Chapter 12

Love Will Find A Way

**Sorry, I just put the image randomly**

 

“Care to explain about it?”, Mrs. Jung asked. Jessica suddenly frozen. She still contemplating whether she should tell her mother or not about what had happened last night.

“Haishh.. just tell her Jessica!”, she thought. She let out a soft sigh before she started to speak.

“Mom, can we have a seat first? There’s something I need to tell you”, Jessica said.

“Okay. It’d better be a good one”, her mother said as both of them walked to the living hall and sat on the couch.

“Mom, I’m sorry that I lied to you. I just came back from visit a friend at the hospital”, she said.

“A friend? Which friend? What had happened to your friend?”, Mrs. Jung bombarded her with questions.

“Mom, one at a time, please!”, she sternly said.

“Okay, sorry!”, Mrs. Jung replied. “What happened to your friend actually?”, she asked again.

“Last night at the club, when I want to go to the toilet, there are two drunk men tried to harm me. As they tried to me, suddenly there’s a man came and helped me, but he got hit in the hand with the broken glass bottle by those scumbags, and he was badly injured while trying to protect me. I didn't get a chance to say thank you to him on last night. Later that I knew, he was admitted to the hospital because he had lost lots of blood, due to the injury. So, I decided to visit him at the hospital this morning. I’m sorry once again that I lied to you, mom. I just didn’t want to make everyone worry about me”, she explained.

“Thank god you’re safe, Jessie. So, how’s your friend’s condition right now?”, her mother asked.

“He’s stable now, but he need to stay for another two days before he could be discharged. I felt guilty because he had a son to take care of”, she mumbled sadly.

“Jinja? Omo, I should visit him, and I want to thank him for saving my daughter’s life. When are you going to visit him again?”, Mrs. Jung asked.

“I’m thinking to visit him on tomorrow afternoon, after lunch time. I’ll take half day leave on tomorrow, and I’ll pick you up from here”, Jessica replied.

“Okay, but, what about Donghae? Why didn’t you tell him on last night?”, her mother asked again.

“I’m still in shock with what had happened, mom. How can I explain to him? Don’t worry, I will call him and explain to him later”, Jessica said.

“Alright, if you say so. Just tell him the truth, okay?”, Mrs. Jung replied.

“I will, mom. By the way, where’s Krystal? I didn’t see her car since I came back”, Jessica asked.

“She went out with her friends to the mall”, Mrs. Jung said. “Have you had your lunch?”, she asked. Jessica just shook her head.

“Do you want to eat now? I can ask our maids to prepare lunch”, Mrs. Jung said.

“It’s okay, mom. I don’t feel like eating yet. I just wanna rest for a while”, Jessica replied.

“Okay, just go to your room and have a rest”, she said. Jessica then went upstairs, heading to her room.


At the shopping mall

“Krys, I’m starving. Let’s have our lunch here”, Sulli said as she grabbed her friend’s wrist and pulled her to enter the restaurant. Amber just followed them from behind. As soon as the three of them entered the restaurant, the waiter guided them to the vacant table.

“Hmm.. what are we going to have here?”, Sulli mumbled while looking at the menu. Krystal wasn’t in the mood to eat. Her mind was busy thinking about someone else. Amber who noticed Krystal has been spacing out since then, tried to talk to her.

“Krys, are you okay?”, he asked.

“Hmm.. yeah, I’m okay”, she said as she let out a small smile.

“Don’t you want to order something for lunch?”, he asked again.

“It’s okay, Amber. I’ll do it later”, she replied. Amber nodded as he let out a soft sigh.

“She’s still acting cold towards me. How am I supposed to do to win your heart, Krys?”

“Hmm.. I need to call someone. I’ll be right back”, Krystal said as she stood up from the chair and walked out of the restaurant.

“Krys, where are you going?”, Sulli asked.

“She wanna make a phone call”, Amber replied.

“Oh, okay”, Sulli said and continue scanning the menu.

Krystal tried to dial the number several times, but there’s no answer.

“Where are you?”, she mumbled. She tried to dial the number for the last time. Suddenly the call is answered.

“Yoboseyo?”, the voice greeted. Krystal was surprised upon hearing the voice.

“H-hello? May I know who’s this?”, she asked.

“Oh, I’m Aunty Im, babysitter for Sooyoung’s son, Danny. Who’s this?”, Aunty Im asked.

“I-I’m Krystal, Mr. Choi’s student”, she replied. “Can I ask something?”, she asked.

“I know dear, Mr. Choi Sooyoung is in the hospital right now. He got injured on last night”, Aunty Im informed as she knew what Krystal wanted to ask.

“Oh my god! Aunty, could you please tell me the room number? I wanted to visit him”, Krystal asked.

“Sure dear”, Aunty Im replied. After the phone conversation ended, Krystal quickly entered the restaurant and grabbed her bag.

“Krys, where are you going?”, Sulli asked.

“To the hospital. Mr. Choi had been admitted there last night”, she replied.

“Mwoh? What happened to him? Oh lord, I’m going with you!”, Sulli said as she immediately got up from the seat, and following Krystal from behind. Both of them walking out of the restaurant, leaving Amber in there dumbfoundedly.

“Hey, girls, wait for me!”, he shouted as he hurriedly got up from his seat.


The next day

As had been planned earlier, Jessica and Mrs. Jung went to visit Sooyoung at the hospital on the afternoon. Mrs. Jung had bought fruits and vitamin for him. As soon as they arrived at Sooyoung’s room, she was surprised to see her younger daughter, Krystal was in there too. Today is the second day she’s visiting Sooyoung.

“Krys, what are you doing here?”, Mrs. Jung asked.

“I’m visiting my teacher, mom”, Krystal replied.

“Oh, I’m sorry mom. I forgot to tell you that Sooyoung is Krystal’s teacher”, Jessica said.

“Oh, okay”, Mrs. Jung nodded.

“Hi Sooyoung, how are you doing today?”, Jessica asked as she walked towards the bed and put the fruits and vitamin basket on the side table.

“Getting better, Jessica”, he replied as he smiled.

“Sooyoung, this is my mom”, Jessica said as she introduced her mother to Sooyoung.

“Hello, Sooyoung!”, Mrs. Jung greeted.

“Hello ma’am, please have a sit”, Sooyoung said as he smiled. Mrs. Jung slowly walked towards the bed, and  sat on the chair next to him.

“Thank you for saving my daughter’s life, dear. You’re really a brave man”, Mrs. Jung smiled as she patted softly at Sooyoung’s shoulder.

“Don’t mention, ma’am. I just do what I’m supposed to do”, Sooyoung replied.

“Just call me Aunty, Sooyoung. No need to be formal”, Mrs. Jung said.

“Oh, okay, Aunty”, Sooyoung smiled. A few seconds later, the door swung opened.

“Daddyyyyy!”, Danny shouted excitedly as he ran towards the bed. YoonYul entered the room later. Yuri put the little boy’s bag pack at the side table.

“Hey, baby. Come here!”, Sooyoung said as he patted the bed. As usual, Danny tried to climb the bed, but he failed. They all laughed at his cute action. Krystal helped lifting the little boy, and put him on the bed beside Sooyoung. Danny leaned closer to his father and kissed his cheek.

“Aigoo.. so cute!”, Mrs. Jung said. “Is he your son?”, she asked.

“Yes, Aunty. This is Danny, my one and only son. Danny, say hello to halmeoni”, Sooyoung said.

“Heyyo Amioni!”, Danny said as he grinned, showing his white teeth.

“Hello Danny, nice to meet you!”, Mrs. Jung smiled as she caressed his chubby cheek.

“Hey, Soo”, Yuri greeted his friend as he and Yoona walked towards the bed.

“Hey, buddy. Hi Yoon. Ermm.. are  you guys coming with Danny?”, Sooyoung asked.

“Yup. Aunty Im called me this morning, and she told me that she couldn’t come to visit you today. She need to take care of her sick grandchildren. Danny keep on asking about you, so, she asked me to bring him along”, Yuri explained.

“Oh, I see. Thanks Yul. Yul, Yoon, this is Aunty Jung, Jessica and Krystal’s mother. Aunty Jung, this is Yuri and Yoona, my bosses and also my best friends”, Sooyoung introduced them to Mrs. Jung.

“Hello, nice to meet you Yuri, Yoona!”, Mrs. Jung greeted them.

“Hello Aunty, nice to meet you too!”, Yoona replied as both of them bowed to Mrs. Jung. Yuri felt that the room was a bit crowded, and he decided to go to the cafeteria as he wanted to give a space for the Jung’s family to visit Sooyoung.

“Soo, me and Yoon will be at the cafe downstairs. We wanna grab something to eat since we still not having our lunch yet”, Yuri lied as he secretly winked at his girlfriend. Yoona understand on his gesture, and nodded her head.


“Yeah, sure buddy”, Sooyoung replied. Both of them bowed to Mrs. Jung and slowly walked out of the room.

“Daddy.. Danny want mwik!”, Danny cutely said.

“Omo, daddy can’t make it for you baby..”, Sooyoung was about to continue his words when suddenly Krystal stopped him.

“It’s okay Mr. Choi, let me help you”, she smiled.

“Oh, thank you so much, Krys. Sorry for troubling you. Just poured the hot and cold water into the bottle until 10 ml, and put three scoops of the milk powder”, Sooyoung said.

“Okay. You’re welcome Mr. Choi”, Krystal replied as she walked to the side table and opened Danny’s bag pack. She took the milk powder container and the bottle, and carried it to the pantry.

“Danny, come here and sit with halmeoni”, Mrs. Jung said. Danny immediately hopped off from the bed and walked towards Mrs. Jung. She carried the little boy and put him to sit on her lap.

“Wow, you’re so heavy. How old are you, Danny?”, Mrs. Jung asked. Danny grinned as he showed his four fingers to her.  Sooyoung and Jessica looked at both of them and smiled. Soon after that, Krystal came as she finished making the little boy’s milk.

“Alright, here’s your milk Danny”, she said as she handed the bottle to the little boy.

“Thank you!”, he replied and immediately took the bottle and drink his milk. Mrs. Jung slowly his hair.

“I feel like I’m holding my own grandchildren”, Mrs. Jung said as she giggled. Both Krystal and Jessica giggled while looking at each other.

“You’ll get one soon from unnie, mom”, Krystal said as she glanced at her sister. Jessica’s face was blushing.

“Y-yah, what are you talking about?”, Jessica cried as she hit her little sister’s arm. Sooyoung just chuckled upon looking at the Jung sisters teasing with each other. He suddenly felt his throat dry up.

“Hmm.. Jessica, can you please pass me a glass of water?”, he shyly asked. Jessica immediately went to the side table and poured a glass of water.

“Here you go”, Jessica said as she handed the glass to Sooyoung.

“Thanks”, Sooyoung smiled as he took the glass and slowly drink it.

“Hmm.. your wife didn’t come to visit you today, Sooyoung?”, Mrs. Jung suddenly asked.

“COUGH! COUGH!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================

Hello chingus! Sorry for the late update. My laptop is currently broken, and I had used my office PC to type the update. Sorry again if the update a bit boring.

Thank you so much for reading and subscribing my story. Keep on commenting guys!

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.