Chapter 35

Love Will Find A Way

 

**Another KryBer moment**

 

 

Later at night, at Sooyoung’s apartment

Sooyoung helped Jessica to carry all her luggages into his room. Since his apartment only have two bedrooms, they just sharing the bedroom together. Jessica really didn’t mind about it since they already used to sleep together when having sleepovers at Sooyoung’s apartment. Sooyoung’s room is a master bedroom, so, it’s spacious enough for both of them. Danny has already slept in his room, tired after playing with Aunty Im’s grandchildren at her apartment the whole day.

“Babe, I think we need to buy a bigger closet on tomorrow”, Sooyoung said while looking at his closet with both hands on his hips.

“I like that idea. When are we going to buy it?”, Jessica asked as she was sitting on the bed.

“We’ll do that on tomorrow afternoon. I’ll pick you up with Danny after I finish with my lecture, and we could have our lunch together”, Sooyoung replied.

“Aren't you supposed to be working at Yoonyul's cafe after that?”, Jessica asked again while patting the bed, wanted Sooyoung to sit beside her. Sooyoung walked towards the bed, and sit next to her. Jessica then slowly wrapped her arms around Sooyoung’s waist, and cuddled up with him.

“I’ve already informed Yuri that I’ll take a leave on tomorrow”, he answered while wrapping his arm around her shoulder and kissed on top of her head. “Alright, princess. Go shower now. It’s already late”, Sooyoung said while patting her head gently.

“Okay”, Jessica replied and pecked on his cheek before she got up and went to the bathroom.

“I’m going to check my little warrior”, Sooyoung mumbled as he stood up from the bed.

After 10 minutes of showering, Jessica came out of the bathroom. She found that Sooyoung was not in the room. “Baby?”, she called him. There’s no answer. She walked out of the room, and tried to look for her lover at the living room.

“Where is he?”, she mumbled. She then saw Danny's room door was ajar, and she walked towards the room. She found out that Sooyoung has already fell asleep beside Danny. Jessica smiled while looking at them. She tiptoed slowly to the bed and kneeled down at Sooyoung side. She gently Sooyoung’s hair.

“Baby, wake up”, Jessica said softly, tried to wake him up. Sooyoung jerked his body and slowly opened his eyes.

“Huh? Oh, I’m sorry. I must be very sleepy until I’ve fell asleep in here”, Sooyoung mumbled weakly. Jessica just smiled.

“It’s okay. Go shower now, and then we can sleep after this”, Jessica said. She helped Sooyoung to get up from the bed, and both of them slowly went out of the room, heading to their room.


The next morning, at the Jung’s mansion

“Good morning mom, dad”, Krystal greeted her parents. She joined them for breakfast at the dining hall.

“Good morning, sweetheart”, Mr. Jung said while his eyes were glued at the newspaper, his usual routine in the morning.

“Good morning, dear. Did you came home late on last night?”, Mrs. Jung asked while pouring orange juice into the glass.

“Ermm.. yeah. My friend got injured on yesterday, so, me and Sulli has sent him to the clinic, and I accompanied him until he was allowed to return home by the doctor”, Krystal said.

“What happened with your friend? What cause he injured?”, Mr. Jung asked.

“He saved me from being hit by a car, dad. I.. I was careless while crossing the street”, Krystal replied, hung her head low as she still feel guilty about what had happened to Amber. Mr. and Mrs. Jung was surprised.

“Mwoh? Oh, god! Are you okay, dear? Does your friend had a serious injury?”, Mrs. Jung worriedly asked.

“I’m okay, mom. He got a bruise on his back and some scratches on his arm. Don’t worry, mom, dad. He’ll be fine”, Krystal assured her mother.

“Thank god, Krys. Your friend is such a good man. You should bring him home someday. We want to thank him for saving your life”, Mrs. Jung said.

“Yeah, sure, mom, dad”, Krystal replied with a smile. She suddenly remembered on what had happened between her and Amber yesterday.


--Flashback--

“Ermm.. do.. hurmm.. d-do you have a boyfriend?”, Amber asked her nervously.

“What?”, Krystal exclaimed as her eyes got widened upon hearing his question. She couldn’t believe that Amber have the guts to ask that kind of question to her.

“Hmm.. n-never mind”, Amber said, feeling disappointed with Krystal’s reaction. They were silent for a moment.

“I shouldn’t ask her at first”, he thought.

“I.. I don’t have any”, Krystal suddenly said. “But, I used to like someone”, she continued. Once again, the feeling of disappointment has crept inside his heart.

“Jinja? Who’s he?”, Amber asked her impatiently as he’s desperately to know.

“You don’t have to know, Am. It’s not your business”, Krystal replied coldly.

“It is my business!”, Amber exclaimed as he slowly tried to get up from the bed. “Urghh, my back..!”, he cried in pain.

“Am! I told you to lie down!”, Amber frantically said as she rushed towards Amber. She sat on the bed next to Amber and held his arm. She pushed him lightly and forced him to lie down. Amber sat still as he refused to do so. He dared himself to hug Krystal. Krystal eyes widened as she was in surprised.

“A.. Am.. w-what are you d-doing?”, Krystal stuttered.

“I.. I like you, Krys. Please be my girlfriend”, he mumbled. He hugged her with one arm.

“A-Am.. I.. I don’t know what to say..”, she replied.

“Just please, say yes”, Amber said softly. Krystal didn’t know what to do. Part of her refused to let herself to like him, but another part wanted to like him, and to fall in love with him. After being silent for a few minutes, Krystal slowly wrapped her arms around Amber’s waist.

“So, it’s a yes?”, Amber asked. Krystal slowly nodded her head. Amber smiled widely as he could felt Kyrstal was nodding her head.

“Wohooo! She say yes! She say yes!”, Amber shouted excitedly. “Urghhh.. my back!”, Amber cried. Suddenly the nurse rushed into the room. Krystal immediately released herself from Amber.

“What happened?”, she asked them with a worried look.

“Oh, n-nothing happened. He tried to get up, but he was careless. You know, his back was still in pain”, Krystal said nervously.

“Thank god, I thought something bad happen”, the nurse said while rubbing her chest. Mr. Liu, you’re free to go now”, the nurse informed.

“Thank you, Miss. Sorry for the disturbance”, Amber said as he bowed. The nurse then immediately walk out of the room.

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing?”, Krystal cried as she hit Amber’s arm lightly.

“Oww.. I’m sorry. I was so excited”, he whined.

“Yeah, whatever”, Amber said. She was about to get up from the bed when suddenly Amber grabbed her wrist.

“Krys, you really mean it, right?”, he asked. Krystal turned to look at his face and furrowed her brows.

“Mean what?”, she asked him back coldly.

“You, being my girlfriend”, Amber replied.

“When did I say that? I didn’t say anything”, Krystal said with a serious look. She’s actually in a mood to . She tried to hold her laughter.

“R-really? So, you just playing around with me, huh?”, Amber mumbled sadly. He slowly released the grip on her wrist as he felt frustrated. He slowly got up from the bed and grabbed his bag pack that have been placed on the side table. Krystal felt guilty on treating him like that.

“Am, wait!”, she said as she immediately grabbed Amber’s wrist. Amber just stood still with his other hand holding his bag pack. “Am, look at me”, Krystal said while holding his cheek. Amber turned to look at her with a gloomy face.

“I’m sorry, okay? I was just teasing you. I like you too, Am”, Krystal said softly. Amber’s lips slowly formed a smile.

“Meanie!”, he said.

“Yours”, Krystal chuckled. Amber slowly leaned closer and quickly pecked on Krystal’s lips. Krystal gasped. Her face slowly turned red like a ripe tomato. Amber noticed on it, and he let out a soft giggle. He wrapped his arm around Krystal’s waist, and was about to kiss her when suddenly a voice interrupted.

“Omo!”, the voice heard from the room’s door. It’s Sulli. Her eyes widened as soon as she saw Krystal and Amber was hugging each other. Both of them were so shocked until Krystal was accidentally pushed Amber back to the bed.

“Owww!”, Amber groaned loudly while holding his back.

“Omo, Am, I’m so sorry!”, Krystal frantically said and she immediately helped Amber to get up from the bed. Sulli covered with her hand, tried to hold her laughter. She felt amused with their panic action.

“Yah! Can’t you please knock the door first?”, Krystal exclaimed.

“Why do I need to knock the door? It’s not office that I need to knock the door first”, Sulli said annoyingly.

“Ermm.. girls, enough with that. Can we just go home right now?”, Amber weakly said.

“Let me help you”, Krystal said as he helped Amber to walk. Amber just smiled. The three of them leaving the clinic after done taking the prescriptions, and then heading to Sulli’s car.

“Since when, huh?”, Sulli looked at the rear mirror as she smirked. The three of them were in the car.

“Haishh.. just shut up and drive, Sul!”, Krystal grumbled and shoot a glare at her. Sulli chuckled as she noticed that Krystal and Amber’s cheeks were reddened.

After 40 minutes of driving, they arrived in front of Amber’s apartment building. Amber stayed with his cousin since his family were in U.S.

“Thanks Sul”, Amber thanked Sulli.

“Don’t mention it, Am. Rest well, okay?”, Sulli said.

“I-I’ll send him to the elevator”, Krystal mumbled shyly. Sulli giggled on her friend’s act. Both Amber and Sulli walked to the main entrance of the apartment building.

“I’ll see you in a few days”, Amber said as both of them stopped in front of the elevator. He dashed forward to hug Krystal. Krystal nodded her head slowly. He then leaned closer, and kissed her lips. Krystal then wrapped her arms around Amber’s neck and respond to the kiss. They rested their foreheads against each others, and smiled.

“Goodbye, Am. Rest well, okay? I’ll come by this weekend to visit you”, Krystal said as she caressed Amber’s cheek.

“Goodbye, babe. Call me if you miss me, okay?”, Amber replied and smiled cheekily. Both of them immediately released the hug when suddenly the elevator’s door was opened. The old woman who just came out of the elevator looked at them weirdly.

“Okay, I need to go now. Bye!”, Krystal said as she started to walk away from Amber.

“Bye, babe. I love you!”, Amber shouted as he bid her goodbye. Krystal just smiled and waved at him as she was too shy to said it back to Amber.

“I love you too, Am”, she mumbled while walking out of the building.

 

--End of the flashback--

 

; )

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

===================================================================================================

Hello chingus! Sorry again for the late update. Hope you guys will like this chapter. Another KryBer and SooSica moment.

Thank you guys for all the comments. And thank you so much for subscribing and reading my story. I'll see you guys in the next chapter! : )

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.