Chapter 25

Love Will Find A Way

 

 

 

The next day

Sooyoung had just finished his lecture this afternoon.  He still waiting for his lover to text or call him since she said last night that she wanted to meet him again today. He dug his pants pocket, and looked at his phone screen, but apparently there isn’t any. He let out a soft sigh, and started to tidy up his desk, and put his stuff into his bag pack. Krystal, who happened to be the last person who still left in the class, slowly approached him.

“Hi, Mr. Choi!”, she greeted him with a smile.

“Oh, hi, Krys! Is there anything that you want to ask about today’s class?”, he replied.

“Hmm.. no.. I just want to ask you to join me for lunch”, she said.

“I’m so sorry, Krys. I’ve already had a lunch appointment with my friend this afternoon. Maybe next time, okay?”, he said as he scratched his head.

“Oh, really? Hmm... okay, maybe next time”, she replied as she let out a small smile. Suddenly Sooyoung’s phone rang. He took out his phone from his pants pocket, and smiled widely when he looked at the phone screen. It’s a call from his beloved girlfriend.

“Hmm.. sorry, Krys, I need to take this call. I’ll see you next time, okay? Bye!”, he said as he waved his hand at her, and rushed out of the lecture room.

“Yeah, bye!”, Krystal replied in a disappointed tone. (Author’s note: Sorry for doing this to you Krys. Don’t worry, I still love you and f(x)!)

“Hello, hi babe!”, Sooyoung answered the call with a smile carved on his face.

“Hi, Soo! Ready to go out for lunch date with me?”, she asked as she giggled.

“Wow.. we have a lunch date? I like that! Yeah, I’m ready, babe”, he replied while giggling. “Do you want me to pick you up from your office?”, he asked.

“Yeah, sure. I’ll wait. Call me when you arrive, okay? I’ll see you later. Bye baby!”, she replied as she ended the call.

“Bye!”, he said as he ended the phone conversation. “Baby? She called me baby?”, he mumbled to himself as he looked at the phone screen. “Oh god! I’m so in love with you, Jessica Jung!”, he exclaimed excitedly. He then immediately ran to the parking lot.


Later at the Jung’s office building

“KNOCK! KNOCK!”

“Yes, Miss Jung? How can I help you?”, Nicole playfully asked as she smirked. Jessica smiled while walking to her desk.

“Heh? Aren’t you Jung too?”, she looked at her cousin weirdly. Nicole just giggled. “Yes, Miss Jessica, what do you want?”, Nicole asked.

“Nic, I’m going out for lunch now. I will not going back to the office after lunch”, Jessica said.

“You’re going out lunch with Tiff?”, she asked.

“Nope, I’m going out with another friend”, Jessica replied.

“Hmm.. do I know your friend?”, she asked again and smirked.

“Why do you want to know, huh?”, she replied as she furrowed her brows.

“As far as I know, you don’t have many friends to hang out with, except Tiff”, Nicole giggled as she tried to cousin.

“Yahh! I do have friends, though!”, she exclaimed.

“Okay, okay! Chill out Miss Jung! Alright, just go out right now before I reschedule your appointment this afternoon”, she again.

“Urghh! I’ll get you next time, Nic. Bye!”, she grunted before she bid goodbye to her cousin. Nicole laughed while looking at her pissed cousin walking out of her room.


At the office lobby

Jessica glanced at her wristwatch. It’s already 40 minutes since she called her lover to have a lunch date with him. She patiently waited for Sooyoung to call her back.

“Maybe he got stuck in a traffic jam”, she thought. She was sitting on the couch in the lobby. Suddenly her phone rang.

“RING! RING! RING!”

“Hello, baby, where are you?”, she whined softly.

“Hi sweetheart! Sorry, got stuck in traffic jam. Just come out, I’m already here”, Sooyoung said. Jessica immediately walked to the main entrance of the building. (Author’s note: Don’t expect her to run no matter how excited she is. Still remember her motto? “Never run no matter how late you are”. LOL!)

Sooyoung went out of his car as soon as he saw his princess walking toward his car. He immediately rushed to the other side of the car to open the door.

“After you, madam”, he said as opened the car’s door for her.

“Thank you”, she smiled widely as she entered the car. Sooyoung then rushed back to his seat, and closed the car’s door. Jessica then leaned closer and hugged him. “I miss you”, she said as she kissed on his cheek. Sooyoung smiled and gave a peck on her lips.

“I miss you too, babe”, he said. “So, where to, princess?”, he asked. Jessica immediately released the hug and leaned her back on her seat. She pouted as she was in a deep thought.

So cute!

“Hmm.. why don’t we go back to your apartment, and you cook for me?”, she suggested. She actually wanted to spend her time with Sooyoung more. He was surprised.

“Mwoh? I’m afraid I can’t, babe. My work shift at Yoonyul's cafe is in this afternoon”, he said. Jessica pouted again.

“Haishh.. please don’t do that. I’m so gonna kiss your lips”, he thought.

“Hmm.. okay”, she mumbled sadly. Sooyoung knew that Jessica felt disappointed with his answer. He’s actually planned to trick the latter.

“Alright, shall we go now?”, he asked while looking at Jessica.

“Hmm.. yeah”, she replied coldly. Sooyoung just giggled softly, and started driving his car.

 


At Sooyoung’s apartment building

Sooyoung drove his car straight to his apartment building since he didn't want his princess sulking with him for the whole day. Jessica was surprised as she never thought that Sooyoung will fulfill her wish.

“Soo, I thought you’re going to take me to another place”, she said. Sooyoung just smiled. He parked his car at the basement parking.

“I want to grant my princess wish today”, he replied. Jessica smiled lightly while looking upon him.

“You don’t have to do that, Soo. I’m sorry for being such a baby today”, she said as she lowered her head. Sooyoung then leaned closer to her and slowly lifted up her chin.

“Hey, don’t say like that. I just teasing you. I’m sorry too, okay?”, he said softly.

“You’re such a meanie!”, she whined. Sooyoung just giggled.

“I’m sorry babe. Can’t help”, he chuckled. Jessica pouted. Sooyoung leaned closer to kiss her pouting lips. “There, are you okay now?”, he asked. Jessica smiled shyly. Her cheeks blushed. She nodded her head slowly. Sooyoung giggled again. “Alright, let’s go now. I need to cook lunch for my princess here”, he said as he immediately exited the car. He dashed to Jessica’s side to open the door for his princess.

“Thank you, my prince”, she cheekily said as she went out of the car. Sooyoung took out his bagpack and both of them walked to the elevator with their hands intertwined together.

“Soo, are we going to go to Aunty Im's apartment to pick up Danny?”, Jessica asked. Sooyoung then released their entwined hands and slowly back hugged his princess. Jessica gasped as she felt her heart beats fast. She slowly put her arms on top of Sooyoung’s arms that were around her waist.

“Nope. I’ll pick him up later”, Sooyoung said as he rested his chin on Jessica’s shoulder.

“Why?”, she asked.

“If I did, I'm afraid he will feel reluctant to let you go later. Did you still remember he cried after you left him on last time?”, Sooyoung replied.

“Yeah, you got your point there”, Jessica said as she slowly nodded her head.

“DING!”


The elevator stopped after it has reached the right floor. Sooyoung released the hug and gently pulled Jessica’s wrist, and lead her to his apartment. He opened the door soon as they arrived in front of his apartment.

“Let’s get inside”, he said. Jessica then entered inside, and walked towards the living room. She put her handbag on the couch, and stand still while waiting for Sooyoung to get inside.

“Sica, you just sit here and relax, okay? I’m going to prepare lunch for a while”, he said as soon as he entered inside, and closed the door.

“Soo, can I help you cook?”, she asked. Sooyoung stopped. He was just about to walk into the kitchen.

“You don’t have to, babe. You’re my guest, and I insist you to sit here, and I forbid you from entering the kitchen, you got that?”, Sooyoung said with a straight face. Jessica pouted, and immediately sat on the couch while crossing her arms. Sooyoung let out a soft sigh and walked to the couch. He slowly sat next to the sulking girl.

“Babe, I’m sorry, okay? I just want you to have your rest. We will do this together this weekend, I promise”, Sooyoung said while caressing her arm. There’s no response from the latter. Sooyoung refused to give in this time. He got up from the couch, and kissed on top of her head before walking towards the kitchen.

“Am I acting too much on him?”, she thought while watching Sooyoung walking to the kitchen.

Sooyoung finished cooking 30 minutes later. He immediately went out of the kitchen, and went back to the living room to check on his lover. He smiled when he found out Jessica had fallen asleep on the couch. He slowly tiptoed towards the couch and kneeled down in front of the sleeping girl. He caressed her cheek to wake her up.

“Sica, babe, wakey, wakey!”, he said softly. Jessica stirred a bit, but her eyes still closed. Sooyoung her hair gently, and kissed her cheek. Jessica then slowly opened her eyes.

“Hey, sorry I fell asleep”, she said with a small smile. She then slowly got up and sat on the couch. Sooyoung got up from the floor, and sat beside her.

“Do you want to continue your sleep, or you want to eat lunch right now?”, he asked.

“Hmm.. I want to eat right now. I’m hungry”, she replied with a pout. Sooyoung just smiled while looking at her.

“Alright, let’s eat”, he said as he got up from the couch, and pulled her hands to stand up. Sooyoung lead her to the kitchen, and both of them sat on the stool. She looked into a plate filled with spaghetti carbonara that was already laid on the kitchen counter. She then took the fork and started to eat the spaghetti.

“Soo, it’s delicious!”, she said. Sooyoung just smiled and started to eat his spaghetti.

“Eat some more, okay?”, he said and patted her head gently. Both of them continue eating while chatting on random things.

After having their lunch, Jessica helped Sooyoung to clean up the kitchen counter and wash the dishes. After done with everything, both of them went to the living room and sat on the couch.

“Babe, on what time I should send you back to your office?”, Sooyoung asked. Jessica leaned against him and rested her head on his shoulder. Her hand playing with Sooyoung’s hand.

“I don’t have to go back to the office after this, baby. I just want to stay here with you for a while”, she replied as she smiled. Sooyoung was surprised.

“Babe, you don’t have to do this. I don’t want you to skip your work because of me”, he said. Jessica then cupped his face and stared into his eyes.

“You don’t have to worry, baby. I don’t have any appointment this afternoon. I just want to spent my time with you, that’s all”, she said as she gave a peck on his lips. She then yawned and rubbed her eyes, indicating that she’s sleepy.

“Omo, my baby is sleepy. Do you want to take a nap for a while?”, Sooyoung asked as he rubbed her back. Jessica just nodded her head. “You just go to my room and sleep, okay?”, he said. She then shook her head before continue to speak.

“I want to sleep here, on the couch, with you”, she mumbled. Sooyoung’s eyes got widened. He didn’t expect that Jessica will act ‘naughty’ today. (Author’s note: Oh, come on, Sooyoung. You want that too, right? LOL!).

“Hmm.. okay” he just complied. Thank god that he has a big comfy couch that can fit both of them on it. He then began to lie down on the couch, and he pulled Jessica’s waist to lie down beside him. Sooyoung hugged her waist, while Jessica cuddled against his chest.

“Sleep well, sweetheart”, Sooyoung said as he kissed her forehead.

“Sweet dreams, baby”, Jessica replied. Soon after that both of them fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

; )

 

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================

Hello chingus! Sorry for the late update. I'm a bit busy with my work this week. Sorry if this chapter is a bit boring since I'm lack on ideas. Anyway, have you guys watch SNSD Oh! Japanese version MV? It's awesome, isn't it?

Thank you so much for reading and subscribing my story. And, thank you for your comment as well. Really appreciate it. See you guys in the next chapter! :)

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.