Chapter 63

Love Will Find A Way

 

**Little Danny. He's so cute, isn't he?**

 

 

 

Later on afternoon, at The Choi’s Hotel (just named it randomly)

Sooyoung, Jessica and Danny arrived earlier than others at the hotel since he need to check the room reservations that he had made earlier. The three of them entered the hotel lobby as soon as they arrived. Sooyoung parked his car at the special parking space.

“Babe, I need to check the booking at the registration counter. You and Danny go and sit over there first, okay?”, Sooyoung said as he pointed at the lobby waiting area.

“Arasso. Come, baby. Let’s go and sit over there”, Jessica said to Danny as she held the little boy’s hand and led him there. Sooyoung then walked towards the registration counter.

“Annyeong. I’m Choi Sooyoung. I’ve made a reservation for 4 rooms earlier”, Sooyoung said to the receptionist.

“Oh, Mr. Choi. It’s nice meeting you. Yes, Mrs. Choi has already told us about your reservation. Let me check the room numbers first”, the receptionist smiled widely while checking on the computer.

“Sooyoung!”, a voice called him. Sooyoung immediately turned to where the voice came from. He smiled widely while looking at the person.

“Annyeong, Mrs. Choi!”, Sooyoung bowed to her before he hugged the lady. She returned the hug while patting on Sooyoung’s back.

“Annyeong my handsome nephew! How are you, dear? It’s been quite a long time I didn’t see you since.. you know..”, Mrs. Choi said as her voice started to crack.

“Yeah, I know. I’m so sorry for not visiting you often, aunty. I’ve been busy with my working life and Danny”, Sooyoung said as he let out a small smile.


Meanwhile, with Jessica and Danny

Jessica sat on the couch with Danny sat next to her. Danny was busy playing with his car toys. Her eyes never left watching her Sooyoungie talking to the receptionist at the counter. Well, the receptionist is quite pretty, so, that’s why she got jealous.

“That , why is she smiling cheekily to my Sooyoungie?”, she mumbled as she gritted her teeth. Oh, yeah. HellSica mode is on! LOL!

“Mommy?”, Danny called her. Jessica turned at Danny.

“Yes, sweetheart?”, Jessica replied while gently the little boy’s hair.

“Whew’s daddy?”, Danny asked about his Daddy.

“Daddy is over there, sweetie. He need to check.. now who the hell is that old ? How dare she hugged my fiance?”, Jessica mumbled angrily, instead of answering Danny. LOL!


Back to Sooyoung and Mrs. Choi

“It’s okay, sweetie. I’m sorry for not able to see you often. You know, I was so busy managing this hotel since your dad handed it over to me. He’s such a meanie!”, Mrs. Choi playfully pouted. Sooyoung just chuckled on her action.

“I’m so sorry if it’s troubling you much, aunty. You know my dad, right? He never stopped himself from expanding his business. He liked to try something new when he was alive”, Sooyoung said.

“Haishh.. gwenchana, dear. He’s my beloved big brother, of course I’ll help him no matter what”, Mrs. Choi said. “So, where’s my adorable grandchild, huh? I missed him”, she said while her eyes wandering around the lobby area.

“Oh, he’s over there, with my fiancee. Come, let me introduce you to her”, Sooyoung replied as he led Mrs. Choi to the lobby waiting area. Jessica watched them walking towards the waiting area with her arms and legs crossed.

“Daddyyyy!”, Danny suddenly exclaimed excitedly as soon as he saw Sooyoung was walking towards the waiting area. He immediately climbed down from the couch, and ran towards his daddy. He hugged Sooyoung’s leg. Mrs. Choi smiled while looking at both of them.

“Aigoo, my baby”, Sooyoung said as he lifted the little boy and carried him in his arms. “Danny, say hello to halmeoni”, Sooyoung said.

“Halmeoni?”, Jessica mumbled to herself.

“Annyong amoni!”, he cutely greeted Mrs. Choi.

“Aww.. so cute! Annyeong, little one”, Mrs. Choi said as he pinched softly on Danny’s cheek. Danny immediately buried his face on Sooyoung’s chest. “Oh, he’s a shy person, eh?”, Mrs. Choi said as she teased the little boy.

“Yeah, he can be cheeky sometimes”, Sooyoung replied as he chuckled.

“Cheeky just like you when you was a little”, Mrs. Choi laughed. They then walked towards Jessica.

“Aunty, let me introduce you, this is my fiancee, Jessica Jung”, Sooyoung said to Mrs. Choi.

“Aunty?”, she thought. She immediately stood up from the couch.

“Babe, this is Mrs. Choi Ji Woo, my aunt, and also my late father’s younger sister”, Sooyoung said to Jessica. (Author’s note: Choi Ji Woo and Choi Sooyoung are not related in real life, it happened only in this fanfic! Hehe..)

“Hi, Jessica! It’s nice to meet you”, Mrs. Choi said as she gave a hug to Jessica.

“Nice to meet you too, Mrs. Choi”, Jessica replied and returned the hug.

“Just call me aunty, dear”, Mrs. Choi said as she released the hug.

“A-aunty”, Jessica shyly said. Mrs. Choi chuckled while looking at the shy girl.

“Babe, my aunty here is the owner of the hotel. Sorry, I didn’t tell you earlier since we didn’t plan to come here”, Sooyoung said.

“She’s beautiful, dear”, Mrs. Choi said as she nudged Sooyoung with her elbow.

“Yeah, I know. And, I’m glad that she’s mine”, Sooyoung said while glancing at his fiancee. Jessica was blushing madly.

“Mommyyy..”, Danny said as he held out his hands, wanting to go to Jessica.

“Come here, baby”, Jessica said as she took Danny from Sooyoung’s arm.

“Mommy?”, Mrs. Choi said while looking at Sooyoung.

“Oh, he called Jessica by that ever since we’re living together”, Sooyoung replied with a smile.

“Aww.. that’s very sweet both of you. Like a happy family. At least you guys made him happy”, Mrs. Choi said smilingly. Suddenly Jessica’s phone rings.

“Baby, can you please take my phone from the handbag? Thanks”, Jessica said to Sooyoung. Sooyoung immediately took Jessica’s handbag that was on the couch, and he opened it to search the phone. He took the phone and handed it to Jessica.

“I’m sorry, aunty. I need to answer this call”, Jessica excused herself. She carried Danny to sit on the couch with her. “Hello?”, she said without looking at the phone screen.

“Unnie, we’re already here. Where are you?”, Krystal asked.

“Oh, we’re at the lobby waiting area. Just come over here”, Jessica replied.

“Arasso. Will be there in a minute, bye”, Krystal said as she ended the call.

“Who’s that?”, Sooyoung asked.

“It’s Krystal. She said they already arrived here”, Jessica replied.

“Oh, okay. I need to go back to the reception counter to take the room keys”, Sooyoung said.

“I guess I need to go back to my office too. It’s nice to meet you again, Jessica. So, I’ll see you at the dinner tonight, okay? I’ll drag your uncle Sang Hyun to have a dinner with us tonight”, she said to Sooyoung and Jessica. (Author’s note: Yoon Sang Hyun, Choi Ji Woo’s co-actor in "Can't Live With Losing" drama).

“Okay. We’ll see you tonight, aunty. Thanks for everything”, he said as he hugged Mrs. Choi.

“Don’t mention, dear. Alright, I need to go now. Bye, guys. Bye, Danny”, she said as she waved at them before leaving the waiting area.

“Bye bye, amoni!”, the little boy said while waving his hand at Mrs. Choi.

“Baby, stay here. I’ll go get the keys”, Jessica said to Sooyoung.

“No, it’s okay, babe. I’ll go..”, Sooyoung was about to continue her words.

“No, no, no. I’ll go there. Otherwise that will be happy to see you again”, Jessica said with a straight face. Sooyoung was surprised and dumbfounded with her words.

“M-mwoh? You mean, that receptionist?”, he asked in disbelief. Jessica didn’t answer his question as she kept her straight face. “Oh, god!”, he said as he facepalmed himself. “Are you jealous with her talking to me?”, he asked as he gently poked on Jessica’s cheek and giggled.

“Yah, don’t touch me!”, Jessica groaned. Danny was already in his own world as he continued playing with his car toys, ignoring on his parents spats.

“Babe, she’s got nothing to do with me. I love only you, not her”, Sooyoung said softly while trying to grab Jessica’s wrist. Jessica just ignored him, still crossing her arms.

“Babe, I love you”, Sooyoung said and gave a peck on her cheek, with hope that he can soften her heart. Jessica just stood still, ignoring him. Sooyoung let out a soft sigh. “Arasso, I’ll wait here with our little champ. You can go there and take the keys, okay?”, he said as he finally gave in.

“Okay!”, Jessica replied smilingly, and quickly walked towards the reception counter. Sooyoung just shook his head and chuckled while looking at his jealous fiancee.

“Unieee”, Krystal called her sister as soon as she saw Jessica approaching the reception counter.

“Hey, baby! Where’s mom and dad?”, Jessica asked her baby sister.

“I saw they’re talking to this one lady near the elevator. Seems like they knew her well”, Krystal replied while pointing at the elevator which not far from the reception counter. Jessica smiled while looking at them. Krystal looked at her sister weirdly. “Why are you smiling, unnie? Did you know her too?”, she asked.

“That’s Sooyoung’s aunt. She’s the owner of this hotel”, Jessica replied.

“Wow, Sooyoung oppa’s aunt? She looks young, unnie”, Krystal said.

“Yup, she’s the youngest sister of Sooyoung’s father. That’s why she looks young, though!”, Jessica replied teasingly. Krystal rolled her eyes annoyingly and stuck her tongue out at her sister. Jessica just giggled. She then headed back to the reception counter and took the room keys from the receptionist. She then read the name tag of the receptionist.

“Hmm.. Ms. Kim Dae Hee, right?”, she asked with a straight face.

“Yes, Miss”, the receptionist replied with a smile.

“Next time please don’t flirt around with your customers, especially on male customer, arasso?”, Jessica sternly said and immediately left the counter after she took the keys. Krystal laughed as she shook her head, looking at her sister.

“Huh?”, the receptionist was dumbfounded.

“Hey, girls”, Mrs. Jung said as she and her husband approached their daughters.

“Hey, mom. Where’s Nicole and Hyoyeon?”, Jessica asked.

“Oh, they need to go somewhere. They’ll come and check-in later”, Mrs. Jung replied. “Where’s Sooyoung and Danny?”, she asked as her eyes wandering around the area.

“They’re at the lobby waiting area. Come, let’s get them”, Jessica replied. “Dad, mom, I saw you guys talking with a lady just now. Did you guys know her?”, Jessica asked.

“Yeah, her husband is a friend of mine. And, I was surprised to know that she’s the owner of the hotel, and plus, she is Sooyoung’s aunt. What a small world, right?”, Mr. Jung said.

“Yup, and I just know about her from Sooyoung when we arrived here”, Jessica replied.

“He’s good in keeping his identity, eh?”, Mrs. Jung said while glancing at her elder daughter.

“Yeah, indeed”, she replied as she pouted. The rest of the Jungs laughed at her. They suddenly stopped laughing after earning a deadliest glare from Jessica. LOL!

 

 

 

** Heyyooo! ^^ **

 

 

 

 

===================================================================================================

Hello chingus! An update for today. Hope you guys like the chapter. Don't forget to comment, okay? Love you guys! <3

Sincerely,

Your humble author.