Chapter 49 : Lovestruck ?

Love Star.

Chapter 49 : Lovestruck ?


SUNGGYU'S POV :

I saw ~~~~~ and Hyeong Seok were talking and laughing.

Gosh, I'm so proud to have a cousin like her.

I just freaking love her.

But I love Leo more.

I looked at the right and saw L.Joe's fist curling up.

I sensed something was going to happen.

Suddenly, L.Joe went straight to Hyeong Seok.

I immediately stood up, startling Leo and went towards L.Joe who was about to punch Hyeong Seok on the face.

I grabbed his fist before it could hit the pretty boy's face.

"L.JOE! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!" I shouted like a father.

"IF YOU LOVE ~~~~~, YOU BETTER LEARN HOW TO FREAKING CONTROL YOURSELF SINCE SHE ISN'T YOURS!" I added as I could see ~~~~ and Hyeong Seok widen their eyes.

Well to make it more understandable, it's ~~~~'s first time to see me like this which is really rare.

L.Joe was about to tackle me when Kris got a hold of L.Joe.

He grabbed both of his hands and brought it to his (L.Joe's) back.

"Yah L.Joe, calm down." IU said while patting the boy's cheek.

"W-what's happening?" ~~~~~ asked with a shaky voice.

"I'll explain it to you later." I said while pulling her with me along with Leo since I don't want to destroy my little brother's innocent just because of violence.

I also got ~~~~~'s hoodie and threw it to her.

She catched it then wore it.

I held both of their hands and started walking towards the east.

"Where are we going Oppa/Hyung?" Leo and ~~~~ asked in chorus.

"Somewhere far since I don't want both of you innocence to be gone." I said while looking

"What?" Leo and ~~~~ asked AGAIN at the same time.

"Nothing. I think we should go back now." I said as we turned to our left.

We walked in silence as we enjoyed the smell of the sea.

As we got back, we saw that L.Joe was gone along with Kris.

"Where's Kris oppa?" ~~~~~ asked the person near her.

"He went to Mr. Lee along with L.Joe." the person nodded his head as he turned to ~~~~~'s direction then jumped like he saw a ghost.

"Omo! ~~~~-ah when did you got here?" Tao asked as he placed a hand on his startled heart.

"Just now." ~~~~~ said while having her poker face on.

"Oh..." Tao said while looking away.

"Gege! How was it?" Tao ran towards Kris who was walking towards us like a boss.

"It was fine." Kris said while ruffling Tao's dark hair.

"Did you miss, Gege?" Kris asked while giving the young boy a smile.

"Shì de, wǒ cuòguòle nǐ de dì èr gè. (Yes, I missed you for a second.)" Tao said in chinese which I didn't understand.

"Psh! Who would miss that GIANT?" ~~~~ asked as her normal self was back.

"....."

"See, NOBODY." ~~~~ said while emphasizing the word 'Nobody'.

"By the way Sunggyu Oppa, when are you and the INFINITE oppa's going to have your 4th album?" ~~~~ asked me which made the guys look at me.

"You already debutted?" Kris asked me.

"Yes." I said as beads of sweat started to form on my forehead.

"DAEBAK!" They all exclaimed while clapping their hands.

"WHY DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS?!" Sehun whined like a child.

"AM I NOT WORTHY TO HAVE YOUR LOVE HYUNG?!" Sehun started to wail infront of me.

"I-"

"HYUNG! WAE!? WAE?! SO YOU LOVE ~~~~~ MORE THAN ME?! HUH?! ANSWER MEH!" Sehun started to shake my body as he grabbed my collar.

"Se-"

"TELL MEH!"

"Seh-"

"HYUNG! JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH!"

"S-"

"YOU COULD HAVE JUST TOLD ME THAT YOU LOVE ~~~~ MORE THAN KEEPING IT A SECRET WITH LEO!"

I got irritated since Sehun was cutting me off everytime I speak.

"HY-"

"OH SEHUN! Would you let me speak?" I asked he as I placed both of my hands on his shoulder.

Sehun nodded obediently which made ~~~~ roll like a buffalo while laughing her out.

"I was going to tell you today but then you were like 'HYUNG! WAE!? WAE?! SO YOU LOVE ~~~~~ MORE THAN ME?! HUH?! ANSWER MEH!'." I said as I mimicked him.

"Ehe.." Sehun sheepishly smiled at me while rubbing the back of his head.

"Mianhamnida~." Sehun continued while smiling at me like an idiot.

"BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SEHUN WAS LIKE 'HYUNG! WAE!? WAE?! SO YOU LOVE ~~~~~ MORE THAN ME?! HUH?! ANSWER MEH!' 'HYUNG! JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH!' 'TELL MEH!' 'AM I NOT WORTHY TO HAVE YOUR LOVE HYUNG?!'. SEHUN YOUR SUCH A GAY!" ~~~~ exclaimed as she laughed really hard on the sand while tearing up.

Sehun and I exchanged smirks as we got an idea.

We sat beside her which made her stop laughing.

"W-what do you want?" ~~~~ asked us with her icy glare which gave me and Sehun chills.

"Nothing!" We both exclaimed as we started tickling ~~~~~.

"HAHAHAHA...St-....HAHAHAHAHA...Sehun stop or else I'll eat your teddy bear....HAHAHAHAHA" ~~~~ laughed while saying those words between her laughs.

Sehun suddenly stopped tickling as he heard about his teddy bear.

"You wouldn't?" Sehun asked ~~~~ as I stopped tickling her.

"Yes I would." ~~~~~ smirked as she got a teddy bear from the cooler and started running away.

"YAH! OH ~~~~, DO YOU WANNA DIE?!" Sehun shouted as he chased her.

"Their such kids." We all said except for Jin Ho and Hyeong Seok.

 

JIN HO'S & HYEONG SEOK'S POV:

At first we thought that ~~~~ was someone ordinary girl who puts make-up and seduce guys but we were totally wrong.

She was funny, tomboy-is, kind, easy going, evil and tall for an average girl.

I think she is the one who was entitled as the 'Ice Princess'.

She gave us this icy glare this morning.

Well I guess, the people were right about her.

She was kind, easy going, caring, beautiful and fun to be with.

We also heard rumors that she was the legendary 'Ice Queen' before she was replaced by someone.

~~~~~ started laughing.

Everything somehow became slow as in really slow.

Her smile was bright, her chesnut hair shining, her cheeks redish and her red-ish pouty lips made our heart skip a beat.

We were definetly lovestrucked by her beauty and personality.

All of the people say were true.

They fell inlove with her.

Who can't be inlove with someone like her?

 

IU'S POV : (finally! :D)

I stared at ~~~~ and Sehun's running figure.

I felt a smile was formed on my face.

My heart skipped a beat for a momment just seeing Sehun's face.

His eyes sparkled with happiness, his nose perfectly formed, his cheeks rose like ~~~~'s, his chesnut brown hair and his pinkish lips which was kissable.

I never saw Sehun like this.

Suddenly a thought hit me.

'~~~~~ is opening up to Sehun slowly. Just like what ~~~~~ said.'

 

FLASHBACK.....

 

~~~~ was walking back and forth inside the classroom.

I looked at her weirdly.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I just don't know if I should open up to Sehun." ~~~~~ said as she sat on Baekhyun's chair.

"Tell me IU, Should I freaking open up to my brother who suffered so much just because of me?" ~~~~~ asked me with eyes that were unreadable.

"I think you should, Sehun's your brother. You can't stay like this forever ~~~~. You need to get out of that shell of yours before it makes you more depressed ~~~~. I miss your old self. I knew you since the day you and L.Joe became friends. I was the one who watched you when my parents were not around when you and L.Joe are playing. I observed your actions and personality. Your a sweet, lovable, caring, responsible, kind hearted and loving person, ~~~~~. Don't let jealousy take over you. There's nothing to be jealous about Sehun getting all the love and care. You have people surrounding you ~~~~~. Think of it." I said as I cupped her cheeks.

"So, try thinking about it ~~~~~." I continued as I patted her shoulder.

"I'll think about it IU. Jinjja gomaweo." ~~~~~ said as she smiled at me.

"That's the spirit." I said while ruffling her hair.

"IU, your destroyin my hair." ~~~~~ said in a diva-like tone which made the both of us laugh.

 

END OF FLASHBACK. . .

 

"Yah! Earth to my lovely IU." ~~~~~ waved her hands infront of me.

"W-what?" I asked as I snapped out.

"You'll catch a cold if your not going to wear your hoodie." ~~~~ cooed as she showed me my hoodie.

"I-i'm wearing it." I said as I snatched it away from her.

"Kekekekeke~" ~~~~~ chuckled as she jumped at Luhan and Baekhyun's back.

Kekekekeke~ Who wouldn't be inlove with ~~~~~? :) An idiot would be :) Kekekekekeke~

 

 

 



 


Chapter 49 here! :D

Last update for today :3

 

Kekekekeke, I just love you readers :3

That's why I try updating everyday because I lurrvvv all of you :3

 

Plus I have no idea if a guy reader reads these .________. //facepalm

Are there even guys reading fanfics?

I'm just asking. .___________.

 

I want to thank Mikkiee for subscribing :D

LOL, it sounds like my nickname which was given by my classmate XDD

 

I'm trying to make a poster for this story of mine :D

Well, time for me to continue making my poster? :))

Kekekekeke~ Just saw the pic. for this chapter :)

 

Well, Enjoy!

Don't forget to subscribe and comment~

 

Ppyong~ :3

 

-Winter_Breeze