Chapter 69 : The Reason.

Love Star.

Chapter 69 : The Reason.


"Don't act innocent Oppa. Your not the one I used to know. What happened to you?" I asked him.

"I-i . . . .dont know." He sighed.

"I know there's a reason. Since you can't tell me then. . . fine." I mumbled as I looked at the window.

Why would you change Oppa? Why?

 

 

Sehun's POV :

 

~~~~ and I finally arrived at home.

I could feel the cold aura coming out from ~~~~.

She went out as soon as Mr. Wang parked the car.

Before I could move towards the door, she slammed it closed as I could sense that she is angry.

I deeply sighed as I opened the door and went out of the car while walking towards the main door.

I went inside and shouted.

"I'm home!"

"Welcome home dongsaeng~" Sunggyu Hyung greeted while smiling at me.

I smiled back at him while giving him a manly hug.

"I'll just go upstairs hyung." I said while I broke the hug while receiving a nod from him.

I went upstairs, heading towards our room.

I opened the door and I could see that ~~~~ closed the curtains.

I could hear sobs and sniffs on the other side.

She's crying again? I thought while dropping my bag on the floor.

I walked towards the curtain and was about to pull it open but I was stopped by her voice.

"Don't open the curtains. DON'T." ~~~~ exclaimed with a croaked voice.

I pulled my hands back and went inside of my bathroom.

I locked the door then started to strip off my clothes.

I wrapped a towel on my lower part as I walked towards the bath tub.

I the faucet while checking if it is hot.

After filling the bathtub with hot water, I removed the towel around my waist and dipped my body on the water.

My worried body cells started to calm down as the hot water calmed each one of it.

I started to recall what ~~~~ said to me awhile ago. . .

 

"Don't act innocent Oppa. Your not the one I used to know. What happened to you?" She asked me.

"I-i . . . .dont know." I said while I deeply sighed.

"I know there's a reason. Since you can't tell me then. . . fine." She mumbled as she looked at the window.

 

I placed a hand on my forehead. 

Why did I change? Is it because I got used with her cold personality? Is it because. . . . . . . She gave me a chance to fall inlove with a girl.

Well, here's the truth. . . . I became like this because I never tried loving someone other than ~~~~.

I want ~~~~'s cold personality back. . . . I don't want to feel such hurtful feelings here in my heart.

I promised myself not to fall inlove with someone even I get to bring the old ~~~~~ back or not.

But. . . I think I just broke that promise. I never liked giving my attention to other girls than ~~~~ and my mom.

 

I sighed deeply as I could feel that my body started to feel uncomfortable.

I dipped my head on the water then brought my head back after 5 seconds.

I got out of the bath tub while getting the towel.

I wrapped it on my waist while walking towards the cabinet.

I got a small towel then started to dry my hair with it.

I went inside of my walk in closet and wore a white wife beater along with grey sweatpants ofcourse my boxers.

I walked out of the walk in closet.

I plopped myself on the bed while tucking myself on the bed sheets.

My mind started to think about how I'm going to say it to ~~~~ or when will I say it.

I shook those thoughts off while drifting off to my dreamland.

Little did I know that ~~~~ was watching me from the little hole on the curtain.

 


Short Update. . . maybe? :)))

Lol. Happy Birthday to our dear Lay~! :D

I made him a oneshot since today is his special day :D

 

Well, I'm not actually feeling well today but, I'll try updating like the days I used to update always.

 

Ciao~

-Winter_Breeze