Chapter 51 : A hug from a boy ?

Love Star.

Chapter 51 : A hug from a boy ?


SEHUN'S POV:

Woah, I can't believe what I'm seeing right now.

Our Umma's have nice bodies.

I thought they would be fat since you know. . . getting preggy then eating alot then give birth then become chubby.

Our parents started laughing seeing our reactions and stuff.

We excused ourselves since we will be changing our clothes now.

We all started walking towards our room while Hyeong Seok and Jin Ho went to theirs.

~~~~~ punched the pass code as the door went open automatically.

We all went inside and went to our respective beds.

"~~~~~ and I will use the bathroom, first!" IU said as she got a towel along with her clothes.

"Ara!" We all said as we looked our skins.

~~~~~ and IU went to the bathroom with the things they needed.

 

IU'S POV:

~~~~~ and I went inside the bathroom.

"Its a good idea not to swim." ~~~~~ said as we both chuckle.

"I agree with you, Kai looked like he was fried." I said as we burst out laughing.

"I pity him. But he still looks handsome." ~~~~~ said as I smirked.

"You like him, don't you?" I asked while getting close to her.

"A-aniya! I only like him as a brother. But we dont know if it might change. We dont know~" ~~~~ said as she the shower.

"Yah~! You should remove your clothes when you take a shower." I said.

"No need~ I only need to get wet." ~~~~~ said as she turned it off.

She went towards the sink and got her towel.

"Who do you like IU?" ~~~~~ asked me.

"U-uh. ." I stuttered as I the shower.

"Kekekekeke, I know you like Sehun." ~~~~~ said while smiling warmly at me.

"An-"

"It's already obvious IU. No need to hide it anymore~" ~~~~~ said as she cut me off.

"Jinjja?!" I exclaimed as I turned of the shower.

I walked towards her and got my towel.

She started drying her self as I followed.

"Yep~." ~~~~ said while smiling at me.

"A-are you okay with it?" I asked her.

"Of course! I ship the both of you. If I was to choose between you and a , I will definetly choose you." ~~~~ said while chuckling.

"You know, I also noticed your eyes sparkle when it comes to Luhan." I said while smirking.

"B-bwoh?" ~~~~ stuttered as she looked at me with her doe-like eyes.

"Kekekekeke, I know that your heart is taken by Luhan. Its clear in your actions." I said while removing my hoodie.

"Unnie, lets just keep it a secret between us." ~~~~~ said as she begged with puppy dog eyes.

"Ara ara but don't call me unnie." I said while chuckling.

We both changed our clothes.

~~~~~~ was wearing a dress with shorts under it like mine.

 (~~~~~'s dress)

(Mine~)

~~~~ and I placed our wet clothes in the plastic laundry basket.

We went out and saw that the boys were gone.

"Weird, they were here awhile ago." I said as I saw a note on the wall.

"Look! Its a note." ~~~~~~ said like a kid.

Hey! I know by the time you read this, we are not here. Its because we went to the boys shower in the pool side. Kekekekekekeke~ We didn't know about it until Hyeong Seok and Jin Ho knocked on the door. Plus, I heard what the two of you were talking~ Omo! Kai would be really hurt if he heard it. Good thing only I, Chanyeol heard it. I can also keep it a secret~ Kekekekeke. Well that's all I want to say~ Ppyong~  -Chanyeol ;)

"OMG. ." ~~~~~ and I said in chorus as we dashed out of the room heading to the pool side.

As we arrived at the pool side, we saw the boys clapping with clean clothes while watching Lay play the guitar.

~~~~~ and I went to Chanyeols back and whispered into his ears.

"Keep it as a secret, ara?" ~~~~~ and I whispered in unison.

"Ne~" Chanyeol whispered back.

"Good." We both said and stood up going towards our parents who were grilling.

We were already near them until Baekhyun called me.

"IU-sshi! Can I talk to you for a minute?" Baekhyun asked.

"Sure, I'll be right back ~~~~." I said to ~~~~~.

"Okay." ~~~~~ gave me a 'ok' sign as she went to our umma's who were practically teasing her.

"What can I do for you Baekhyun oppa?" I asked him.

"Well remember the necklace I borrowed from Luhan hyung?" Baekhyun asked me.

"Yes, then?" I answered.

"Well, I kinda lost it." Baekhyun said while fiddling the hem of his shirt.

"Okay. . . YOU WHAT?!" I exclaimed.

"I misplaced it." Baekhyun said.

"Are you really forgetful Baekhyun? Remember that you made me hold it for a sec. . ." Suddenly my hand felt a hard thing on my pocket.

I pulled it out and TA-DA! it was Luhan's necklace.

"You didn't get it from me." I glared at him as I gave it to him.

"Ehe. . . Well, gomaweoyo!" Baekhyun said as he gave me a hug then ran off.

I was frozen from my spot because of his actions.

I processed what he did then it hit me.

HE HUGGED ME.

"YAH!!!!" I screamed as he gave me a mehrong.

"Aiisshh." I ruffled my hair as I went to ~~~~~ who was red as a tomato from hearing our umma's words.

"You know the boys were talking about your body and IU's." Mrs. Han said while laughing which made ~~~~ more red along with me who was already beside her.

"U-uh, Mrs Han. . . what were you talking about?" I asked her as my cheeks started to heat up from nervousness.

"We were talking about the boys who were talking about the both of you awhile ago." Mrs. Do said while giving a high five to Mrs. Han.

My face became red as a tomato along with ~~~~~ who was really red.

"Hahahahahaha, look at your faces. You two looks so cute." Mrs. Kim aka. Xiumin's mom said while pinching our cheeks.

"Omo! Look, they have the same dress." Umma said while smiling.

"They're twins!" They all exclaimed then burst out laughing.

~~~~~ and I facepalmed each other.

"How old are you Omonim's?" ~~~~~ asked while looking at them like they did something bad.

"39" Mrs. Do said.

"38" Mrs. Kim aka. Chen's mom said.

"40" Mrs. Kim aka. Xiumins mom said along with Mrs. Kim aka. Suho's mom.

"37" Mrs. Kim aka. Kai's mom said.

"39" Umma, Mrs Byun and Mrs. Oh said.

"40" Mrs. Xi said.

"40" Mrs. Park aka Chanyeol's mom said along with Mrs. Han and Mrs. Park aka Hyeong Seok's mom.

"40" Mrs. Wu said.

"39" Mrs. Hwuang and Zhang said.

"WOW! DAEBAK!" ~~~~~ exclaimed while clapping her hands.

Suddenly, I saw a figure backhugging ~~~~~.

"Mama~ what are you cooking?" the person said as my eyes widen.

It was LUHAN.

I was squealing seeing there position.

"YAH! XI LUHAN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" ~~~~~ asked as she removed Luhan's hands around her.

"Backhugging a person?" Luhan said, not sure with his answer while smirking.

"Ohmaygash, ohmaygash, ohmaygash." I said repeatingly while clapping my hands.

"Ayyiiiieeeeee, Luhan backhugged ~~~~~~." Our umma's started to tease them.

We all laughed except for ~~~~~ who was red as a tomato.

 


CHAPTER 51 here! :D

A IUXBaekyun moment and a ~~~~xLuhan moment! :DD //spazz

 

Well, I'll try updating later since my mom was nagging to my dad because she wants to go the mall since WE WERE STUCK HERE IN THE HOUSE FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS 8DDD

 

Ohmaygash! I want to have another brother ; w ; ) /facepalm/

I already have 2 big brothers but I want a twin that is a brother. . /facepalm/

But I think it would be a bad idea .________. But its also a good idea because if my brother (2nd brother) will leave me for college like my other brother, I wouldn't be alone because I have another brother 8DD Which is not real 8DDDDD /facepalm/

 

I want to thank damncuteluhan & janafrieda for subscribing :DDD /spazz/

 

Kekekekekeke, I saw a gif about Yesung :))

 

 

Well, ENJOY ! :D

Don't forget to subscribe and comment :D

 

Ppyong~ :3

 

-Winter_Breeze