Chapter 79 : Truth and Surprises.

Love Star.

Chapter 79 : Truth and Surprises.


Little did they know that Luhan had already left for China with a sad and broken heart while looking through the windows of the airplane.

Wishing that he could say his last goodbye to EXO and most especially to ~~~~~.

You'll just know why he is leaving. . . . soon.

 

Luhan's POV :

 

Mama and Papa we're planning this all along.

I sat here on my seat while looking at my pictures with EXO and ~~~~.

We we're really happy back then until this stupid people around me went arranging me into a marriage with some chick which only has beauty but not the brains.

Mama and Papa we're busy talking with the "parents" of the girl.

I rolled my eyes and somehow pressed the end button in their phones.

Mama and Papa looked at me.

"Mama, Papa! Why are you doing such things that would make me sad?!" I asked.

"Son-"

"Why do you people keep ruining my life?! I already found someone that could make me happy but what your doing is just enough! You two have been controlling my life for such a long time! You two have been acting good when your infront of your co-CEO's and their children. But when your not infront of them, you two turn into something else-" I was stopped when my Papa slapped me hard.

Good thing this plane is only for us.

"Honey-"

"Are you two even my parents!? Where did your old self go, huh?! All those fun memories when I was young was burned because of you two! Bringing me back to China because you two don't want me to socialize with ~~~~~! Then you brought me back to Korea since you thought that I got over ~~~~, but HECK NO! And now your arranging me to a effin' marriage! Have you two done enough to ruin my life?!" I shouted while standing up from my seat.

"How dare you raise-"

"Just shut up." I coldly said while walking away from them.

I went to the other side of the plane and sat on one of the chairs alone.

I crossed my legs and started hitting a pillow.

I placed all my anger in hitting the pillow which caused me to stop and burst out from tears.

Mama went sitting beside me and went patting my back.

I coldly looked at her and was about to speak when she shushed me.

"Honey, listen. Your Papa and I didn't say that we don't like you to socialize with ~~~~~. It's just that we're just afraid. We're afraid that you might just live your life like a carefree person but we thought wrong. Your Papa is now cancelling the marriage and told the pilot to turn back so that we could arrange-"

I stopped her.

"I don't want to be arranged marriage with ~~~~! I want myself to do it. To propose to her when the time comes if I'm her boyfriend. I want. . . . it to be special. . I want it to be me. . . to fulfill my dreams by myself." I whispered while looking up to Mama.

Mama stared at me with a sweet smile and patted my back.

"Arasso but we can't turn back to Korea." Mama said which made me stare at her with a blank expression.

"What?" I asked while staring at her.

"Well, we'll be staying at Nainai's house!" Mama beamed and patted my head before taking her leave before I could explode.

"MAMAAAAAAA!"

 

Your POV :

 

I woke up and was startled when I saw Sunggyu Oppa staring at me.

"DHAKLSDJASLDHALWIEURHA! YAAAH!" I was screaming and hitting him with my not-injured arm.

"APA!" He yelped in pain.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked.

"Well, I have good news for you." Sunggyu Oppa said.

"What?" I asked.

"Kai fought for you along with me and L.Joe." He said.

"Bwoh?" I asked.

"Listen. Do you know Yoona, Seohyun and Tiffany?" Sunggyu Oppa asked.

I started thinking but nothing came up so I shook my head head to a 'no'.

"Well, those girls are known for almost killing a girl because of a boy. They just got out from the mental hospital last night. . . I think? And went hiding behind the shadows. They showed up last night and said that they we're going to steal Luhan, Sehun and Baekhyun from you and IU. But good thing L.Joe and Kai arrived. Kai's Uncle owns this hospital by the way. And Kai was Yoona's ex-lover. He went pressing this red button and pop! Yoona, Tiffany and Seohyun we're brought back again to the mental hospital and L.Joe is not injured- Opps!" Sunggyu said while every single word went processing in my mind.

"BWOH!? BRING ME TO L.JOEEE! THAT GUY IS GOING TO DIEE! MAKING ME ALL INJURED!" I exclaimed while getting hit by someone.

"Urrgghh. . . shut up."

I looked at that person and was surprised to see Sehun sleeping beside me.

"Bring me to my wheelchair!!" I exclaimed while pulling Sunggyu Oppa.

"Ara ara." He said while pulling my wheelchair.

He then carried me and placed me on my wheelchair.

"Bring me to L.Joe's room." I ordered.

"Fine. ." Sunggyu Oppa said while he started pushing me out then towards L.Joe's room.

We arrived infront of L.Joe's room.

I went kicking the door open and saw a startled L.Joe.

Sunggyu Oppa pushed me towards L.Joe and left.

I stood up and went grabbing his collar with my not-injured arm.

"YOU.FAKED.YOUR.INJURIES." I gritted my teeth while glaring at him.

"Shoot. . that old gramps told her." I heard L.Joe whisper while cursing under his breath.

"Remove those casts." I ordered.

"No." He stubbornly said which made me start choking him.

"FINE FINE FINE!" He exclaimed.

He started removing his casts and looked at me with a 'are-you-happy' look.

I shook my head into a 'no' and said.

"Be my slave." I said while smirking at my own bestfriend.

"BWOH?!" He exclaimed.

"C'mon chicken legs." I said while laughing.

"No." He pouted.

"Be my slave or don't you want me to. . . . spread this picture of you wearing bikini when you were young?" I threatened while showing him my phone that had his picture when he was young and was also wearing polka dots bikini.

"YOU STILL HAVE THAT?! Damn. . . I look so hot and y there." L.Joe exclaimed while whispering the last part which I still could hear it.

"Fine." He puffed while glaring at me.

"Bring me back to my room. PALLI." I ordered while he hurriedly went and started pushing me towards my room.

I smiled in victory while not knowing that Sunggyu Oppa and Kai had a plan.

 


 

Hye guys! ^^

How was your Christmas Eve? :3

Mianhe if I haven't updated. I was quite busy yesterday.

 

Enjoy!

 

-Winter_Breeze