Chapter 66

Love Will Find A Way

 

** LOL! **

 

 

 

 

 

Still in the hospital


“Mwoh?”, both SooSica said in unison. They're too shocked by the news they have just received a moment ago.


“Yes, you’re in two weeks pregnant, Miss Jung. That's explain why you were experiencing these symptoms. We also have examined on your blood and urine sample, and the result shows that you’re in two weeks pregnant. So, congratulations once again!”, the doctor said to them.


“T-thank you, doctor”, Jessica thanked him. She’s still in confused as she’s still had mixed feelings about it.


“You’re welcome. Alright, you can take the prescriptions at the counter after this. And, I’d like to give some advice to Miss Jung. During your early pregnancy, please take care of yourself, especially on your physical and emotional health. Get some rest, no labor work, watch out on what you eat. Eat more fiber, and exercise regularly. Don’t forget to take prenatal vitamins, drink lots of plain water, and please say no to alcohol and caffeine, okay? If you have anything to ask about the pregnancy, or to get more info about it, you can always visit us here. Or, you can get more info through reading about the pregnancy whether from the books or from the internet”, the doctor said. Both of them nodded their heads.


“Thank you so much, doctor”, both of them got up from their seats and bowed to the doctor.


“You’re welcome. Ermm.. Mr. Choi, please take a good care of your fiancee here since it’s her first pregnancy. Please watch out on her health and diet, okay?”, the doctor said to Sooyoung.


“I will, doc. Thank you once again”, Sooyoung replied as he shook his hand with the doctor. The doctor just smiled in return. Both SooSica slowly walked out of the room.


“Babe, I really can’t believe this. This is just amazing! I can’t believe that I’ll become a father soon. A father to our own child! Oh, I love you, babe!”, Sooyoung said excitedly and immediately hugged Jessica. Jessica was stood still, motionless. Sooyoung immediately released the hug and looked at her. A single tear rolled down her cheek. Sooyoung was surprised with her sudden act, and gently cupped her face.


“Hey, what’s wrong? Are you okay?”, he asked her worriedly. Jessica just shook her head, and dashed forward to hug Sooyoung. She buried her face on Sooyoung’s chest and cried.


“Shhh.. babe, please don’t cry. Tell me, what’s wrong?”, Sooyoung asked as he rubbed on Jessica’s back gently, tried to soothe the latter. He then released the hug and put his hands on Jessica’s shoulders, staring at her face. “Babe, look at me”, Sooyoung lifted her face. Tears still ran down her cheeks. Sooyoung slowly used his thumbs to wipe the tears on her cheeks. Jessica suddenly hold his hands which makes Sooyoung immediately stopped on his doings. She then pulled his neck, and smashed her lips on his, giving him a deep and passionate kiss.


“I love you, Choi Sooyoung. I-I’m sorry... I’m just too happy until I can’t say any words”, Jessica said. Sooyoung smiled widely after hearing her words. He then hugged Jessica tightly, and kissed on top of her head.


“I’m happy too, babe. Let’s become a wonderful parents to our child, okay?”, Sooyoung replied. Jessica nodded her head and smiled. “Now, let’s go back to the hotel. I can’t wait to tell Danny that he will have a sibling soon”, Sooyoung said excitedly.


“Choding!”, Jessica just shook her head and giggled after hearing her fiance’s words. Sooyoung chuckled.


“Let’s walk slowly, okay?”, Sooyoung said as he intertwined his hand with Jessica’s.


“Okay”, Jessica said as she started to walk. Both of them then headed to the medication counter to take the prescriptions. After done taking the prescriptions, they then leaving the hospital, heading to their car.



Back to SooSica room


“Unnie.. how was it?”, Krystal asked soon after she saw Jessica and Sooyoung entered the room. Danny’s still sleeping. Jessica then pulled her baby sister’s hand, and led her to sit on the couch. Sooyoung just smiled and headed to the bedroom to check on his little warrior. Jessica then whispered something to her baby sister’s ear. Krystal’s eyes widened.


“Oh my god! Unnieee.. congratulations! Wow.. this is really surprising!”, Krystal exclaimed excitedly and hugged her sister. “Wow, I’ll become an aunt soon. I’m so excited!”, she said while clapping her hands excitedly.


“Heh? Aren’t you already become an aunt for Danny?”, Jessica replied while giving her a weird look.


“Oh, yes! I totally forgot about that. I’m sorry!”, Krystal said as she smacked her own forehead. Jessica just shook her head smilingly.


“Alright, I need my rest now. Baby, please don’t tell anybody about this, okay? I’ll tell them myself during our dinner tonight”, Jessica said to her baby sister.


“Arasso. I’ll see you tonight, unnie. Have a good rest”, Krystal said as she hugged Jessica and pecked on her sister’s cheek before she got up from the couch, and headed to the door.


After bid her baby sister goodbye, Jessica headed to the bedroom, and she found Sooyoung was sitting on the bed while resting his back on the headboard. He was busy browsing something on his iPad. Danny was still sleeping soundlessly, hugging his Rilakkuma plush toy. Jessica slowly climbed into bed, and sat next to Sooyoung.


“Hey, babe”, Sooyoung said while giving a peck on her lips. Jessica wrapped her arms around Sooyoung waist, and rested her head on his shoulder.


“What are you doing?”, Jessica asked as she peeked on the iPad screen.


“Oh, I’m looking for the tips, and what to and what not to eat during pregnancy”, Sooyoung said while showing the iPad to Jessica.


“Aww.. that’s very sweet of you. You know how to make me fall in love with you even more, baby”, Jessica replied and gave a peck on his cheek. Sooyoung just smiled in return.


“I’m doing this for you and our baby, sweetie. Since this is your first pregnancy, I need to take care of you. Otherwise, your dad will kill me”, Sooyoung said as he chuckled. Jessica quickly smacked his arm while laughing.


“Yah, you’re meanie! My dad is not a serial killer or a gangster. I’m sure he’ll be excited to know that he’ll become a grandpa soon”, Jessica replied smilingly.


“Yeah, I know. I’m just kidding, sweetie”, Sooyoung said and put his iPad on the side table. “Alright, it’s already afternoon. I’ll call a room service to make an order for our lunch. And, after eating your lunch, you need to eat your medicine and get some rest, okay?”, Sooyoung said while hugging his fiancee.


“Okay, boss”, Jessica replied with a smile. Sooyoung just giggled and immediately grabbed the room’s phone and dialled a room service number.



Later on that night


As planned earlier, the Jungs, Sooyoung, Danny, and Hyoyeon were invited to have dinner at Jessica's aunt house.


“Thank you all for coming. Please enjoy the dinner”, Aunt Jung said to them. She started to serve them with the food and drinks with the help of her maids.


“Thank you, noona. It’s been awhile since we’re seldom to get a chance to gather like this. I really miss this moment”, Mr. Jung said to his sister.


“Yeah, but I think it will be more fun if dad’s here”, Jung junior, Nicole’s father said in a sad tone.


“Aww.. dad.. don’t be so sad. Haraboji will be fine. He will join us once he got well in no time. Cheer up, okay?”, Nicole said while patting on her father’s shoulder.


“I agree. Let’s have a family gathering after dad is well enough”, Aunt Jung suggested. All of them nodded their head. “Alright, everyone, let’s eat”, Aunt Jung said to the rest.


“Eatttt!”, Danny exclaimed excitedly which causing everyone at the dining hall laughed their head off.


“Haishh.. this shikshin junior. Hold on your horses, Mister. Daddy need to cut your food first, otay?”, Sooyoung said to his little boy.


“Otay”, Danny nodded his head vigorously. Sooyoung then scooped some food and carried the spoon to the little boy’s mouth. Danny’s already opened his mouth widely. He happily munched his food.


“Aww.. he’s so cute, Jessie”, Mrs. Jung said while nudging Jessica’s arm.


“Yup, so cute, just like his daddy”, Jessica replied with a smile. She lovingly stared at both of them.


“I can’t wait to have a little Jung like him in our family”, Mrs. Jung said which causing Jessica caught off guard.


“Mom, I.. I have something to tell you and the rest actually”, Jessica said nervously. Krystal on the other hand, smiling widely after hearing her sister’s words.


“What is it, dear?”, Mrs. Jung asked while looking at her elder daughter. Jessica then shifted her gaze at Sooyoung. Sooyoung smiled and nodded his head as he gestured his permission to Jessica to inform everyone about her pregnancy.


“Erm.. I have made a checkup at the hospital this afternoon. And, the doctor said that.. that... I’m in... two weeks pregnant”, Jessica said.


“What?”


“Mwoh?”


Those who were in the dining room was surprised by Jessica’s words. Well, except Sooyoung, Danny and Krystal though! LOL!


“Wow, congratulations, Jessie!”, Nicole immediately got up from her seat and dashed to hug her cousin.


“Thanks, Nic”, Jessica return the hug with a smile.


“Aww.. this is really a good news, dear. Congratulations!”, Mrs. Jung said and hugged her.


“Thank you, mom”, Jessica replied while glancing at her father. Mr. Jung couldn’t help but to smile after hearing the news from his daughter.


“Congratulations to both of you. Let’s give a toast to them”, Aunty Jung said as she raised her glass.


“Congratulations!”, all of them said in unison and stood up while raising their glasses.


“Thank you, guys”, Jessica said as her voice started to crack. Sooyoung patted on her back gently, tried to soothe his fiancee.


“Well, that means, both of you need to speed up your wedding in one month time”, Mr. Jung said in a serious tone.


“Mwoh?”



Back to the hotel, at SooSica’s room


“Sleep well, baby”, Jessica said and kissed on Danny’s puffy cheek. The little boy already fell asleep on their way back from Aunty Jung’s house. Yeah, he’s a sleepyhead and a shikshin, just like his mommy and daddy, LOL!


“He’s sleeping already?”, Sooyoung asked soon after he went out of the bathroom.


“Yup, maybe he felt tired after playing around with my little cousins earlier”, Jessica replied while caressing Danny’s hair.


“He sleep a lot since we’re in here. I think maybe because of this comfy bed. I should change his bed at home exactly like this one”, Sooyoung said as he chuckled.


“Yeah, I think so”, Jessica giggled. Sooyoung then climbed into the bed, and sat next to Jessica. He back hugged his fiancee and kissed on her cheek.


“Hmm.. you smell nice”, Sooyoung said and pecked on her cheek again.


“Behave, Choi Sooyoung. Your son’s here”, Jessica said while ruffling his hair.


“He’s sleeping already. He won’t notice at all”, Sooyoung said as he chuckled.


“Yah! No intimate time when our baby is here. Behave!”, Jessica exclaimed and smacked on Sooyoung’s arm.


“Oww.. I’m just kidding, though!”, Sooyoung said as he immediately released his arms and caressed the spot where he got smacked from his fiancee. He was about to say something when suddenly his phone rings.


“Huh? Who’s calling me late at night?”, Sooyoung mumbled while moving to the side table to grab his phone. He looked at the screen, and immediately answer the call.


“Yes, Mr. Kim midget, what do you want?”, Sooyoung asked annoyingly.


“Yah! Can’t you please talk to me nicely?”, Taeyeon exclaimed. Sooyoung chuckled on his words.


“I’m just kidding, though! So, what’s up, buddy?”, Sooyoung said.


“I just want to congratulate to both of you. I still couldn’t believe that you’re ahead of me, I mean, us”, Taeyeon said. Sooyoung chuckled on his remark.


“It’s beyond my will, though. Besides, what’s the difference? You’re still getting married. Who told you to extend your engagement, huh?”, Sooyoung replied.


“Yah, shikshin! Are you dumb or what? My Tippani’s family is in LA though! I need to adjust my time here with theirs!”, Taeyeon exclaimed. Jessica just giggled hearing on Sooyoung’s conversation with his best friend.


“Alright, no need to shout, midget. Anyway, thank you for the wish”, Sooyoung said. “Why are you calling me at late night, huh? Aren’t you always sleep early?”, Sooyoung asked.


“Haishh.. my Tippani.. she’s not feeling well. She keep on waking up in the night vomiting ever since she got pregnant”, Taeyeon sighed.


“She’s what?”

 

 

**Yeayyy.. more babies will be coming out soon! hehe.. **

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================

Hello chingus! Here's an update for today. Hope you guys like the chapter. Yeayy.. TaeNy's baby on the way.. hehe.. Don't forget to drop your comment, guys. Have a nice day! Love ya! <3

Sincerely,

Your humble author.