a piece of Ddeobokki and placed it inside his mouth.

"Your really Daebak!" Sunggyu continued while looking at me.

"I know. Go wake up Leo. I'll prepare the table."  I said as I got 3 plates and utensils for eating.

Leo was already wide awake when he was being carried by Sunggyu.

As if it was on cue, the door was wide open as Kris, Suho and Sehun came in with food.

"Kris Ge! Suho Oppa! You can bring those food for the boys upstairs. You can eat there. I pity the boys since their tired." I said as I smiled at them.

"Arasso." Suho Oppa smiled at me but it faded away as it was replaced with a curious face when he saw Sunggyu beside me with Leo.

They went upstairs as I told Sunggy to put Leo between us.

"Oppa, put Leo here in the middle." I said as I patted the chair beside mine.

"Arasso." Sunggy said as he placed Leo in the chair were I patted and sat beside Leo.

"Let's Eat!" Me and Sunggyu both said in unison then laughed.

We started eating while talking with stuff.

"Leo, Say ahh~" I said as I placed a Ddeobokki infront of Leo's mouth.

Leo opened his mouth and ate the Ddeobokki.

"Yum!" Leo said as he smiled at me while holding his chopsticks with both hands.

I ruffled Leo's hair as I continued eating.

Sunggyu was looking at me like he could hit me.

"What?" I looked at him with my mouth full.

 

SUNGGYU'S POV:

 

"What?" ~~~~~ looked at me with full.

"You fed Leo but not me." I said as I pouted at the same time.

~~~~~ placed 2 pieces of Ddeobokki inside which made a alittle mess in the corner of .

"So? Your already old Oppa, you can feed yourself." ~~~~~ continued while chewing on the Ddeobokki.

"You such a pig." I said as I wiped the sauce with my thumb.

"Nom nom nom nom." Leo said as he chewed on the Ddeobokki while taking a sip from his Kimchi Stew.

Me and Leo are really the same 8D NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL :D (Look at your eyes and Leo's eyes Sunggyu. And there you will see the difference :3 -Author-nim)

I looked at Leo's eyes then took my baby picture from my wallet then compared it again.

"You know Sunggyu, you and Leo don't have the same eyes." ~~~~~ said as she took a big sip from her Kimchi Stew.

"A-" I was cut-off by Umma, Appa, Auntie Oh and Uncle Oh.

"Omo! Sunggyu and ~~~~ looks like a happy family." Umma and Auntie said in unison.

Good thing ~~~~~ already gulped down the soup or else she would spit it all out.

"WHAT?! We're cousins for pete sake!" ~~~~~~ said as she drank a big amount of water.

"I know honey." Auntie Oh said as she sweetly smiled at us.

"Oh by the way Sunggyu, who cooked those food?" Appa asked us as there was a big amount of food left in the table which we only ate 10% out of 100%.

"~~~~~ cooked this." I said as I gave them a thumbs up.

"Noona's cooking is DAEBAK!" Leo shouted as he stood up from his seat.

"Jinjja?" Umma said as she went near the table then took a piece of Ddeobokki while Auntie Oh, Uncle Oh and Appa tasted the Kimchi Stew.

"Omo! Its really delicious!" Auntie Oh said as she looked at ~~~~ with eyes that sparkle.

"Of course it is, I cooked it." ~~~~~ said as she stood up from her sit then placed her plate and utensils on the sink.

"I'm done eating! Jal ga~ I'm going to my room now." ~~~~~ smiled at them as she went upstairs.

 

SUHO'S POV:

 

"Sehun, who's the guy holding a little boy beside ~~~~ awhile ago?" Kris asked Sehun.

"Yeah, who was he?" I asked.

"Both of them are my cousins." Sehun saind as he opened the door being welcomed only by the boys who were asleep.

"Yah! FOOD IS HERE!" Sehun said as he placed a little table on the floor then placed the food.

"FOOD?!" Xiumin bolted up from his lying position while looking at us.

"Yes." Kris hyung said as he sat down.

"Yo-" D.O was cut-offed by ~~~~ who kicked the door open.

"Annyeong!" She said as she closed the door and walk pass us.

Before we could answer she closed the curtains.

 

YOUR POV:

 

I closed the curtains and went to my bed.

I opened my laptop only to be greeted by thousands of mail.

WHAT THE FFF IS THIS? D8 I THOUGHT I DELETED THIS! HURRAH! YOUR SO DUMB ~~~~~ -.-'''

I looked at the mails then deleted them all.

As all of the mails were about to be deleted, one of the mails were not deleted.

"Who the fudge is this?" I asked my self as I saw the sender.

From: Lee Chanhee

To: Oh ~~~~~

I clicked the message then starts reading it.

Annyeong ~~~~-ah!

          Remember me? :D It's me Chunji, L.Joe's band mate. We were friends you know :c Well, I heard that you got in to Kirin Arts. :D Congratz :D You know L.Joe messaged me and he said that he was jealous about his Noona and you being classmates. kekekekekekeke.Its somehow weird when you call L.Joe 'Oppa' even though your older than him. o.O. Reply if you get this mail :3

-Chunji<3

As I finished reading this mail, My mind starts processing whose Chunji.

Then it hit me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CHUNJI?! LEE CHANHEE THE BOY I FELL INLOVE WITH WHEN I WAS IN KINDERGARTEN?! OAO

 

----------

Annyeong READERS! :D

Here I am updating >:D

I somehow finished studying early :3

Well, I still updated since I love you readers :D

I Hope you enjoy reading this story of mine :D

Don't forget to Comment, Subscribe and Enjoy! :D

 

Ciao~

 

-Winter_Breeze