Chapter 17

Love Will Find A Way

**Let's just image Jessica with Danny, okay? Hehe..**

 

 

“Jessica?”, both TaeNy said in unison.

“Tiff? Tae? What are you guys doing here?”, Jessica asked as she’s in shock too.

“We’re visiting Sooyoung. What are you doing here?”, Tiffany asked. She was curious when she saw Jessica was holding her pink luggage. “Jessie, what’s with that luggage? Are you going to stay here?”, she asked again.

“Hmm.. y-yeah”, Jessica replied shortly. But still, it doesn’t help both TaeNy to understand the situation clearly. As far as Tiffany knew, both of them were hating with each other. Sooyoung noticed on it, and he immediately sat on the couch.

“Sica, come and sit here”, Sooyoung said as he patted the couch, and gestured Jessica to sit next to him. Jessica complied, and walked towards Sooyoung to sit next to him.

“Tae, Tiff, I think I should explain to you guys first”, Sooyoung said as he took a deep breath, and let it go slowly before he continued, “Jessica is the girl that I’ve helped at the club last time”, she informed.

“Mwoh?”, both TaeNy said in unison.

“Yes, I’m the one who caused him to have the injury”, Jessica said as she lowered her head, and her eyes now looking at the floor.

“Don’t say like that, Sica. You didn’t ask that to happen. If I’m not the one who saved you on that time, I think other people might did the same as well”, Sooyoung said as he patted Jessica’s hand.

“Sooyoung is right, Jessie. Sometimes, things happen beyond our control”, Tiffany said before she continued, “But it still doesn’t explain, why are you here with the luggage?”. Jessica let out a soft sigh before she started to speak.

“I want to help Sooyoung, Tiff. I want to take care of him and Danny until he gets better. This is the least that I can do after what he has done for me”, Jessica replied. Both TaeNy nodded their head in agreement.

“But, what about your family and Donghae, Jessie? Did they know about this?”, Tiffany asked.

“Basically my parents knew about this, and they allowed me to proceed with what I’m going to do. As for Donghae, I still didn’t have a chance to tell him since he’s in Japan right now. I’ll tell him later”, Jessica replied.


“Hmm, alright, if you say so”, Tiffany said. She then glanced at her wristwatch. It’s already 3:00 p.m., and they need to go back to the university since both of them having a lecture on 4:00 p.m.

“Soo, we need to go back to the office. Me and Tae got another lecture in one hour time. Oh, before I forget, I’ve already informed Mrs. Lee about your absence. She have asked Seo and Yong to take turn on your schedule”, she said.

“Thanks so much, Tiff. I owe you guys big time”, Sooyoung replied with a smile.

“Haishh, don’t you ever say that again, Soo! We’re always be with you during your hard and good times. Don’t worry”, Taeyeon said as he patted his friend’s shoulder. Jessica was smiling listening to their conversation.

“Hmm.. seems like your little warrior here didn’t sleep well while you’re not around”, Tiffany giggled as she the sleeping little boy’s hair. Danny was fall asleep with the milk bottle still in his hand. Jessica stood up from the couch, and walked towards Tiffany.

“Let me tuck him to his bed”, Jessica said as she slowly lifted the little boy and carried him in her arms. She then walked to Danny’s bedroom. Tiffany was surprised with what her best friend was doing. She never see this side of Jessica. All this while, she just knew that her friend had a cold attitude towards other people.

She has changed! Wow.. a Choi Sooyoung effect!

Tiffany suddenly giggled to herself. Taeyeon looked at her weirdly.

“Are you okay, babe? What's so funny?”, Taeyeon asked, furrowed his brows.

“Huh? N-nothing! Y-yeah, I’m okay, baby. Let’s go!”, Tiffany stuttered, and smiled awkwardly to her fiance. She immediately got up from the couch, and pulled Taeyeon’s wrist.

“Yeah, let’s”, Taeyeon said as he got up from the couch. “Soo, we need to go back now. I’ll see you later, okay? Take care!”, Taeyeon said as he hugged his friend.

“Thanks for coming, Tae”, Sooyoung replied as he returned the hug. Tiffany then bid her goodbye to Sooyoung.

“Have a good rest, Soo. And, be nice to Jessie, okay?”, Tiffany smiled, and hugged him.

“Thanks for coming, Tiff. I will, don’t worry”, Sooyoung replied, and returned the hug. Jessica then went out of Danny’s room, and walked towards the living room.

“Hey, Jessie! We need to go back right now. I’ll see you later. Please treat them well, okay? Don’t do anything stupid!”, Tiffany whispered as she giving a hug to her best friend.

“Yah! Why are you saying like that? I’m not that as cold as you think, Tiff. Don’t worry about it”, Jessica slowly exclaimed. She playfully slapped Tiffany’s arm while returning the hug. Tiffany chuckled slowly. Sooyoung and Jessica walked them to the door after they bid each others a goodbye.

“Sica”, Sooyoung called her after he closed the door.

“Yes, Soo?”, Jessica replied as she turned her head to Sooyoung.

“Hmm.. you can use my room. I’ll sleep in Danny’s room”, Sooyoung said as he smiled. Sooyoung’s apartment have only two bedrooms. Each bedroom has its own bathroom.

“No, it’s okay, Soo. I’ll sleep at Danny’s room. Your hand is still not okay. I’m afraid Danny might accidentally hit your hand while sleeping”, she said.

“But, Sica..”, Sooyoung was about to continue his words when Jessica suddenly cut it off.

“Soo, please. Listen to me this time, okay? This is for your own good”, Jessica said softly. Sooyoung sighed before he continue to speak.

“Alright, you’re the boss this time. Go and have a rest”, he replied. Jessica smiled upon hearing his words, and immediately pulled her luggage to Danny’s room.


Later that night

“Oh god! What should I do? I didn’t know how to cook!”, she mumbled to herself while scratching her neck. She’s at the kitchen, staring at the kitchen counter. She never cook for her entire life, so, she was worried when thinking about on how to prepare a dinner for them.

“Sica, are you okay?”, Sooyoung asked while walking towards her. Danny was in the living room, watching cartoon on TV.

“I-I.. hmm.. Soo.. I’m s-sorry. I-I didn’t know h-how to cook”, Jessica nervously said. Sooyoung giggled while looking at her nervous face. Jessica glared at him and pouted.

“Don’t worry, Sica. I’ve already ordered pizza for dinner tonight”, he smiled.

“Soo, how are you going to have a fast recovery if you eat unhealthy food?”, she whined. Jessica is the person who really concerned about food and nutrition. She doesn’t really like to eat fast foods like pizza or burger.


“Come on, Sica! We’re not going to die if we eat pizza for one night!”, Sooyoung exclaimed as he chuckled. “You can eat yogurt or fruits if you want. It’s all in the fridge”, he continued.

“Fine, whatever!”, Jessica glared at him while walking towards the fridge.

“DING! DONG!”

“I’ll get that!”, Sooyoung said as he headed to the door. He immediately opened the door and the delivery man greeted him.

“Annyeong Sooyoung ssi! Here’s your order”, the delivery man said as he handed the pizza box to Sooyoung.

“Thanks. Wait, I need to put this first!”, Sooyoung replied as he took the pizza box and ran to the living room. He then ran back to the door and gave the money to the delivery man.

“Thank you Sooyoung ssi. Annyeong!”, the man bowed and walked away. Sooyoung immediately closed the door and heading back to the living room. He then sat on the couch next to his little warrior.

“Alright, baby. Let’s eat!”, Sooyoung said while opening the pizza box.

“Eattttt!”, Danny screamed happily. He immediately got down from the couch and jumped up and down. Jessica then came from the kitchen with a tray containing her yogurt, fruits, plates, cutleries, and a jug of water with mugs. She sat next to Sooyoung.

“Say aaahh!”, Sooyoung said while carrying a slice of pizza to the little boy’s mouth.

“Aaaahhh”, Danny opened his mouth widely and eat the pizza happily. Jessica giggled as she felt amused with their action. Danny saw Jessica was giggling, and he pointed his finger to Jessica, wanting Sooyoung to feed Jessica as well. She was a bit surprised.

“Sica, say aaahhhh!”, Sooyoung then carried the pizza slice to Jessica’s mouth. Jessica was hesitant at first, but since Danny insisted her to eat the pizza, she the finally bite the edge of the pizza. Danny clapped his hands happily.

“You have so much fun tonight, eh?”, Jessica said while carrying the little boy to sit on her lap.

“Yesh! Fun!”, Danny said excitedly. Jessica and Sooyoung laughed on his cute action. The three of them continued to eat their food while watching the cartoon channel.

After finished eating, Jessica brought the tray to the kitchen and washed the dishes. Sooyoung was making a milk for his little warrior. He glanced at Jessica and started to speak.

“Sica, I think I want to do groceries shopping on tomorrow. You want to tag along?”, he said. Jessica stopped on what she was doing and turned to look at Sooyoung.

“Yeah, sure. After all, you need me to carry the shopping bags, right?”, she chuckled.

“Yeah, right”, he smiled. After finished making milk, he then walked towards the living room. Danny has already lie down on the couch. Sooyoung slowly sat on the couch and handed the milk bottle to the little boy.

“Here’s your milk, baby”, he said. Danny weakly grabbed the bottle and immediately drink his milk. He was sleepy on that time. A few minutes later, he slowly fell asleep.

“Soo, do you want me to carry him to his bed?”, Jessica suddenly asked. Sooyoung was startled with her sudden appearance.

“Yeah, sure. Thanks, Sica”, he replied, and slowly took the bottle from Danny’s hand. Jessica then slowly put her one hand under the little boy’s body, and slowly lifted him to carry him in her arms. Sooyoung walked at the front to open the bedroom’s door. Jessica then slowly laid the little boy on the bed, and put the covers on him.

“Alright, I need to go to my room. You should have a rest, Sica. Thank you for helping me today”, Sooyoung said.

“It’s okay, Soo. Yeah, I need to shower first, and then hit the bed. Good night, Soo!”, Jessica replied with a smile.

“Good night, Sica. Sleep well!”, Sooyoung said while walking out of the room. Jessica then slowly closed the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

===================================================================================================

Hello chingus! I'm so sorry for the late update. I was still busy with the Eid celebration with the guests and relatives keep on coming to my house non-stop. It's really tiring! Anyways, hope you guys like the update. Sorry if it's a bit boring.

Thank you for reading and subscribing my story. And, thank you for your comments as well. Keep on commenting, guys! I really appreciate it. So, see you guys in the next chapter!

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.