Chapter 54

Love Will Find A Way

 

**The Little Princess Park Minha from Star King with Mason Moon. Isn't she cute?**

 

 

 

“W-who are you?”, Jessica stammered. Her rage suddenly raised. “Haishh.. calm down, Jessica. Calm down. You trust him, don't you?”, she thought.

“Oh, I’m Hyorin, Sooyoung’s friend. Who’s there?”, Hyorin asked.

“I’m Jessica, soon-to-be Mrs. Choi Sooyoung”, she replied calmly.

“Oh, Jessica ssi, nice to know you. I’m sorry I have to answer your call. Sooyoung went to the toilet with Danny. He left his phone here”, Hyorin informed.

“Mommy, mommy, I want that”, Jessica heard a child’s voice at the back. “Mommy?”, Jessica mumbled slowly.

“Hold on, sweetie. Ermm.. Jessica ssi, I’m so sorry, I have to hang up the phone now. I’ll ask Sooyoung to call you back, okay?”, Hyorin said.

“Alright, tell him that I want him to call me back soonest possible”, Jessica replied, still with her calm voice.

“Sure, Jessica ssi. Goodbye!”, Hyorin said before she ended the call. Jessica then looked at the phone screen.

“Now, who the hell is Hyorin? Choi Sooyoung, you better explain good to me, or.. or else... urghhh!”, she grunted.


Back with Hyorin, Minha, Sooyoung and Danny at the restaurant

“Here’s your fries, princess”, Hyorin said as she placed the box with french fries on the table.

“Thank you, mommy!”, Minha thanked her mother. She stuffed the fries into .

“Eat slowly, okay”, she patted the little girl’s head.

“Okay mommy”, Minha replied. A few minutes later Sooyoung and Danny went back to their table.

“Hey, sorry for keep you waiting. Have you ordered?”, Sooyoung asked as he took his seat.

“Yup, that’s yours and Danny’s”, Hyorin said while pointing at the foods and drinks that were on the table.

“Oh, gomawo!”, Sooyoung thanked her. “Alright, baby. Eat properly, otay?”, he said to Danny.

“Otay”, Danny nodded and took some fries, and stuffed it into his mouth. Sooyoung then clapped his hands excitedly and immediately eat his food hungrily. Hyorin was amazed with Sooyoung’s eating behavior.

“Seriously, Sooyoung. You had never change”, Hyorin said as she giggled. Sooyoung just smiled while munching his food. He wiped his mouth with a tissue.

“Well, when it comes to food, I never care about anything else.. heheh..”, he chuckled. He then stuffed his mouth with the food again, and both of his cheeks looks puffy which later earned a giggle from his little champion.

“Daddy punny!”, Danny said while pointing at Sooyoung’s puffy cheeks. Hyorin and Minha laughed. Sooyoung smiled sheepishly. Hyorin looked at him and shook her head.

“Aigoo. You eat like a small kid, Soo. Here, let me help you”, Hyorin said as she took a tissue and leaned forward to wipe the smudge on Sooyoung’s mouth. Sooyoung was startled with her sudden action. Their faces were so close which makes him felt uncomfortable with the sudden closeness. “There, you look handsome now”, she said.

“Err.. t-thanks, Hyo”, Sooyoung thanked her.

“You’re welcome”, Hyorin smiled and continue to eat her food. “Hmm.. Soo..”, she said while munching her food.

“Yes?”, Sooyoung replied while looking at the latter.

“Your fiancee called just now. She wants you to call her back, soonest possible”, Hyorin said. “I’m sorry, I had to answer your phone call since you left your phone here”, she continued.

“Crap!”, he thought. Jessica must be freaked out when she found out about Hyorin. “It’s okay, Hyo. Ermm.. can you please take a look at Danny for a while? I need to return my fiancee’s call at outside”, Sooyoung asked.

“Sure, Soo. Go ahead, don’t worry, I’ll take care of him”, Hyorin assured him. Sooyoung smiled and got up from his chair. He then went to his little boy.

“Little champ, you stay here with Aunty Hyorin and Minha otay? Daddy wanna go outside for a while”, he said as he patted Danny’s head gently.

“Otay”, Danny nodded and continue eating his food. Sooyoung then walked out of the restaurant, and stood not far from the restaurant main entrance. He took his phone from the pants pocket, and quickly dialled Jessica’s phone number. A few seconds later Jessica answered the call.

“Choi Sooyoung, where are you now?”, Jessica asked sternly. Sooyoung gulped.

“I.. hmm.. I’m at Lotte World”, he replied nervously.

“I want you and Danny to come home right now. N.O.W., now!”, she said as she ended the call.

“Oh god, I’m dead!”, he said while facepalming himself. He dashed back inside the restaurant, and immediately headed back to his table.

“Baby, have you done eating your food?”, Sooyoung asked as he sat on his chair. Danny shook his head. “Haishh.. mommy want us to come home right now, baby. We need to stop eating, otay?”, Sooyoung said while scratching his head.

“Otay”, he replied with his mouth still munching his fries.

“Is everything okay, Soo?”, Hyorin asked while looking at him worriedly.

“Oh, it’s okay. It’s just that my fiancee want us to come home this instant. I guess she felt bored without us.. ehehehe..”, Sooyoung replied as he chuckled awkwardly.

“Oh, I see”, Hyorin giggled. “By the way, who’s ‘mommy’?”, she asked in curious.

“Oh, it’s Jessica. She wanted Danny to call her by that”, Sooyoung explained.

“Ah, I see. That’s very sweet of her. Danny must be happy to have her in his life, right?”, Hyorin said. Somehow she felt a slight jealous on Sooyoung and his new family.

“Yeah. Jessica treat him like her own son. I’m so glad that I met her. You know, it’s not easy for a girl nowadays to accept a man who had a kid to be raised just like me. She’s one of the kind”, Sooyoung smiled when he said about his fiancee. Suddenly he smacked his forehead.

“Soo, what’s wrong?”, Hyorin asked as she stopped eating.

“I’m so sorry, Hyo. I need to go back home right now. Little champ, let’s go”, Sooyoung replied while grabbing his bag pack. He took a tissue and bent down to wipe a smudge on his little boy’s mouth. “Alright, you’re clean now. Let’s go baby. Mommy wait for us at home”, He said. Danny stood up from the chair. Sooyoung grabbed Danny’s hand and he was about to walk away when suddenly Hyorin stopped him.

“Soo... wait!”, Hyorin called him. Sooyoung turned to his back and walked back to the latter.

“Oh! Sorry, Hyo. I forgot to give you this”, Sooyoung said as he immediately took several notes from his wallet, and handed it to Hyorin.

“Haishh.. gwenchana, Soo. I’ve already paid for the foods and drinks. You forgot to give me your phone number”, Hyorin said.

“Aigoo.. how can I forget about that. I’m so so sorry, Hyo. Give me your phone”, Sooyoung smacked his forehead and extended his hand to Hyorin. Hyorin giggled and gave his phone to the latter. Sooyoung quickly punched his phone number and handed the phone back to Hyorin.

“Thanks, Soo. It’s nice to meet you again”, Hyorin said.

“It’s nice to meet you again too, Hyo. I’m so sorry that I have to go now. Baby, say goodbye to Aunty Hyorin and Minha”, Sooyoung said to his little boy.

“Goodbye Auntyyy.. goodbye Minhaa..” Danny shouted and waved his hand excitedly.

“Goodbye Danny. Minha, say goodbye to Danny”, Hyorin said to her daughter.

“Goodbye Danny”, Minha shyly said and waved her hand at Danny. Hyorin and Minha watched both of them walked out of the restaurant.

“I’ll see you again, Sooyoung”, Hyorin mumbled.


Back with Jessica at SooSica apartment

“Where are they? It’s already one hour”, Jessica mumbled to herself as she was pacing back and forth while glancing at the wall clock. A few minutes later the door swung opened.

“Mommyyyy..”, Danny shouted happily while running towards Jessica. He hugged Jessica’s leg. Jessica squatted down and hugged the little boy while giving kisses on his both cheeks.

“I miss you baby. Do you miss mommy?”, Jessica asked.

“Uhmm.. Danny mish mommy too”, he said while nodding his head. Jessica smiled and patted the little boy’s head. She released the hug and stood up. She grabbed Danny’s hand while glancing at Sooyoung who was walking towards the couch. He put the bag pack on the couch. Jessica led Danny to sit on another couch. Danny took his toys that Sooyoung bought for him at the amusement park earlier and played with his new toys.

“Sorry we’re late, babe. Traffic jam”, Sooyoung said as he slumped himself on the couch, looking exhausted.

“Having fun so far?”, Jessica asked with a stern voice. Sooyoung turned to look at Jessica.

“Huh? Oh, you’re asking me?”, Sooyoung replied as he slowly sat up straight.

“No. I’m asking the coffee table here. Of course I’m asking you, though, who else?”, she said sarcastically while glaring at him. Sooyoung knew that voice tone. He knew Jessica must felt bothered with the phone call issue earlier.

“I’m sorry. I thought you’re asking Danny”, Sooyoung replied as he smiled.

“Care to explain to me who’s Hyorin?”, she asked with a straight voice. Sooyoung sighed and slowly stood up from the couch. He walked towards the couch where Jessica was sitting, and sat beside her. He took her hand and caressed it gently.

“He’s my college mate when I was studied in U.S. I bumped into her at the amusement park this morning. It’s been a long time since I didn’t meet her, after our graduation. She offered me and Danny to have our lunch together with her this afternoon”, Sooyoung explained. Jessica sighed and leaned her back on the couch. She just let her hand being caressed by Sooyoung.

“Is she married?”, Jessica asked. Sooyoung raised his brows as he was surprised with Jessica’s question.

“H-how did you know she’s married?”, Sooyoung asked her back in curious.

“She’s the one who answered your phone while you weren’t there. I heard a kid’s voice called her mommy”, she replied.

“Oh.. hmm.. yes, she’s already married. But, she’s in the process of filing her divorce, babe”, Sooyoung said. Jessica sat up straight while looking at Sooyoung.

“Mwoh? Why?”, she asked in surprise. She seemed interested to know more about Hyorin.

“She found her husband was cheating behind her with another woman”, Sooyoung replied.

“Poor her. So, what will happen to her after she filing the divorce?”, Jessica asked again.

“She will stay here in Seoul with her parents. She will try to find a job here while raising her daughter”, Sooyoung replied. Jessica suddenly felt sympathized with Hyorin. She suddenly have an idea.

“Ermm.. I’ll try to find a job for her. Maybe she can work at Choi Industries”, Jessica suggested.

“That’s very sweet of you, babe. Hmm.., I like your idea. I’ll inform her later. Thanks, babe”, Sooyoung smiled and put his arm around Jessica’s waist. He was about to lean forward to kiss Jessica’s cheek, but Jessica immediately stopped him from doing so. Danny as usual, ignored his surroundings as he was in his own world, continue playing with his toys

“Your son’s here, behave!”, she mumbled. Sooyoung just giggled and leaned his back on the couch.

“Babe, are we good now?”, Sooyoung asked while looking at the latter. Jessica glanced at him.

“I still mad at you, Choi Sooyoung”, she said while crossing her arms, pretended that she’s still mad. Sooyoung released his arm from Jessica’s waist, and sat up straight.

“Babe, I’ve already apologised from you on yesterday, right? Please, I miss you. I miss spending my time with you”, he begged while holding Jessica’s arm. Jessica let out a sighed before she started to speak.

“Arasso. But, if you try to lie on me once again, I’ll never forgive you, remember that!”, she sternly said.

“Arasso, I promise”, Sooyoung nodded his head vigorously. Jessica just giggled on his action.

“Hmm.. babe, c-can I sleep with you tonight?”, he asked. Jessica’s eyes widened while her hand immediately covered Sooyoung’s mouth.

“Yah! Your son is still here. Watch out your words!”, she muttered slowly. Sooyoung chuckled. Jessica released her hand that had covered Sooyoung’s mouth.

“Sorry, babe. So, it’s a yes?”, Sooyoung asked. Jessica just nodded her head.

“Yesss!”, Sooyoung exclaimed excitedly which earning a pinch from Jessica.

“Oww.. babeeee...”, he whined loudly. Jessica and Danny chuckled on him.

“Serves you right!”, she said.

 

 

 

 

: )

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

===================================================================================================

Hello chingus! An update for today. Sorry if it's late. Hope you guys like it. Don't forget to drop your comment as well. I'll try to reply your comment soonest possible. Have a nice day! :)

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.