Chapter 52

Love Will Find A Way

 

**SooSica moment in Dancing Queen comeback :)  (credit to: soosicat)**

 

 

 

 

“S-Soo..Sooyoung?”, Jessica stuttered. She was shocked to the core as she felt her blood flow has stopped for a while. “W-what are you d-doing here?”, she tried to gain her strength to ask on her fiance.

“Oh, I just had my lunch here. I didn’t know that you’re here too”, Sooyoung replied calmly. He then extended his hand to Donghae, offered him a help to get up from the ground.

“Thanks”, Donghae said as he grabbed Sooyoung’s hand and got up from the ground. He immediately clear the dust from his shirt and pants with his hands.

“D-Donghae. This is Choi Sooyoung, my fiance”, Jessica introduced Sooyoung to Donghae.

“Ah, finally I meet you, Sooyoung. I’m.. “, he was about to continue his words when suddenly Sooyoung cut his off.

“Lee Donghae. I know”, Sooyoung immediately said. Donghae was surprised.

“Wow, did Jessica told you everything about me?”, Donghae asked. Sooyoung just smiled in return. “Anyway, nice to meet you, Sooyoung. Please take a good care of my Jessica here”, Donghae said. Jessica’s eyes widened when she heard the unexpected words that came out from Donghae’s mouth. She nervously looking at Sooyoung, but the latter still looks calm. Sooyoung then walked closer to Jessica and wrapped his arm around Jessica’s shoulder.

“Don’t worry, Donghae. I surely will take a good care of YOUR Jessica here. I love her so much”, Sooyoung said as he gave him a sly smile. He then purposely kissed on Jessica’s cheek in front of Donghae. He could see that Donghae was trying to hold his anger. Jessica on the other hand, was blushing madly.

“Your Jessica, huh? You’re ing loser!”, he thought.

“Alright, I need to go now. I’ll see you around, Jessica. And, nice to meet you again, Sooyoung”, Donghae said with a straight face. He then immediately unlocked his car’s door and quickly slid inside the car. He immediately drove his car, leaving both Jessica and Sooyoung in front of the restaurant building. After Donghae’s car disappeared from their view, Jessica turned to hug Sooyoung properly. She kissed on Sooyoung’s lips.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you that I had a lunch with him. It’s just out of sudden”, Jessica said nervously. She’s afraid that Sooyoung will get mad at her. Sooyoung just returned the kiss and tighten the hug.

“It’s okay, sweetheart. I know that you have to. Don’t worry, I’m okay about it”, Sooyoung smiled. He then released the hug and intertwined his hand with Jessica’s. He led Jessica towards her car. Jessica took her car keys from her handbag, and unlocked the car’s door. Jessica leaned her back on the car and pulled Sooyoung’s hand to get closer to her. She hugged Sooyoung and snuggled against him. Sooyoung caressed her back, and kissed on top of her head.

“Baby, did you really having you lunch here?”, she asked in curious. Somehow she had a thought that Sooyoung purposely stalking on her.

“Yeah, I did. Why?”, Sooyoung replied.

“Hmm..  can I know with whom you had your lunch just now?”, she asked again. Sooyoung was silent for a while. He was planning to tease the latter.

“With my new colleague. She came to see me this afternoon after my lecture, asking me to have a lunch with her”, Sooyoung said as he started his play. Jessica immediately tilted her head to look at Sooyoung.

“Oh, jinja? Do I know her?”, she asked in a straight voice. Sooyoung somehow could sense a jealousy tone from her question. He tried to hold his laughter.

“Nope. She’s still new. She just started teaching few days ago”, Sooyoung played along. Jessica immediately released herself from Sooyoung’s embrace.

“Is she pretty?”, she curiously asked while crossing her arms.

“Yup, she’s pretty.. and cute too”, Sooyoung turned his head to the other side and giggled silently. He then pretended to cough.

“Pretty and cute, huh?”, she said. Sooyoung swear that he could see Jessica’s face turned red and a smoke coming out of her ears. Sooyoung nodded his head.

“Alright, go and married with her then!”, she yelled and immediately entered inside her car. She then quickly drove away, leaving Sooyoung dumbfoundedly.

“Ohhkayy.. she’s really mad at me right now. I’ll deal with you later, Jessica. I just want you to feel on how I feel after seeing you hugging that fish in front of my eyes”, he mumbled. He slowly walked to his car and unlocked the door. He immediately get inside the car, and drove away to YoonYul’s cafe as he wanted to discuss with them about his plan to work part-time at their cafe during the semester break.


Later that night

“Where’s he?”, Jessica mumbled to herself, pacing back and forth in the living room. It’s already 12.00 p.m., but Sooyoung still didn’t come home yet. Sooyoung didn’t call or text her since then, and it makes Jessica felt so worried. Tired of waiting for her fiance, she then slumped herself on the couch, and slowly she drifted off to sleep.

After leaving the restaurant on that afternoon, she went back straight to their apartment, and she fetched Danny from Aunty Im’s place. She stayed at home with the little boy, doing their activities together, watching cartoons and having their dinner together. Danny was already in his dreamland two hours ago.

Half an hour later, the door slowly opened. Sooyoung slowly entered inside and carefully closed the door back. He then noticed that the living room’s lamp was still on. He tiptoed to the living room, and saw Jessica was sleeping soundlessly on the couch. He felt sorry for her. He put his bag pack on the floor, and walked closer to the couch. He slowly slipped his hand under Jessica’s body, and slowly lifted her. Jessica was startled with the sudden movement, and slowly opened her eyes.

“Where have you been?”, she weakly asked while her hands slowly wrapping around Sooyoung’s neck. Sooyoung didn’t answer her. He slowly carried her in his arms and walked to their bedroom. He carefully laid Jessica on the bed. He was about about to walk out of the room when Jessica called him.

“Choi Sooyoung! For the last time I’m asking you. Where have you been?”, yeah, HellSica mode is on. She slowly sat on the bed and leaned her back on the headboard.

“I was with Yuri and Yoona at their cafe”, Sooyoung replied calmly before he walked out of the room. He went to his little warrior’s room and slowly tiptoed to the bed. He slowly sat next to the sleeping boy, and gently his hair before he kissed his son’s puffy cheek.

“Good night little champ. Daddy love you”, he muttered slowly. He slowly got up from the bed and tiptoed out of his son’s bedroom. Sooyoung was shocked when he saw Jessica was sitting on the couch with her arms crossed. He dragged his heavy feet to the couch and took his bag pack that was on the floor.

“Soo, can you please sit here for awhile? I want to talk with you”, Jessica said while patting the couch, wanted Sooyoung to sit next to her. Sooyoung obediently sat next to her. Jessica let out a soft sigh before she started to speak.

“Soo, are you mad at me?”, Jessica asked softly while looking at the latter. Sooyoung didn’t look at her at all. He just gazed the coffee table that was in front of him.

“Soo, look at me, please”, Jessica said while holding his hand. Sooyoung turned his head to look at his fiancee. She then stared into Sooyoung’s eyes, and it obviously shown that Sooyoung was mad and hurt. Jessica leaned closer and cupped his face. “Baby, listen to me. If you’re mad at me because you saw me hugging Donghae this afternoon, just let it out. I want to know. Your silence is killing me”, Jessica said. Sooyoung let out a sigh.

“I’m sorry for thinking that way. I’m supposed not to, right?”, Sooyoung replied.

“It’s okay sweetie. If I were you, I would probably did the same. Wait.., you told me that you had your lunch with your new ‘pretty and cute’ colleague, right? I’m the one who supposed to be mad at you here, not the other way around”, she snapped at him. Sooyoung suddenly burst out laughing.

“Yah, yah! Why are you laughing?”, she furiously asked. Sooyoung suddenly stopped his laughing.

“Babe, I’m sorry that I lie to you. I’m actually having my lunch with your little sister and his boyfriend, not with my new colleague”, he said.

“You.. Choi Sooyoung.. you.. you and Donghae are just the same! Freaking annoying! Urghhh!!!”, Jessica groaned in annoyance and anger. She quickly got up from the couch and stormed into the bedroom.

“Uh, oh! She's mad. I’m in trouble right now”, he mumbled nervously. He then stood up from the couch, and slowly walked towards the bedroom. He slowly popped his head through the door to check on Jessica. He saw Jessica was lying on the bed, facing to the wall. Sooyoung let out a sigh and slowly walked towards the bed. He slowly sat on the edge of the bed near to Jessica’s side.

“Babe”, Sooyoung called her while poking at her back. There’s no reaction from the latter.

“Go away, Choi Sooyoung. I don’t want to talk to you. I’m sleepy, good night!”, she suddenly said with a straight voice which made Sooyoung startled.

“Arasso”, Sooyoung sighed. He slowly stood up from the bed, and took the extra pillow and blanket from the closet. “Good night, Sica”, he said as he dragged his feet out of the room, and slowly closed the door.

“I guess I sleep with my little champ then”, he said as he went to his little warrior’s room. He slowly put the pillow and blanket next to the sleeping boy. He lie down and adjusted himself comfortably on the bed. He put his hand on Danny’s tiny waist, and kissed the little boy’s back head. “Good night, baby”, he mumbled before he drifted off to sleep.


The next morning


“RING! RING! RING!”

“Urghh.. who’s calling me early in the morning?”, Jessica grumbled. She took her phone that was on the side table, and peeked at the phone screen with her one eye opened. “Huh? Tiffany? What does she want?”, she mumbled. “Hello”, she answered the call.

“Good morning, Jessie! It’s already 10 in the morning. Let’s have a brekkie together!”, she greeted her friend excitedly.

“Huh? This is so out of blue”, she mumbled. “Why out of sudden you wanna have a brekkie with me?”, Jessica weakly asked. She slowly sat up and leaned her back on the headboard. She took a glance at the other side and found Sooyoung wasn’t there. She let out a soft sigh.

“Can’t I have a brekkie with my best friend? You’re meanie, you know!”, Tiffany whined. Jessica giggled softly as she could imagine Tiffany was pouting.

“That’s not what I mean, silly! Where’s your fiance by the way?”, she asked.

“My soon-to-be father in law asked his Kim senior and Kim junior to join him playing golf together. He just missed his bonding time with his sons”, Tiffany replied.

“Arasso. Give me half an hour. Text me the location. I’ll be there soon”, Jessica said.

“Okay. You can bring Sooyoung and Danny boy to join us too. I missed Danny boy”, she suggested.

“Yeah. See you soon. Bye, Tiff!”, Jessica ended the call. She put her phone back on the side table and sat up straight. She turned to look back at her side and sighed.

“I think I was too harsh on him”, she mumbled. She then decided to check on her fiance and their little boy. She slowly walked out of the room. She went to Danny’s bedroom, and slowly pulled the door knob. She was surprised to find that both of them were not inside the room.

“Huh? Where are they?”, Jessica muttered. She closed the door back, and walked to the living room. She then saw an A4 sized paper with a handwriting had been placed on the coffee table. She took the paper and sat on the couch. She started to read the note.

“Babe, I’m so sorry about yesterday. I didn’t mean it. I just want to tease you. Please forgive me.
By the way, I’m taking Danny to the amusement park today. I’ll be back home late. Sorry I didn’t ask you first since you’re not in a good mood, so, I didn’t want to disturb your sleep. See you later!

Love,

Your Sooyoung.

“They left me again!”, she whined. “Pabo! I love you too, Choi Sooyoung. You know that I can’t live without you”, she mumbled as she smiled and slowly got up from the couch, headed to her bedroom.

 

 

 

 

: )

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

===================================================================================================

Hello chingus! An update for today. Have a great Monday! ^^

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.