Chapter 58 : PDA! Stop flirting with her.

Love Star.

Chapter 58 : PDA! Stop flirting with her.


 

We finished the dance gracefull as we heard a clap from someone.

"Good Job Girls! Now, boys its your turn." Mr. Kang said while smiling at us.

"Kamsahamnida!/Ne!" We all said in unison as ~~~~ and I sat at the sofa.

~~~~ wiped her sweat as she looked at the boys who were suggesting the right music.

Suddenly, ~~~~ and I made a eye contact which made us burst out of laughters.

 

 -BAEKHYUN'S POV-

 

I couldn't understand my heart.

It keeps beating when it was ~~~~, I also felt butterflies.

Yesterday I searched about '3 ways to know if your inlove'.

So the page asked me 3 questions.

1. Do you feel like your heart beats faster and feel butterflies when you see him/her?

Yes.

2. When he/she isn't around, do feel like missing him/her?

Not really.

3. Everytime you talk to a girl/boy, does he/she pop out from your mind?

Yes.

The page started to get the results and it popped out.

'IT'S ONLY A CRUSH, DON'T WORRY!'

A big thing felt like it was taken away from my shoulders.

Suddenly, I also so felt my heart beats for IU.

So, I answer the questions again.

And I got 3 'Yes' and it said that 'DUDE/GAL! YOUR TOTALLY INLOVE WITH HIM/HER!'.

I could feel that I was smiling at it and it hit me.

I'm totally inlove with her.

So, right now we we're asked to dance by Mr. Kang.

"So, how about INFINTE's Be Mine?" Sehun asked while scratching his head.

"Do you know the dance steps?" Luhan hyung asked us.

"Ne." I said along with Sehun.

"So Be Mine it is!" Luhan hyung said as he searched for their song in ~~~~'s mp3.

We all positioned ourselves as he pressed the 'play' button.

The song started as we danced in sync.

I could see the expression of IU and ~~~~.

A smile was formed in my face while not letting it distract me.

After minutes of dancing, we finished gracefully.

Mr. Kang was smiling at us while clapping.

"Very Good! Now pick a stick here in my hand and see your partners. One of you would have 2 partners and the other one will only have 1 partner. This will be you 1st project for this quarter." Mr. Kang said as we all went to him.

~~~~ was the first one to get a stick, followed by IU, then Sehun, then me, and lastly Luhan.

"Okay, who has a '1' curved in their sticks?" Mr. Kang said as ~~~~ and Luhan raised their hands.

"Ara, your theme for your project will be ballroom dancing." Mr. Kang said as ~~~~ and Luhan nodded.

"Okay, the three of you can choose your theme since you are a trio not a duo. Okay, please start practicing now! You all will show it next week." Mr. Kang said as he sat down on the sofa.

~~~~ and Luhan were talking to each other as the three of us were talking.

"What should we have then?" I asked while looking at them.

"Uh, let me search it in Google." Sehun said as he took out his phone and starts searching.

"Okay! Like this ~~~~. . . Okay, good. . . Continue. . Ahh!" I was listening to what Luhan hyung was saying to ~~~~ with IU.

We saw that ~~~~ was apologizing to Luhan hyung as she stepped on his left foot.

"It's okay. You know the dance sequence, ara?" Luhan hyung said.

"Ne. By the way, what will be our song?" ~~~~ asked.

"I'll just search for it later. Now lets practice since we know how to dance the Ballroom dance." Luhan hyung said as they started practicing again.

"They look so cute together." IU said while smiling.

"Mmmm, we also look cute together." I mumbled while nodding with a smile.

"Did you say something?" IU asked me.

"Nothing~" I said as we were still looking at ~~~~ and Luhan.

~~~~ smacked Luhan's head lightly as he made a mistake.

They both laughed and smiled at each other with sparkles in their eyes.

I didn't notice that my hand and IU's hand were touching each other.

I was too focused on IU's beauty.

Sehun was still busy searching.

 

-YOUR POV-

 

I saw IU's and Baekhyun's hands touching each other.

I chuckled as I continued dancing with Luhan.

"Yah, why are you chuckling by yourself?" Luhan whispered to my ears with a husky voice.

"Look at their hands." I said as I turned around with my hands on Luhan's.

"Oh~ You think we should take a break?" Luhan asked me.

I nodded as I stopped our dance with a spin.

I still could see at the corner of my eyes Baekhyun and IU's hands are touching.

Luhan went to his bag and got a water bottle out.

"Yah Bacon oppa!" I said as I leaned at the metal bars.

"W-wae?" Baekhyun asked me.

"You should stop flirting with my IU." I said while smirking as I saw IU and Baekhyun look at each other then to their hands then removed it immediately.

I chuckled as I placed my left leg in the metal bar and reached for my toe.

I didn't have any problems with it since my body is somehow flexible because I studied ballet when I was at the age of 3.

I could see IU stand up and walk towards me.

"What can I help you with, IU my beloved friend?" I said as I paused for awhile and turned my head to her with a smirk.

"Y-yah. . . Stop making the stuff that isn't noticeable, noticeable." IU said while tuning red.

"So tell me IU, Who do you like? Sehun Oppa or Baekhyun Oppa?" I asked as I placed my  right leg on the metal bars and reached for my toe again.

"Mollaseo, I feel so confused." IU said as she placed her left leg on the metal bar and reached for her toe.

She was having a trouble in reaching her toe.

I removed my feet from the metal bar and pushed her back so that she could reach her toe.

 

(The metal bar/s look like this and its somehow called as strong bar)

IU finally reached her toe.

I removed my hands from her back and held on to it as I was positioning in a splitting position.

 (like this)

I stayed in that position for how many minutes and stood up.

I leaned at the strong bars as my front was facing it.

I felt a hand started to snake his/her hands on my waist.

I looked at the person and I was Luhan.

"YAH! PDA! STOP FLIRTING WITH ~~~~ HYUNG!" Sehun shouted as he covered his innocent eyes and pulled Luhan away and hugged ~~~~ protectively.

"Now, Luhan stop flirting with My ~~~~." IU said as she smirked at Luhan's tomato colored face.

 


Chapter 58 is here! :DD

Ohmaygash! I keep smiling seeing your comments! > w < )

I LOVE YOU ALL~! *O* )/

By the way, I have been curious. . . Are there guys (namja) reading stories in AFF? o.o

Soooo, how's my story, you ? :)

You can comment suggestions below :3

Don't forget to comment and subscribe for those who haven't subscribed :3

 

And don't also forget to subscribe in KimSooYeon unnie's story in the 57th chapter :)

 

Enjoy !

-Winter_Breeze

 

 


@tamarind : Not a small cwush :3 but He ish inlove with IU *O* /spazz/

@A_MooNStar: Kekekekekekeke~ :))) There's also a IUX~~~~? XDDD Isn't that yuri already? LOL XDDD Ne! I'll put more IUxBaekhyunxSehun and also IUx~~~~ XDDD Nado Saranghaeyo~ :)  LOL XDDD

@loveiu : Here it is! /doing-hand-gestures-and-stuff/ :DDDD /facepalm/