Chapter 19: Arrange Marriage?!

Love Star.

BAEKHYUN’S POV:

 

Mr. Lee is giving me the creeps as he keeps looking at me with his smile. eue )~

Mr. Lee told us to show our talents to the students.

I wasn’t really nervous since I already stood infront of many stages before.

I sang  What is Love and I noticed the girls could die any moment right now.

Poor girls, Can’t control their feels anymore.

Then it was Jieun’s turn right now and she sang Good Day.

It was a big impact to the boys due to her high-pitched loving voice.

I thought girls are the only people who can’t control their feels but I was wrong, boys too can’t control their feels. ._______.

I looked at ~~~~~ as she just gave them her ‘Ice Princess’ look to the crowed.

I noticed that all of the crowed were mesmerized at the ‘Ice Prince and Ice Princess’.

I heard about them. They were known as Ice Prince and Ice Princess but people told me that ~~~~~ is a loving, caring, happy-go-lucky, clumsy, funny, and a fun to be with person. When ever she smiles, it has this loving feeling in it but It changes when she see’s Sehun. At first, Me and Luhan hyung thought they were a couple who always have fights but our misunderstandings were gone when Kris hyung and the other hyungs plus Ms. Kim explained it to us that they are siblings with a unforgettable past.

 

Flashback. . . .

“Ms. Kim, what are the relationship between ~~~~ and Sehun?” I asked as me and Luhan hyung arrived at the office at 5:50 am.

“Their siblings.” Ms. Kim said while looking at us suspiciously.

“But why do they keep on fighting like yesterday? They were shouting and stuff.” Luhan hyung asked while looking at her with ‘tell-us-please’ look.

“Well, actuallu before I heard the knews about them or may I say the ‘Oh siblings’ that Sehun was kidnapped by the age of 6 while ~~~~~ was with him at the age of 5. In the news, the reporters asked the witnesses about the incident. One of the witnesses said that “The two Oh Siblings just came out of the Ice Cream shop. As they were walking going back home, there was a man who somehow planned on getting the younger Oh but failed as the older Oh switched places with the younger one. So, after that the man  got the older Oh and started running away leaving the younger Oh shocked. As the man was running their was a police man who just in time saw them and stopped the man.” And that was it. It was somehow a unforgettable memory of the Oh Siblings. I also heard from the schools where the Oh siblings studied that ~~~~ changed from being cold towards Sehun. They also said that whenever someone gets hurt or bullied, ~~~~~ was always their to help that person and protect them. She was loving and caring at the same time.” Ms. Kim explained to us what happened.

“Oh, so that’s why she acts really cold to Sehun.” Luhan hyung said as he crossed his legs.

“So, anymore questions?” Ms. Kim asked us.

“No more.” Luhan hyung and I said in unison.

“Good” Ms. Kim said as she continued the stuff that was unfinished.

 

End of Flashback….

 

I noticed that Sehun danced History with the help of ~~~~~~.

They were really in sync and they didn’t make a mistake at all.

All the students were with wide eyes and mouths formed like ‘O’.

After Sehun and ~~~~~ danced, they started howling, cheering and stuff.

2 more presentation and their feels will be uncontrolled. Kekekekeke~

It was already ~~~~~’s turn and she sang I Choose to Love you  which moved a lot of hearts like mine and Luhan hyung’s.

I noticed that Luhan hyung was staring at her with sparkles in his eyes.

I wonder if my eyes are like that when I’m with my precious bacons. . .WAIT?! Does the canteen have BACONS?!

I was spacing out until Jieun poked me.

“W-what?” I asked while looking at her.

“Nothing, you were spacing out so I just poked you.” She said while giving me a smile.

“Oh.” I said.

I noticed that ~~~~ was done with her turn.

It was Luhan hyungs turn to show his talent.

Kekekekeke~ IT’S THE BIG FINALE! 8D FOR YOU PEOPLE TO HAVE A HARD TIME TO CONTROL YOUR FEELS! Mwuahahahahahaha! >:D *cough cough cough*

Luhan hyung sang Baby Don’t Cry in Chinese which made it more DAEBAK to the students.

I noticed that some girls were out of control and started to faint.

Ohmaygooders. . . I didn’t expect them to faint. O.o

As looked at the first row, I saw Umma, Mr. Lee aka. Jieun’s dad, Mrs. Oh and Mr. Xi.

I was really shocked when I saw them there smiling really big.

I looked at Sehun as he also noticed them.

His eyes were really big like D.O’s.

I looked at Mr. Xi and he has also a baby face.

Woah! Mr. Xi is like Luhan hyung 8D Now I know where he got his face but they have some difference.

“Alright, Right now we have visitors. Do you know who they are?” Mr. Lee asked as he looked at the crowd. He received a big “NO” to the students.

“May I ask Mr. Xi, Mrs. Oh, Mr. Lee and Mrs. Byun to come here.” Mr. Lee said as he felt awkward saying ‘Mr. Lee’

I noticed our parents starting to come here in stage with their usual clothes.

“This are the 4 well known CEO’s in South Korea and a part of China.” Mr. Lee said as he had a hand pointing towards them.

All of the students had their eyes really wide as they were really surprised at the sudden visit.

“I want to Introduce them to you. This baby face person beside me is Mr. Xi.” And with the he earned a laugh and a smack from Mr. Xi.

“Hahahaha. Now this goddess like person beside Mr. Xi is Mrs. Oh.” Mr. Lee said as he chuckled at what he said.

I looked at Mrs. Oh and I was mesmerized since she really looked like a goddess.

W-woah. . . M-Mrs. Oh looks like a goddess. . . DAEBAK! 8D

“Next to Mrs. Oh is this person that looks like me is, Mr. Lee. We are twins actually.” Mr. Lee said as the students were really shock at the sudden confession.

“I am actually the 5th well know CEO here in South Korea.” Mr. Lee continued as he slung an arm around Mr. Lee’s aka. His Twin and Jieun’s dad shoulder.

“Next is this second goddess like person beside My Twin is Mrs. Byun.” Mr. Lee said as he smiled at my mother.

My mother looks like a Goddess? O.o

I looked closely at Umma and Mr. Lee was right. Umma looked like a goddess.

Why did I just notice it right now? O.o

“Lets us give them around of applause!” Mr. Lee said to the crowd

“Okay, This is the end of the Ceremony. You may now all go to your perspective classrooms.” And with that all of the students left because of the guards.

“Omo! Baekhy you were amazing.” Umma said as she hugged me.

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Appa is a baby faced person.” Luhan hyung laughed really hard as his father sent him glares.

“You should be thankful that I gave you that face of yours.” Mr. Xi said as he smacked Luhan hyung’s head.

“Jieunnie, you did great.” Jieuns dad Mr. Lee kissed her forehead.

“Gomaweoyo Appa.” Jieun said as she scratched the back of her head.

“Sehunnie, you did great and Princess you were amazing.” I saw that Mrs. Oh complimented them as she hugged them.

“Gomaweoyo Umma.” Sehun and ~~~~~ said in unison.

“Mrs. Oh, you have a beautiful daughter and a handsome son.” Mr. Xi said as he brought Luhan close to them.

“Gomaweoyo Mr. Xi. You also have a handsome son. . .” Mrs. Oh said as Mr. Xi and her smirked as they look at ~~~~~ and Luhan.

“Luhan/~~~~~ would look great together.” Mr. Xi and Mrs. Oh said in unison.

“Mrs. Byun! Your son is handsome you know. He looks like Mr. Byun.” Mr. Lee said as he looked at me.

“Gomaweoyo Mr. Lee. You have pretty daughter.” Umma said as she smiled at IU.

“Yah! Umma/Appa!” ~~~~~ and Luhan said in unison as their faces were red as a tomato.

“No need to be embarrassed Luhan/~~~~~.” Mr. Xi and Mrs. Oh said again in unison as Sehun was laughing his out.

“Wahahahahaha! They look like a tomato.” Sehun said as laughed.

“You know Mr. Lee. Your daughter is really beautiful…” Mrs. Oh and Mr. Lee smirked at each other.

“Jieun/Sehun would look great together.” Mrs. Oh and Mr. Lee said in unison as they both laughed.

“BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” ~~~~~ and Luhan laughed really hard as ~~~~~ placed a hand on his shoulder for support.

“That would be really DAEBAK!” Umma said as she left me here standing all alon as she joined them.

“Look Mr. Xi, Luhan and ~~~~ are having a good time together laughing.” Mrs. Oh teased them as she poked Mr. Xi.

“How about lets arrange a marriage for the both of them?” Mr. Xi said as he had a mischievous smile in his face.

“When will the engagement party start?” Mr. Lee and Umma somehow joined the teasing.

“WHAT?!” ~~~~ and Luhan exclaimed.

“Hahahahaha, no need to surprised kids. We were just kidding.” Mr. Xi said as he burst out laughing with Mr. Lee, Mrs. Oh, Umma and Sehun.

Phew, I thought it was real since my heart somehow felt hurt back there.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

AM I SICK?! I SHOULD CONSULT A DOCTOR! O A O )~ I MIGHT DIE! YOU DON’T WANT THAT DON’T YOU?

---------------

Chapter 19 here! :D

I'm almost done with my projects :D

I only need to go to a Photo shop and ask a person to develop the pictures for my scrapbook.

ENJOY! :D

 

-Winter_Breeze