Chapter 33

Love Will Find A Way

 

**Sooyoung & Jessica pinky promise.. so sweet! XD**

 

 

 

“Hmm.. mom, dad.. there’s something I-I want to tell you guys about m-me and Donghae”, she said.

“What is it, dear?”, Mr. Jung stopped reading the newspaper, and listen to her intently.

“I... hmm.. I’ve already b-broke up with D-Donghae...”, she stuttered.

“What?”, both Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung exclaimed in unison.

“Oh, god! What happened, Jessie? W-why all of sudden you want to break up with Donghae?”, Mrs. Jung frantically asked.

“You’re kidding with us, right honey?”, Mr. Jung calmly asked. Jessica let out a heavy sigh before she continued.

“No, mom, dad. I’m not kidding. I’m telling you the truth. I.. I’ve already call off the engagement, and Donghae agree with it”, Jessica replied nervously. Suddenly Mr. Jung slammed the table. Both Jessica and Mrs. Jung were shocked to the core.

“Jessica Jung! Don’t you dare to call off the engagement with him. Do you know that your wedding is just around the corner? Are you nuts?”, Mr. Jung yelled. His face turned red.

“Calm down, honey!”, Mrs. Jung nervously said as she rubbed her husband’s back.

“I-I’m sorry dad, mom. I.. I’ve fallen out out love with him. I.. I d-don’t want to marry with the person that I don’t love”, Jessica stuttered as her voice started to crack. Mr. Jung was so tense to the point that he might get a heart attack. He wouldn’t let this things happen. Whether Jessica like it or not, the wedding must go on.

“Now, you listen to me young lady. You must get married with Donghae, no matter what happen. I don’t want to hear any reason of it. You got that?”, Mr. Jung exclaimed.

“Honey, calm down, will you?”, Mrs. Jung said as she worried that his high blood pressure might increase due to the tense situation they're facing right now.

“I don’t want to compromise on this matter. We’ve planned everything for your wedding and your future”, he said firmly.

“For the last time I said, I will not marry him!”, Jessica snapped and stood up from the chair. She quickly took her handbag and her car keys, and stormed out of the mansion.

“Jessicaaa... come back here! Jessicaaaaa...! Urghh...”, Mr. Jung yelled while holding his chest as he’s in pain.

“Honey, are you okay?”, Mrs. Jung frantically asked while holding his shoulders.

“I-I’m okay. I’m okay. I need to rest”, he said as he slowly sat back on the chair.

“God, Jessica! What have you done!”, Mrs. Jung exclaimed while massaging her temple.


Back to Seoul University

Sooyoung’s class just ended few minutes ago. He immediately took out his phone from his pants pocket that was vibrating non-stop in the middle of his lecture. He looked at the screen, and he was surprised to see lots of missed calls, and text messages from Jessica. He was about to walk out of the lecture room when suddenly Krystal called him.

“Mr. Choi!”, she called him politely because there are some students who are still in the lecture room.

“Hey, Krys. What’s up?”, he glanced at Krystal, and immediately shifted his eyes back to the phone screen.

“Wanna join us for lunch?”, she asked. Amber and Sulli were waiting for her outside the lecture room.

“Oh, I’m sorry I can’t, Krys. I need to see your sister”, he said as he showed Krystal the text messages that has been sent by Jessica to him. Krystal’s eyes got widened after she read them.

“Omo, this is not good. You should go to her. I’m afraid she might do something stupid when she can’t think straight”, Krystal said in worried tone.

“You wanna tag along?”, he asked.

“No, it’s okay. Just update me about her, okay?”, she replied with a smile.

“Alright, I’ll see you later, bye!”, Sooyoung bid her goodbye and immediately rushed out of the room.

“I hope unnie’s going to be fine”, she mumbled.


Meanwhile, at the Jung’s mansion

“I want you to pack all her clothes and stuffs, and put all the luggages at the main door”, Mr. Jung instructs his maids. All maids bowed to him and immediately entered inside Jessica’s room, and started to pack up her belongings. Mrs. Jung was surprised by her husband's actions.

“Honey, can we please discuss this things with her again? She might confused with herself right now. Why don’t we try to persuade her to think about her marriage with Donghae?”, Mrs. Jung said as she tried to persuade her husband.

“There's no use to persuade her. I knew our daughter very well. She’s so stubborn, and I don’t think she will listen to us. She needs to be taught a lesson. I want her to crawl back to us, begging us to marry her off with Donghae”, he replied with a straight face. He didn’t want to compromise anymore towards her eldest daughter. He want Jessica to suffer for disobeying them.

“Haishh... both father and daughter are the same!”, she grumbled softly.

“What did you say, dear?”, Mr. Jung asked as he didn’t hear clearly on what his wife was saying.

“Err.. hmm.. n-nothing..”, she stammered. She then went downstairs, heading to the living room, and started dialing Jessica’s phone number. She tried to dial few times, but all calls goes into the voicemail. She thought that Jessica purposely didn't want to answer her call. She decided to send a text to her eldest daughter.

To: Jessica
Dear, please come back home right now. Daddy asked maids to pack your things. He want to chase you out of the house.

“Please reply, dear”, she mumbled. After waiting for almost half an hour, her phone’s beeping.

From: Jessica
Let him do whatever he want. I’ll come by this evening to pick up my things. I’ll stay at my friend’s place. You don’t have to worry, okay?

“Haishh.. Jessica! Why are you so stubborn?”, she grunted.


At the park, somewhere in Seoul

“What the..”, Jessica mumbled while looking at her phone screen. She just read the text message that her mother sent just now. “Okay, fine daddy, if that’s what you want. I’m not your daughter anymore!”, she grunted. She was so disappointed with what her father has done to her. She then tried to call her lover once again, but still couldn’t get through. “Urghhh... Choi Sooyoung, why didn’t you pick up my calls?”, she exclaimed in frustration. She then tried to send text messages to him, but after waiting for an hour, there’s no reply received from the latter. She decided just to wait for him to come.


A few hours later

Sooyoung parked his car at the parking space near the park. He immediately went out of his car, and started to wander around the park, looking for his princess. He then spotted Jessica was sitting on the swing at the park’s playground. She’s wearing work clothes. Sooyoung slowly approached her from behind.

“Hi, babe! Sorry I’m late. I just finished my lecture”, he said as he wrapped his arms around her shoulder, and kissed on top of her head.

“Hey, it’s okay. Sorry for disturbing you”, she said as she patted Sooyoung’s arm and tilted her head to look at his face. She let out a small smile. Sooyoung slowly released his arms and walked in front of her. He slowly knelt down, looking her face.

“Babe, are you okay?”, Sooyoung asked while patting her thigh gently. Jessica shook her head and frowned. “You’re not going to work today, aren’t you?”, he asked. She just nodded her head. She then took her phone out of her handbag, and opened the text message the she received from her mother. She showed the message to Sooyoung. His eyes got widened after reading them.

“What the.. oh, god! I’m so sorry, babe. I never thought that your father will do this to you”, Sooyoung said while caressing her hand. Jessica let out a deep sigh, and stared into his eyes.

“I don’t give a damn about it, baby. What matters most in my life right now is you, and Danny”, she said as she caressed Sooyoung’s cheek. “I guess I need to start apartment hunting today, and I need find another job as well”, she continued.

“Just move in with me. Starting from now on, you’re under my responsibility”, Sooyoung said as he smiled.

“Soo, you don’t have to”, Jessica replied. “I don’t want to burden you”, she continued while looking at the ground. Sooyoung then slowly stood up, and pulled her to stand up from the swing. He leaned closer to hug his princess.

“Babe, not at all. Please, stay with me and Danny. I don’t want you to suffer because of me. We’ll get through this together, okay?”, he said. Jessica smiled widely just after she heard what has been said by Sooyoung. She immediately kissed his lips.

“You just don’t know how much I love you, Soo”, she said after they broke the kiss.

“I know, and I love you more, babe”, Sooyoung replied smilingly. “Come on, let’s grab some lunch”, he said as he released the hug.

“Yeah, let’s. I’m hungry”, Jessica said while intertwining their hands together, leaving the playground.


Meanwhile, in another place

Krystal, Amber and Sulli planned to have their lunch together. The three of them walked towards the restaurant that not far from their campus. While they’re walking, Sulli suddenly stopped, and smacked her own forehead.

“Oh, damn!”, Sully exclaimed. Both Kryber immediately looking at her.

“Hey, what’s the matter?”, Krystal asked, raised her brows.

“I left my purse in the car. I need to go back there. You guys can go first, okay? I’ll be back in a minute”, she said.

“Okay”, both of them replied in unison. Krystal then walked first, while Amber just following her from behind. They need to cross the road since the restaurant was located across the street. Krystal was crossing in a hurry without realizing there was a car that was speeding through the street. Amber saw it, and immediately ran towards Krystal.

“Krystal, watchout!”, he screamed. He dashed towards Krystal and managed to pull her away. Both of them fell on the pavement where Krystal was on top of Amber. The driver of the car actually didn’t notice on what was happened on them, and he just drove away. Krystal was in shocked, and her face was just inches away from Amber’s. She's frozen by the moment, and suddenly startled by Amber’s groan.

“Oh, god! Are you okay, Am?”, she frantically asked. She immediately got up, and helped Amber to get up from the pavement.

“Urghhh, my back hurts!”, Amber groaned in pain. Krystal noticed that Amber had some abrasions on his right elbow and hand.

“I think we need to go to the clinic. Try to hold it on, okay?”, Krystal said while slowly holding Amber’s back. A few minutes later, Sulli came.

“Hey, why are you guys still.. oh god, what happened to you, Am?”, Sulli she asked as she saw his injured arm.

“I-I was careless while crossing the street, and Amber has saved me from being hit by a car. Can we go to the clinic right now, Sul?”, Krystal replied.

“Okay, let’s go”, Sulli said. “Can you walk, Am?” she asked.

“Yeah”, Amber replied shortly, still holding the pain.

“Let me help you walk, okay?”, Krystal said while holding Amber’s left arm and his back. Amber’s heart practically racing when having a sudden body contact with Krystal. Krystal, on the other hand, has felt the same too, but, she tried to ignore it as they need to go to the clinic immediately. The three of them then slowly heading to Sulli’s car.

 

 

 

: )

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

===================================================================================================

Hello chingus! Sorry for the late update. I was not feeling well for the past few days, but glad that I managed to finish this chapter.  Hope you guys like it. For my new subscribers and readers, thank you for subscribing and reading my story. And, for my loyal readers and subscribers, thank you so much for your patience. I'll try to reply on your comment as fast as I could. Sorry once again. See you guys in the next chapter!

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.