Chapter 61

Love Will Find A Way

 

**The Choi Family! LOL!**

 

 

 

“Mwoh?”, all of them said in unison as they’re in shocked, well... except Danny.. LOL!

“D-dad, are you serious?”, Jessica asked her father again.

“Why, is my face doesn’t look serious enough for you?”, Mr. Jung sarcastically said.

“It’s not like that, dad. I mean, how did you know about Sooyoung?”, Jessica asked as she demanded further explanation from Mr. Jung.

“It’s for me to know, for you to find out”, Mr. Jung smirked. Krystal laughed on his father’s words.

“You’re funny, dad”, Krystal said. Mr. Jung turned at her and glared.

“What so funny?”, Mr. Jung asked her younger daughter with a stern voice. Krystal gulped.

“I-I mean, come on, dad. Why are you still want to keep it as a secret in front of Sica unnie and Sooyoung oppa? Just tell them already!”, Krystal replied as she tried to make his father to reveal his secret. They didn’t realize that Nicole and Hyoyeon has already arrived there. They were standing not far from the waiting area while eavesdropping their conversation. Both of them covered their mouths with hands, tried to hold their laughter.

“Haishh.. this young lady”, he grunted. “Fine! I tell you guys”, Mr. Jung finally gave in.


**Flashback**

 


Two months after Jessica left the Jung’s mansion

“KNOCK! KNOCK!”

“Come in!”, Mr. Jung shouted from inside his office room. Nicole slowly entered inside.

“You want to see me, uncle?”, Nicole asked as she was standing in front of Mr. Jung’s desk.

“Yes, have a seat, Nic”, Mr. Jung replied and ordered Nicole to sit down. Nicole just complied, and immediately took her seat. After Jessica quit from the company, Mr. Jung has appointed her to replace Jessica’s position since she’s his only flesh and blood who working with him besides Jessica.

“What is it that you want to discuss about, uncle?”, Nicole asked. Mr. Jung slowly leaned his back on the chair, and let out a soft sigh.

“Nic, I want you to tell the truth about Jessica. I know you’re quite close to that stubborn cousin of yours”, Mr. Jung said. Nicole just let out a soft laugh on her uncle’s words.

“Arasso, uncle. What is it that you want to know?”, Nicole asked.

“The reason Jessica called off her engagement with Donghae. Tell me, did she really fell out of love with him, or, is there any other reasons that caused her to do the most stupidest thing in her life?”, Mr. Jung asked.

“But, you must promise me first not to tell anyone about this, and not to do anything that will hurt Jessie’s heart, okay?”, Nicole replied.

“You can trust me, dear. Tell me right now!”, Mr. Jung suddenly exclaimed. Nicole was startled.

“Yah, uncle! Do you have to do that?”, she cried. “This is not an interrogation session, for god sake!”, she said annoyingly. Mr. Jung just giggled.

“Alright, I’m sorry, okay?”, he said as he apologized. “Now, let’s continue”, he said.

“Jessica indeed tell you the truth, uncle. She’s really fell out of love with Donghae”, Nicole replied.

“That’s it? No other reason than that?”, Mr. Jung asked as he furrowed his brows.

“Okay, okay. There’s one reason..”, Nicole replied hesitantly.

“Haishh.. this young lady. If I don’t think you as my niece, I would chase you out from this company just like that.. that.. stubborn cousin of yours!”, Mr. Jung grunted.

“I don’t mind. Besides, I don’t think other people want to take my position with pilings of works waiting to be settled!”, Nicole snapped. Mr. Jung facepalmed himself, feeling defeated of the argument with his niece.

“God! Kids nowadays!”, he shook his head in disbelief. Nicole just giggled. “Alright, Nicole dear, please, tell me the truth, and I promise that I’ll never do anything that will hurt her heart”, he said softly.

“Okay, good enough for me”, Nicole smirked. Again, Mr. Jung shook his head.

“Alright, recently she met this person. He used to save her from being by the bad guys at the club where she and Donghae went at. That person had injured badly while trying to save her. Jessica felt guilty at first, because he couldn’t go to work, and besides, he had a child to be raised. But, sooner she realized that she had falling in love with him. He’s a good man, uncle, and he’s a friend of mine. He never took advantage of Jessica. I could see that Jessica has changed ever since she met this person”, Nicole explained. Mr. Jung nodded his head as he listened to her intently.

“This person doesn’t have a name?”, Mr. Jung asked.

“Of course he does, though. His name is Choi Sooyoung”, Nicole replied.

“Choi Sooyoung.. Choi Sooyoung.. why his name sounds familiar?”, Mr. Jung mumbled.

“He’s the son of the late Mr. Choi Jungnam, the owner of Choi Industries”, Nicole said.

“That’s right! I used to have a business deal with his father’s company few years ago. That’s why the name was so familiar with me”, Mr. Jung said. “Wait.. you said just now that he had a child to be raised, that means, he’s already married?”, Mr. Jung asked.

“That’s his nephew, uncle. His late sister’s son. After all his family members died, he determined to raise up his nephew by himself as he didn’t want the unfortunate little boy to feel lack of love from his own flesh and blood. He could only let the maids to take care of his nephew, but he doesn’t want to do that. He loves his nephew so much”, Nicole replied. Mr. Jung nodded his head.

“He sounds like a good man”, Mr. Jung said.

“Indeed, uncle. I told you he’s a good friend of mine. I’ve been friends with him for quite a long time. Jessica was so lucky to meet him. I knew that Jessica loves him so much. Just let her be happy with her own love life, uncle”, Nicole replied. Mr. Jung was silent for a while as he was in a deep thought.

“Alright, I’ll consider about that. But, if I found that he’d ever hurt my daughter’s feelings, I won’t hesitate to marry her off with Donghae. I won’t be lenient next time”, Mr. Jung sternly said.

“Aww.. that’s very nice of you, uncle. I’m sure Jessica will be happy if she knew about this”, Nicole exclaimed excitedly.

“No, no, no.. you can’t tell her about this yet. I want to see how far she can stand to live with that Choi Sooyoung and his nephew”, Mr. Jung said.

“Haishh.. you’re so unbelievable, uncle!”, Nicole grunted. “Alright, I’ve told you everything. So, can I leave now? I have LOTS of work to do!”, she said as she purposely emphasized the word ‘lots’. Mr. Jung laughed on her remarks.   

“You’re free to go now, young lady. And, thank you for your information”, Mr. Jung said as he smiled. Nicole immediately stood up from the chair and walked towards the door.

“Don’t forget to keep your promise, uncle. I’ll root for you!”, Nicole reminded Mr. Jung before she went out of the room.

“Yeah, yeah. I know though!”, he replied as he rolled his eyes annoyingly.


**End of flashback**


 

“So, that other Jung has revealed everything to you, huh?”, Jessica frantically said.

“Yeah, who else can I rely on? Your baby sister? I don’t think so, because I knew she will always sided on you. So, she the only hope, because the other Jung left the house without telling the truth to his father”, Mr. Jung sarcastically said. Krystal and Mrs. Jung just shook their heads.

“What? Mr. Jung, let me recall for you. You’re the one who chased me out of the house!”, Jessica snapped at his father.

“Alright, enough of you two!”, Nicole suddenly interrupted a father-daughter argument session.

“Yah! Where the hell have you been?”, Jessica exclaimed. Hyoyeon followed his girlfriend from behind.

“Can’t you guys please keep quiet and save the argument later? This is the hospital area, for god sake!”, Nicole exclaimed annoyingly.

“Yeah, I’m sure if haraboji listen to your argument, he might be fainted again”, Krystal said as she giggled which later earning a smack on her arm from her mother.

“Oww.. momm..”, Krystal whined and pouted.

“Guys, enough, will you. I agree with Nic, though. We need to respect other patients in here too. So, keep it low, please!”, Mrs. Jung said. All of them immediately stopped their talking. Hyoyeon and Nicole went to sit next to Sooyoung and Jessica.

“Hey, cuz! It’s nice to meet you again”, Jessica said while giving a hug to Nicole.

“Hey, dear. I missed you”, Nicole returned the hug. “We missed having you in the office. I’m tired doing your work. Your dad can be meanie sometimes”, she whined. Jessica giggled after hearing her words.

“Hey, Soo! It’s been a long time since I didn’t see you. How are you doing?”, Hyoyeon asked while shaking hands with Sooyoung.

“I’m good, buddy. How about you?”, Sooyoung asked.


“I’m good too”, Hyoyeon. “Wow, you’re with my ex-boss now, huh? It’s so unbelievable! Congrats, buddy!”, he whispered to Sooyoung.

“I heard that, Hyo”, Jessica sternly said. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon just chuckled. Not long after, a doctor came out from the operation room. All of them immediately stood up from their respective chairs.

“Who’s Mr. Jung?”, the doctor asked while walking towards them.

“It’s me, doctor”, Mr. Jung replied as he raised his hand.

“Can I see you for a minute?”, the doctor said.

“Yeah, sure”, Mr. Jung replied.

“Please follow me to my room”, the doctor said as he led Mr. Jung to his office. Mr. Jung just followed him from behind. Both of them entered the doctor’s office room.

“Please have a seat, Mr. Jung”, the doctor said as he sit on his chair.

“Thank you”, Mr. Jung replied and immediately took a seat.

“Alright, as you know, we just did the heart bypass surgery operation on your father...”, he paused for a while and took a file that was in his desk, and flipped through the pages. He stopped once he found the patient’s report sheet. He read the report for a while before he started to speak.

“So far the surgery operation went well. Our team managed to fix one of the blocked arteries on his heart. It’s just that after this, your father’s heart will not as strong as before, so, he need to have a lot of rest. Your father was so lucky, Mr. Jung. You know why I’m telling you this? It’s because only one of the arteries had blocked, and we didn’t have to take a long time to do this operation. So, can you please watch out of his food taken after this? And, don’t forget to ask him to do light exercises after his recovery”, the doctor said.

“Sure, doc. I’ll make sure that we’ll do all the things that you’ve instructed”, Mr. Jung replied.

“Good to know that. Our staff will transfer him to his room in a moment. You can visit him in about 20 minutes later. But, please, make sure the room not too crowded at one time”, the doctor said.

“Sure, doc. Thank you so much!”, Mr. Jung thanked the doctor and he immediately stood up from his seat. He held out his hand to shake hands with him.

“You’re welcome!”, the doctor replied. Mr. Jung then walked out of the room.

“How’s abeonim, honey?”, Mrs. Jung asked her husband as soon as he approached them. All of them were anticipated on his answer.

“He’s okay now. The doctor said the surgery operation went well. Need to watch out on his diet, and he need to have a lot of rest, and do some light exercises after this”, Mr. Jung replied.

“Ah, good to know that. When can we visit him?”, Mrs. Jung asked again.

“In 20 minutes time. The staff will transfer him to his room soon”, he replied. “I need to inform noona and the rest”, Mr. Jung said as he took his phone from his pants pocket and dialled his sister’s number.

“Glad to know that haraboji is okay now”, Jessica said in relief.

“Yup. You don’t have to worry much after this, okay?”, Sooyoung said as he smiled.

“Thanks for being here with us, baby”, Jessica said while caressing his cheek.

“Hey, don’t mention it, babe. Me and Danny will always be by your side, no matter what”, Sooyoung replied as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

Without them realizing it, Mr. and Mrs. Jung were eavesdropping their conversation with a smile carved on their faces. They knew that their eldest daughter and Sooyoung were very much in love, and cared about each other. Deep down in their hearts, they felt relieved that Jessica has made a right decision to choose Sooyoung as her right partner in crime.. I mean, partner in life.. hehe..  


THE END!



Kiddin’! Hehe.. :P

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================

Hello chingus! Another update for you guys! Hope you guys like it. Sorry if it's a bit boring.
Thank you for all your comments, I always enjoyed reading them, and also it has become a part of my inspiration to write the updates. I'll try to reply all your comments soonest possible, okay?
Also, I'd like to thank for those who have voted this fanfic: Derpy5kytintin0105 LaizaLvrasmargachipfanylee8pipsqueak97bibimixboombooReenzLoveSoshiAzureOfKnight

blackjackswagvalerieng123Soolimblipblipicha_yoonyulChoco_choco

sohotmelodyloveSpheres_Enlighter03*oprotortsXP17, and fanybsnsd, thank you so much!

All of you, the voters, my readers, subscribers, you guys are awesome! I love you guys! Happy weekend! ^^
 

Sincerely,

Your humble author.