Chapter 16: "I wish I was Leo. . . And who's that guy?" Part 2 [Sehun's side]

Love Star.

SEHUN’S POV:

 

I was talking to this girl who was somehow a ‘’. I heard Umma welcoming someone and asking who’s the little guy over there. I could hear laughter as I wasn’t listening to the girl.

“Oppa~ Do you love me?” She asked.

“No.” I coldly replied.

“Oppa~ You just kidding right?” She asked again.

Why does this girl always ask questions over and over again. It’s all nonsense -______-

“Op-“ She was cut-off by Umma.

“Sehun, we have visitors.” Umma said while giving the girl beside me a disgusted look.

“Oh Angel, Your parents called me and asked you to go home already.” Umma continued.

Tsk tsk tsk. -___- Her name is Angel? It doesn’t suit her face and attitude.

[A/N: BTW for those who know me in RL, Its not Angel as in our classmate but a different Angel person. Plus When ~~~~’s Umma said “Oh Angel,” her family name isn’t Oh, okay? ^^]

I noticed that Angel mumbled stuff. I noticed a thump when Angel wasn’t in the living room already.

I heard someone’s voice, whom I missed really much.

“Sehunnie~” Aunt cooed as I saw her looking at me with her smile and I saw Uncle too.

My eyes widen as I was about to cry and hugged them.

“A-auntie, U-uncle. I missed you so much.” I said as I cried.

“Aw, don’t cry.” Auntie hushed me.

I noticed that ~~~~ rolled her eyes at me while carrying a little boy and walked going to the couch and was followed by a guy with tiny eyes.

Is ~~~~ MARRIED?! Is that her son?! AM I AN UNCLE NOW?! Akjahdslkdjaslkj. . Who’s that guy by the way? ._______.

As I released the hug, I saw ~~~~ talking to the little boy.

“Leo-ah, give Noona a kiss.” ~~~~~ said while pointing at her cheecks.

I didn’t expect that Leo would give her a kiss.

“Leo-ah, Good Job.” She said while getting a lollipop from her pocket.

“Here’s a Lollipop for Leo-ah.” She continued as Leo’s eyes sparkle.

“I’ll open it for Leo-ah?” She asked and Leo nodded his head.

Umma, Uncle, Auntie, the guy with small eyes and Me was surprised by her actions.

“Here you go Leo-ah” She said as she gave Leo his lollipop.

She ruffled his hair and lifted her head towards our direction.

“Y-yah! What are you looking at?” She asked while hugging Leo who was currently enjoying the lollipop.

“You….Actions…..Leo…..Loving.” the guy with small eyes was somehow speechless.

He looks really familiar. Have I seen him? And why did ~~~~ said Noona?

“I wish I was Leo.” I suddenly blurted and realized what I said.

My eyes widen as my face was turning red.

“Aww, Oh by the way Sehunnie do you know him and him?” Uncle asked as he pointed at the guy with small eyes and the little boy who was enjoying the lollipop.

I shook my head as I notice the guy with small eyes gasped.

“Appa! Sehunnie forgot me! His hyung.” The guy with small eyes said as he faked a sob while pointing at me.

“Sehunnie, don’t you remember your Sunggyu Hyung?” Auntie asked as a thought hit me.

Sunggyu hyung?! What happened to your eyes? 8D

“Hyung?! Is that you?” I exclaimed as I looked at him with big eeys.

“Ani…..Ani…. It’s her.” Sunggyu hyung said as he pointed at ~~~~~.

“Hyung! What happened to you eyes?” I asked while making my eyes really small with the help of my index finger.

“Yah! Don’t make fun of my precious eyes. Oh, this is Leo by the way.” Sunggyu scolded me while telling me whose the little guy in ~~~~’s arms.

“Hyung, why do you have a lot of difference with each other? Look at this picture and compare your self with Leo-ah.” I asked and told him while getting his baby pic in my wallet.

(http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd489/miko_sia3/babysunggyu.jpg <- this)

After how many mins. of comparing his picture and his baby brother.

“I don’t see any difference. We look EXCATLY the SAME.” He said while looking at me with his small eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hyung why don’t you see it?! There are A LOT of DIFFERENCE! Maybe your eyes are just too small to notice :3

-------

Chapter 16 here! :D

I only updated once yesterday. . .I'm sorry D:

I was somehow. . . .L-a-z-y.

LOL XDDD.

Well, hope you'll enjoy reading my fanfic/story o w o )~

How are you? 8D

 

-Winter_Breeze