Chapter 34

Love Will Find A Way

 

**Kryber moment**

 

 

 

At the clinic

Krystal, Amber and Sulli arrived at the clinic 15 minutes later. After parking her car, Sulli and Krystal dashed out of the car to help Amber to get up from the seat. Sulli opened the door, while Krystal gently pulled Amber's hand and hold his back. Amber tried so hard to hold the pain, and he slowly got up from the seat. The three of them then entered the clinic.

After registering Amber's name at the registration counter, the nurse then called his name to see the doctor. Krystal and Sulli waited for him outside at the provided seats. 20 minutes later, the doctor came out of his room.

“How’s he, doctor?”, Krystal asked with a worried look on her face as she immediately got up from the seat.

“Hmm.. apart from having abrasions in his arm, he also had a bruise on his back. I think maybe because of he fell on something hard, that's why he got the bruise. He need to rest at least one week until the bruise is recovered. I just gave him an injection to endure pain, and he needs to get some rest here for a few hours before I can allow him to go home”, he explained. Both Krystal and Sulli nodded their heads. They supposed to have a class after lunch, but Krystal decided to skip it because she wanted to accompany Amber.

“Sul, it’s okay. I’ll stay here with Amber. You can go back to attend the class”, Krystal said.

“Are you sure you’ll gonna be okay here?”, Sulli asked.

“Yeah, it’s my fault anyway. I’ve caused Amber’s injury. I should stay here”, Krystal replied as she lowered her head down.

“Krys, you didn’t plan this to happen, right? So, stop blaming yourself”, Sulli said while patting her arm.

“Yeah, I know, but still it’s my fault. If only I was more careful while crossing the road, this wouldn't happen to Amber”, she mumbled sadly. Sulli leaned closer and hugged his friend.

““Krys, Amber is going to be fine, don’t worry”, Sulli tried to soothe while patting her friend’s back. “Alright, I have to go now. I’ll pick you guys up after the class ended, okay?”, she said as she released the hug. Krystal just nodded her head. Sulli bid her goodbye before leaving the clinic.

Krystal then walked to the patient’s room. She carefully pulled the door knob, and slowly entered the room. She found out Amber was lying on the bed, sleeping peacefully. She slowly tiptoed to the bed, and sat on the chair next to it. She stared at him sadly, still feel guilty on what had happened. She slowly took his hand, and caressed it gently.

“I’m so sorry, Am”, she mumbled. “I’m sorry for not treating you well all this while”, she continued. “I’m so cold towards you, but yet you’re willing to sacrifice yourself because of me”, she said as her voice started to crack. She buried her face into her hands and cried softly.

“Shhh.. d-don’t cry, Krys..”, suddenly a weak voice heard which caused Krystal to jump off a bit from the chair.

“Y-yahh.. you scared me, pabo!”, Krystal cried as she accidentally hit Amber’s injured arm.

“Oww.. I’m sorryyy..!”, he cried in pain.

“Oh, god, Am! I’m sorry!”, she frantically said while caressing his arm. “Are you okay, Am?”, she asked.

“I-I’m okay, Krys, don’t worry”, he said as he smiled weakly. Krystal then sat back on the chair. “Krys, where’s Sulli?”, he asked when he noticed that Sulli wasn’t with her.

“She needs to go back to the campus to attend class this afternoon. She will inform Mr. Kim that we’re unable to attend his class this afternoon”, Krystal replied. Amber just nodded. He then slowly tried to get up from the bed, but was stopped by Krystal.

“Am, you should lie down. The doctor said you need to rest for a few hours before you could go home”, she said while holding his arm. She helped Amber to lie down back on the bed.

“I’m bored. I want to go home”, he whined. He wanted to play games on his iPad, but his hand was too weak to hold it since his arm was injured.

“Haishh... such a baby!”, Krystal rolled her eyes annoyingly. “Okay, let’s have a talk”, she said while pulling the chair closer to the bed. Both of them were silent for a few minutes before Amber start to talk.

“Hmm.. Krys, c-can I ask you s-something?”, he stuttered.

“Yeah, sure. What is it?”, she asked as she puts her chin on her hand, looking straight into Amber’s eyes. Amber was frozen for a moment.

“You’re so beautiful. I don’t think I can handle it!”

“Am, hey! What is it that you want to ask me?”, Krystal snapped her fingers in front of Amber’s face as she saw Amber was spacing out. Amber gulped, and quickly shifted his gaze to look at the ceiling.

“Ermm.. do.. hurmm.. d-do you have a boyfriend?”, he asked her nervously.

“What?”


Later that evening, in front of the Jung’s mansion

“Are you sure you want to do this?”, Sooyoung asked. He and Jessica were in his car, in front of the mansion gate. Jessica let out a deep sigh as she looked toward the mansion.

“Dad has left me with no choice, Soo. I have to do this. I know I have hurt them. I just hope that someday they can accept my decision, and they can accept you too”, Jessica said while grabbing his hand, and intertwined his fingers with hers. “I don't want to be a hypocrite, baby, and I don't want to live a lie. It's just not me”, she continued.

“I really don’t know what to say, babe. I understand that your parents must be mad at you right now. I just hope that if you could have a talk with them again, just to clear things up”, Sooyoung suggested.

“There’s no point, Soo. My dad won’t listen to me. He remained firm in his decision, wanted me to get married with Donghae, and I don’t think he will change his mind. I knew him well”, Jessica replied. “Alright, I need to get my things before he came back from work”, Jessica said as she released her hand from Sooyoung’s.

“Do you need my help?”, Sooyoung asked.

“It’s okay, baby. I’ll ask my maids to help me. You just stay here, okay?”, she smiled and patted Sooyoung’s arm.

“Okay”, Sooyoung replied. She immediately went out from his car, and walked towards the mansion.

“DING! DONG!”

“Miss Jessica!”, the maid greeted her as soon as the door is opened.

“Annyeong ahjumma. Is my mother inside?”, she asked the maid.

“Yes, Miss Jessica. She’s in her room right now. Do you want me to call her?”, the maid asked.

“No, it’s okay. Can you please call the others to help me carrying my stuff?”, she said.

“Sure, Miss Jessica. I’ll call them right away”, the maid replied, and immediately made her way to the kitchen. Krystal who just arrived home was surprised to see the luggages that have been put in front of the main door.

“Unnie!”, Krystal called her. She dashed towards her sister and hugged her. “What happened? What’s with all these luggages? Where are you going?”, Krystal bombarded her with questions.

“Woo..woo.. hold on, Missy! One question at a time, please”, Jessica said annoyingly.

“Opss.. sorry!”, she giggled. “What happened, unnie? Are you going to move out from this house?”, she asked.

“Go and ask your daddy. He kicked me out of the house after I told him that I've already called off the engagement with Donghae”, she replied. Krystal just let out a sigh.

“I can’t believe daddy will do this to you, unnie”, she said as she shook her head in disbelief.

“Like you don’t know him. He’s capable to do anything to those who dare to against his will, just like what he did to me”, Jessica sarcastically said.

“So, what’s your plan, unnie? Where are you going to stay? Wait.. I saw Sooyoung oppa’s car at outside. Are you going to stay with him?”, Krystal asked.

“Yeah, I’m going to stay at his apartment for a while, and I’ll try to find a new job since I’d already quit from daddy’s company. You don’t have to worry, baby. Sooyoung had promised that he will take care of me”, she replied with a smile.

“I’m glad to hear that. Do you want me to help you with these luggages?”, she asked.

“It’s okay, baby. The maids will do this all”, Jessica replied. Not long after that, the maids came and helped Jessica to carry the luggages to Sooyoung’s car.

“Oppa, please take a good care of my unnie here, okay?”, Krystal said after the maids had done helping him putting the luggages at the back compartment.

“Don’t worry, Krys. I love her so much, and I’ll take a good care of her until she will feel like staying at her own home”, Sooyoung said with a smile.

“Ewww.. cheesy!”, Krystal exclaimed as she shook her body vigorously. Both Jessica and Sooyoung laughed while looking at her action.

“Alright, baby. We need to go now. Take care of yourself and mom too, okay? I’ll come by again tomorrow to pick up my remaining stuff”, Jessica said while hugging her little sister.

“I will, unnie. Can I come by to visit you later?”, she asked.

“Sure, you can, baby. Just don't tell mom and dad on where I stay, okay?”, she replied.

“Got it, unnie. Haishh.. I’m going to miss you”, she mumbled sadly, still hugging her sister.

“Aww.. I’m going to miss you too, sweetheart. Just come by and visit me if you miss me, okay?”, she said.

“Okay”, Krystal replied, nodded her head. Sooyoung just smiled while looking at the Jung sisters.

“Goodbye, Krys. I’ll see you later in class”, Sooyoung said.

“Goodbye, oppa”, she replied. Both of them then immediately entered the car, and slowly leaving the mansion.

After bid them goodbye, Krystal then heading back to the mansion. After entering inside, she slowly walked to the living hall, and flopped herself on the comfy couch. She leaned her back on the couch with one arm on her forehead. Her mind suddenly shifted to someone else.

“Amber”, she mumbled the name as a smile slowly formed on her face.

 

 

 

 

; )

 

 

** As long as you love me

We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke

As long as you love me

I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold

As long as you lolololololololololololove, love me, love me.. **

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================

Hello chingus! Sorry for being a bit slow for the past few days. Hope you guys like the update. Don't forget to leave your comment, okay? I'll see you guys in the next chapter!

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.