Chapter 11

Love Will Find A Way

**Oh, Sooyoung, you're my hero! LOL!**

 

 

At the hospital

Jessica, Aunty Im and Danny arrived at the hospital 40 minutes later. Jessica went to the reception counter to confirm about Sooyoung’s room location. After getting the confirmation from the staff, they immediately walked towards the nearest elevator.

“DING!”, the sound indicates that the elevator has stopped at the right floor. Jessica felt so worried and nervous as she was about to cry. She really hope that Sooyoung’s condition will not be as bad as she could imagine. Aunty Im noticed on her worried face.

“Don’t worry Jessica. Sooyoung is a strong man. I know he will be okay”, Aunty Im said as he smiled.

“Y-yeah, I hope so”, she mumbled nervously. Soon after, the finally reached in front of Sooyoung’s room. Aunty Im slowly opened the door and walked inside the room, followed by Jessica.

“Annyeong”, Aunty Im greeted. YoonYul immediately turned towards the door.

“Daddyyy...!“, Danny shouted excitedly as soon as he saw Sooyoung, and he moved his body vigorously, wanted to be released from Aunty Im’s arms. Aunty Im immediately put him down, and Danny ran towards the bed.

“Hey, my little champ. Daddy missed you!”, Sooyoung weakly said. Danny tried to climb the bed, but it’s too high for him. Yuri help him by lifting him and put him to sit on the bed beside Sooyoung.

“Daddy shick?”, Danny asked as he looked at several tubes that mounted on his father’s body.

“Yes baby, Daddy’s sick”, he smiled as he gently his little boy’s hair. Aunty Im slowly walked closer to the bed, and Jessica followed her from behind. Sooyoung was shocked as soon as he saw her. Both YoonYul were shocked too as they looked at each other.

“Jessica? What are you doing here?”, Sooyoung asked curiously.

“I-I’m..”, she stuttered as she couldn’t explained on her presence. Aunty Im just smiled upon looking at both of them.

“She came to your apartment to return your jacket. She wanted to visit you as well, so, we came here by her car”, Aunty Im explained.

“Oh, thank you for sending them here”, Sooyoung smiled.

“I-I’m sorry that I have caused you being here, Sooyoung”, she nervously said as she was about to cry.

“Hey, don’t be. It’s nothing, Jessica. We didn’t plan it to happen, right?”, Sooyoung soothingly said. She nodded her head slowly.

“I-I wanna thank you for saving me last night. I-I didn’t know what would happened to me i-if you weren’t there on that time”, she said.

"Oh, she's the girl who had been saved by Soo last night. What a small world!", Yoona whispered to Yuri as she giggled. Yuri giggled too.

“I think we better go now. We should give them some time to know with each other”, Yuri whispered at her girlfriend back.

“Err.. Soo, me and Yoon need to go home right now. We need to get shower first. We will come back here to visit you again later”, Yuri said.

“Hey, thanks a lot, guys. I really appreciate your help”, Sooyoung replied.

“Haishh.. don’t say like that, Soo. You’re like a brother to me. Alright, we better move right now. Nice to meet you Aunty Im, Jessica ssi”, Yuri said as he bowed to Aunty Im and Jessica.

“Nice to meet you too, Yuri, Yoona”, Aunty Im replied. Jessica just smiled and bowed to them back. Both YoonYul slowly walked out of the room.

“Amoni, Danny want mwik!”, Danny said as he grinned. Jessica giggled on her cute action.

“Alright, little one. You wait here, okay?”, Aunty Im said. Danny nodded his head cutely. Aunty Im took out the bottle and milk powder container from Danny’s bag pack, and went to the small pantry next to the toilet, and started making his milk.

“Jessica, come, sit here”, Sooyoung said as he gestured her to sit at the provided chair next to his bed. She just complied. “Little champ, say hello to Aunty Jessica”, Sooyoung said to his son.

“Heyyo Aunty Jeshika!”, the little boy greeted her as he grinned. Jessica giggled.

“Hello Danny. You’re so cute!”, Jessica said as she gently rubbed the little boy’s chubby cheek. Danny shyly smiled.

“Aigoo.. are you shy, baby? You’re so bold just now”, Sooyoung said as he chuckled.

“He’s so cute, Sooyoung. How old is he?”, Jessica asked.

“He’s already four years old. Yeah, he’s cute just like his father, huh?”, Sooyoung said as he joked.

“So full of yourself!”, Jessica said as she giggled. Sooyoung smiled as he stared at her.

“I never knew that you’re so beautiful, Jessica”
"Haishh.. stop it, Sooyoung. She’s already engaged!”


Sooyoung suddenly shook his head, tried to snap out of his thought. Jessica looked at him worriedly.

“Sooyoung, what happened?”, she asked while caressing his arm.

“Oh, god! Please, Jessica, don’t do this to me!”

“Huh? Ermm.. n-nothing. I feel a slight dizzy. Maybe because of the side effect of this blood transfusion”, he lied. He’s actually felt nervous with the sudden thought and skinship with Jessica.

“Oh, really? Do you need anything? Do you wanna eat your medicine?”, she asked in concern.

“N-no.. it’s.. it’s okay, Jessica. Maybe I need to rest for a while”, he said as he lied again.

“Alright, just rest, okay? Don’t force yourself”, Jessica said as she smiled. Not long after, Aunty Im walked to the bed with a milk bottle in her hand.

“Here you go, little one!”, Aunty Im said as she handed the bottle to Danny.

“Thank you Amoni!”, Danny cutely said. He has already lying beside his father on the bed, and immediately grabbed the bottle and drink his milk.

“Soo is sleeping already?”, Aunty Im asked Jessica as he saw Sooyoung has already closed his eyes. What they didn’t know that Sooyoung was actually pretending to sleep. (Naughty Sooyoung! LOL!)

“Oh, he told me that he felt dizzy because of the side effect of the blood transfusion. He’s sleeping as he need a rest, Aunty”, Jessica explained. Aunty Im nodded her head.

“Hmm.. Jessica, I need to go to the toilet for a while. Can you please take a look at Danny for me?” Aunty Im asked.

“Sure, Aunty”, Jessica smiled. Aunty Im got up from the chair and walked to the toilet. Jessica pulled the chair a bit closer to the bed, and slowly she the little boy’s hair.

“Hey, Danny, did you enjoy your milk?”, she asked. Danny nodded his head.

“Do you love your daddy?”, she asked again. Danny just nodded his head. Jessica giggled.

“You’re so cute, Danny. Can Aunty kiss your cheek?”, Jessica asked. Again, Danny just nodded his head. Jessica leaned closer and kissed his chubby cheek. Danny smiled shyly.

“Aigoo, you’re shy, little one!”, Jessica said as she giggled. She suddenly got an idea to play with the little boy.

“Hmm.. Danny, can Aunty kiss your daddy’s cheek? Aunty wanna say thank you to him for saving my life”, Jessica asked the little boy.

“Yeshhh!”, Danny suddenly said. Jessica let out a soft laugh on his sudden action. She then leaned closer to Sooyoung and kissed his cheek. Sooyoung who was still awake, felt his heart start racing as soon as Jessica landed her lips on his cheek.

“Oh, god! Just control yourself Sooyoung.. control yourself!”

“Thank you, Danny!”, she said as she smiled. A few minutes later, Aunty Im came out from the toilet.

“Aunty Im, I think I need to go now. I’ll come by to visit Sooyoung again later. Is it okay if I leave you here?”, Jessica asked.

“It’s okay, Jessica. Thank you for sending us here”, Aunty Im replied as she smiled.

“It’s nice to meet you, Aunty Im. I’ll see you later”, Jessica said as she hugged the elder woman.

“It’s nice to meet you too, Jessica”, Aunty Im replied as she returned the hug. Jessica then walked closer to Danny and kissed on his cheek.

“Nice meeting you too, Danny. Take a good care of your daddy, okay?”, Jessica said as she the little boy’s hair.

“Otay”, Danny replied as he nodded his head.

Jessica then leaned closer and kissed on Sooyoung’s cheek once again. “Thank you once again, Sooyoung. I’ll come and visit you again later”, Jessica whispered to his ear. Sooyoung didn’t move an inch, still pretending that he was sleeping. But, only god knows what his heart felt at the moment. He felt like he wanted to jump in joy! LOL!

“Goodbye Aunty Im, goodbye Danny!”, Jessica said as she bid them goodbye. Both of them bid goodbye to Jessica and waved at her as she slowly walked out of the room.


At the hospital’s parking space

As soon as she reached at her car, Jessica unlocked the door and immediately entered inside. She suddenly smacked her forehead after she saw Sooyoung’s jacket still at her car’s back seat. She then took the jacket from the back seat.

“How can I forgot to return his jacket?”, she mumbled to herself as she still holding the jacket. She tried to sniff on it. The smell of Sooyoung’s perfume still lingered on his jacket. She loved the smell. She then smiled as she remembered about Danny and Sooyoung.

“Both of them are so adorable. No wonder Krystal likes him”, she mumbled as she giggled.


At Jung’s Mansion

Jessica arrived at the mansion 30 minutes later. She glanced at her wristwatch, and the time showed that it’s 12:00 in the afternoon. She immediately went out of her car, and walked towards the door. After pressing the doorbell for a few times, the door then swung opened.

“Miss Jessica”, the maid greeted her as she smiled. Jessica then smiled back at her. The maid looked at her weirdly, as it’s something that Jessica rarely did.

“Maybe she’s in a good mood”, the maid thought as she giggled.

“Hey, Jessie, how’s your breakfast with Donghae?”, Mrs. Jung asked as soon as she saw her daughter entered the mansion. Her mother’s question has caught her off guard. She scratched his head, trying to figure out the answer.

“Errr.. hmm.. it’s great, mom. Donghae send his regards to you”, Jessica lied.

“Really? Hmm.. good to know that”, her mother said. Jessica then quickly walked to the stairs before her mother continued to speak.

“By the way, Jessie. Donghae called me early this morning, asking about your being. Care to explain about it?”, Mrs. Jung asked.


“Uh-oh!” O.o
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

===================================================================================================

Hello chingus! Another update for today. Yeah, Soosica moment. Hope you guys like it. I need to go to sleep now since it's already 2.56 AM here. @.@

Thank you so much for subscribing and reading my story, and thank you for your comment as well. Keep on commenting guys! I really appreciate it. See you guys in the next chapter!

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.