Chapter 10

Love Will Find A Way

At the hospital

The YoonYul couple arrived at the hospital 30 minutes later, and they immediately heading to the floor where Sooyoung’s room was located. As soon as they reached the right floor, they immediately dashed towards the room.

“Soo!”, Yuri frantically called his name as soon as he saw his best friend was lying on the bed with several tubes mounted on his body. All of their friends were inside the room.

“Shhh.. he’s still sleeping”, Yonghwa said slowly.

“What did the doctor said?”, Yoona asked.

“He lost lots of blood, but he’s fine. He need to stay here for another two days before he could go back home”, Yonghwa replied.

“Oh, Soo! What have you done to yourself?”, Yuri said as he facepalmed himself.

“Don’t worry Yul, he will be fine”, Yoona said as he slowly rubbed his boyfriend’s back.

“Babe, we need to inform Soo’s babysitter. I’m afraid Danny might be looking for his daddy since he need to stay here for another two days”, Yuri suggested.

“Yeah, you’re right. We can call her early this morning”, Yoona replied.

“Guys, I think you should go home now. You guys need your rest. Me and Yoon will stay here”, Yuri said.

“It’s okay Yul oppa. We can stay here until Soo oppa awake”, Seohyun said.

“I insist, guys. Just go home and take a rest. You guys can come later”, Yuri firmly said. All of them knew that their boss could sometimes become a very strict person. They just complied.

“Alright, we’ll see you guys later”, Yonghwa said as he gestured the others to move out from the room.

“Baby, are you okay? You look a bit tense”, Yoona asked as he looked at him worriedly. Yuri let out a soft sigh before he started to speak.

“I’m actually feel sorry with Soo and Danny. They didn't have family members to look after them. I knew Siwon oppa insisted him to come back to his mansion, but I knew Soo very well, and I understand his feeling”, he said.

“Yeah. I really admire his effort in raising Danny by himself. Danny really loves him. Sometimes I wish Soo could get married as soon as possible. At least, he had someone who can look after both of them”, Yoona replied.

“How can he could get married this soon, babe? He never date any girls for the past four years”, Yuri said as he shook his head.

“Hey, I feel offended on that!”, suddenly a weak voice interrupted their conversation.

“Omo! Soo!”


The next morning at Jung’s mansion

Jessica woke up early this morning since she really couldn’t sleep well last night. Her mind still occupied with Sooyoung. She didn’t get a chance to thank him for saving her on that night. She worried about his being. She wanted to see him, but she didn’t have any information about his phone number, or the place he stayed. Suddenly she remembered, she used to stop by at the convenient store where she saw Sooyoung for the first time. She quickly got up from her bed, and dashed to the bathroom to get shower.

After getting dressed, she took Sooyoung’s jacket, her bag and car keys, and immediately went out of her room.

“Jessie, where are you going?”, Mrs. Jung asked as she saw her daughter hurriedly down the stairs and headed to the door.

“Morning, mom. I'm going out with Donghae. I’d promised him to have our breakfast together at the outside this morning”, she lied as she didn’t want her mother to interrogate her more on her whereabouts.

“Oh, okay. Send my regards to him. And, drive carefully”, Mrs. Jung said.

“Thanks mom”, Jessica replied as she kissed her mother’s cheek before he went out of the mansion.

“I’m sorry that I’ve lied to you, mom”, she mumbled as she immediately started the car’s engine.


Back to Sooyoung and YoonYul at the hospital

“Omo, Soo!”, both YoonYul shouted in unison as they’re in shocked state.

“Woo.. woo.. could you please slow down your voice, guys! Instead of losing my blood, I might losing my hearing as well”, Sooyoung mumbled annoyingly.

“You can still joke at this time, huh? You didn’t know how worried we are!”, Yuri said. Sooyoung just giggled.

“I’m sorry, guys. I didn't plan this to happen. I just tried to save a girl from being , that’s all. Who knows, I got this as a reward”, he chuckled.

“You and your lame joke, Soo. You could have been killed if you’re not be careful, you know!”, Yoona sternly said.

“I know, I know. I’m sorry”, he apologized. “Hey, guys. I’m worried about Danny. Could you please call Aunty Im? Please tell her that I need her to take care of my son for a while. I didn’t know for how long I need to stay here before they could discharge me”, Sooyoung said.

“You need to stay here for another two days. Doctor said that you need to have this blood transfusion since you’ve lost lots of blood. Don’t worry, I will call Aunty Im later”, Yuri replied.

“Thanks buddy. I need to inform my dean about my absence as well since I have a lecture tomorrow”, Sooyoung said.

“I will call Tiff to inform about it, Soo. You don’t have to worry”, Yoona smiled.

“Thanks guys. Sorry for troubling you guys”, Sooyoung thanked them.

“Hey, don’t say like that. You’re like a family to us, Soo. We should take care of you”, Yuri said as he slowly patted Sooyoung’s hand. Sooyoung weakly smiled.

“Soo, will you excuse us for a while? We need to make few phone calls for you. We’ll be back in a few minutes, okay?”, Yoona said.

“Okay, thanks guys”, Sooyoung said as he watched his two friends slowly walked out of the room.


Meanwhile, with Jessica

Jessica already arrived in front of the convenient store. She stopped the car’s engine, and immediately went out of it. She walked to the door, and as soon as she went inside, Mr. Lee greeted her.

“Hwangyong hamnida! Can I help you, Miss?”, he greeted.

“Err.. hmm.. ahjussi, can I ask you something?”, she asked.

“Yes, sure Miss. What is it?”, he replied.

“Hmm.. d-do you know a man named Choi Sooyoung?”, she asked again.

“Sooyoung? Yes, I knew him. He’s my regular customer here. Why are you asking about him, Miss?”, Mr. Lee asked.

“Hmm.. I-I need to return his jacket, he left it at the club on last night”, she lied.

“Oh, if that so, he stayed at that apartment. You can ask the security guard on which floor he stayed at the main entrance of the building”, Mr. Lee informed as he pointed at the dark blue building out there.

“Thank you so much, ahjussi”, Jessica bowed and immediately walked out of the store.


At Sooyoung’s apartment building

“Excuse me, I’m Choi Sooyoung’s friend. Can I know, on which floor Sooyoung's apartment is located?”, Jessica asked the security guard. The security guard took a piece of paper and wrote something on it.

“Here’s the floor and apartment’s door number, Miss”, the security guard said as he handed the paper to Jessica.

“Thank you”, Jessica bowed and immediately heading to the elevator.

As soon as the elevator stopped at the right floor, she immediately dashed out and started looking for Sooyoung’s apartment.

“2675, 2675”, she mumbled the number while looking from door to door. She suddenly stopped when she reached at the right door, but she suddenly frowned when she found out an old lady standing at the front of the apartment while carrying a little boy in her arms. She immediately approached her.

“Excuse me, ahjumma? Are you looking for Sooyoung?”, she asked.

“Yes, I’ve pressed the doorbell many times, but he still didn’t come out yet. I didn’t know what had happened to him”, she replied.

“Really? Hmm.. where would he be?”, Jessica mumbled.

“May I know who are you, Miss?”, Aunty Im asked.

“Oh, I-I’m his friend. I want to return his jacket that he left at the club on last night”, Jessica once again lied. Suddenly she heard a phone rings.

“I see. Oh, wait a second”, Aunty Im immediately took out her phone from her shirt’s pocket and looked at the screen before she answered the call.

“Yoboseyo?”, she answered.

“Is that Aunty Im?”, the voice asked.

“Yes, I’m Aunty Im. Who’s this?”, she asked the caller back.

“Oh, I’m Yuri, Sooyoung’s friend”, Yuri said.

“Yes, Yuri ssi, how can I help you?”, Aunty Im asked.

“Aunty, Sooyoung is in the hospital right now. He got injured on last night, and he need to stay here for another two days”, Yuri informed.

“Mwoh? Sooyoung is in the hospital?”, Aunty Im shockingly said. Jessica was in shocked too.

“Yes, aunty. Could you please take care of Danny for a while until Sooyoung got discharged from the hospital?”, Yuri asked. Jessica tapped on Aunty Im’s shoulder as she wanna asked about something.

“Yuri ssi, could you please hold on for a second?”, she asked.

“Okay”, he replied.

“What is it, Miss?”, Aunty Im asked Jessica.

“Could you please ask the caller about Sooyoung’s room?”, Jessica asked. Aunty Im nodded her head.

“Yuri ssi, can you text Sooyoung’s room number to me? I want to bring Danny to visit him”, Aunty Im asked.

“Yes, sure aunty. I need to hung up now. I’ll see you later”, Yuri said as he ended the conversation.

“Alright, Yuri ssi. Thank you for calling me”, Aunty Im replied as she ended the call.

“Aunty Im, let’s go the hospital. I want to visit Sooyoung as well”, Jessica said.

“I’m sorry I still don’t know your name, Miss.. “, she asked.

“I’m Jessica, aunty”, she smiled.

“Oh, Miss Jessica. Yeah, let’s go”, Aunty Im said as she, Danny and Jessica immediately leaving the apartment.

“Sooyoung, please be okay!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

===================================================================================================

Hello chingus! Here's another update for today. Hope you guys like it. Have a nice weekend! ^^

Thank you for reading and subscribing my story, and thank you for your comment as well. Keep on commenting, guys! I really appreciate it.

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.