Chapter 37

Love Will Find A Way

 

 

 

 

Still at the shopping mall with SooSica and Danny

After done with their lunch, Sooyoung, Jessica and Danny were heading to the furniture store. While they were passing through the gift shop, suddenly Jessica stopped walking as she remembered something. Sooyoung and Danny also stopped walking and looked toward Jessica.

“Babe, what’s wrong?”, Sooyoung asked.

“Today is Krystal’s birthday. Haishh.. how can I forget about it?”, she smacked her forehead. She immediately took out her phone from her handbag, and quickly dialled her little sister’s number.

“RING! RING! RING!”

“Annyeong”, Krystal answered.

“Happy birthday baby!”, Jessica wished to her baby sister.

“Unieee... I’m waiting for your call. I thought you’ve already forgot about my birthday”, Krystal sulkily said.

“Omo, mianhae. I’m so sorry, sweetie. You know that I’ve got so many things to be settled after your dad kicked me out of the house”, she said.

“Yeah, I know. I just miss you, unnie. We used to celebrate birthdays together, right?”, she said sadly.

“Aww... don’t be sad, baby. We still can celebrate your birthday together. I tell you what. Why don’t we go out for dinner tonight to celebrate your birthday?”, Jessica suggested.

“Ermm... I already have other plans tonight, unnie”, Krystal said.

“Really? With whom? Mom and dad?”, Jessica asked as she tried to guess.

“Hmm.. nope. With a friend”, she replied.

“Oh, okay. With Sulli, right?”, Jessica guessed again.

“Nope, with other friends”, Krystal replied.

“Hmm.. let me guess, a boyfriend?”, Jessica said as she smirked.

“Unieeee... that’s enough! You don’t have to know”, Krystal exclaimed. Jessica laughed.

“Aww.. my baby sister already have a boyfriend”, she teased while shifting her gaze at Sooyoung. He just smiled, and mouthed to Jessica to convey his birthday wishes to Krystal.

“Unieeee....!”, Krystal whined loudly. Jessica laughed again.

“Okay, okay. I’m sorry. Alright, I’ll see you on tomorrow night, okay? I’ll pick you up on 8.00. Oh, before I forget, Sooyoung oppa send his birthday wishes to you”, Jessica said.

“Oh, thank you. Please send my regards to him. Okay, I’ve got to go now. Bye unnie. I love you”, Krystal replied as she ended the conversation.

“Bye baby. Love you too”, Jessica said, and ended the call. She then walked towards Sooyoung and Danny who were sitting at the bench near the gift shop.

“Ready to go now?”, he asked as soon as Jessica approached him.

“Let’s go”, she said as she held her hands out and pulled Sooyoung and Danny’s hands to get up from the bench. Without them realizing it, there's a pair of eyes was watching them from afar.

“RING! RING! RING!”

“Hmm.. yeah”, the voice answered.

“Your ex-fiance is now with that man and his son at the mall”, the person informed.

“Keep on watching them. I want you to report to me in three hours time, after I’m done with my meeting”, the voice ordered.

“Okay boss”, the person replied and ended the call.

“Let’s see how long you’re going to play with your games, Jessica”, Donghae said as he smirked.


Later on that night, at Soosica apartment

“Finally you’re done!”, Jessica smilingly said after she hung the last blouse in the new closet. They asked the delivery men from the furniture store to install the closet at their apartment right after they bought it. Sooyoung has fallen asleep as he felt tired after came back from work, and with their previous shopping activities. While Danny was still at the living room, watching his favorite cartoon channel while enjoying his milk. She then walked to the bed, and slowly sat beside the sleeping Sooyoung. She gently his hair, and kissed his cheek.

“Good night, baby. Sleep well”, she said, and slowly got up from the bed, heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

Danny got down from the couch after he finished his milk. He walked to Sooyoung’s room and climb on the bed.

“Daddyyyy...”, Danny shook Sooyoung’s shoulder. Sooyoung jerked his body, and slowly opened his eyes. He turned and looked at the little boy.

“Hey little champ. Why are you still not sleeping yet?”, he weakly asked.

“Danny watch Sponge Bob”, he said while rubbing his eyes. Sooyoung slowly sat up, and moved closer to the little boy. He carried the little boy in his arms, and gently his hair.

“Sleepy?”, he asked.

“Uhmm..”, Danny nodded his head slowly.

“Let’s go to your room and sleep, otay?”, he said.

“Otay”, he slowly nodded his head.

“Alright, let’s go”, he got up from the bed, and carried his little warrior to his bedroom.

Jessica finished her shower 15 minutes later. She came out of the bathroom with her body still wrapped with a towel since she forgot to bring along her pyjamas. She walked to the closet to take her pyjamas. She noticed that Sooyoung wasn’t in the bed.

“Huh? Where’s he?”, she mumbled while making her way to the door. As soon as she pulled the door knob, suddenly it was swung opened.

“Ahhhhh!”, Jessica shouted as she was shocked. She then stumbled her own feet and fell on the floor.

“Omo, sorry babe!”, he said in panic, and quickly helped Jessica to get up from the floor. Jessica slowly stood up, and without she realized, her towel almost slipped down from her body. Sooyoung’s eyes got widened and he quickly released Jessica’s hands, as he immediately turned his back.

“Oh my god! Sorry!”, Jessica held her towel tight, and quickly ran to the bathroom. After hearing the bathroom door was closed, Sooyoung immediately went out of the room, and walked towards the living room. He slumped himself on the couch, and rubbed his chest as he tried to calm down. His heart practically thumped right out of his chest as the unexpected scene keep playing in his mind right now.

“Haishh.. dirty thoughts.. go away!”, he mumbled as he shook his head vigorously. He switched on the tv and flipped through the channel. He was startled and almost jumped off from the couch when he felt a sudden touch on his shoulder.

“Yah! You scared me, babe!”, he exclaimed. Jessica chuckled, and immediately sat beside him.

"Sorry!", Jessica said. She immediately wrapped her arms around Sooyoung's waist, and rested her head on his shoulder. “Why are you up? Where have you been?”, she asked.

“Danny woke me up after he finished watching his cartoon, and he was sleepy, so, I carried him to his bedroom”, Sooyoung replied, and wrapped his arm on her shoulder. His eyes tried to focus on the tv, but his mind keep on thinking of the things that he wanted to ask her few minutes ago.

“Hmm.. babe...”, Sooyoung started to speak.

“Yeah?”, Jessica replied as her eyes were glued on the tv.

“Can I ask you something?”, he asked.

“You can ask me anything, baby. What is it?”, she immediately shifted her gaze to Sooyoung. He paused for a while, still contemplating whether he should ask her or not.

“Haishh.. just ask her, Soo!”, he thought.

“Babe, hmm.. have you ever.. hmm.. did ‘that’.. hmm..”, he paused as he couldn’t find the right words to say it out.

“Did what?”, Jessica asked him back.

“Ermm.. did.. hmm.. man and woman.. you know..”, he nervously said. Jessica let out a soft laugh after hearing on what Sooyoung has said.

“Why do you want to know?”, she smilingly asked. “Don’t tell me that you already after you saw me only with a towel just now”, she and giggled.

“Huh? No.. no.. i-it’s not like that. I-I’m just curious, that’s all”, Sooyoung immediately replied. His face reddened.

“Okay, promise me that you won’t be mad after I answered your question”, she said.


“I promise”, he replied as he nodded his head. Jessica then tighten the hug and let out a soft sigh.

“You know that I hate to tell you this. But since you’ve asked me, I just want this to be clear between us, so, yeah, I did “that” few times with Donghae, but after we got engaged”, Jessica said. Sooyoung just nodded his head. He just keep quiet as he didn’t know how should he respond to her answer. He then focused back watching the tv.

“Baby, why are you suddenly quiet?”, Jessica asked, tilted her head to look at Sooyoung.

“Honestly, I don’t know what to say. It’s your past by the way, and I don’t have any single right to comment or anything. I’m just curious, that’s all”, he replied with a small smile.

“Okay. Hmm.. how about you? Have you ever did “that” with any girls?”, she asked again.

“Ermm.. how should I say this?”, he paused and scratched his head. “I almost did it, but later I knew that the girl has already had a boyfriend, so I dumped her right after I knew about it. So, the exact word to say is, I’m still ”, he chuckled.

“Jinja?”, Jessica was surprised. But later she laughed. “So, my boyfriend now is a man, huh? Wow, I’m so lucky!”, she smirked, while moving her brows up and down, staring at Sooyoung.

“W-what? Don’t you say you wanna me?”, Sooyoung immediately released the hug, and covered his chest with both hands, pretended to feel scared while looking at Jessica.

“Come here baby, come to mama”, she gigglingly said as she moved closer to Sooyoung.

“Come and get meeeee...”, Sooyoung jumped off from the couch and immediately ran to the bedroom. Jessica laughed her head off. She then switched off the tv, and got up from the couch, heading to the bedroom to join her lover in there. What will happen to them next? Think of yourself! LOL! (Author’s note: I’m just kidding, guys!)

 

 

 

 

***Hehehe... :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

===================================================================================================

Hello chingus! Sorry if the chapter is crappy. I hope you guys enjoy reading it. Don't forget to comment! : )

Love you guys! 

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.

PS: I saw this edited video in one of the soosica tumblr accounts, and it's so damn funny! Enjoy watching! Kekeke...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w1Exu1CbXZI