Chapter 70

Love Will Find A Way

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Wedding Day

 

“Have you done, dear?”, Mrs. Choi asked Sooyoung. He was standing in front of the mirror with his bow tie being fixed by his best man a.k.a. his best friend, no other than Kwon Yuri.

 

“Almost, aunty”, Sooyoung replied with a smile.

 

“Alright, buddy. You’re done!”, Yuri said after he’s done fixing his friend’s bow tie while patting on Sooyoung shoulder.

 

“Thanks, buddy!”, he thanked his best friend. Yuri just winked at him in return.

 

“Are you ready?”, Mrs. Choi asked.

 

“Yeah, I’m ready”, Sooyoung replied.

 

“Alright, they’re already waiting for us. Let’s go”, Mrs. Choi said as she walked to the door. Sooyoung and Yuri just followed her from behind and the three of them walked out of the waiting room.

 

“Are you sure you’re okay, buddy?”, Yuri whispered to Sooyoung.

 

“Well, it’s a lie if I said I’m okay. I’m nervous as hell, Yul!”, Sooyoung slowly replied. “But, I need to look okay. Otherwise, I’ll ruin my important day”, he continued.

 

“Just take a deep breath, and calm down, okay? Don’t think too much. Just think that Jessica will be yours forever after this”, Yuri said as he tried to calm his nervous friend.

 

“Thanks, buddy”, Sooyoung said. The three of them continued walking until they reached in front of the wedding hall’s main door where his other best men, Siwon, Taeyeon, Yonghwa and Amber were already waiting. His Uncle Sangwoo was there too, waiting for his wife to enter the hall together. After made few discussions with the Jung family few weeks ago, they decided to choose the venue of the wedding ceremony in one of the most famous hotel in Seoul.

 

“Hey, darling”, Sangwoo greeted his wife while giving a peck on her cheek.

 

“Hey, honey”, Jiwoo greeted him back as she immediately linked her arm through his.

 

“Alright, guys! Let’s get inside”, Sangwoo said to them as he led them to enter the hall.

 

“Choi Sooyoung, hwaiting!”, his best men cheered him up in unison.

 

“Thanks, guys!”, Sooyoung thanked them with a wide smile carved on his lips.

 

The Jungs and Chois has invited approximately five hundreds guests, including their relatives, closest friends, business acquaintances, and also photographers from various media agencies.

 

“Alright, here we go!”, Sooyoung mumbled to himself as soon as he and the rest entered the hall. All of guests immediately stood up as soon as they entered. Sangwoo and Jiwoo led them, and both of them took their seats at the front row. Meanwhile, Sooyoung’s best men, Siwon, Taeyeon, Yonghwa, and Amber walked at the front, followed by Sooyoung and Yuri at the back, and they took their respective stand beside the altar. Yuri then led Sooyoung to stand in front of the pastor before he joined the other best men.

 


Meanwhile, outside the hall

 

“Alright, Jessica, are you ready?”, Mr. Jung asked while looking at her nervous daughter.

 

“Yes, Mr. Jung, I’m ready”, Jessica replied. Mr. Jung then signaled Krystal to start entering the hall.

 

“Okay, kiddies, let’s get inside”, Krystal said to Danny and Minha as she patted gently on their back head. Danny and Minha were standing in front of them, wearing a white tuxedo suit just like his daddy, while Minha wearing a white short gown. Both of them looked so cute.

 

“Otay!”, Danny excitedly said while holding a small basket contained with mixed pink, red, and white rose petals.

 

The hotel staffs then opened the door, and wedding music immediately being played as soon as both kids entered the hall. They then started to sprinkle the rose petals along their walk towards the altar. All guests immediately stood up and clapped their hands smilingly when they looked at the cute little kids who were diligently doing their task. Tiffany, Krystal, Seohyun and Yoona then followed them from behind, walking slowly heading to the altar. The best women, together with the kiddies then took their respective stand beside the altar.

 

Jessica and Mr. Jung slowly walked to the altar. She smiled when she saw Sooyoung was staring at her with his sweet smile. She suddenly felt her heart beats fast when they reached at the altar. Mr. Jung and Jessica immediately bowed to the pastor before they walked towards Sooyoung.

 

“Alright, honey. Don’t be nervous, okay? Everything will be fine”, Mr. Jung whispered to Jessica as he patted her hand slowly, and kissed her forehead. Jessica suddenly felt sad, and she tried to hold on her urge to cry as she let out a small smile to his father, assured him that she was okay. She slowly released her arm from her father’s. Sooyoung then bowed to Mr. Jung before his soon-to-be father in-law took her daughter’s hand and linked it through Sooyoung’s arm. He then slowly leaving the altar. Jessica then stood beside Sooyoung and both of them stood up straight in front of the pastor.

 

The pastor then started his opening statement, and both bride and groom listened to him intently.

 

Choi Sooyoung, do you take Jessica Jung Sooyeon to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?”, he said.

 

“I do”, Sooyoung replied while glancing at Jessica with a smile.

 

Jessica Jung Sooyeon, do you take Choi Sooyoung to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?”, the pastor said.

 

“I do”, Jessica replied smilingly while glancing at Sooyoung.

 

“Sooyoung, take the ring, place it on Jessica’s finger, and repeat after me”, the pastor said. The best man immediately shoved the box which contain the wedding ring, and Sooyoung immediately took it, placed it on Jessica’s finger. The pastor then said the vow, and followed by Sooyoung.

 

“Jessica Jung Sooyeon, I give you this ring as a symbol of my vow, and with all that I am, and all that I have, I honor you, in the name of God”, Sooyoung said.

 

“Jessica, take the ring, place it on Sooyoung’s finger, and repeat after me”, the pastor said. The best woman immediately shoved the box which contain the wedding ring, and same as Sooyoung, she immediately took it, placed it on Sooyoung’s finger. The pastor then said the vow, and followed by Jessica.

 

“Choi Sooyoung, I give you this ring as a symbol of my vow, and with all that I am, and all that I have, I honor you, in the name of God”, Jessica said.

 

And now, by the power vested in me, it is my pleasure to pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride”, the pastor said. Sooyoung and Jessica then turned to face each other, and both of them stared into each other’s eyes lovingly. They shared their short and sweet kiss to seal their wedding vow, which then received applause from all guests.

 

“Congratulations, unnie!”, Krystal excitedly said to her sister while giving her a hug and pecked on her cheek.

 

“Thank you, baby”, Jessica replied and pecked on her little sister’s cheek. Krystal then immediately released the hug, and she walked closer to her brother-in-law.

 

“Congratulations, oppa! You’re now officially my brother-in-law”, Krystal happily congratulates Sooyoung while giving him a hug.

 

“Thank you, Krys. Heheh.. yeah”, Sooyoung replied as he giggled.

 

“Daddyyyy.. “, a cute little kid’s voice called him. Sooyoung immediately turned his head towards the voice. He then saw Siwon was walking towards him while carrying Danny in his arms. The little boy excitedly waved his hand at him.

 

“Aigooo.. my handsome little champ. Come here”, Sooyoung said as he took his son from Siwon’s arms. He then kissed his son’s cheeks repeatedly. Danny giggled as he felt ticklish.

 

“Congratulations, Soo. Finally, huh?”, Siwon said while patting on his cousin’s shoulder.

 

“Yeah, thanks, hyung. Thanks once again for helping me”, Sooyoung replied.

 

“Don’t mention, Soo. We’re a family, remember? You’re like a little brother to me”, Siwon said with a smile. Sooyoung just smiled in return. He then turned to look at Jessica who was busy receiving congratulations from her family members and friends.

 

“Daddy, whew’s mommy?”, Danny asked his daddy, looking for his mommy.

 

“Mommy is over there, sweetheart. Do you want to go to mommy?”, Sooyoung asked. Danny nodded his head. “Alright, you go to mommy first, otay? Daddy will meet both of you later”, again, Danny just nodded his head. Sooyoung then put Danny down, and the little boy immediately ran towards Jessica.

 

“Hey, Jessie, congrats!”, Hyorin said while giving a hug. She came to the wedding ceremony with her newfound lover, no other than Jessica’s ex-fiance, Lee Donghae. Jessica’s family were already joined the others at the banquet hall to enjoy the refreshments provided by the hotel.

 

"Thank you, Hyo. And, thanks for allowing Minha to be a flower girl today," Jessica said as she released a hug.

 

“It’s nothing, Jessie. She’s so excited to become the flower girl today”, Hyorin replied while patting her daughter’s head gently.

 

“Congratulations, Jessica. I’m so sorry that we’re not meant to be together”, Donghae playfully said as he . Hyorin just chuckled on his words.

 

“Yah! Just shut up and give me a hug”, Jessica exclaimed and hit his arm. Donghae laughed his head off, and leaned closer to gave her a hug.

 

“Mommy.. mommy!”, Danny called while running towards Jessica.

 

“Hey, my handsome little prince is here!”, Jessica said as she squatted down and held out her hands to hug the little boy. Danny then dashed forward and hug his mommy. Just like his daddy, Jessica showered him with kisses on his chubby cheeks. Danny giggled.

 

“Baby, go and play with Minha noona over there, otay? Mommy wants to talk with Minha’s mommy and daddy”, Jessica said as she smirked while looking at Donghae. Donghae was shocked while staring at her speechless. Meanwhile, Hyorin was giggling with her face flushed.

 

“Y-yah! Jessica!”, he exclaimed. The two kids already left them while running around playing and chasing with each other. Jessica laughed her head off.

 

“Serves you right! Who told you to tease me?”, Jessica sternly said.

 

“Who dare to tease my wife, huh?”, suddenly Sooyoung appeared, walking towards them.

 

“Hello, my handsome husband!”, Jessica said as she immediately hugged her husband and gave a peck on his lips.

 

“Hello to you too, my beautiful wife”, Sooyoung replied as he tapped her nose.

 

“Aww.. you guys are just so sweet”, Hyorin said. Both Jessica and Sooyoung giggled on her remarks. “Congratulations, Soo. Finally, you’re married!”, Hyorin said as she walked closer to hug Sooyoung. Both SooSica immediately released their hug.

 

“Thanks, Hyo!”, Sooyoung said and hugged Hyorin.

 

“Be a good husband to Jessica from now on, okay?”, Hyorin whispered and then patted his back before she released the hug.

 

“I will, Hyo”, Sooyoung replied with a smile.

 

“Congrats on your wedding, Sooyoung”, Donghae said as he held out his hand to shake hands with Sooyoung.

 

“Thanks, Donghae. No hard feelings, okay?”, Sooyoung said as he shook their hands.

 

“Heheh.. yeah.. no hard feelings. Besides, I’ve already had my soon-to-be wife here”, Donghae said without hesitation while wrapping his arm around Hyorin shoulder. Hyorin blushed.

 

“Wow, you guys? Really? When?”, Jessica’s eyes widened as she was in surprised.

 

“I just proposed to her a week ago, and she said yes. But, we’re still not decided on the day yet”, Donghae replied while glancing at Hyorin.

 

“Wow, this is so unexpected. Anyway, congratulations you two!”, Sooyoung said to both of them.

 

“Thanks!”, both Donghae and Hyorin thanked him in unison.

 

“Excuse me, Mr. and Mrs. Choi”, the hotel staff approached them.

 

“Yes?”, Sooyoung said and turned to look at the staff.

 

“Your family and the guests are waiting for you at the banquet hall”, the staff said to them.

 

“Okay, we’ll be there in a minute”, Sooyoung said to the staff. The staff then nodded her head and left them.

 

“Alright. We’ll see you guys in the banquet hall soon. Congratulations once again!”, Hyorin said.

 

“Thanks, guys”, Sooyoung thanked her. The HyoHae couple then walked towards Minha and Danny.

 

“Minha sweetie, let’s go to the banquet hall now. Danny boy, you go with your daddy and mommy, okay?”, Hyorin said while patting on his head gently.

 

“Otay!”, Danny replied while nodding his head. “Mommy, daddy, mommy, daddy...”, he shouted excitedly while running towards them.

 

“Baby, don’t run. You’ll fall later”, Jessica said to Danny with a worried look. Danny just keep running until he reached at his daddy’s leg. He hugged Sooyoung’s leg while jumping. Sooyoung shook his head and immediately lifted him to carry him in his arms.

 

“Aigoo.. why are you so active today, huh? Little champ, next time just listen to what mommy said, otay? Now, say sorry to mommy”, Sooyoung said to his son.

 

“Sowy, mommy”, Danny cutely said.

 

“Aww.. it’s okay, sweetie. Now, give mommy kish”, Jessica said while pointing at her lips.

 

“Muahhh”, Danny rested his tiny lips on Jessica’s.

 

“Kish daddy here”, Sooyoung said as he pointed on his cheek.

 

“Muahhh...”, he gave a pecked on Sooyoung’s cheek. Sooyoung chuckled while ruffling his little boy’s hair.

 

“Are you ready, Mrs. Choi?”, Sooyoung asked while looking at Jessica.


“Yes, I’m ready, Mr. Choi. Let’s go”, Jessica replied while wrapping her arm on Sooyoung’s waist. The three of them then left the wedding hall and headed to the banquet hall.

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================

Annyeong chingus! Yeayyy... SooSica finally married! ^^

Hope you guys will like this update. Don't forget to comment, okay?

Next chapter will be the final chapter of this fanfic. So, I'll see you in the final chapter then..

Love you guys! <3

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.