Chapter 71

Love Will Find A Way

 

 

 

 

 

 

Five years later

 

“DING! DONG!”

 

The door slowly opened. The maid then greeted the person who had pressed the doorbell earlier.

 

“Hey, you’re back. How’s school, sweetie?”, the maid asked.

 

“School’s okay, ahjumma. Where’s daddy and mommy?”, the person asked while entering inside the mansion.

 

“Oh, they’re at your little sister’s room. She’s not feeling well today. She got a slight fever and flu”, the maid said.

 

“Hyuuunggg..!”, a five year old little boy running excitedly towards the person. He dashed forward and hug the person’s waist.

 

“Hey, Damien! Have you eaten your lunch?”, the person asked the little boy while ruffling his hair.

 

“Yeshh... Hyung, let’s play futbol!”, Damien said while jumping up and down excitedly.

 

“You just ate your lunch, sweetie. It’s not good for your digestion, though. Give your hyung time to eat his lunch and get some rest, okay?”, the maid said while patting the little boy’s head.

 

“Okay!”, Damien replied, still in his hyper mode. He then walked to the living room and continued playing with his car toys.

 

“Ahjumma, I’m going upstairs first”, the person said to the maid.

 

“Okay, go and change your shirt first, and then come down and eat your lunch, okay?”, the maid said to the person.

 

“Okay”, he smiled and nodded his head. He then quickly climb the stairs, headed to his room.

 

After done changing his shirt, he then headed to his little sister’s room. Since the door was slightly ajar, he just pushed it slowly and entered inside. The two adults who were sitting beside her little sister’s crib were startled.

 

“Hey, sweetie. How’s school?”, the mother asked with a smile.

 

“School’s okay, mommy. How’s Daniella?”, he asked while sitting next to his mother. He stared at the two years old toddler who was sleeping peacefully in her crib.

 

“Oh, daddy just gave her medicine, sweetie. She will be fine, don’t worry”, his mother replied while caressing his back hair.

 

“Danny, have you had your lunch?”, his father asked.

 

“Not yet, daddy. I’ve just got back from school”, Danny replied.

 

“Go and eat your lunch first. Don’t let your stomach empty. You’ll get sick later. Don’t worry about your little sister, okay? She’ll be fine”, his father said.

 

“Okay”, Danny replied as he got up from the floor. He then walked out of the room.

 

“Hmm.. he’s grown up already. How time flies”, the father said while looking at the room’s door.

 

“Yeah, he’s already grown up and become independent now”, the mother replied.

 

“Yup, I’m sure my noona and hyung will be proud of him up there”, the father said as he let out a small smile.

 

“Of, course, daddy. Ermm.. on what time TaeNy and the family will come to our house?”, the mother, Jessica Choi asked.

 

“He said he will come after 7:00. Hmm.. mommy, just tell the maid to cook fish and chips for the kids. The boys loved eating them. They ate much on our gathering on last time”, the father, Choi Sooyoung said as he giggled.

 

“Yeah, I’m still amazed on how you and the boys doesn't gain weight even though you guys ate that much”, Jessica said in jealous tone.

 

“God gave us a special tummy, mommy. That’s why we’re not easily gain weight”, Sooyoung said as he chuckled.

 

“You and your lame joke, daddy. Alright, I’m going downstairs to check on the boys. Don’t forget to switch on the monitor, arasso?”, Jessica got up and walked towards her husband. She leaned forward and gave a peck on his lips.

 

“Arasso”, Sooyoung replied with a smile. Jessica then slowly left the room.

 

“Get well soon, baby. Daddy loves you”, Sooyoung said while slowly on his little daughter’s hair. He then got up and switched on the monitor before slowly walked out of the room.

 

After five years of SooSica marriage, their life have been graced with the presence of another two children, a boy and a girl. Damien Choi, who's now five years old, is an active and cheerful little boy, just like his big brother, Danny. Having a height and looks exactly like his father. While their one and only daughter, Daniella Choi, is a two years old toddler, inherited her look from her mother, but having her height just like his father.

 

Danny love his siblings so much. He will spent his time playing with his little brother whenever he had free time. Sometimes he helped the maid to babysit his little brother and sister whenever Jessica and Sooyoung had to attend meetings or event that required them to come home late.

 

 

Later on that evening, at the Choi’s mansion

 

“Hey, mommy. Is everything ready?”, Sooyoung asked Jessica who was busy helping the maid setting up the table for their dinner.  

 

“Yup, ready. How’s Daniella?”, Jessica replied while her hands still busy placing the cutleries on the table.

 

“She went back to sleep after drinking her milk. I think her fever has reduced a bit. It’s just that she still have a runny nose”, Sooyoung said while helping his wife to prepare the table.

 

“What are the boys doing right now? It seems quiet out there”, Jessica asked.

 

“Danny is still in the middle of completing his homework. Damien joined his brother doing his book coloring at the living room”, Sooyoung replied. Jessica just smiled after hearing on what her husband has told her.

 

“DING! DONG! DING! DONG! DING! DONG!”

 

“Huh, I know who’s doing that. He’s going to receive my punishment later”, Sooyoung said. “Boys.. don’t open the door yet. Let daddy do that”, Sooyoung shouted from the dining hall. He quickly running towards the living room. Jessica just shook her head.

 

“Forever a choding, even worse than his own kids!”, she mumbled.

 

Sooyoung immediately opened the door. Taeyeon has already laughed her head off, while his two years old toddler that he was carried in his arms just stared at Sooyoung blankly.

 

“Hey, Soo, how are you doing?”, Tiffany who was standing beside Taeyeon and their toddler slowly entered inside. She was holding her daughter’s hand.

 

“Hey, Tiff. I’m good. Please come in. Jessica is at the dining room. I want to deal with these two first”, Sooyoung said while glaring at them two.

 

“Just ignore these two chodings, Soo. Sweetie, let get inside”, Tiffany replied as she led her five year old daughter’s hand, and both of them walked inside the mansion.

 

“Hey, Kim junior, are you the one who’s playing with Uncle Soo’s doorbell, huh?”, Sooyoung said to the little guy as he widened his eyes.

 

“Nohh!”, the toddler said while keep on staring at Sooyoung. Taeyeon just giggled.

 

“See, I told you, he’s really your carbon copy, midget!”, Sooyoung said while glaring at his best friend.

 

“Hey, he’s my kid, of course, though!”, Taeyeon rolled his eyes. Sooyoung then took the toddler from his father’s, and carried him in his arms. Still, he keep on staring at Sooyoung.

 

“You like me so much, huh? You keep on staring at me”, Sooyoung said to the little guy.

 

“Yeshh!”, Dennis spontaneously replied which earns laughter from Sooyoung and Taeyeon.

 

“Since you’ve committed a crime, Uncle Soo will give you a punishment”, Sooyoung said as he started kissing the toddler’s cheeks and neck repeatedly which caused him to laugh while wiggling his body as he felt ticklish.

 

 

Meanwhile, at the dining room

 

“Hey, Jessie!”, Tiffany greeted soon after she entered the dining room.

 

“Hey, sweetie! It’s been a long time since the last time you guys came here”, Jessica said while giving her best friend a hug.

 

“Yeah, we kinda miss you guys. How’s your life, dear?”, Tiffany asked after they released the hug.

 

“Well, as you can see, my life goes well so far. The kids has already grown up, although sometimes I have to admit that they kinda gave me a headache. But, hey, I’m happy with my life as it is, especially that I’m going through it with Sooyoung”, Jessica replied smilingly.

 

“Wow, Jessica. I can’t believe you’re saying this. I guess, marriage has changed you a lot, huh?”, Tiffany said.

 

“Who wouldn’t, Tiff. Anyway, where’s your hubby and kids?”, Jessica asked.

 

“Oh, Stephanie is at the living hall, joining his boyfriend doing their coloring books. Kim junior and Kim senior still at outside with your hubby. I don’t know what they’re doing right now”, Tiffany replied as she rolled her eyes.

 

“It’s cold outside. Haishh.. Sooyoung likes to . Let me check on them. Go and refresh yourself with a drink first, okay?”, Jessica said while making her way to the living room.

 

“Hey, what are you guys doing out there? It’s getting cold. Just get inside”, Jessica said while walking towards the door.

 

“Your soon-to-be son-in-law here, his father taught him to abuse our doorbell. Tsk.. tsk..”, Sooyoung replied while shaking his head. The toddler then copied on his doings, shaking his head. The three of them then laughed on his cute action.

 

“Omo.. so cute! You’ve already grown up, little Dennis”, Jessica said while giving a peck on his chubby cheek.

 

“Geee.. “, Dennis grinned while showing his teeth. He has an eye smile just like his mommy.

 

“Hey, Jessie! It’s nice to meet you again”, Taeyeon greeted her.

 

“Nice to meet you again, Tae. Let’s get inside, just ignore this choding senior”, Jessica said as she gave a glare at her husband. She then led them to the living room. Sooyoung just chuckled on her remarks. Jessica then headed back to the dining room.

 

Dennis wiggled his body as he wanted Sooyoung to put him down. Sooyoung then put him down and the toddler immediately ran towards her sister. He slowly kneeled down beside her sister while looking on what they’re doing.

 

“Hey, Dennis. Here, you can play with these”, Danny said as he handed the little guy a piece of white paper and a set of pencil color. Dennis quickly took one of the pencil color, and started to draw random lines and which only he knows what he is drawing... hehe...

 

“Guys, dinner is ready!”, Jessica shouted from the dining room.

 

“Alright kiddies, just stop whatever you’re doing right now, and let’s have a dinner!”, Sooyoung said as he got up from the couch and walked closer to where the kids were sitting. The kids, except Danny, just ignored on what he had said and continued on what they’re doing.

 

“Haishh.. Damien Choi, Stephanie and Dennis Kim, let’s eattttt!”, Sooyoung called out their names to gain their attention.

 

“Weeatttt!”, Dennis mocking him while grinning. Taeyeon laughed and walked towards his toddler.

 

“Alright, little guy, let’s weeattt!”, he said as he took Dennis and carried him in his arms. “Stephie, let’s go!”, Taeyeon said while looking at his daughter.

 

“Okay, daddy”, Stephanie said while stood up from the floor. “Damien, letch go!”, she said while pulling her boyfriend’s hand, wanted him to get up from the floor.

 

“Okay!”, he said. All of them then headed to the dining room. They were eating their dinner while chatting and the kids sometimes playing and teasing with each other.

 

“Jessie, how’s Daniella? Is she still having her fever?”, Tiffany asked while munching her food.

 

“She’s getting okay. Sooyoung said her fever has reduced a bit. It’s just that she’s still having the flu”, Jessica replied.

 

“Poor she. Hope she’ll get well soon. Her boyfriend here missed playing with her. Right, baby?”, Tiffany said as she patted gently on her toddler’s cheek.

 

“Wiiight!”, Dennis grinned. Jessica and Tiffany chuckled on his cute action.

 

“Danny boy, do you have a girlfriend right now?”, Taeyeon suddenly asked.

 

“Huh?”, Danny turned to look at Taeyeon with a blank expression.

 

“Yah! What kind of question is that? My son’s here is still a kid, though. He’s not like you, ert!”, Sooyoung exclaimed. The wives just shook their heads. Dennis cutely shook his head too, copying the mothers.

 

“Chill out, dude. I’m just joking, though!”, Taeyeon said as he rolled his eyes.

 

“Hmm.. they’re never change, huh?”, Tiffany said to Jessica.

 

“Yeah, forever a choding!”, Jessica replied with laugh. That’s what happened everytime they had their family gathering. They then continued eating their dinner with cheerful and merrier atmosphere.

 

If you wonder what were happened with the others, well, Siwon and Gyuri had also getting married, and both of them moved to U.S. after the Choi Industries branch company has been set up there. Siwon has become the CEO for the U.S. branch, and both of them already have two kids along their marriage.

 

Meanwhile, Donghae and Hyorin had also getting married a year after SooSica and TaeNy’s marriage. They also had one child from their marriage, a cute and healthy baby boy. Minha was so happy to have a sibling in her life, just like her boyfriend, Danny.. hehe.. Hyorin was still working with Choi Industries since Sooyoung and Jessica insisted her to continue her service there. And, she also got promoted as a Marketing Director. Sound’s familiar? Yeah, that’s Jessica’s old position while she’s working with Choi Industries.. LOL!

 

While Yuri and Yoona, they too already married. Well, come on, we’re talking about after five years, of course there’ll be changes in everyone’s life, right? So, after a year of their marriage, the couple have been blessed with cute baby girl twins. Yuri also had successfully opened two more cafe branches around Seoul.


And, for the last but not least couple, Yonghwa and Seohyun. Both of them are now living in the U.S. after getting married. They have applied for the Young Lecture Scheme together, and after completed their masters degree, they have offered to work as a lecturer at Berkeley College. So, they lived happily ever after... THE END.

 

 

:)

 

 

 

=============================================================================

Annyeong chingus! Finally, this story has come to the end. I'd like to apologize if there are any mistakes and errors during the writing of the story. Thank you so much guys for reading, subscribing, voting, and supporting this fanfic. I really enjoyed reading all your comments, and I'm sorry if I didn't reply some of your comments. I'd like to inform here that I will come out with a new fanfic, and I'll announce as soon as the first chapter is completed. I deeply thank from the heart, I love you guys, and hope that we can meet again in the next fanfic. Take care! :)

Sincerely,

Your humble author.