Chapter 62

Love Will Find A Way

 

**A-YO GG! I Got A Soo (Sooyeon & Sooyoung) Hehe..**

 

 

20 minutes later, still at the hospital

“Excuse me, Mr. Jung”, the nurse called as soon as she approached the group at the waiting area.

“Yes?”, Mr. Jung replied as he turned to the nurse.

“We had already transferred your father to his room. You can visit him now, but, please, not too crowded, okay?”, the nurse said.

“Sure, Miss. Thank you so much”, Mr. Jung thanked the nurse.

“You’re welcome”, the nurse replied before she left the waiting area, and headed back to her working space to continue her work.

“Alright everyone! Let me, your mother, your aunties and uncles visit your haraboji first, and the rest of you will take turn to visit him later, arasso?”, Mr. Jung said.

“Dae!”, all of them replied as they nodded their heads.

“Mom, you can leave Danny with us here”, Jessica said to Mrs. Jung. The little boy looked sleepy after finished drinking his milk.

“Okay, I think he’s sleepy”, Mrs. Jung slowly got up from the chair and carried Danny in her arms. She slowly put Danny on Jessica’s lap. “Aigoo.. he’s so heavy!”, Mrs. Jung groaned while rubbing her back. Jessica just giggled on her words.

“Sorry for if he’s troubling you, aunty”, Sooyoung said.

“Gwenchana, Sooyoung. Alright, we need to go now. Your turn to visit haraboji will be after this, okay?”, Mrs. Jung said before she headed to her father in-law’s room.

“Babe, me and Hyo want to go to the cafeteria downstairs to buy drinks, do you want anything?”, Sooyoung asked.

“I want a bottle of orange juice, thanks sweetheart”, Jessica replied.

“Got it, babe. You’re welcome! How about you guys?”, Sooyoung asked as he looked at Nicole and Krystal.

“Can you get me a coffee, please? Thanks, oppa”, Krystal said.

“I want the same as Jessica’s, please”, Nicole said.

“Okay, babe. Alright, we go now. See you guys later”, Hyoyeon said as he and Sooyoung walked towards the elevator. The three girls watched them walking away until they disappeared from their sights.

“Gosh.. I missed Amber!”, Krystal sighed. The two girls giggled while looking at her.

“Speaking of Amber, where’s the boyfriend of yours?”, Jessica asked her baby sister.

“He went back to LA to spend his holiday with his family there”, Krystal replied as she pouted.

“Aww.. poor my baby. Don’t be sad, okay? You’ll see him after the semester break ends”, Jessica said as she tried to comfort her sulky sister.

“I’m okay, unnie. He said he will cut short his holiday and will be back here a week before the semester break ends. He want to spend his holiday together with me here”, Krystal said as she smiled.

“Omo, our little Jung has already grown up, and have a boyfriend, eh?”, Nicole teased.

“Unnieee!”, Krystal whined as her face flushed. Nicole and Jessica laughed at her.

“Mommyyy..”, Danny suddenly awake from his sleep.

“Shhh... sorry baby, we’re too aloud. Sleep some more, okay?”, Jessica said softly as he rubbed the little boy’s back, tried to comfort him to sleep back. Danny nodded his head, and slowly he drifted off to sleep back.

“You look like a real mother to him, Jessie”, Nicole said. Jessica just smiled.

“He’s so adorable, cuz, just like his uncle. I love him as much as I love Soo”, Jessica replied.

“I’m glad to know that, dear cuz. You really have changed a lot, huh?”, Nicole said.

“Yeah, who wouldn’t, Nic. I’ve learnt a lot about life ever since I met them. Both of them are my life right now. I can’t live without them”, Jessica replied as she smiled.

“Yah! How about me, unnie? Don’t you love me anymore? I’m hurt!”, Krystal exclaimed as she playfully sobbed. Nicole giggled on her action.

“Aigoo.. you’re a different case, young lady”, Jessica said as she ruffled her baby sister’s hair into mess.

“Yah! Unnieee... you messed my hair!”, Krystal exclaimed with anger. Jessica and Nicole laughed.

“Sorry, baby. Let me help you”, Jessica said as she finger combed her baby sister’s hair, try to fix her messy hair. “Of course I love you. You’re the one and only baby sister I had”, she said as she smiled.

“Aww.. I love you too, unnie!”, Krystal said as she kissed her sister’s cheek.


Meanwhile, with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon at the cafeteria

“Hey, buddy. Why don’t we have a drink at here first. We’ll buy drinks for them later”, Hyoyeon suggested as soon as they entered the cafe.

“Yeah, sure. Let me text Jessica first. I’m afraid they will wait for us”, Sooyoung replied. “Let’s sit over there”, Sooyoung said as he pointed to the table that located near the window.

“Alright, let’s”, Hyoyeon said. Both of them walked towards the said table.

“What do you want to have, Soo? Let me order it for you”, Hyoyeon asked.

“Coffee will do. Thanks buddy”, Sooyoung replied as he sat on the chair.

“You’re welcome”, Hyoyeon said as he headed to the order counter. A few minutes later, he came back with two cups of coffee in his hand. “Here’s your coffee, buddy”, Hyoyeon said as he placed the coffee cup on the table and sat next to Sooyoung.

“Thanks, buddy!”, Sooyoung thanked him.

“No problemo!”, Hyoyeon replied. “So, how things going in your life so far?”, he asked.

“Hmm.. everything went well so far. Well, sometime it has ups and downs, but hey, that’s normal, right?”, Sooyoung replied as he sipped his coffee.

“Yeah, I agree. Me and Nic were like that sometimes. But, yeah, trust is all we need to keep our relationship with the partner to be more strong and secure, right buddy?”, Hyoyeon said.

“Yup, you’re right, Hyo. I really hope that my relationship with Jessica will last forever. I love her so much, Hyo. She’s so perfect for me. I don’t think I can fall in love with any other girls other than her. It’s hard, you know to find a girl that can accept a guy like me, who have a kid to be raised”, Sooyoung replied as he stared at his coffee cup. He then paused for a while.

“Hey, is there something bothering you?”, Hyoyeon asked as he noticed Sooyoung was suddenly silent. Sooyoung just let out a soft sigh.

“I.. I was thinking that... I just afraid that.. what if her father doesn’t like me? You know, after he found out that I’m just working as a teacher, and a part-time waiter at the cafe?”, Sooyoung said as he expressed his worries.

“Now, where did you get that idea?”, Hyoyeon replied as he furrowed his brows. “You don’t have to worry, Soo. He’s already said earlier that you’re his future son-in-law. You have already had his blessing, though. I don’t think he care about your working background. Besides, you’re the heirs of Choi Industries, for god sake! I think he’s more than glad to marry off her daughter to you”, Hyoyeon said as she chuckled. Sooyoung just let out a soft laugh.

“You, and your theory. That’s why Mr. Jung loves having you as his staff, huh?”, Sooyoung replied as he smirked.

“Well, you can say that. Besides, soon I will become a part of Jung too, you know”, Hyoyeon chuckled. Sooyoung laughed on his remarks. He then glanced at his wristwatch.

“Hey, it’s already 20 minutes we’re in here. They might be waiting for us. Come, buddy, let’s buy their drinks”, Sooyoung said as he got up from the chair.

“Yup, let’s”, Hyoyeon replied as he stood up from the chair. Both of them walked towards the order counter to buy drinks for the Jungs.


Late afternoon, at Choi Industries

“Hyo, I’m going back right now”, Gyuri said as she popped her head at Hyori’s office room’s door.

“Okay, I’ll see you on tomorrow”, Hyorin replied as she smiled at Gyuri.

“Get ready to meet that fish again on tomorrow morning!”, Gyuri . Apparently, Siwon had told her everything that had happened during their lunch meeting with Donghae on that afternoon. Siwon and his big mouth.. tsk.. tsk.. LOL! Please don’t blame him. He’s so caring towards his staff though!

“Haishh.. don’t remind me on that”, Hyorin sighed as she closed the file that was on her desk.

“Sorry, just kidding. Alright, see ya!”, Gyuri said as she waved at Hyorin and left the room.

“Yeah, see ya!”, Hyorin replied. Not long after, she heard someone knocked the door.

“KNOCK! KNOCK!”

“Come in!”, she shouted from inside. Sunye, the receptionist slowly walked inside with a big bouquet of pink roses in her hands. Hyorin eyes got widened.

“Miss Hyo, I received this just now from the delivery man for you”, she said as she put the flower bouquet on the coffee table.

“Jinja? Do you know from whom?”, Hyorin asked as she got up from the chair and walked towards the coffee table. Sunye didn’t answer her question, but she pointed at the small card that had been sticked on the basket. “Thanks, Sunye”, Hyorin thanked her while sitting on the couch.

“You’re welcome, Miss Hyo”, Sunye replied as she immediately walked out of the room. Hyorin quickly took the card and opened it. She was shocked after reading the card.

To: Miss Hyorin

It’s a pleasure to meet you today, Miss Hyorin. I hope you like the flowers.
They’re beautiful, just like you.


Can’t wait to meet you again tomorrow.

Truly,

Lee Donghae.

“Lee Donghae?”, she exclaimed. “Oh god!”, she said as she facepalmed herself.


Back to Daejeon Hospital

“Where are they? It’s been 30 minutes since they left us here”, Jessica mumbled. Not long after, they saw the elevator’s door opened. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon went out of the elevator, and walked towards the Jungs at the waiting area.

“Sorry, we’re late. We went to have a drink and a little catch up first before we bought drinks for you guys”, Sooyoung said as he took out the drinks from the plastic bag, and handed the drinks to Nicole and Krystal. Sooyoung handed the orange juice bottle to Jessica before he slowly took the sleeping little boy from Jessica’s lap. He carried the little boy in his arms before he laid him gently on his lap. Danny jerked his body a bit. Sooyoung gently patted on his back to comfort the little boy to sleep back.

“Ahh.. no wonder. It’s okay, sweetie. They’re still not coming out of haraboji’s room”, Jessica replied and patted on his cheek. A few seconds later, Mr. and Mrs. Jung and all his siblings went out of the grandpa Jung’s room.

“How’s haraboji, mom?”, Krystal asked as soon as Mrs. Jung and the rest approached them.

“He’s still unconscious. The nurse said it’s because of the sedation effects, and it might took a few hours to disappear. In the meantime, they need a family member to be here in case he will conscious later”, Mrs. Jung replied. Krystal nodded her head.

“Then, who’s going to stay here tonight, aunty?”, Nicole asked Mrs. Jung.

“Your Aunty Songhee and Uncle Chunghoo will stay here tonight. They will give us a call if haraboji will get conscious later”, Mrs. Jung replied.

“So, we need to find a nearby hotel to stay for tonight”, Mr. Jung said.

“Hyo, can you please help us to ask the receptionist about the nearest hotel here?”, Mr. Jung asked.

“Sure, uncle”, Hyoyeon replied. Hyoyeon was about to get up from his seat when suddenly Sooyoung stopped him.

“Hyo, no need to do that. I’ve already made a booking for us”, Sooyoung whispered to him.

“Eh, I didn’t know Choi Industries owns a hotel too”, Hyoyeon whispered back.

“It’s just a side business. My late father bought it from his friend a year before he passed away”, Sooyoung replied.

“Hyo, why are you still here?”, Mr. Jung asked as he found Hyoyeon still not moving an inch.

“Ermm.. Uncle Jung, we don’t have to do the booking. Sooyoung already did it”, Hyoyeon said.

“Really? When?”, Jessica asked as she turned at Sooyoung.

“Soon after we arrived here”, Sooyoung replied with a smile.

“Aww.. that’s very nice of you, baby!”, she said as she gave a peck on his cheek.

“Ehemmm!”, Mr. Jung cleared his throat. “This is the public area. Behave, will you?”, he sternly said. Both SooSica blushed. The rest of the Jungs, including Hyoyeon giggled at them.

 

 

**Happy Monday everyone!** ^_^

 

 

 

 

======================================================================================

Hello chingus! Another update for you guys. Hope you guys like the chapter. Don't forget to drop your comment as well, okay?

Have a nice day! Saranghae! <3

Sincerely,

Your humble author.