Chapter 46

Love Will Find A Way

** Sooyoung's aegyo.. kyahhh!!!! Kyeopta! >_< **

 

 

 

~ The Celebration - Part 4 ~

Later on that night

The TaeNy couple were busy checking all the preparations that they had started since afternoon. After ensuring everything was in readiness, Taeyeon started off by asking all the guests to take their seats at the table provided. After all guests took their seats, Taeyeon started to deliver his speech.

“First of all, my sincere thanks to all the guests present tonight. The main purpose of the party is to celebrate our friends, Sooyoung and Jessica who were unofficially engaged on last week. So, we took the initiative to celebrate their engagement officially because they are our best friends. And, we feel responsible to hold this party as we think that this good news should be noted by the family, friends and acquaintances for both of them. So, to Sooyoung and Jessica, congratulations from all of us here. Hopefully this engagement will continue with a marriage soon. So, once again, congratulations!”, Taeyeon said as he raised his wine glass to toast their engagement.

“Congratulations!”, all guests congratulate them in unison. They stood up and did the same as Taeyeon. Both SooSica mouthed a thank you to all of them. The guests took their seats back.

“Alright. Let’s hear some words from them before we can continue with our party. Sooyoung, can you please come to the front?”, Taeyeon called his friend. Sooyoung stood up and carried his little boy in his arms while walking towards Taeyeon.

“Thanks buddy”, he mouthed to Taeyeon. Taeyeon just smiled in return and patted his shoulder.

“Hmm.. how shall I start this? I would like to thank my buddy here and his fiance for their concern and generosity in organizing this party for me and Jessica. And, thank you to all of you for coming tonight. Finally, I found my partner in crime, huh?”, Sooyoung said as he winked at his fiance. Jessica shot an icy glare at him. All guests laughed on his words.

“Honestly, I never dreamed to have a perfect life after what had happened in my life before. But, ever since I met this beautiful angel of mine over there, my life has totally changed. You know, it’s not easy for her at first to accept me since I held a ‘not-so-single father’ title to my little champion here”, he said while bouncing a bit which caused his little boy to laugh. All guests laughed at them again.

“But she managed to get through it. She has sacrificed so much for us. I love you so much, Jessica Jung Sooyeon. Like what my buddy here said just now, hopefully this engagement will bring us to the next level in our life, a marriage. Thank you!”, Sooyoung ended his speech and kissed his little boy’s cheek. All of guests stood up and gave applause to Sooyoung. Jessica shed her tears after hearing the wonderful speech from her fiance. She couldn’t help herself but to fall in love Sooyoung even more. Sooyoung walked towards their table and sat next to her.

“I love you too, Choi Sooyoung. And you too, baby”, she caressed Sooyoung’s cheek and pecked on Danny’s cheek.

“Aww.. look at them, baby. They’re so cute!”, Yoona said excitedly. Yuri just smiled at her words. Deep inside his heart, he still feel worried for his best friend since he knew that Jessica and Donghae weren’t officially called off their engagement. Moreover, Jessica’s parents weren’t really agreed on what she has did. He let out a soft sigh.

“Alright, now it’s Jessica’s turn. Jessie, come here”, Tiffany said while waving his hand to Jessica. Jessica slowly stood up from her chair and walked towards her best friend.

“Thank you guys for coming. Well, I never expected that we would be treated in such event. I’m so grateful to have a wonderful friends and a family here, who are willing to do this for us. Thank you guys. Thank you for your support all this while. W-we really don’t know what to do without you”, her voice started to crack. Tiffany who was standing beside Jessica slowly caressed her friend’s back.

“To my beloved Choi Sooyoung, I’m glad that I found you. You’ve taught me about life, and the most important thing is you’ve changed me a lot. I never felt so happy in my life as it is now. Both of you, and not forgotten my baby sister, Krystal are my strength in my life. Thank you for loving me and supporting me through thick and thin. I love you guys, with all my heart. Thank you!”, Jessica shed her tears. Tiffany immediately hugged her friend and patted her back to soothe her. All guests stood up and gave applause to her. Jessica then walked back to her seat. Sooyoung leaned closer and wrapped his arm on her waist and kissed her forehead. She then took Danny to sit on her lap.

“Alright. It’s time to party! On behalf of the engaged couple, I would like to invite you to enjoy the dinner provided at the barbecue tent over there. Thank you once again for coming”, Taeyeon said while pointing to the tent. All guests took turns to take the food that has been prepared on the barbecue tent. The maid started to play some music.

“You stay here with mommy, otay? Daddy want to get some food for both of you”, Sooyoung patted the little boy’s head while getting up from the chair.

“Otay!”, he replied while nodding his head. Jessica hugged the little boy tightly and kissed his cheek repeatedly. “Mommy love you, sweetheart”, she said.

“Lov yu”, he replied. Jessica pointed to her cheek, wanted Danny to kiss her there. Danny leaned closer and kissed her cheek. Suddenly someone approached to their table.

“Unnieee! Congratulations!”, Krystal said excitedly while wrapping her arms around Jessica’s shoulder. She kissed her sister’s cheek.

“Thank you, baby”, Jessica replied as she patted Krystal’s arm. “Where’s Amber?”, she asked as she tilted her head to look at her baby sister.

“Oh, he’s at the tent there, taking a food for me”, she grinned.

“Aww.. such a sweet boyfriend!”, she teased. Krystal giggled after hearing her sister’s remark.

“Yeah, sweet and romantic, just like Sooyoung oppa”, her face blushed with her own words. Jessica chuckled, followed by Danny.

“You think it’s funny, eh? Come to mommy Krys here. Mommy Krys want a bboe bboe (kiss)”, Krystal said as she wanted to take Danny from Jessica’s arms. Danny immediately buried her face in Jessica’s chest. “Aww.. you’re shy, baby?”, she . “Bboe bboe hajuseyo! (kiss, please!)”, Krystal pointed to her cheek.

“Come on, baby. Give a kiss to mommy Krys”, Jessica said softly while his hair. Danny lifted his face and leaned closer to kiss on Krystal’s cheek.

“Yeayy.. got you!”, Krystal grinned. Jessica and Danny giggled on her action.


Meanwhile at the barbecue tent

“Hmm.. what should I pick for them?”, Sooyoung mumbled to himself while looking at the row of food trays which were on the table.

“Hard to make a choice, huh?”, suddenly a voice heard from the back. Sooyoung was startled and turned to his back to look at the voice owner.

“Yah! You’re shocking me, pabo!”, Sooyoung exclaimed. Yuri just chuckled on his friend’s action.

“Chillax bro!”, Yuri said as he giggled. “Anyway, congratulations, buddy!”, he congratulated Sooyoung.

“Thanks Yul. And thank you so much for coming. I really appreciate it buddy”, Sooyoung replied with a smile. “Where’s Yoon?”, he asked.

“Oh, she’s over there”, Yuri pointed to the table where Yoona was. She’s having a chat with Tiffany and Taeyeon.
“Soo, are you sure you really want this?”, Yuri asked. Sooyoung stopped on what he was doing and looked at his friend.

“Yes, Yul. I’m 100% sure. I’m deeply in love with Jessica, and same goes with her. She loves Danny, and my little champion loves her too. What more I could ask for, Yul?”, Sooyoung said.

“I care about you, buddy. I just don’t want you to get hurt. You’re like a brother to me”, Yuri said as he patted on Sooyoung’s shoulder.

“I know, Yul. Thank you for your concern, buddy”, Sooyoung replied with a smile. “Alright, I need to bring these for them”, he said while showing the plates with the food that he had already picked for Jessica and Danny. Sooyoung then walked to the table where Jessica and his little boy were sitting.

“Hey you, what did you bring for us?”, Jessica asked while looking on the plates that Sooyoung had just placed them on the table. Sooyoung then sat on the chair next to Jessica.

“Chicken wings, roasted corn, some grilled seafoods, and spaghetti”, Sooyoung said while taking one of the chicken wings and he started to eat.

“Eattttt!”, Danny exclaimed excitedly while looking at the food on the table that his father just brought.

“Aigoo this junior shikshin! Hold on your horses, Mister! Mommy need to cut the food for you first”, Jessica said as she took the cutleries and cut some food for the little boy. “Say ahhh...”, she carried the fork with some food on it to the little boy’s mouth. Danny has already opened his mouth widely and immediately munching the food.

“Yummy?”, Jessica asked the little boy.

“Nyummy!”, he grinned. Jessica giggled with his cute act.

“Babe, say ahhhh!”, Sooyoung said while carrying the spoon to . Jessica opened and she happily munching the food. “Crap! I forgot to take our drinks!”, Sooyoung smacked his forehead. He immediately stood up and ran lightly to the barbecue tent. Danny chuckled while looking at his father’s clumsy act.

“You think it’s funny, eh?”, Jessica smiled.

“Yesh, daddy punny!”, Danny replied while nodding his head. Jessica ruffled his hair and continued feeding the little boy.

“Alritey, one cup for my baby, and one cup for my y love.. hehehe..”, he mumbled while giggling to himself. Without he realized, there’s someone who was queued behind him.

“Hi, Soo!”, the voice greet him. Sooyoung immediately turned to his back

“Huh?”, he almost dropped the cups that he were holding.

“Congratulations!”, the voice congratulate him.

“W-what are you doing here?”, he asked with a puzzled look on his face. He was confused.

“Taeyeon invite me”, the voice replied.

“Thanks. I.. hmm.. I-I need to send this to them”, Sooyoung stuttered. He was about to walk to his table back when suddenly the voice stopped him from doing so.

“Soo, why are you avoiding me again? I came here because I just want to celebrate your engagement. Can we just have a talk like a family?”, the voice said. Sooyoung just stood still. “Please, Soo!”, the voice begged. Sooyoung let out a heavy sigh.

“Alright. I’ll be back right after I send these to them”, Sooyoung said and immediately leaving the tent. He walked to his table and placed the drinks cups on the table.

“Babe, you just continue eating with Danny, okay? I need to see someone. I’ll be right back”, Sooyoung said and gave a peck on Jessica’s cheek. Jessica was about to ask when suddenly Sooyoung disappeared from her sight.

Sooyoung immediately walked to Taeyeon’s table. He tapped on Taeyeon’s shoulder as soon as he reached there. “Can I talk to you for a minute?”, Sooyoung said seriously. Taeyeon turned his head to look at Sooyoung.

“Sure, buddy. What’s up?”, Taeyeon asked as he immediately got up from his chair. He then followed Sooyoung from behind. They stood at the corner not far from Taeyeon’s table.

“Can you please explain to me? Why are you inviting him?”, he said with a straight face while his finger pointing at the table where Siwon and Gyuri were sitting.

“Soo, look. I know you’re not in a good term with him. Why don’t you just forget on whatever misunderstanding you guys had, and just back as a one family? He’s the only blood relative you have, Soo”, Taeyeon replied as he tried to calm down his angry friend. Sooyoung still not satisfied with Taeyeon’s answer.

“You still don’t get it, do you? I told you not to interfere with my personal matters. This is between me and him!”, he snapped. Taeyeon immediately held his arm.

“Choi Sooyoung! Now you listen to me. I want to ask you right now. If something bad happen to you or Danny, to whom you will go if we weren't your friends? Are you just want to let yourself or Danny to suffer? He’s your cousin for god sake! Your flesh and blood too. He’s kind enough to look after your late father’s company. He could just leave the company like that if he’s a selfish one, just like what you do to yourself!”, Taeyeon exclaimed, tried to put a sense on his friend’s head. Sooyoung facepalmed himself, and slowly he let out a sigh.

“I.. I’m sorry, Tae. It’s just that, I’m afraid that I couldn’t handle myself if I accept his offer. It’s hard for me to accept the fact that my family members has gone. The painful is still here, Tae”, Sooyoung said as he patted his chest. His voice started to crack. Taeyeon immediately wrapped his arm around Sooyoung’s shoulder.

“I know, Soo. I know how you feel. But you can’t forever avoiding him. Now your fiance is working under him. Whether you like it or not, you’ll meet him in no time, Soo. Danny is his nephew too, and he has the right in taking care of Danny boy too”, Taeyeon said softly. Sooyoung just stood quietly. What Taeyeon had said to him was so true. Again, he let out a sigh.

“Just go and see him, Soo. You will not lose anything. Talk nicely to him, okay?”, Taeyeon said as he patted his friend’s back. Sooyoung nodded his head.

“Thanks, Tae. Sorry again for snapping at you just now”, Sooyoung smiled weakly. He then slowly walked to the table where Siwon and Gyuri were sitting.

“Sorry for keep you waiting”, Sooyoung said as soon as he approached to their table.

“Hey, it’s okay. Come, have a sit”, Siwon said while pulling the chair next to him, wanting Sooyoung to sit there.

“Hi, Soo! It’s been a long time I didn’t see you. How are you doing?”, Gyuri greeted him with a smile.

“Hi, Gyuri! I’m doing fine, thanks”, Sooyoung replied and smiled back at her. He then took a deep breath before he started to speak. “Hyung, I’m sorry for treating you bad all this while. I didn’t mean to do that to you. I hope you understand”, Sooyoung said while shifting his gaze to the ground. Siwon and Gyuri smiled upon hearing the words from him.

“It’s okay, Soo. We understand. It’s just that we can’t stand seeing you raising Danny alone. But, we glad that you managed to raise him well. I guess we should let you live your life in your own way”, Siwon said as he patted on Sooyoung’s shoulder.

“Thanks hyung, Gyuri. Thank you so much for your concern. And thank you once again for looking after our company. I owe you both so much. I.. I promise I’ll be back there after I gain my strength back”, Sooyoung said as he let out a small smile.

“You're most welcome, Soo. Glad to know that you're still interested to be back to Choi Industries”, Gyuri replied. Sooyoung just chuckled.

“Hey, let’s meet Danny boy. It’s been a long time since I didn’t meet him. I missed my nephew”, Siwon said as he stood up from the chair.

“Yeah, let’s”, Sooyoung replied and got up from the chair, followed by Gyuri. Sooyoung then led them to the table where Jessica and Danny were sitting.

“Hello Danny!”, Siwon said as soon as he approached the table. Danny and Jessica immediately turned to their back. They were surprised to see the person who was standing beside their table.

“Uncle Shiwon!”, Danny shouted excitedly. He immediately got down from Jessica’s lap and ran towards Siwon. Siwon squatted down and hugged the little boy tightly. He kissed the little boy’s cheek repeatedly.

“Aigoo.. you have already grown up, young man. I miss you, little champ. Do you miss me?”, he asked smilingly to the little boy.

“Uhnn.. Danny mish yu!”, Danny replied while nodding his head vigorously. Siwon giggled and ruffled Danny’s hair.

“Alright, let’s sit here”, Siwon said while carrying the little boy into his arms and sat on the chair. He put Danny to sit on his lap.

“Hi, Jessie! Congratulations!”, Gyuri said and hugged Jessica.

“Thank you!”, Jessica thanked her and returned the hug. Gyuri then took a sit next to Siwon.

“Hi Danny, nice to meet you!”, Gyuri said to the little boy and caressed his cheek. Danny smiled and buried his face in Siwon’s chest.

“Aigoo.. I think he’s only shy with women”, Jessica said, teasing the little boy. All of them laughed. “Seems like you already have a good term with your cousin, huh?”, Jessica whispered to Sooyoung who was sitting beside her.

“Yeah, sort of”, Sooyoung replied with a smile.

“Glad to know that”, Jessica said and patted his hand. Sooyoung just smiled in return and intertwined his hand with Jessica’s. They then continue chatting on random things. Taeyeon who was watching them from afar smiled in satisfaction because his plan was successful.

 

 

 

: )

 

 

 

 

 

 

===================================================================================================

Hello chingus! Thank you so much for your patience. Sorry for the late update. Hope you guys like the chapter. Don't forget to drop your comment as well. Love you guys! :-*

PS: Just wanna share with you guys. Three days ago I have attended Super Asia Showcase were I met Super Junior M, EXO M and BtoB. Tomorrow I'll be attending the showcase and fan meeting with NU'EST. Don't be jealous, okay? Hehe.. I'll see you guys in the next chapter! ; )

 

Sincerely,

Your humble author.