Chapter 2

Love Will Find A Way

Let just imagine Kyungsan is Danny okay? hehe.. 

 

 

While he was looking for it, suddenly...

“THUD!”

“Oww!”, the voice groaned as she fell on the floor.

“Omo, omo.. mainhae, I’m so sorry Miss. Are you okay?”, Sooyoung asked as he helped the girl who he accidentally bumped into to get up from the floor.

“Are you blind?”, she yelled without looking at Sooyoung. As soon as she lifted her face...

“M-Mr. Choi?”, she shockingly said.

“Krystal? What are you doing here?”, he asked the girl, looking at her confusingly.

“I-I just drop by here to buy something. W-what are you doing here?”, she asked shyly.

“Oh, I’m looking for milk powder for my son. We have run out of stock at home”, he smiled as he scratched his head.

“Y-your son?”, she surprisingly asked.

“Oh, no! He’s already married?”

“Yeah, my 4 years old son”, he grinned.

“Y-you already married?”, she asked again.

“Oh, aniyo! Hmm.. how am I going to explain this?”, he scratched his head again. “He’s actually my nephew, my late sister’s son. His parents passed away when he was 9 months old in a car accident. Since I’m the only close relative he had, so he’s now under my care. You know, he never knew about his parents death, so he regarded me as his father”, he explained.

“Oh, I see”, she nodded her head as she smiled widely.

“Thank god he’s still single!”

Suddenly her phone rings. “Sorry Mr. Choi. I need to take this call”, she said. “Hello”, she answered.

“Yah! Krystal Jung! What the hell are you doing inside? Why it took so long?”, the voice yelled.

“Haishh.. this monster. She never learned to be patient!”, she grunted while putting away the phone from her ear. “Unnie, could you please talk nicely? I’m still looking for the brand that I usually use. I still can’t find it. Give me another 10 minutes”, she annoyingly said.

“Alright. 10 minutes it is, or else you’re going back home by yourself!”, she said with a straight voice.

“Yeah, yeah. Okay, bye!”, she immediately ended the call.

“Who’s calling?”, Sooyoung asked.

“Oh, that’s my elder sister. She’s waiting for me at her car. I better get this done immediately, or else she will turn into green like Hulk”, she chuckled. Sooyoung laughed on her words.

“You’re funny, you know!”, Sooyoung said.

“A-am I?”, she stuttered as she smiled shyly. Her cheeks blushed.

“Yes you are. Okay, I think you better go now. I need to get this done immediately too, or else that Mr. Grumpy of mine will throw a tantrum later”, he giggled.

“Yeah, let’s”, Krystal said as both of them walked towards the cashier counter.

“Daddyyyyy!”, Danny shouted excitedly as soon as he saw his father walked towards him.

“Hey, little champ. Are you being a good boy with haraboji?”, Sooyoung asked.

“Yesh! Danny good boy!”, he nodded his head vigorously as he grinned. Krystal just stared admiringly at both of them.

“Gosh, I’m falling in love even more with you, Choi Sooyoung!”

“Oh, Krys, this is my son, Danny. Danny, say hi to auntie”, Sooyoung said as he carried Danny in his arms.

“Hi auntie”, Danny said as he grinned at Krystal.

“Hello Danny! Omo, you’re so cute!”, Krystal said as he leaned closer to kiss the little boy’s chubby cheek. Danny smiled shyly and immediately buried his face onto Sooyoung’s chest. Both of them and Mr. Lee laughed at his cute action.

After paying off their goods, Sooyoung and Krystal thanked to Mr. Lee and both of them went out of the store.

“Alright, I think I have to go now. This little champion needs his milk, or else he can’t sleep”, Sooyoung said as he stared at his son lovingly.

“Hmm.. yeah. He looks sleepy. By the way, where did you stay?”, Krystal asked.

“Oh, I’m staying at this area. My apartment is just 10 minutes walk from here”, he said as he pointed at his apartment building.

“Oh, I see”, Krystal nodded her head. “I better make my move now. I’ll see you at college later, Mr. Choi. Good night”, she said as she waved her hand at Sooyoung.

“Yeah, I’ll see you later. Good night Krys”, Sooyoung replied as he bid goodbye to her. He then walked back to his apartment.

“Why are you smiling like a mad woman? And with whom you’re talking?”, Jessica asked as soon as her little sister entered the car. Without Krystal realize, Jessica has been watching her talking with Sooyoung since earlier.

“Oh, he’s my music teacher at my college”, she said. Jessica started to drive the car.

“Really? He looks young. And, he’s already married?”, Jessica asked again while her eyes still glued on the road.

“Nope, he’s still single, and available”, Krystal mumbled slowly, but it’s loud enough to be heard by her sister.

“Mwoh? What nonsense you’re talking about? If he’s still single, then who’s the little kid he carried just now?”, Jessica asked while glancing at her sister.

“That’s her nephew, sis. He took care of him since he was 9 months old. His parents has already passed away. The little kid has already regarded him as his father. Poor him”, Krystal mumbled sadly.

“Hmm.. sounds interesting”

 


Meanwhile at Sooyoung’s apartment

“Alright, here’s your milk, little champ”, Sooyoung said as he handed the milk bottle to Danny. He’s already laid down on his bed. Danny is sleeping at his own room.

“Thank you, daddy”, Danny cutely said as he immediately grabbed the bottle and the teat. He rubbed his eyes slowly, indicates that he’s already sleepy. Sooyoung his hair gently until the little boy slowly drift off to sleep. He slowly took the bottle from the little warrior’s hands, and put it at the side table. He pulled up the cover to him, and leaned closer to kiss his forehead.

“Good night little champ. Daddy love you so much”, Sooyoung mumbled. He slowly got up from the bed and tiptoed out of the room.


Back to Jung sisters

“So, back with my first question. Why are you smiling like a mad person after you met him? Are you having a crush on him?”, Jessica started to interrogate her little sister.

“W-what? A-aniyo! No! I-I just admire him as my teacher, that’s all!”, she exclaimed.

“Admire? Hmm.. admire and have a crush on someone, aren’t they just the same?”, Jessica chuckled.

“Y-yah! They’re not!”, Krystal cried. Jessica just laughed on her action.

“Pabo!”, she said as she playfully shoved her sister’s head.

“Aww, unnieeee!!!”, she cried again. Jessica laughed non-stop. She likes to little sister. Soon after that, they were already arrived in front of the Jung’s mansion. Jessica parked her car in front of the entrance.


The next morning

Like his ordinary days, Sooyoung woke up as early as 6:00 a.m. to start his day. He showered and get dressed before making his own self a breakfast. Today is the day where he need to go to college early in the morning to give lectures.

As usual, he need to get his little warrior ready to send him to the babysitter's place, which located two floors from his apartment. He slowly opened the little warrior’s bedroom door to check on him. He’s still in a deep sleep. He slowly sat beside the sleeping little boy.

“Danny, little champ, hey, wakey wakey!”, he whispered as he gently patted the little boy’s thigh. There’s no response, and no slight movement from the latter. “Hmm.. you’re still sleepy, huh? Right. Daddy just carry you to halmeoni’s house, okay?”, he mumbled to himself as the little warrior still not waking up yet. He immediately prepared Danny’s bagpack and slowly he lifted the little boy and carried in his arms. He took the bagpack and slowly walked out of the room.


At the babysitter’s apartment

“DING! DONG!”, Sooyoung pressed the doorbell. Slowly the door swung opened.

“Annyeong Soo!”, the elder woman greeted him.

“Annyeong aunty Im. I’ve tried to wake him up earlier. I think he’s still sleepy since he slept late last night”, Sooyoung explained. Aunty Im just smiled and she slowly took the sleeping little boy from Sooyoung’s arms.


“It’s okay Soo. Just let him sleep more”, she said.

“Alright little champ, daddy need to go to work now. Goodbye, and be nice to halmeoni, okay?”, Sooyoung whispered to Danny’s ear, and kissed his cheek. “Thank you aunty Im. I’ll see you later tonight”, Sooyoung bid good bye to the elder woman.

“Goodbye Soo, have fun at work!”, Aunty Im said. Sooyoung slowly leaving them and walked towards the elevator.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello chingus! Second chapter for today's update! Sorry if it's a bit boring. I'm really running out of idea since I'm still having a slight fever and flu. My brian can't functon well.. heheh..  I know many of you think SooSca has making their first moment here, but sadly not yet. Don't worry guys, they will meet soon.
 
Thank you so much for reading and subscribing my fanfic.  I feel so honored. And, thank you so much for your comments as well. I really appreciate it so much. Sorry if I can't reply on each and everyone of you.
 
So, see you guys in the next chapter!
 
 
Sincerely,
 
Your humble author.