Chapter 32

Love Will Find A Way

 

**My delusional shipper mind cannot unsee this! (words and pic credit to: omuriceyum)**

 

 

The next morning, at Seoul University

Sooyoung arrived at the university early than usual. He woke up early since he couldn’t sleep well last night. He keep on thinking of what was happened on last night, and also for the past one month since he knew Jessica. There were so many things came through his mind that made him feel restless. He went straight to his room, and dumped his bag pack on the floor. He walked to the chair and flopped himself on it.

“Haishh... what should I do?”, Sooyoung mumbled while ruffling his hair. He was torn between his promise with his best friend, Yuri, and his undying love towards his lover, Jessica. He couldn’t leave her in the time she needed him the most. He leaned his back on his chair, and put his hand on his forehead. He suddenly recalled the incident that happened, and the talk that he had with the Jung sisters on last night.


**Flashback

“Unnie?”, Krystal called her elder sister as she was in shocked. Her eyes got widened after she accidentally been watching their smooching action right in front of her eyes just now. What is more surprising is that her elder sister was kissing her crush, and also her teacher, Mr. Choi Sooyoung.

“K-Krys? W-what are you d-doing here?”, Jessica stuttered. Sooyoung just stood still beside her while looking away, didn’t dare to look at Krystal as he was still in shocked too.

“I just got back from Sulli’s house. We’re having a discussion about our assignment. What are you guys doing here? Unnie, I thought you’re having a dinner with Donghae oppa”, Krystal asked her with puzzled tone.

“I.. hmm.. err.. we..”, Jessica stammered as she didn't know what to reason to her little sister.

“Ermm.. actually we got bumped with each other at the same restaurant where I had my dinner there too”, Sooyoung lied. Jessica raised her brows while looking at Sooyoung’s face. Sooyoung winked at her, and mouthed to her not to worry. Krystal furrowed her brows and tapped her chin as she felt the reason was not really convincing enough for her to believe.

“Y-yeah. Donghae oppa had to leave early because he got an urgent call from client. So, Sooyoung offered to send me home”, Jessica’s turn to lie. Suddenly Krystal laughed, and shook her head in disbelief. Both SooSica looked at her weirdly.

“You guys are just too cute, you know. Teaming up together to tell lies against me. For your information, I’m not a 5 year old kid, and you guys just having that smoochy moment in front of me, I mean, come on!”, she said as she giggled. Sooyoung joined her giggling too. He immediately covered his mouth when Jessica caught him and gave him an icy glare. Jessica then smacked her forehead, and sighed.

“Since you’re already know this, so, there’s no use for us to hide it from you, Krys”, Jessica said.

“Yeah, tell me about it, unnie. I demand an explanation about what had happened with you guys, and Donghae oppa as well”, she replied while crossing her arms.

“Hmm.. fine. Let’s go over there and have a sit first”, Jessica said as she pointed her finger to the bench at the small garden located at the side of their mansion. Jessica and Krystal were about to walk to the garden when suddenly Sooyoung started to speak.

“Hmm.. Sica, can I go home now? I’m kinda tired”, he asked while he pretended to yawn. He’s actually wanted to escape himself from being interrogated by the younger Jung.

“No!”, the Jungs exclaimed in unison. Sooyoung gulped.

“Err.. hmm.. o-okay”, he said nervously. “Why do I have to get cornered with the Jungs tonight?”, he thought as he sighed. He dragged his heavy feet, and following the Jungs from the back.

“Sit!”, Jessica ordered as she pulled his hand to sit beside her on the bench. Sooyoung complied as he lowered his head and immediately sat on it. Krystal who sat on the bench that facing them, just giggled when she found out their actions were just too cute.

“Alright, unnie. Care to explain?”, Krystal said with a straight face. Jessica then started to explain from the moment she has made her decision to take care of Sooyoung and Danny for a week when Sooyoung got injured, until the moment they realized that they had fell in love with each other. She also explained about how she took the decision to break off the engagement with Donghae. Krystal was surprised after hearing the explanations from her sister and Sooyoung. She frowned as she was in a deep thought.

“I’m sorry to say this, but I think you guys will be in a big trouble after this”, Krystal said. “I don’t know what the reaction of mom and dad when they found out about this, unnie. And Donghae oppa, I don’t think he will easy let you go just like that”, she continued. Jessica sighed as she facepalmed herself. What her little sister had told her just now was true. Those were the things that she had been worried about.

“I know that, Krys. I’ll find the right time to tell mom and dad about it. About Donghae, I don’t know what to say anymore. I’ll try to talk to him again”, she said. Krystal stood up from her seat, and walked towards her sister. She sat next to Jessica and patted her back gently.

“I hope everything’s gonna be alright, unnie”, she said, tried to comfort her sister.

“Thanks baby. I’m glad that you are on my side”, Jessica replied with a smile. Sooyoung looked at the Jung sister and smiled.

“Thanks, Krys. And, I’m sorry..”, he said. Krystal just smiled and nodded her head.

“So, since you’re dating with my teacher, then I should call Mr. Choi oppa, huh?”, Krystal . Sooyoung just giggled.

“Yah! He’s your teacher, you can’t call him oppa in your class!”, Jessica snapped at her.

“Of course I will not calling him oppa in class, though! What I mean is, outside the class”, Krystal replied as she rolled her eyes annoyingly.

“Okay, you can do that”, Jessica giggled. Krystal then got up from the bench.

“Alright, I need to get inside. It’s already late. Need to sleep early because we got a class early on tomorrow morning, right OPPA?”, she teasingly said, then she giggled.

“Hmm.. y-yeah..”, Sooyoung replied shyly. Jessica just rolled her eyes.

“Babe, I need to go home now”, Sooyoung said. Jessica then pulled him closer and kissed him.

“Okay”, she said after she pulled out the kiss.

“Ewww.. don’t do that in front of me again!”, Krystal exclaimed, and immediately walked away from the two. Both of them laughed at her. Both of them then walked to Sooyoung’s car

“Alright babe, I’ll see you later. Sleep well, okay? Don’t think about what had happened too much. I love you”, Sooyoung said and pecked on her cheek for the last time. Both of them were facing each other while holding hands.

“Okay, thanks for sending me home, baby. Good night. I love you too”, Jessica replied and gave a peck on his lips. Sooyoung opened the car’s door and immediately get inside. He started the engine, and waved at Jessica before drove away from the mansion, heading to his home.

**End of flasback

 


“Soo.., Soo..”, a voice calling him. Sooyoung was still in his own world, and he didn’t hear the voice that keep on calling him.

“Sooyoung!”, the voice snapped. Sooyoung was startled, and immediately turned his head to the source of the voice.

“Huh? Oh, Tae! I’m sorry I didn’t hear you just now”, he said as he smiled at him awkwardly.

“Hey, it’s still early to day dreaming!”, Taeyeon replied as he teased his friend.

“Y-yah! I’m not!”, he exclaimed. Taeyeon just laughed.

“Let’s grab some breakfast before your class starts. Tiff is waiting for us at the cafe”, Taeyeon said.

“Hmm.. okay. Let’s”, Sooyoung replied while getting up from his chair. He then walked towards the door and both of them walked out of the room, heading to the cafe.


At the cafe

Tiffany has already been waiting for them at the cafe. The three of them will have their morning lecture, and both TaeNy will usually having their breakfast first before the class starts. Not long after that, she saw Taeyeon and Sooyoung entered the cafe. She waved at them to come over to their table. Tiffany has already ordered breakfast set for them.

“Hey, babe. Sorry we’re late. I need to wake up our friend here from his dreamland”, Taeyeon said sarcastically while looking at Sooyoung. Sooyoung playfully raised his fist at Taeyeon. Taeyeon stuck his tongue out at Sooyoung. Tiffany just giggled.

“Have a sit first, kiddos!”, Tiffany ordered. Both of them immediately sat on their respective chairs.

“Soo, have you read the email that has been forwarded by Mrs. Lee about young lecturer scholarship at Berkeley? They have offered to young lecturers like us to study in their place. But, after we completed the study, we need to work there for about two years”, Tiffany said.

“Yup, I’ve read it before”, Sooyoung replied while nodding his head.

“I heard Yonghwa and Seohyun have already applied for it. Don’t you wanna try it, Soo?”, Tiffany asked.

“Hmm.. it’s not that I’m not interested, Tiff, but I must think about Danny.  Who’s going to look after him while I was not around?”, he replied.

“Hey, I still remember, you told me last time that your cousin’s family has moved to California on last year. Maybe you can ask them to look after Danny while you’re attending class”, Taeyeon suggested.

“Yeah, but, I don’t know yet. Let me think about it first”, he replied.

“I don’t wanna leave Jessica here”, he thought.

The three of them continued chit-chatting while eating their breakfast.


Meanwhile, at the Jung’s mansion

Jessica was quietly eat her breakfast at the dining hall with her parents. Once a while, she will glance at his father who’s busy reading the newspaper while sipping his coffee.

“Should I tell them right now, or later?”, she thought.

“Jessie, how’s your dinner with Donghae last night?”, her mother asked while spreading the butter on her toast.

“Ehmm... hmm.. i-it’s okay, mom”, Jessica replied with a weak smile.

“You should ask him to come here. I miss having him around”, Mrs. Jung said.

“Y-yeah, sure mom”, she mumbled.

“Are you okay, dear? You look pale. Are you sick?”, her mother asked worriedly.

“N-no. I’m okay, mom. Don’t worry”, she replied. She was sweating like hell as her heart beats fast. She took a deep breath before she started to speak.

“God.. please help me!”

“Hmm.. mom, dad.. there’s something I-I want to tell you guys about m-me and Donghae”, she said.

“What is it, dear?”, Mr. Jung stopped reading the newspaper, and listen to her intently.

“I... hmm.. I’ve already b-broke up with D-Donghae...”, she stuttered.


“What?”

 

 

 

Uh oh! O.o

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================

Hello chingus! Sorry for the late update. Writer's block attack, as usual.. T.T
Guys, thank you so much for subscribing and reading my story.. I feel so honored.. and thank you for your support and comment as well. I'll try to reply each and every comment as often as I could.


In the next chapter, I will try to include KryBer moment as Krystal was able to accept on his sister's relationship with Sooyoung... so stay tuned, and please don't give up on me, okay? I'll see you guys in the next chapter! :)

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.