Chapter 51

Love Will Find A Way

 

**Ah, yeppuda!**

 

 

 

“Isn’t that Jessica, and.. Donghae? What are they doing here?”, Sooyoung mumbled to himself. A few minutes later, the waiter came and placed their foods and drinks on the table.

“Enjoy your meal!”, the waiter said before he left the table.

“Thank you”, they thanked the waiter in unison.

Sooyoung then turned his head back to where Jessica and Donghae were heading. He then saw both of them sat at the table that about 10 metres away from their table. Krystal noticed that Sooyoung still not eating yet. She looked at the latter, and her eyes followed on the direction that Sooyoung was looking at. Her eyes widened when she saw her sister was in the restaurant, but what more to surprise her, Donghae was sitting at the same table as her sister’s.

“Ermm.. oppa..”, Krystal called him. Sooyoung turned to look at her. He then smiled.

“I know about them already. You don’t have to worry”, Sooyoung assured her. “Alright, let’s eat”, he said as he started to eat his food. Amber was too busy eating his food as he didn’t even notice on what had happened. Sooyoung stopped eating for a while, and took out his phone from his pants pocket. He started typing a text, and sent it to Gyuri.

To: Gyuri

Hey, sorry to disturb you. Just asking, did Donghae asked Jessica to have a lunch with him today? I saw her with that fish just now. By the way, I’m having a lunch with Krystal and Amber at the same restaurant.

Sooyoung put his phone on the table after done texting. A few seconds later, his phone beeped.

From: Gyuri

Hey, Soo. Yup, Donghae asked Siwon to send a representative from our company to have a lunch meeting with him. And guess what, he chose your fiancee to be the representative. Sounds fishy, huh?

Sooyoung read the reply with a sly smile. “Darn that fish!”, he mumbled slowly. He quickly typed the reply.

To: Gyuri

I knew it! Nevermind. I know what to do with him later. Thanks for the info. Love you!

He then received another text reply from Gyuri.

From: Gyuri

Don’t do anything stupid, okay? Love you too!

Sooyoung smiled when reading the text. “Heh, I won’t!”, he mumbled slowly. Krystal who was watching him since then started to speak.

“Oppa, what are you going to do?”, she asked. Amber turned his head to look at her girlfriend. He who looked lost then elbowed her girlfriend.

“What’s the matter?”, he mouthed. Krystal then gestured to him with her eyes and mouth to where her sister and Donghae were sitting. Amber just followed her girlfriend’s gesture, and his eyes widened after he saw them.

“Uh oh!”, he muttered slowly. Sooyoung giggled on their actions.

“Guys, just relax, okay? They just having a lunch meeting, that’s all”, Sooyoung said.

“Ohhh..”, both KryBer nodded their heads. They continued eating, but Sooyoung’s eyes couldn’t help but to steal a glance at Jessica and Donghae once a while.


Meanwhile with Jessica and Donghae

“Ermm.. Sica.. did you receive a flower bouquet that I sent to you on yesterday?”, Donghae asked while his hands were busy cutting his steak.

“Donghae, I would appreciate if we could straightly discuss about the collaboration, not on other things”, she said with a straight face. Donghae let out a sarcastic laugh.

“Why are you sounded so stress, Jessica? Just relax, will you?”, he replied with a sly smile.

“Whatever! I want to finish this quick”, she said while forking her salad and stuffed it into his mouth. She slowly munching the salad.

“Sica, can we just go back to the way we were used to be? I really missed us”, Donghae said as he put his hand on the top of Jessica’s hand. Jessica hissed, and she quickly pulled her hand and rested it on her lap.

“You still don’t get it, do you? I’ve told you many times, Donghae. I don’t love you anymore. I can’t force myself to love you like I used to. I don’t want to live in a lie. Please, Donghae. If you really love me, then just let me go”, Jessica begged. Donghae stopped eating and let out a sigh.

“I still love you, Sica. I can’t easily forget about you just like that. We were so happy and so in love before.. before you met that brat!”, he exclaimed.

“Watch out your words, Donghae! I've tried to talk to you nicely. He saved my life. If he didn’t come on the right time, I probably been by those bastards. Do you think that you still want me after I’d been ? I don’t think so!”, she angrily said. Donghae was silent for awhile as he was in a deep thought. He then slowly let out a sigh.

“Alright, I’ll try, Sica. But, what about your parents? I don’t think that they could easily accept your newfound lover just like that. Besides, he had a son, right?”, Donghae said.

“That’s his nephew, his late sister’s son. He took care of him since he was a baby. W-wait, how did you know? Did you stalked him?”, Jessica asked in curious.

“Yeah, I did. I hired a man to stalk him for me”, Donghae innocently said. Jessica’s face was flushed with anger.

“You..! Urghh!”, Jessica groaned in anger while giving him an icy stare.

“What? I was just curious, that’s all. I didn’t do anything to him”, he said while continue eating his food.

“Urghh... nevermind!”, Jessica grunted. “So, are we good now? Friends?”, she asked the latter. Donghae leaned his back on the chair, squinted his eyes while looking at Jessica.

“Hmmm.. what if I don’t want to?”, Donghae teased as he smirked.

“Yahhh! Lee Donghae!”, Jessica cried while hitting his arm. Donghae caressed his sore arm.

“Okay, okay.. geez.. no need to do that!”, Donghae rolled his eyes annoyingly.


Back with Sooyoung, and KryBer

“Omo.. oppa.. look, he hold my unnie’s hand!”, Krystal exclaimed while staring at her sister and Donghae.

“Calm down Sooyoung, calm down. Don’t do anything stupid”, he recited the words that Gyuri had reminded him in her text earlier in his head.

“Yah, oppa! Don’t you just sit there. Go and stop him before he touch my unnie again”, Krystal snapped at him. Amber then hold her arm, gestured Krystal not to provoke anything on Sooyoung again.

“Krys, calm down, okay? He will not do so in public. I trust your sister”, Sooyoung replied and assured her with a smile. Krystal furrowed her brows while giving a weird stare at her soon-to-be brother in-law.

“Haishh.. you’re too soft, oppa. Don’t say that I didn’t tell you so if anything happen later”, Krystal grunted. Sooyoung just chuckled on her remark.

“Arasso, arasso. Let’s finish our food, kiddos!”, Sooyoung said.

After the three of them finished eating their lunch, Sooyoung asked Krystal and Amber to go home first. He wanted to continue stalking on both Jessica and Donghae.

“What game are you trying to play this time, Donghae? Let’s see”, Sooyoung mumbled to himself while keep on watching from afar on both of them who were busy eating while talking to each other. He felt a slight jealous on both of them.

“Don’t be jealous, Soo. Sica just doing her work, that’s all”, again, he mumbled to himself as he tried to calm down.


Back with Jessica and Donghae

“Sica, can we have a lunch some other time?”, Donghae asked. Both of them just finished their lunch. Donghae called the waiter for a bill.

“I don’t think so, Donghae. I don’t want Sooyoung to misunderstand about our relationship later”, Jessica replied.

“Haishh.. you’re no fun, you know that?”, Donghae said in frustration. Jessica just giggled on his words.

“I tell you what, maybe we can have our lunch together with Sooyoung and Danny later. I’ll ask Sooyoung first, okay?”, Jessica suggested.

“Danny? Who’s Danny?”, Donghae asked, raising his brows.

“He’s Sooyoung’s nephew. He’s so cute, you know!”, Jessica said excitedly.

“Jinja? Oh, I see”, Donghae replied as he’s not interested to know. A few minutes later, the waiter came and return the bill to Donghae. “Thanks”, he thanked the waiter.

“You’re welcome, Sir”, the waiter replied and immediately left the table.

“Alright Sica, I have to go now. So, I’ll ask Mr. Son to come to your office and discuss about the contract”, Donghae said as he got up from the chair.

“Thanks Donghae”, Jessica replied as she stood up from the chair. Both of them then walked towards the door, leaving the restaurant.

“Hmm.. I think I should follow them”, Sooyoung said as he got up from the chair. Suddenly he felt someone tapped on his shoulder.

“Excuse me, Sir”, the person called him.

“Huh?”, Sooyoung turned to his back.

“You forgot to pay your bill, Sir”, the waiter said. Sooyoung smacked his forehead and took his wallet and draw some note from it. He handed the note to the waiter.

“Here, keep the change”, Sooyoung said and immediately walked out of the restaurant, leaving the waiter dumbfoundedly.

“Alright, Sica. I’ll see you later. Thank you for having a lunch with me”, Donghae said as soon as both of them reached at his car.

“You’re welcome, Donghae. And, thank you to you too. I’m sorry for everything. Friends? Jessica said as she extended her hand to shake hands with Donghae.

“Ermm.. can I hug you for the last time, Sica? A friend hug?”, Donghae asked.

“Alright, come here”, Jessica said. Donghae leaned closer and hugged her.

“Ehemmm!”, suddenly they heard someone cleared a throat. Both of them quickly turned their heads to where the sound came from. Jessica’s eyes widened and she accidently pushed Donghae until he fell on the ground.

“Oww.. yahh! Sica!”, Donghae yelled.

“S-Soo..Sooyoung?”

 

 

 

**Uh oh!**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================

Hello chingus! Hope you guys like the update. I know, another cliffhanger, right? I just want to tease you guys. Please don't throw anything to me! Heeeeeeeeee... :D

Don't forget to comment guys, I appreciate it so much. Have a nice weekend! Love you guys! <3

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.