Chapter 60

Love Will Find A Way

 

** LOL! SooSica moment at 2nd Japan Arena Tour, Fukuoka, February 2013. Pic credit as tagged**

 

 

 

Jessica, Sooyoung and Danny arrived safely at Daejeon Hospital after three hours of journey. Sooyoung was driving all the way, while Jessica and Danny was sleeping along their journey to Daejeon. Sooyoung parked his car in front of the hospital main entrance.

“Babe, wake up. We’re already here”, Sooyoung gently patted on Jessica’s lap. Jessica startled, and slowly opened her eyes.

“Sorry, I slept along the way”, Jessica said weakly.

“It’s okay, sweetie. Alright, I want you to get inside first, I need to find the parking space to park our car. I’ll come later with this little sleepyhead”, Sooyoung replied. Jessica just giggled on his words. She turned to look at the sleeping little boy at the back seat.

“He must be so tired. Okay, I’ll see you later”, Jessica said and gave a peck on Sooyoung’s cheek before she exited from the car. She waved at Sooyoung before she walked to the hospital main entrance. Sooyoung waved at her back before he drove his car away to the parking lot.

After he reached at the parking lot, he immediately parked his car at the empty space and stopped the engine. He went out of the car, and walked to the back to open the back seat door. He slowly bent down and caressed his little boy’s cheek.

“Baby, wakey, wakey!”, Sooyoung said softly. There’s no movement from the little guy.

“Little champ, wake up, please. Mommy’s waiting for us now”, Sooyoung said as he gently patted on Danny’s cheek, tried to wake up his son. Danny slowly opened his eyes.

“Daddyyyyyy”, Danny weakly said while rubbing his sleepy eyes.


“Aigo my baby. Come, let’s go to mommy”, Sooyoung said as he slowly lifted the little boy’s body and carried him in his arm. After he took Danny’s bag pack, he closed the door and locked the car. He then slowly left the parking lot, and walked towards the hospital main entrance.

“Daddyyy...”, Danny called him. Sooyoung immediately stopped walking.

“Yes sweetie, what is it?”, Sooyoung asked while rubbing his son’s back.

“Danny want mwik”, he weakly said. Sooyoung chuckled after hearing his son’s words.

“Alright, let’s go to mommy first, and then daddy will give your mwik, otay?”, he replied.

“Otay”, Danny said and nodded his head. Sooyoung continued his walking until he reached at the main entrance of the hospital. He was about to walked to the elevator when suddenly Danny called him again.

“Daddyyyy..”, Danny said. Sooyoung immediately stopped walking.

“Yes baby, what is it?”, Sooyoung asked.

“Danny want pee”, he cutely said. Sooyoung just chuckled.

“Aigoo.. alright. Let’s find the toilet first”, Sooyoung said while making his way to the reception counter which located nearby the elevator. He asked the receptionist about the direction to the toilet. Once he got the direction, he immediately headed to the toilet which located at the right wing of the ground floor. Both of them entered the toilet, and Sooyoung placed his bag pack on the sink counter.

“Alright little champ, let’s get your business done”, Sooyoung said while putting down his little boy and helped him to get his business done. Once the little guy had done with his business, suddenly Sooyoung’s phone rings. He immediately took his phone from the pants pocket.

“Hello? Baby, where are you?”, Jessica asked softly.

“Hey babe, I’m in the toilet right now. Your little champ here wanted to pee, so I brought him here”, Sooyoung replied. Jessica just giggled.

“Okay, I’ll wait for both of you here, hurry!”, she said.

“Arasso, we’ll be there soon. Bye!”, he ended the call. “Alright baby, mommy is waiting for us. Let’s go!”, Sooyoung immediately took Danny and carried him in his arms. He quickly walked to the door. Suddenly he got bumped into an old man. He bowed to the old man and quickly moved to the side to make a way for the old man to enter the toilet.


“Gomawo”, the old man thanked him.

“Cheonmaneyo”, Sooyoung replied with a smile. He then immediately went out of the toilet. After walking a few steps from the toilet, he suddenly heard a voice calling someone.

“Excuse me, young man!”, the voice called. He immediately stopped and turned back. The old man whom he got bumped at the toilet just now called him with a bag pack in his hand. Sooyoung suddenly noticed that he was accidently left Danny’s bag pack on the toilet sink just now.

“I think you left your bag pack in the toilet”, the old main said. Sooyoung then walked towards the old man.

“Ah, I’m so sorry, Sir. I was in hurry. Clumsy me! Hehe.. Thank you, Sir!”, Sooyoung replied as he took the bag pack from the old man’s hand.

“It’s okay”, he said. “Aigoo.. is this your child?”, the old man asked while looking at Danny. Sooyoung just nodded his head. “He’s so cute”, he said while caressing Danny’s cheek.

“Baby, say hello to haraboji”, Sooyoung said to his little boy.

“Annyeong, aboji!”, Danny happily greeted the old man.

“Annyeong, little guy!”, he replied with a smile.

“Ermm.. I’m so sorry, Sir. We need to go now. It’s nice to meet you, Sir. Thank you once again”, Sooyoung said as he excused himself and Danny from the old man.

“Oh, okay. Nice to meet both of you too”, the old man replied. He then walking back to the toilet, while Sooyoung and Danny heading back to the elevator.


Meanwhile with the Jungs

Jessica was pacing back and forth, feeling nervous to meet his father again after what had happened last time. Before that, she’d already met her mother, Krystal and her other relatives who were waiting at the provided chairs in front of his grandfather’s room since this morning. Her grandfather was still in the operation room as heart bypass surgery procedure generally takes a relatively long time. Most of her relatives went to the cafe located at the ground floor to freshen themselves with drinks, leaving Jessica’s family at the waiting area. They took turns after Jessica’s family arrived at the hospital.

Sooyoung and Danny finally arrived after she saw the elevator’s door opened. The elevator located not far from his grandfather’s room.

“Mommyyyy..”, Danny shouted happily the moment he saw Jessica. He wiggled his body, wanted to release himself from Sooyoung’s arms. Once Sooyoung put the little boy down, Danny quickly ran to Jessica. Jessica squatted down and opened her arms widely. Danny dashed forward to hug his mommy. Jessica hugged the little boy tightly and kissed on his cheeks several times.

“Hey, baby. You’re already awake, huh?”, Jessica said to the little boy.

“Uhmm”, Danny nodded his head. “Mommy, Danny want mwik!”, he cutely said.

“Aigoo, you’re thirsty?”, Jessica asked the little boy. Danny just nodded his head. Sooyoung then slowly walked towards Jessica and Danny. He took out Danny’s milk bottle from the bag pack, and handed it to Jessica. “Thanks, dear. By the way, where have you guys been? I’ve waited here for almost half an hour”, Jessica asked Sooyoung.

“Oh, sorry babe. This little champ of yours wanted to pee, so, we went to the toilet just now”, Sooyoung said. Jessica chuckled after hearing his words. The three of them then walked towards the chairs at the waiting area where Mrs. Jung and Krystal were sitting.

Mrs. Jung had already known about Jessica and Sooyoung, although she was surprised at first. But, after Jessica explained everything about their relationship, Mrs. Jung finally understood, and accepted the fact that her eldest daughter has changed to a better person ever since she met Sooyoung. She also gladly to have Danny as her ‘immediate grandchildren’ as she adored that cute little boy so much.

“Hello Danny boy, come to halmeoni here”, Mrs. Jung happily greeted the little one.

“Baby, say hello to halmeoni”, Jessica said to the little boy.

“Annyeong, amoni!”, Danny cutely greeted Mrs. Jung. Krystal just smiled while looking at them.

“Aww.. annyeong little one! Come and sit here”, Mrs. Jung said and gestured Danny to sit on her lap. Danny slowly approached Mrs. Jung. She lifted the little boy and put him to sit on his lap.

“Aigoo.. you’re so heavy!”, she exclaimed. Jessica and Krystal laughed at their mother. Danny just ignored them and continued drinking his milk.

“He’s a shikshin, just like his daddy, mom”, Jessica said as she glanced at Sooyoung. Sooyoung stuck his tongue out at her. Jessica chuckled and immediately sat next to her mother.

“Annyeong, aunty”, Sooyoung greeted his future mother-in-law.

“Annyeong, Sooyoung. How are you doing?”, Mrs. Jung asked as she smiled.

“I’m doing good, aunty”, Sooyoung replied and sat next to Jessica.

“Good to know that”, Mrs. Jung replied while gently Danny’s hair. “So, when are you guys planning to get married?”, Mrs. Jung suddenly asked. Jessica and Sooyoung’s eyes got widened. Krystal covered with her hand, laughing.

“Mommm.. why are you asking that?”, Jessica whined.

“Why, is it wrong?”, Mrs. Jung furrowed her brows while looking at her daughter. Sooyoung just listened to the mother-daughter conversation intently.

“No, it’s not like that, mom. It’s just that, I’m still thinking about dad after what I’ve done all this while, mom. I want to get married with the person I love with a full blessing from my parents and families. I want to have a happy marriage without neglecting my parents’ feeling”, Jessica replied. Sooyoung smiled after hearing the words from Jessica, and he put his hand on top of hers, caressed it gently. Jessica turned at him and smiled. Without they realized, Mr. Jung was actually eavesdropping their conversation from far.

“I know, sweetie. Don’t worry, both of you has already got a full blessing from me”, Mrs. Jung said. “And, speaking of your dad, where’s he?”, she said while her eyes wandering around the place.

“Ehemm!”, suddenly they heard the voice of throat clearing. All of them were startled, and immediately turned their heads to where the voice came from. Mr. Jung slowly walked towards them with his hands at his back, like a veteran private investigator who will retire soon.. LOL!

“That man look so familiar.. wait.. he’s the man that me and Danny got bumped into at the toilet! Oh, lord, please save me!”, Sooyoung thought. He silently prayed, feeling scared after he knew that the man that he was accidentally met at the toilet was Jessica’s father. He gulped his saliva while staring at the old man nervously.

“Hey, honey!”, Mrs. Jung greeted her husband. “Why did you take so long in the toilet?”, she asked. Mr. Jung didn’t answer her wife. He just walked towards the chairs, and sat next to Krystal. He stared at the little boy who was sitting at her wife’s lap with a frown on his face. Danny too, stared at him without blinking. He suddenly stopped drinking his milk, and held his bottle.

“Abojiii..!”, he exclaimed excitedly while pointing his finger at Mr. Jung. Mr. Jung just chuckled while looking on his cute action.

“Hey, little guy! You still remember me, huh?”, Mr. Jung said. Mrs. Jung, Jessica and Krystal looked at each other with a weird look.

“You know him?”, Krystal asked his father. Sooyoung and Jessica looked at each other. Jessica knew that Sooyoung must felt nervous to meet her father for the first time. She took Sooyoung’s hand and caressed it gently.

“Yes, we got bumped at the toilet earlier, right, little guy?”, Mr. Jung replied while looking at Danny.

“Yeshh!”, Danny said excitedly. Mrs. Jung and Krystal just smiled.

“His name is Danny, dad”, Krystal said.

“Oh, Danny”, Mr. Jung mumbled as he nodded his head. He then shifted his gazed at Sooyoung. Sooyoung immediately stood up from the chair, and bowed to him as he smiled nervously. “So, you’re Choi Sooyoung, huh?”, Mr. Jung asked Sooyoung with a serious look.

“Y-yes, s-Sir..”, Sooyoung stammered. Krystal  tried to hold her laughter as she felt amused with his father’s seriousness, and her soon-to-be brother-in-law nervousness.

“H-how did you know his name, dad?”, Jessica asked his father.

“What in the world do you think that I don’t know about my future son-in-law, huh?”, Mr. Jung replied while giving his serious look at his daughter.

“Mwoh?”

 

 

** Heyyo! ^^ **

 

 

 

 

 

===================================================================================================

Hello chingus! Sorry for the late update. Well, since most of you requested that Mr. Jung, Sooyoung and Danny will having a good impression on their first meeting, so, here I present you their moment on this chapter. Hope you guys like it. What will happen to them next? Stay tuned for the next chapter! 

Thank you for all your comment, guys. I really appreciate it! Keep on commenting! Love you guys! <3

Sincerely,

Your humble author.