Chapter 53

Love Will Find A Way

 

**Hyorin from SISTAR**

 

 

 

30 minutes later, at the cafe

Jessica parked her car in front of the cafe which she and her best friend, Tiffany will going to have their breakfast together. After she exited from the car, she immediately entered the cafe and scanned the whole cafe to find the table where her best friend was sitting.

“Ah, there you are”, she mumbled once she spotted Tiffany. Her best friend was busy reading text on her phone while giggling. She walked towards the table and tapped on Tiffany’s shoulder.

“Yah!”, Tiffany was startled. Jessica giggled on her action. She immediately sat on her chair.

“What are you doing, huh? Giggling to yourself like a mad woman?”, she asked.

“I’m reading my fiance’s text, though. Tae told me that he accidentally hit the golf ball and the ball hits the bird on the tree. Luckily the birds just fly away and not attacking him back”, Tiffany said while laughing. Jessica covered as she joining her friend's laughter.

“Tae’s funny”, Jessica said, still laughing. “I’m sure the birds must be pissed off as hell, and will immediately banned itself from resting on that tree in the future”, she said as she laughing her head off. Tiffany joining her laughing too. She called the waitress to take their order. After done taking the order, the waitress immediately leaving their table.

“So, where’s your beloved fiance and Danny boy? You’re not bringing them along?”, Tiffany asked. Jessica just shook her head.

“Wae?”, she asked again, furrowed her brows.

“Hmm.. they went to the amusement park early this morning”, Jessica replied while gazing at scenery outside the cafe. She seemed aloof.

“Oh, why are you not joining them?”, Tiffany curiously asked. Jessica let out a soft sigh.

“I.. I.. err.. we actually had a little misunderstanding on last night”, she muttered.

“What kind of misunderstanding is that? Tell me”, Tiffany asked. Jessica slowly leaned her back on the chair.

“It’s just a stupid misunderstanding, Tiff. I mad at him because he playfully teased me about he went out for lunch with someone yesterday. Later he told me the truth that he went with Krystal and Amber. Somehow I think he did it on purpose”, Jessica replied.

“He did it on purpose? Why are you saying like that?”, Tiffany asked again. The waitress came with the food and drinks they had ordered earlier. After placing them on the table, the waitress excused herself and headed to the kitchen.

“He saw me hugging Donghae in front of the restaurant building which happened to be the same place he had his lunch. So, I think he teased me because he’s mad about that”, Jessica sighed.

“Mwoh? Haishh.. such a bad timing, Jessie. Now, tell me, how the hell you could hugged your ex-fiance on that time?”, Tiffany asked while sipping her coffee. Jessica sipped her orange juice before he started to speak.

“He asked Siwon oppa to send me as the representative to have a lunch meeting with him yesterday. Choi Industries wanted to have a collaboration with his company. They’re going to expand their business in U.S., so they need more investors to invest into their new branch”, Jessica explained. Tiffany nodded her head.

“You know what, Jessie? Donghae is obviously couldn’t let you out of his life. He’s so attached to you, Jessie. As a friend, I advise you to be careful when you deal with him next time. I’m afraid that he might did something that will cause a chaos on your relationship with Soo”, Tiffany said.

“Yeah, you got your point there, Tiff. He told me the same during our lunch yesterday that he still love me and couldn’t easily let me go. But, I told him that I could only treat him as a friend”, Jessica replied. Tiffany nodded her head again while biting her sandwich.

“Just be more careful when dealing with him later, Jessie. Think about Sooyoung’s feeling too”, Tiffany advised.

“Arasso”, she replied in short. She took her phone that was on the table and peeked on the screen. There’s no missed call or text received from the latter. “I miss him”, she thought.


At the amusement park with Sooyoung and Danny

“Daddy, daddy.. Danny want dat!”, Danny tugged on Sooyoung’s pants while pointing at the cotton candy stall. Sooyoung turned to look at the stall.

“Oh, you want that?”, he asked his little boy.

“Uhm! Danny want dat!”, he cried while jumping up and down.

“Arasso. Stop jumping, baby. Let’s go!”, Sooyoung patted his head and grabbed the little boy’s hand, walking hand in hand with his little champion to the cotton candy’s stall.

“Ahjussi, can you please give me one cotton candy?”, Sooyoung said. The stall owner nodded and took the cotton candy and put it in the plastic bag before he handed it to Sooyoung.

“Thank you ahjussi. Here’s the money”, Sooyoung handed a 5,000 won note (approximately USD 5) to the stall owner. Then stall owner returned the change to Sooyoung, but he refused to receive it. “It’s okay, ahjussi. Just keep the balance”, he said as he smiled.

“Oh, gomawoyo!”, the elder man happily thanked Sooyoung and bowed to him.

“Don’t mention it, ahjussi. Baby, say thank you to ahjussi”, Sooyoung said to Danny.

“Thank yu ajushi!”, Danny shouted happily.

“Aigoo.. so cute! You’re welcome, young man!”, the stall owner replied as he chuckled. After bid goodbye to the stall owner, both of them walked towards the bench provided.

“Alright, let’s sit here”, Sooyoung said as he led Danny to sit on the bench. He immediately took the cotton candy from the plastic bag and handed it to his little boy. “Eat properly, otay?”, he said.

“Otay, daddy. Thank yu!”, he cutely said while slowly stuffing the fluffy sticky sweet cotton candy into his mouth. Sooyoung stared at his son lovingly while his hair. He leaned his back on the bench while watching people passing by. He smiled when he saw a family who was happily playing games there. He then took his phone from his pants pocket, and checked on the phone screen. There’s no missed call or text received from the latter. “I miss her”, he thought. He was in his own world when suddenly he heard someone called his name.

“Choi Sooyoung?”, the person called.

“Huh?”, he immediately looked at the person. His eyes widened.

“H-Hyorin?”, he said as he’s in shocked.

“I know it’s you. You’re never change, Choi Sooyoung”, Hyorin said as she smiled.

“W-what are you doing here? I-I thought you’re still in U.S.?”, Sooyoung stammered. He looked at the little girl who was standing beside Hyorin. “Is that your child?”, he asked.


“Yes, she’s my child. Minha, say hello to Uncle Sooyoung”, Hyorin replied and patted the little girl’s head gently.

“Annyeong Uncle Sooyoung”, Minha bowed to him.

“Annyeong Minha. You look just like your mother”, he smiled.

“Is that your son?”, Hyorin asked while pointing at Danny who was busy devouring his cotton candy without even care on what’s going on at his surroundings.

“Oh, no. He’s my nephew. He’s my late sister’s son. Danny, say hello to Aunty Hyorin and Minha”, Sooyoung said to his little boy.

“Annyong!”, he said as he grinned. He then back to eat his cotton candy.

“Please have a sit, Hyo”, he said. Where’s your husband? Did you married to Ah In?”, Sooyoung asked and patted the bench, gestured Hyorin to sit on there. Hyorin complied and sat next to Sooyoung. She put Minha to sit in between her and Sooyoung.

“Yes, I’ve married to him. But, we’re in the process of filing for our divorce”, Hyorin said with a bitter smile.

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that, Hyo. But, why?”, Sooyoung asked. Hyorin silent for a while. “Ermm.. I’m sorry Hyo. I supposed not to ask that question to you. You don’t have to tell me if you’re not comfortable to talk about it”, Sooyoung said. Hyorin then smiled.

“It’s okay, Soo. I’m fine with it”, she said and paused for a while. She let out a sigh before started to speak again. “I caught him having an affair with another woman. He admitted that he loved that woman so much, but he can’t leave me and Minha. I’m the one who asked him to divorce me. I don’t want to share my love life with another woman, Soo. I... I can’t live with him anymore”, Hyorin said as her voice started to crack. Sooyoung felt sorry for her. He patted her shoulder gently.

“I don’t know what to say, Hyo. I’m so sorry that it happened to you. Please be strong, okay?”, Sooyoung said as he tried to soothe the latter. “So, is that why you’re in Seoul right now?”, Sooyoung asked again. Hyorin nodded her head.

“I’ve quit my job in New York last month, and my parents asked me to come back to Seoul. They missed Minha so much”, Hyorin replied. She gently caressing Minha’s back hair.

“Alright, let’s forget about me. Let’s talk about you, Soo. How’s your life?”, Hyorin asked.

“Well, after I came back to Seoul, I decided to take care of my little champion here. Currently I’m working as a music teacher at Seoul University. I used to work as a part-time waiter at my friend’s cafe, but I just quit my job there few weeks ago. I need to concentrate on my new family, Hyo. I’ve already engaged to this beautiful angel of mine, and we’re now living together”, Sooyoung smiled widely when he talked about his new life.

“Good to know that, Soo. I thought you never moved on after... you know..”, Hyorin said.

“Oh, let’s forget about that, Hyo. I didn’t mad at you at all. It’s just a stupid thing that we have did on that time, right?”, Sooyoung replied as he chuckled.

“Yeah, you’re right. But, I never forget about you, Soo. Before I moved to Seoul, I tried to find you, but I failed to do so. Meeting you here is just a miracle that happen to me. I always pray that someday I’ll meet you, Soo. I think god already answered my prayers”, Hyorin said as she smiled.

“I’m glad to meet you again, Hyo. Let’s be friends from now on. Hey, how about we bring our kids to play together next time? I can introduce you with my fiancee later”, Sooyoung suggested.

“I like that idea. Hmm... how about we start with having lunch together today? It’s already a lunch time”, Hyorin said.

“Yeah, sure. Let’s!”, Sooyoung said as he stood up from the bench. He then looked at his little champion. “Aigoo.. look at your face, little champ”, Sooyoung said as he took a tissue paper from his bag pack and wiped the smudge on Danny’s mouth and face. Hyorin and Minha giggled while looking at them. After done cleaning his little boy’s face, he grabbed Danny’s hand and they started walking together, heading to the nearest restaurant there.


Meanwhile, at SooSica apartment

“Urghhh.. I’m bored!”, Jessica exclaimed as she slumped her body on the couch. She just went back home after having breakfast with Tiffany. She didn’t have any plan on that day since Sooyoung has unexpectedly brought Danny to the amusement park. She suddenly got an idea.

“Maybe I can go out and have my lunch with them”, she mumbled. She took her phone from her handbag, and started to scroll on Sooyoung’s number. But, suddenly she stopped.

“Jessica, you can’t do that. You still mad at him, remember?”, she said to herself and put her phone on the coffee table. She leaned her back on the couch, and put her arm on her forehead.

“Urghh.. but, I miss him. I miss my little baby too”, she whined. “Haishh.. just put aside your ego, Jessica. You've got nothing to lose”, she said to herself again. She took her phone back and quickly dialed Sooyoung’s number. After several ringing, his phone answered.

“Hello?”, the voice answered. Jessica was shocked when she heard a woman’s voice answered her fiance’s phone.

“W-who are you?”

 

 

 

**Let me introduce myself... here comes trouble! hahahah..**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

===================================================================================================

Hello chingus! An update for today. Oh, yeah, another drama.. hehe.. If you wonder who's Hyorin, she's Sooyoung's ex-lover while he was in the State. Hope you guys like it. Don't forget to drop your comment as well. See you guys in the next chapter! Love you guys! ^^

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.