Chapter 19

Love Will Find A Way

**looks at sica, smiles..then turns away.. lol!**

 

 

At the Jung’s office building

“Hey babe, are you ready to go for lunch?”, Hyoyeon asked as he popped his head around Nicole’s room door.

“Yup, let’s go”, she said as she immediately got up from her chair and grabbed her hand bag.

“By the way, where’s your cousin? I didn't see her coming to the office for couple of days”, he asked again.

“Hmm.. she told me that she wanted to take a one week of leave to settle her personal matter. Whatever the matter is, I don’t know. She didn’t give me any details about it”, Nicole replied as she shrugged her shoulders. Hyoyeon nodded his head.

“Alright, let’s go”, he said while intertwining their hands together, and both of them walked out of the office.


With SooSica and Danny, at the shopping mall

Sooyoung was busy choosing the items to be bought off from shelf to shelf, while Jessica following him from behind, pushing the shopping cart. Danny sat on the shopping cart flip-up child seat, watching his father and his Aunty Jessica doing their grocery shopping.

“Sica, do you want to buy anything for yourself?”, Sooyoung asked.

“I want to buy more fruits and yogurt”, she replied.

“Alright, we go to the fruits section first, and then to the frozen food section, okay?”, he said.

“Okay. What are we going to cook for dinner tonight?”, Jessica asked.

“Hmm.. I think I want to cook jjampong (spicy seafood noodle soup), and gaeran mari (rolled omelette). How about that?”, he suggested.

“Sounds delicious. I like that, but can you please not making it too spicy. I can’t stand eating spicy food”, she said.

“Okay, sure”, he replied. Suddenly his stomach growling louder. Jessica’s laughing her head off.

“Opss, sorry. Talking about food makes me feel hungry”, he chuckled awkwardly. His cheeks blushed, felt slightly embarrassed with the latter.

Omo.. you’re so cute, Soo!

“Alright, we will have our lunch after we’re done with the grocery shopping, okay? It’s my treat”, Jessica said as she smiled. The three of them then headed to the fruits section.


Meanwhile with HyoNic

“What do you want to have for lunch, baby?”, Nicole asked as soon as they entered the shopping mall.

“Can we have McDonald’s? I’m craving for GCB burger, heheh..”, Hyoyeon chuckled.

“Choding! Alright, to the McDonalds then”, she said as she linked her arms through his, leading to a fast food restaurant mentioned.

“Babe, go and get our table first, I’ll make an order, okay?”, Hyoyeon said as soon as they entered the restaurant.

“Okay”, Nicole replied while walking inside the restaurant to look for the vacant table. She then choose a table adjacent to the glass wall where they could see the view of the mall from inside. She immediately sat on the chair, and waiting for her boyfriend to bring their food to the table.

While waiting for Hyoyeon, she looked through the glass wall beside her, enjoying the view outside the restaurant. Suddenly she spotted a person whom she’s so familiar with.

“Isn’t that Jess?”, she mumbled to herself while looking at her cousin who’s walking side by side with a person whom she knew well too. “Sooyoung and Danny? Wait, wait.. am I having a delusional, or is it a real?”, she muttered slowly.

“Who’s having a delusional?”, Hyoyeon suddenly appeared with a tray of foods and drinks. Nicole was startled with his sudden appearance.

“Omo.. baby.. you’re shocking me, you know!”, she whined. Hyoyeon giggled while sitting on the chair.

“Sorry, babe, I didn’t mean it”, he said. “But, seriously, why are you talking to yourself?”, Hyoyeon asked as he took his GCB burger that he had been craving for, and immediately ate it.

“I think I saw Jessica out there just now, but I wasn’t sure about it”, she replied while munching her fries.

“Jinja? Is she alone, or with someone?”, Hyoyeon asked.

“Hmm.. I saw her with Sooyoung and his son, Danny”, Nicole replied. “But, I’m not sure yet, that’s why I questioned myself whether I’m having a delusional or not”, she said.

“Ohhh.. So, that explained the delusional thing you had mentioned earlier, huh?”, Hyoyeon giggled.

“Yup. But, if it’s true, what is she doing with him? I thought Sooyoung hates her so much”, Nicole asked.

“I don’t know, babe. Just ask her later, okay? Now, let’s eat”, Hyoyeon replied, and continue to eat his burger.


Back to SooSica and Danny

“Daddyyy, eat!”, Danny tugged Sooyoung’s pants while pointing at the McDonald’s restaurant, his favorite restaurant to be exact.

“Oh, you wanna eat here, baby?”, Sooyoung asked the little boy.

“Yeshh!”, he nodded his head vigorously.

“See, Sica, he’s the boss for today”, Sooyoung said, which caused Jessica to giggle.

“Alright, McDonalds it is then. Let’s go”, she said as the three of them headed to the restaurant.

“Sica, just order a Happy Meal set for him, okay?”, Sooyoung said as soon as the they found the vacant table and sat on the chair.

“Okay”, she nodded. “How about you? What would you like to eat?”, Jessica asked.

“Hmm.. I would like to have double cheeseburger set. Thank you”, he said as he smiled.

“You’re welcome. Danny, stay with your daddy here, okay? I’m going to get your meal”, Jessica said while patting the little boy’s head gently.

“Otay!”, he grinned. Jessica immediately walked towards the counter to make an order.

“Jess! Jess!”, she heard her name was called by someone. She stopped her steps immediately, and turned toward the voice.

Oh crap!

“Jess, what are you doing here?”, Nicole asked. She was about to go to the toilet when she saw her cousin was walking towards the counter.

‘H-hey Nic! I-I’m going to h-have a lunch with my friend here”, Jessica stammered nervously. She’s still in shock as she never thought that she got bumped with her cousin here.

“Jinja? Do I know your friend?”, Nicole asked as she smirked. She decided to cousin.

“H-hmm.. I don’t think you know him..”, she immediately covered after she accidentally referred her friend as ‘him’. Nicole just giggled on her act.

“Relax, Jess! I know ‘him’. It’s Sooyoung, isn’t it?”, she smiled.

“H-how did you know?”, Jessica asked as she was in surprised.

“I saw you walking with him and Danny outside of the restaurant just now. Our table is just next to the glass wall”, Nicole replied as she pointed to her table. Jessica then saw Hyoyeon was sitting there.

“You know him and Danny too?”, Jessica asked in surprise.

“Yes, dear cousin. He’s a good friend of mine”, Nicole replied as she patted Jessica’s shoulder.

“Hmm.. Nic, I need to make an order for them first. I’ll talk to you later, okay. I’ll explain everything, I promise”, Jessica said.

“Okay, don’t forget. I’ll see you later!”, Nicole said as she walked back to her table. Hyoyeon noticed that his girlfriend just had a talk with his boss.

“So, what’s up with your cousin and Sooyoung?”, Hyoyeon asked as soon as Nicole sat on her chair.

“She was in hurry, but she promised me that she will explain about it later”, Nicole replied while taking a sip of her drink.

“Hmm.. okay. I don’t know why, but I could sense that something had happened between them”, Hyoyeon said.

“Yeah, me too. She seems to have changed a bit now, not fiercely as before. You know what I mean, right?”, Nicole said.

“Yeah, I know”, Hyoyeon giggled.


Meanwhile, with SooSica and Danny

“Oh god! Why I bumped into her today?”, she mumbled slowly while walking towards the table with a tray contains of three meal sets she had ordered earlier.

“Sica, are you okay?”, Sooyoung asked as she saw the latter was mumbling to herself.

“Ermm.. I-I’m okay. Sorry I’m late. The queue was quite long”, Jessica let out a small smile while placing the tray on the table.

“Oh, okay. Alright, let’s dig in!”, Sooyoung said as he took the meal set and handed it to Jessica and Danny. The little boy then immediately ate his burger while playing with the toys that comes together with the meal set. Jessica ate her fries while watching the little boy playing intently. Sooyoung, on the other hand was eating his double cheese burger vigorously as he was so hungry.

“Soo, eat slowly will you?”, Jessica said as she shook her head.

“Showy, I’m shoo hungwy”, he replied with his full mouth. Danny chuckled while pointing at his father as he found his father’s act was funny. Jessica was laughing too while covering with her hand.

“COUGH! COUGH!”

“Omo, Soo! I’ve told you to eat slowly. See what happens”, Jessica frantically said as she patted Sooyoung’s back. She immediately took his drink and handed it to Sooyoung.

“Sorry!”, that’s the only word came out from his mouth.

“Daddy otay?”, Danny asked while looking at his father.

“Daddy okay, baby. Don’t worry”, Sooyoung replied with a small smile.

“Next time please listen to what I say, okay?”, Jessica said while her hands rubbing on Sooyoung’s back.

“Okay, mom!”, he giggled. Jessica rolled her eyes at him, and playfully shoved Sooyoung’s shoulder.

They continue eating their lunch while chatting on random things. After done with their lunch, the three of them continue with their shopping before they went back to Sooyoung’s apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================

Hello chingus! An update for today. Hope you guys like it! :)

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.