Chapter 50

Love Will Find A Way

 

**Sooyoung gif in I Got A Boy MV. A-YO GG!**

 

 

 

Later at night, at SooSica apartment

Jessica was sitting on the couch. Her fingers were busy typing on the laptop while looking at some files that scattered on the coffee table. After having fun with her two beloved guys in her life at the shopping mall earlier, now it’s the time for her to work out with the marketing report for tomorrow’s meeting. Danny has already fell asleep, exhausted after spending his time playing with his newfound friends at the kids playground earlier that afternoon. Meanwhile, her beloved fiance, Sooyoung was busy in the kitchen, making American sandwiches for their dinner.

“Hey, still not done yet?”, Sooyoung asked as soon as he approached her. He laid a plate of sandwiches and a glass of orange juice on the table, and sat on the couch beside Jessica.

“Not yet”, she replied and shook her head without looking at Sooyoung. Her eyes still glued on the laptop monitor. Sooyoung smiled and gave a massage on her shoulder. Jessica immediately stopped typing and closed her eyes, enjoying the massage given by her fiance. “Thanks, sweetheart”, she said while patting Sooyoung’s hand.

“You’re most welcome”, Sooyoung replied. After a few minutes, he stopped massaging and slowly wrapped her arm around Jessica’s shoulder. “Let’s eat first, okay? Then you can continue with your work”, Sooyoung said.

“Can you feed me, please? I’m too weak to feed myself”, Jessica cheekily said while wrapping her arms around Sooyoung’s waist. She rested her head on Sooyoung’s shoulder.

“Okay”, Sooyoung took the plate and placed it on his lap. He took the sandwich and fed Jessica before he fed himself. “You look restless, babe. Too much workload at the office?”, he asked while continue feeding his princess. Jessica nodded her head. It’s true that she felt restless when thinking of what had happened during lunch time today. She really wanted to tell Sooyoung about her meeting with Donghae, but she was afraid that Sooyoung will get mad at her. But she couldn’t hold it any longer as she wanted their relationship to be more transparent, and there’s no secrets between them. She cleared before she started to speak.

“Baby, hmm.. can I talk to you about something?”, she asked. She felt a bit nervous. Sooyoung put the plate on the table and hugged her.

“Yeah, sure. What is it?”, Sooyoung replied. He then took another sandwich and carried it to Jessica’s mouth, wanted to feed the latter again. But Jessica shook her head, gestured that she didn’t want to eat anymore. Sooyoung fed himself the sandwich.

“But, can you please promise first that you will not angry with me?”, Jessica asked. Sooyoung put back the remaining sandwich on the plate and tilted his head to Jessica’s side. “Ohkway, I pwomish”, he replied with his mouth still munching the sandwich. Jessica giggled.

“Alright, swallow your food first, and then I’ll start”, Jessica said as she released the hug and took a tissue paper to wipe a smudge on his mouth.

“Thanks, babe”, he smiled. “Okay, done, let’s talk”, he said as he sat up straight while looking at Jessica. She was silent for a few seconds before she started to talk.

“You know that I had a lunch meeting with client this afternoon, right?”, she asked.

“Ahuh. Why?”, Sooyoung replied while furrowed his brows. Jessica let out a soft sigh.

“The client happened to be somebody that I used to know”, Jessica said. (Author’s note: Now, why it sounds like a song lyric here? LOL! I mean, if you guys know the song by heart).

“Jinja? Who’s the client?”, Sooyoung asked. Jessica moved closer and hold his hand.

“The client is.. D-Donghae..”, she stammered. Sooyoung’s eyes widened the moment Jessica mentioned Donghae’s name. Jessica looked at him with a worried face as she thought that Sooyoung would be mad at her. But, suddenly Sooyoung smiled.

“I knew about that”, Sooyoung said. Jessica was speechless as she couldn’t believe on what Sooyoung had said just now.

“H-how..”, she was about to continue her words when suddenly Sooyoung cut it off.

“Gyuri texted me earlier, and she asked me not to be mad at you because the board of directors wanted to have the collaboration with Donghae’s company, and to be exact, he’s your ex-fiance”, Sooyoung informed. Jessica still not satisfied with Sooyoung’s answer. She's actually felt a bit angry with Gyuri because she had promised her not to tell anyone about it.

“But, why did Gyuri texted you about it? I thought you’ve got nothing to do with Choi Industries”, Jessica asked. Sooyoung then smiled and gently caressed her hand.

“Babe, I think you’ve already forgot that Siwon hyung is just the CEO of the company”, Sooyoung replied. “Do you think with whom he will be reported all his work all this while?”, he continued.

“Of course with the board of directors, right?”, Jessica replied. Sooyoung just giggled. Jessica furrowed her brows with a puzzled look on her face. “Babyyyyyy...”, she whined.

“Arasso, arasso. I’m sorry. The truth is, I’m still the chairman of Choi Industries, no matter what. And of course, Siwon hyung will report to me first before he went to the board of directors, sweetheart”, Sooyoung smiled. Jessica then pinched his arm. “Oww.. what did I do wrong this time?”, he pouted while caressing the spot that Jessica pinched just now.

“That’s for being a smartass, and for not telling me the truth about yourself earlier”, she said with her arms crossed.

“Mianhae”, he apologized before he continued. “I didn’t mean it, babe. It’s just I thought that it’s not important for you to know since I’m not fully performed my duty as a chairman of Choi Industries”, he said.

“It is important to me right now since I’m your fiancee, and I’m soon-to-be your wife. I’ve told you everything about me, but.. but.. you did the other way around. I thought there shouldn’t be no secrets between us. It’s not fair!”, she exclaimed angrily. Sooyoung immediately dashed towards her and hugged her tightly.

“Babe, please don’t get mad at me. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it, I swear!”, Sooyoung frantically said. Jessica let out a soft sigh and caressed Sooyoung’s back.

“Next time please, don’t do like this again, and don’t hide anything from me, arasso? I almost had misunderstood about Gyuri earlier”, she said.

“Arasso”, Sooyoung nodded. Suddenly his stomach growled louder. Jessica laughed her head off after she heard the loud growling sound. Sooyoung then quickly released the hug. His face went red with embarrassment.

“I think this never can hide anything. It always tell the truth”, Sooyoung patted his stomach while giggling.

“Yah! You’re mocking me!”, Jessica exclaimed. Sooyoung laughed and quickly pecked on her cheek before he jumped off from the couch, immediately ran to the kitchen while laughing.

“Choding! I’ll get you later!”, she mumbled and continued typing on her laptop.


A few days later, at Seoul University

“Alright guys. I hope to see you again in my intermediate class on next semester. Happy holiday and have fun! Class dismiss!”, Sooyoung said to his students. All of them cheered up happily as they can’t wait to spend their summer holiday. They slowly leaving the lecture room. Krystal and Amber walked towards the lecture desk. Sooyoung was busy putting his stuff inside his bag pack.

“Annyeong oppa!”, Krystal greeted him. Amber bowed to him.

“Hey, guys! Annyeong. So, what are you guys planning to do during the holiday, huh?”, Sooyoung asked while wiggling his brows, looking at both Krystal and Amber with a sly smile.

“Y-yah! What do you mean?”, Krystal exclaimed. Amber covered his mouth while giggling. He immediately stopped when his giggling earning a deadliest glare from his girlfriend. Sooyoung laughed when he noticed on the two lovebirds doings.

“You guys are so cute. How about I treat you guys lunch today?”, Sooyoung said.

“Ohhh.. free food, count me in, Mr. Choi”, Amber grinned. Suddenly Krystal smacked his arm. “Oww.. whyyy?”, he whined.

“Behave!”, Krystal glared at him. Sooyoung just giggled as he felt amused with the couple small bickering.

“Alrighty, you two, stop with the bickering! I’m hungry now. Let’s go!”, Sooyoung said as he took his bag pack and started to walk.

“Yeah, let’s!”, Amber said happily, and started to follow Sooyoung, leaving his girlfriend behind.

“These two shikshins! Yahhh! Wait for me!”, Krystal cried while quickly leaving the lecture room.


At Choi Industries

“So, I think that’s all for now. Don’t forget that we’ll have our first meeting with the client from U.S. on next week. I think you guys can start to prepare the presentation report by today. So, any questions?”, Siwon asked. All of the meeting members shook their heads. “Alright, I think we can dismiss now. Thank you”, he said as he ended the meeting. All of them slowly leaving the meeting room except Siwon, Gyuri and Jessica.

“Ermm.. Gyuri, Sica, can I see you guys in a minute?”, Siwon asked as he got up from the chair.

“Sure, oppa”, Jessica replied. Gyuri just nodded her head. Siwon then walked out of the meeting room, headed to his office room, followed by Gyuri and Jessica. Siwon sat on the couch.

“Have a sit guys”, he said. Jessica and Gyuri sat on the other couch next to each other. “Hmm.. I received a call from Mr. Lee this morning. He wanted to have a further discussion about the company’s collaboration.

“Okay, when is it?”, Gyuri asked. Siwon looked at his planner.

“This afternoon. But, he just wanted only one representative from our company to attend the lunch meeting”, Siwon said.

“Really? I think you should go, dear”, Gyuri suggested. Siwon then shook his head. “Wae?”, Gyuri asked.

“Ermm.. he wants Jessica to be the representative”, Siwon said.

“Mwoh?”, Gyuri and Jessica said in unison.

“Yes, he wants Jessica only. I don’t know why, please don’t ask me further, okay?”, Siwon said.

“Yeah, I know why”, Jessica mumbled slowly. Gyuri glanced at her. She felt worried and uneasy.

“Are you okay with that, Sica?”, Siwon asked while looking at her.

“Hmm.. y-yeah. I’ll go”, Jessica replied hesitantly.

“Alright, that’s it. Just report to me about the discussion on tomorrow, okay? You can go back home after the lunch”, Siwon said. Both Gyuri and Jessica stood up from the couch and left the room.

“Jessie, are you going to be okay with it? I can ask Siwon to cancel the lunch with Donghae if you want”, Gyuri asked. Jessica let out a soft sigh.

“No, it’s okay, Gyuri. At least I can use this opportunity to confront with him”, Jessica replied with a small smile.

“Alright, if you said so. Just call or text me if anything happen, okay?”, Gyuri said while patting on Jessica’s back.

“Dae”, Jessica replied while nodding her head.


Back with Sooyoung and Kryber

“Wow, are we going to have our lunch here?”, Amber asked while his eyes wandering around the restaurant building. It’s a five stars restaurant to be exact. Krystal begged Sooyoung to have their lunch at her favorite restaurant.

“No. We are just going to watch them eating here. Of course, though!”, Krystal said while rolling her eyes annoyingly. Sooyoung laughed on her funny remarks.

“You know what? You guys are really a cute couple. You’re really meant to each other”, Sooyoung giggled.

“Haishh... oppaaa! Stop teasing us, pleaseee”, Krystal whined. Sooyoung just laughed.

“Arraso, arasso. Let’s get inside. I’m super damn hungry!”, Sooyoung exclaimed while playfully pushing their backs to walk faster. The three of them immediately entered the restaurant.

“Annyeong”, the waiter greeted them as soon as they entered the restaurant.

“Thank you”, the three of them thanked the waiter in unison. The waiter then led them to the Jungs usual reserved table since the Jungs were their regular customer. As soon as they sat on their respective chairs, the waiter then laid the menu on the table.

“Just order whatever you want to eat today, it’s on me”, Sooyoung said with a smile.

“Thank you, oppa”, Krystal replied. She then her side to look at her boyfriend who was busy scanning through the menu while scratching his head. She elbowed Amber which make the latter startled.

“What?”, he mouthed. Krystal gestured him to say thank you to Sooyoung using her eyes. “Oh, thank you Mr. Choi”, he said with a grin.

“You’re welcome”, Sooyoung replied. He then called the waiter and started to place the order, followed by Krystal and Amber. After taking their orders, the waiter immediately took the menu and left their table.

The three of them continued to chat on random things while waiting for their orders to be sent to their table. While the KryBer were busy chatting, Sooyoung’s eyes wandering around the restaurant. His eyes suddenly glued to the customers who have just entered the restaurant.

“Isn’t that Jessica, and.. Donghae? What are they doing here?”, Sooyoung mumbled to himself.

 

 

 

Uh, oh! O.o

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================

Hello chingus! An update on the second day of the new year 2013. I hope it's not too late to wish you guys 'Happy New Year'!. Yesterday, 'I Got A Boy' MV has already been released. It's a freakin' awesome MV! I like their new concept very much. How about you guys? Did you guys like the MV?
 

I'm so sorry for the late update. Hope you guys will like the chapter, and don't forget to drop your comment. I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Love you guys!

Sincerely,

Your humble author.