Chapter 18

Love Will Find A Way

**Jessica during Korea-China Song Festival rehearsal.. love her smile here.. so sweet!^^**

 

 

 

“KRINNGGGGG!”

The alarm clock rang for 7:30 am. Jessica groaned. She hit the stop button, and slowly sat up on the bed. She looked at her side, and found out that Danny was still sleeping soundlessly. Once a while he smiled, causing Jessica to giggle on his action.

“Cute. You must be have a good dream, eh?”, she mumbled slowly while the sleeping boy’s hair. She slowly got up from the bed, and walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

Ten minutes later, Jessica finished showering and get dressed. Danny’s still sleeping. She slowly tiptoed to the door, and slowly went out of the room. She went to the kitchen and was surprised when she found out Sooyoung was preparing breakfast.

“Soo! I told you that I’m supposed the one who’s going to take care of you and Danny, not the other way around!”, she snapped. Sooyoung was startled.

“Haishh.. you almost caused me to get a heart attack, you know! Could you please at least greet me first before nagging me, Sica”, Sooyoung replied as he rolled his eyes, felt annoyed with the latter sudden action.

“Hmm.. I’m sorry. Good morning!”, she shyly greeted. Sooyoung just chuckled.

“Good morning to you too. Please have a sit, Sica”, Sooyoung said. Jessica immediately sat on the stool near the kitchen counter. Sooyoung then took the pancakes which he had made earlier, and put it on the plate.

“Do you want orange juice, or coffee?”, he asked.

“Hmm.. orange juice, please”, she replied. Sooyoung poured the orange juice into the glass, and handed it to Jessica.

“Thanks”, she said as she took the glass. She sipped her orange juice before she started to speak. “Soo, I’m sorry that I snapped at you just now. I supposed that prepares breakfast for you.. I’m sorry that I’m not good at cooking”, she mumbled while looking at the floor.

“It’s okay, Sica. It doesn’t mean that you need to take care of everything when it comes to take care of someone. Besides, I’m still capable to do anything, even though I got one hand”, Sooyoung replied as he smiled.

“You don’t have to worry, Sica. You still can help me at cooking. You can help me to prepare the ingredients. And, you can learn to cook at the same time. How about that?”, Sooyoung suggested.

“Hmm.. sounds good to me”, she said while nodding her head.

“So, it’s a deal?”, Sooyoung asked.

“Yup, it’s a deal!”, Jessica replied with a smile as she felt excited with the plan that Sooyoung had suggested. She never felt as happy as this morning for her entire life. Sooyoung on the other hand, felt excited too. He still couldn’t believe that he could spent his time with the most beautiful girl that he had ever met. He was smiling to himself when suddenly he heard a voice echoed through the place.

“Daddyyyy!”, Danny suddenly shouted, signaling that he had just woken up. Sooyoung immediately stood up from the stool, but he had been stopped by Jessica.

“Let me check on him”, Jessica said as she stood up from the chair. She grabbed Sooyoung’s wrist, gestured him to sit back.

“Okay, thanks”, he said. He sat back on the stool while watching Jessica walking away from the kitchen.

Jessica slowly pulled the door knob and pushed the door slowly. She saw Danny was sitting on his bed while rubbing his sleepy eyes.

“Hey, baby, you’re already awake, huh?”, Jessica said as she walked closer to the bed and sat beside the little boy. She gently his hair and kissed his cheek.

“Aunty Jeshika”, Danny weakly called to her.

“Yes, baby, I’m here”, she replied while hugging the little boy. Danny then pointed to the bathroom. “You want to take a shower?”, she asked. Danny nodded his head weakly. “Okay, let’s shower then”, she said while carrying the little boy to the bathroom.

“Alright baby, you look like a handsome prince now. Let’s go out and eat breakfast, okay?”, Jessica said to the little boy after he’s already done getting dressed.

“Otay!”, Danny grinned. Jessica smiled, and led the little boy's hand. Both of them walked out from the room.

“Daddyyyyyyy!”, Danny screamed and ran to his father. He then hugged his father’s leg. Sooyoung squatted down to hug his son.

“Hey, little champ! Wow, you’ve already showered, huh? Hmm.. you smell nice too”, Sooyoung said as he kissed the little boy’s cheek.

“Yesh!”, Danny replied excitedly.

“Alright, let’s eat, okay?”, he said to the little boy.

“Yesh! Eattt!”, Danny nodded his head vigorously. Sooyoung and Jessica laughed on his action.

“Okay, let’s sit here, baby”, Jessica said. She then lifted the little boy to sit on the stool with the help of Sooyoung. He placed a plate of pancake and a glass of milk in front of the little boy. He cut a little piece of the pancake.

“Alright, little champ. Here you go... vrooommmm!”, Sooyoung playfully raised the fork and carried it to Danny’s mouth. Danny opened his mouth and ate the pancake. He clapped his hand excitedly. Jessica just smiled while watching them.

“Soo, on what time we’ll do the groceries shopping?”, she asked while cutting a piece of the pancake and shoved it into .

Hmm.. this is good!

“I think around 10:00 am”, he replied. “I need to do laundry first”, he continued.

“Let me help you with that, okay? And I will drive us to the shopping mall since you can’t drive”, Jessica said.

“Are you sure you’re gonna help me on laundry? You’re not getting used on it, aren’t you?”, Sooyoung asked.

“I said I’ll help you, and you should trust on me, okay? No more question!”, she sternly said. She somehow felt annoyed with Sooyoung’s question as she felt like Sooyoung tried to underestimate her ability.

“Alright, alright. You’re the boss!”, he shrugged, and continue eating his pancake. He turned to look at his little warrior who’s busy munching his pancake. “Eat slowly, okay?”, Sooyoung said as he gently patted his head.

“Otay!”, he replied and nodded. He slowly took the glass and drink his milk. After the three of them done with their breakfast, Jessica then clean up the kitchen counter, and wash the dishes. Sooyoung brought Danny to the living room and played a cartoon CD for him. The little boy then sat on the couch.

“Alright, baby. Sit here and watch your cartoon, okay?”, Sooyoung said to Danny. He just nodded his head as his eyes were glued to the tv screen. Sooyoung then walked to the laundry space which located next to the kitchen, and started to put the dirty clothes into the washing machine.

“Let me do that!”, Jessica said as she knocked away his free hand.

“Oww! That hurts!”, Sooyoung groaned while caressing the sore spot on his hand.

“Serves you right!”, she glared at him, and continue to put the dirty clothes into the washing machine. Sooyoung watched her doing the work intently. Jessica noticed that Sooyoung was watching on her, and she felt slightly embarrassed.

“Sica, seriously, do you know how to operate the machine?”, Sooyoung softly asked. Jessica slowly shook her head. “You’re cute, you know!”, Sooyoung said as he laughed. Jessica felt a sudden heat on her cheeks. Her face flushing like a ripe tomato. “Let’s do this together, okay?”, he said. Jessica just nodded her head. Sooyoung then instructed her on how to operate the washing machine, until they had done with the last process of the laundry.

“Alright, done!”, Sooyoung exclaimed excitedly after they had done hanging the clothes to dry. Jessica just giggled on his act. “See, Sica, it’s not that hard, right?”, he said as he winked at the latter.

“Yeah, thanks for helping me”, Jessica smiled sheepishly. Sooyoung smiled back to her.

You’re so cute when you shy, Sica..

“Thank you for helping me too”, he said while walking towards the living room. Jessica followed him from behind. Both of them then sat on the couch, and joining the little boy watching the cartoon. Sooyoung keep on glancing at Jessica who keep on laughing and clapping her hands excitedly while watching the cartoon. She seems really enjoyed the moment. Sooyoung somehow smiled to himself.

I don’t know why, but I feel happy seeing you laugh, Sica..

After spent nearly an hour watching the cartoon, Sooyoung glanced toward the wall clock, and time has shown at 10.00 am.

“Alright, baby. Let’s go to the mall for shopping”, Sooyoung said to his son. He stood up from the couch and patted the little boy’s head gently.

“Letch go!”, Danny exclaimed excitedly while getting off from the couch.

“Let me carry him, okay? You can carry his bag pack”, Jessica said.


“Okay, boss!”, Sooyoung said as he playfully salute to Jessica.

“Choding!”, she shook her head and giggled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================

Hello chingus! An update for today. Hope you guys enjoy reading it. Sorry if this chapter is a bit boring.

Thank you for reading and subscribing my story. And, thank you for your comment as well. Really appreciate it.

See you guys in the next chapter! ^^

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.