Chapter 40

Love Will Find A Way

 

**Shikshin Sooyoungie! LOL!**

 

 

 

“Choi Industries?”, his eyes got widened. “What she’s doing there?”, he mumbled to himself. He began to think that Jessica was doing something behind his back. “Haishh.. I need to clear up my mind”, he mumbled while ruffling his hair. He quickly put Jessica’s handbag on the side table, and went out of the room.

10 minutes later, Jessica had finished showering. “Baby, I’m done!”, Jessica said as she got out of the bathroom. She suddenly stop walking when she found Sooyoung wasn’t in the room. “Huh? Where is he?”, she mumbled. She walked out of the room, heading to the living room, but she found that Sooyoung wasn’t there. She then headed to Danny’s bedroom, and slowly opened the door, but Sooyoung was nowhere to be found.

“Haishh.. where have he been?”, she closed the door and walking back to the living room. She sat on the couch while her eyes wandering around. She suddenly noticed that the sliding door to the balcony was slightly ajar. “I think he must be there”, she mumbled. She immediately walked towards the balcony. She found out that Sooyoung was standing in front of the balcony rail while holding a can of beer. She slowly walked towards Sooyoung.

“Hey, what are you doing here?”, Jessica asked as she back hugging him. Sooyoung was startled.

“Nothing. Just feel like want to have a drink, so I came here”, he replied while continue sipping his beer. He just ignored on what Jessica was doing. Jessica could sense a slight tense in his words. She moved forward to face her lover with her hands wrapping around his waist. Jessica stared at his face, but Sooyoung refused to look at her, he kept his gaze on the scenery of the Seoul city.

“Baby, what’s wrong? You seem a little distracted”, Jessica asked softly. It took a minute for Sooyoung to speak up.

“It’s nothing, Sica. You can go back inside and sleep if you want to. Just.. let me be here for a while”, Sooyoung said. Jessica was surprised to hear his words. Her patience was getting thin with Sooyoung when he suddenly acting cold towards her. She quickly released her arms from his waist and put her hands on her hips while giving her icy stare at the latter.

“Choi Sooyoung! I know there must be something bothering your mind right now. Spill it out right now! N.O.W., now!”, Jessica exclaimed. Sooyoung gulped. Yeah, HellSica mode now is activated! LOL!

“I.. hmm.. I’m”, Sooyoung stammered, didn’t know how should he start.

“You what?”, Jessica said impatiently, still giving her icy stare to Sooyoung like an eagle that will attack its victim at anytime. Sooyoung let out a sigh before he answered.

“Fine! I saw a name card of Park Gyuri from Choi Industries in your handbag. Don’t get me wrong, your handbag was accidentally slipped away from my hand when I wanted to move it from the bed to the side table”, he explained. Jessica frowned while looking at him.

“Is that all? That’s the reason why you’re acting weird just now, huh? Choi Sooyoung! You’re pabo, you know that? Why don’t you just ask me directly instead of acting like a dumb! Haishhh..”, Jessica grumbled while crossing her arms.

“I’m sorry”, he said as he lowered his head. He didn’t dare say anything since Jessica was still mad at him. He knew that she must be hurt with his act.

“I thought that you understand me well, Soo. You don't know how disappointed I am with you for not trusting me. I went there because I received a call from Gyuri this morning, she asked me to attend the interview after she received my resume. I didn’t have any slightest idea that Choi Industries has related with you. I just found out it today, that’s all”, she said in frustration. Sooyoung quickly put the can beer on the small table, and dashed towards her. He hugged her tightly.

“I’m sorry, Jessica. I’m sorry for doing this to you. I should ask you at first. I’m so sorry babe, I love you, please forgive me”, he apologized. Jessica sighed and slowly returned the hug. She caressed Sooyoung’s back while staring at his face.

“I love you too, baby. So, next time, please, ask me first before you blindly making assumptions towards me, okay?”, she said.

“Otay”, he said while nodding his head vigorously, mocking on his son. Jessica laughed.

“Yah! Stop mocking my baby!”, she exclaimed gigglingly.

“Oh, so now he’s your baby, huh? I’m not your baby anymore?”, Sooyoung sillily asked.

“Yeah, you have hurt my feeling just now, so, I dumped you and making my move on him. So, he’s my new boyfriend now. Do you have any problem with that?”, Jessica said as she played along with their acting. Sooyoung immediately released the hug, and put his arm on his forehead.

“Oh, I’m hurt, Jessica Jung! You dumped me for a 4 year old kid? It’s unbelievable!”, Sooyoung playfully said and shook his head in disbelief.

“Shut up, Choi Sooyoung! Come here!”, Jessica said and grabbed his collar. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips passionately. They were almost making out at the balcony when Sooyoung suddenly stopped the kiss. Jessica groaned in frustration as she was enjoying on what they were doing just now.

“Let’s continue in bed”, Sooyoung said as he grinned. Jessica playfully hit his chest as her cheeks were reddened.

“Go and shower first, and then we can continue”, she smirked.

“Otayyyy!”, Sooyoung exclaimed excitedly and immediately released the hug. He quickly running inside.

“Silly!”, Jessica giggled.


The next morning

Jessica got up earlier than usual that morning. She had planned to prepare breakfast for her lover and her favorite little boy. She just prepared a simple breakfast, a toast with butter and jam, coffee and orange juice for herself and Sooyoung, a scrambled egg, cereal and milk for the little boy. After she finished preparing breakfast, she headed to the bedroom to wake up her lover.

“Baby, wake up, please. It’s already 7.00. You’ll gonna be late”, Jessica whispered to his ear while caressing his arm. Sooyoung stirred a bit, but his eyes were still closed.

“Can I skip work today? I want to sleep”, he weakly said while rubbing his sleepy eyes. Yeah, he felt so damn tired after having five rounds of their intimate session last night.. LOL!

“Baby, you can’t skip your work. You have a lecture this morning. Come on, wake up”, Jessica said as she patted his cheek gently.

“Arasso, arasso”, he grunted while waking up. “Morning kish, pleash”, he cheekily said while pouting his lips. Jessica giggled on his act and giving a peck on his lips. Sooyoung lazily stood up and took his towel.

“Alright, go shower now. Go, go, go!”, Jessica said as she patted his harshly.

“Yah, ert!”, Sooyoung exclaimed while caressing his . Jessica let out a soft giggle.

After done showering and getting dressed, Sooyoung went out of his bedroom and headed to the kitchen. He was surprised to see the food that was already prepared on the table. He hugged Jessica who was already sat on the stool and kissed on top of her head.

“You made all these?”, he asked as he sat on the stool.

“Yup, yup. Wae? You don’t believe me?”, she replied while staring at the latter.

“I do. It’s just so out of the blue”, he smiled. Jessica pouted. “Oh, I’m sorry, babe. I didn’t mean to offend you. I was surprised, that’s all”, he said as he leaned forward to kiss her pouting lips.

“I know, I’m sorry too. Okay, let’s eat”, she said with a smile. She poured the coffee into Sooyoung’s mug. Sooyoung thanked her and started to sip his coffee. She then placed the toast that already spread with peanut butter in Sooyoung’s plate. Sooyoung took the toast and immediately ate it.

“Hmm.. dish ish good!”, he said while munching the toast.

“Eat properly, sweetie”, she said as she took a tissue and wiped the smudge on his mouth.

“Thanks”, he said, and continue to sip his coffee. “Babe, are you sure you want to accept the offer to work at Choi Industries?”, he asked. Jessica put her orange juice glass back on the table.

“I’ll accept the offer if you allow me to do so”, she said as she caressed his thigh. She doesn’t want to hurt Sooyoung’s feeling. She knew that Sooyoung will upset if she decided to accept the offer without discussing with him first. Sooyoung grabbed her hand that was on his thigh and caressed it gently.

“Okay, you can do that. But, if Siwon hyung ask you to persuade me to return back to Choi Industries, just tell him that I don’t buy it. I have my own life, and I want to live with my own way, arasso?”, he said. Jessica slowly nodded her head and let out a small smile. She knew, she couldn’t do anything as Sooyoung was very determined not to return back to Choi Industries. But, deep inside her heart, she prayed that someday Sooyoung would change his mind.

“Alright, I’m done!”, Sooyoung said while wiping his mouth with a tissue. He was about to carry the plate and mug to the kitchen sink when suddenly Jessica stopped him to do so.

“Baby, just leave them here. I’ll clean them later. Go and take your bag pack”, Jessica ordered.

“Okay, thanks babe”, Sooyoung pecked on her cheek and stood up from the stool.

“So, are you going to start your work on today?”, Sooyoung asked Jessica again. Both of them were at the door.

“I think I’m going to visit there for a while. I want to discuss with Gyuri about the offer first”, Jessica said while fixing his shirt collar.

“Okay. Do you want to have a lunch with me after that? I think I’ll not go to work this afternoon at YoonYul cafe. I’m tired”, he said. Jessica just laughed. Sooyoung looked at her weirdly.

“Why are you laughing? What so funny?”, he asked.

“Nothing. Sorry for making you tired. I’ll buy a supplement for you later, okay?”, she said while caressing his cheek.

“Y-yah! I’m not that weak!”, he exclaimed. His cheeks flushed. Jessica laughed her head off.

“Aigoo, why are you blushing, baby?”, she teased.

 

“Haishh.. stop it! Alright, I’ll see you at lunch. Bye babe!”, he said as he quickly pecked on her lips.


“Bye, sweetie. Drive safely”, Jessica kissed on his cheek and waved at her lover.

 

 

 

; )

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================

Hello chingus! Sorry for the late update. I just recovered from flu and fever. I'll reply your comment later, okay? Don't forget to drop your comment for this chapter! Love you guys! Muahhhh!!! :-*