Chapter 56 : The reason for ~~~~'s fever

Love Star.

Chapter 56 : The reason for ~~~~'s fever


I walked towards the bench and sat down there for awhile as I called Mr. Wang to pick us up.

Mr. Wang said he was outside the school campus.

I placed my phone back in my pocket as I carried ~~~~ again.

Why didn't she stay at the clinic?

I remembered the picture of Chunji having alot of band-aids in his face and arm awhile ago.

 

-SEHUN'S POV-

 

Here I am with ~~~~ inside the limo.

We're already near our house.

We were already infront of our house as Mr. Wang drove going towards the main door.

He opened the door for me as I got out with ~~~~ in my arms.

I took the five (5) step stairs and pressed the door bell with my forehead.

Aren't I awesome?

The door went open with Sunggyu hyung's small eyes looking at me.

"W-what happened?" Sunggyu hyung asked me with a nervous voice.

"She has a fever hyung. Now let me pass or I'll kick that pretty of your's if you dont get out of the way." I said while motioning him to move.

"You don't have to kick my , Sehun." Sunggyu hyung said as he pouted while making a way for me to pass.

I went inside and saw Umma and Auntie talking to each other while I didn't see any signs of Leo.

"We're home!" I announced as Umma and Auntie looked at me with a smile on their faces but suddenly faded when they saw ~~~~ in my arms.

"Sehun! Put your sister here." Umma said as she rushed towards the kitchen while getting some medicine for fever, towel and a basin filled with water.

Our maids helped Umma while they took a thick blanket and a soft pillow in a particular room.

Auntie helped me as I placed her on the comfy couch.

I held her head first as Auntie placed the pillow under her head as it was given by one of the maids.

Sunggyu hyung got the thick blanket from one of the maids and placed it on her.

I went upstairs where my room was located.

I opened the door of my room and closed it as I went directly to my Walk in Closet to change my uniform with comfy clothes.

I went out of the room and got my laptop as I dived to my bed.

I opened it while getting lots of notifications from Kris hyung's facebook status.

Wu Fan

Going to Kirin Arts with Suho ^^ Time to see our dongsaengs.

1 hour ago via iPhone.

Hwuang Zitao, Zhang Yixing and 930 people likes this.

View previous comments                   5 of 548

 Hwuang Zitao Gege, where are you? I have been searching for you guys.

Zhang Yixing We're already at our homes, Tao.

Kim Minseok Haven't you heard about ~~~~'s condition, Tao?

 Hwuang Zitao Ani. . Well, I'll head home now ; m ; )

 Wu Fan Take care, Tao ;) Don't get , ara? :)

 

I chuckled as I pushed it aside.

I went out of my room and went downstairs.

I saw ~~~~ being fed by Sunggyu hyung with Chicken Porridge.

"So tell me, why haven't you slept since 1 AM?" I asked her as I sat down on the floor.

"You'll just know it in the right time, Oppa." ~~~~ said as she took her last spoon of chicken porridge.

"Ara." I said as I sat down beside her.

 

-YOUR POV-

 

Phew, Good thing that Sehun oppa didn't ask for more question.

Sehun oppa the TV as 'You're My Pet' was showing.

I was sitting in between Sehun Oppa and Sunggyu Oppa who was wailing infront of me awhile ago.

Well, the reason why I haven't slept since 1 AM is because I was making my own composition since his birthday is fast approaching.

I finished my composition at 3 AM along with the lyrics.

Aren't I sweet? /facepalm/

So, we're watching 'You're My Pet'.

It's about a guy who became homeless until one of his friends offered the house of his noona.

And it's also about a arrogant woman who started to have problems at work.

So, her friends suggested her to have a pet which is starting right now.

I somehow wasn't interested in it anymore since Sehun oppa and Sunggyu oppa are being engrossed with the movie.

I crawled out from the couch while heading towards my room which was still with Sehun oppa.

I opened the door as I went inside the room.

I went to my bed and flopped myself to it.

I was somehow in deep thoughts until a unknown number called.

"Yoboseyo?" I said as I answered the phone.

"I'm back." the person said from the other side.

"Urgh. . . dangsin-eun nugu yo??" I asked while raising brow even though that person couldn't see it.

"Psh, acting like you don't know me." the person scoffed.

"Urgh. . Sorry but wron-" I was cut-off by that person.

"It's me ~~~~. Lee Taemin, the one who you rejected 5 years ago." the person who was Taemin said.

I grew speechless as I heard his name.

"B-bwoh?" I stuttered.

"Well, meet me at the nearby park where you rejected me." He said.

"Andwae." I said while shaking my head from side to side.

"Still the same, eh." Taemin said as I imagined him smirking.

"Tch, I'llhangupnow." I said in a fast manner and pressed the end button.

I threw my phone towards my pillow as I sighed deeply.

"Aissh. . . What does that person want?" I asked myself while ruffling my hair.

I sighed as I positioned my self in my slepping position.

I started singing softly as my eyelids started to drop while bringing me to my dreamland.

 


Chapter 56 here! :D

Kekekekekeke~ :3

What do you think about the story, you ?

Is it nice or stuff or boring? o.o /actslikehearthurtssomuchfromgettingrejected/

LOL XDDD

I want to thank ilooveeexo for subscribing to this fanfic of mine :)

You all can comment any suggestions you want below.

Don't forget to subscribe and comment, my lovely readers ;) /winkwink/ /fail/

Kekekekeke~ I don't know how to wink XDD

LOL XDD

 

Well, Enjoy! ;)

 

-Winter_Breeze /wink/

 



 

@ilooveeexo : Kekekekekeke~ :)) Gomaweoyo ;)

@MaryLolaQueen : Gomaweoyo! :)

@tamarind : Kekekeke~ Ne, I'll try putting more sister-brother love in the next chapters :)

@A_MooNStar : I'm glad that you liked it :)