Chapter 21

Love Will Find A Way

 

**If in the previous chapter Sooyoung fixed Jessica's hair, in this chapter Jessica did the same to Sooyoung. Obviously SooSica!**

 

 

The next morning, at the Jung’s office building

After returning from a one week leave, Jessica back to work at her office today, and started her working life as usual. The first thing in her schedule that she needs to do this morning is to attend a meeting with her client, together with Mr. Jung.

Jessica wasn’t really focused on the meeting as her mind has shifted to something else. She keep on staring at the window as she was in her own world.

Hmm.. I wonder what are they doing right now..

“Jessie.. Jessie. Hey, Jessie..”, Mr. Jung called her name few times. Their client was already out of the meeting room a few minutes ago.

“Y-yes daddy?”, Jessica immediately turned to his father.

“Are you really listen to what we have discussed earlier?”, Mr. Jung asked as he furrowed his brows.

“H-hmm.. y-yeah..”, she replied nervously. Mr. Jung let out a soft chuckle.

“Don’t lie, dear. I know you very well”, he smirked. Jessica was blushing, as she felt embarrassed with her father. Nicole who was sitting beside her since then giggled softly on her uncle’s words.

“I-I’m sorry, daddy. I-I’ll send you the report later”, she stammered.

“Alright, I need to go now. I have a lunch meeting with your Uncle Lee. I’ll see you guys later, okay?”, Mr. Jung said as he stood up from the chair.

“Okay, daddy. See you later”, Jessica said. She and Nicole immediately stood up from her chair and bowed to Mr. Jung. Mr. Jung slowly walked out of the meeting room, followed by Jessica and Nicole.

“God, that was embarrassing!”, Jessica exclaimed as soon as she entered her room. Nicole followed her from behind. She landed herself on the couch.

“Seriously, what’s has gotten into you, Jess? You seems lost during the meeting”, Nicole asked while walking towards the other couch, and sat on it. Jessica let out a soft sigh.

“I don’t know, Nic. So many things came through my mind at the moment”, she said as she put her arm on her forehead.

“Oh, yeah? Like what? Anyway, you still owe me your explanation”, Nicole said as she smirked.

“Explanation? Of what?”, Jessica asked as she immediately sat up straight.

“Haishh.. don’t tell me you forgot already? Last week, you and Sooyoung, at the mall”, Nicole replied.

“Oh, that one! Sorry, I totally forgot about it.. heheh..”, she said as she chuckled nervously.

“Yeah, right”, Nicole rolled her eyes. “So, tell me about it”, she said. Jessica started to tell her about the incident at the club until she decided to take care of Sooyoung and Danny.

“So, that’s the reason why you took a one week leave, just to take care of them, huh? That’s very nice of you Jess. I’ve been meaning to say this, but, this is the first time I saw you did a good deed, Jess. And, you looked happy when I saw you with Sooyoung and his son at the mall on that time. What was actually happened with you, Jess?”, Nicole asked as she could sense Jessica sudden change. Jessica let out a soft sigh before she started to speak.

“I don’t know, Nic. I guess spending time with them really change me a lot, huh? Sooyoung and Danny really have taught me a lot about life”, Jessica said as she smiled unconsciously. She didn’t know why, but whenever she remembered about the time they had spent together, it really made her feel happy, and made her miss them even more.

“Wow, I never knew Choi Sooyoung could make you feel like this. The power of Choi Sooyoung”, she said as she chuckled.

“Yahhh! Why are you saying like that?”, Jessica cried while hitting her cousin’s arm. Her face was blushing suddenly.

“Oh, my! Look at you, Jess. You’re already blushing”, Nicole giggled as she like to cousin.

“Oh god! Just shut up, Nic!”, she whined. Nicole still giggled while looking at her cousin.

“Alright, I need to continue my work, boss. Oh, before I forgot, Hyoyeon told me that he might not coming back to the office this afternoon. He had a lunch meeting with Mr. Kang, our supplier at the outside”, Nicole said as she stood up from the couch.

“Okay, noted”, Jessica replied as she got up from the couch and walked to her desk.

“Hmm.. Jess”, Nicole called her as she was walking towards the door.

“Yeah, what’s up?”, Jessica asked while looking at her cousin.

“Are you already falling in love with Soo?”, Nicole suddenly blurted out.

“Mwoh?”


At YoonYul’s Cafe, later that afternoon

“Hey, buddy, welcome back!”, Yuri said as soon as he saw Sooyoung entered the kitchen. He walked towards Sooyoung and hugged his best friend.

“Hey, Yul, thanks”, Sooyoung thanked him as he released the hug.

“How’s your hand, Soo?”, Yuri asked while looking at Sooyoung’s left hand. Sooyoung was wearing a polo shirt with a short sleeves.

“As good as new”, he grinned while patting his hand.

“Yeah, I bet your princess must have taken a good care of you, right?”, Yuri was in the mood to tease his friend.

“Y-yahhh! What are you talking about?”, Sooyoung cried. Yuri laughed his head off.

“Woahh.. what’s going on here? Are you guys having a fight or something? I can hear your loud voices from outside”, Yoona asked as soon as she entered the kitchen, carrying some plastic bags with her both hands. Yuri walked towards her, and helped her to carry the plastic bags and put them on the kitchen counter.

“Ask your boyfriend here”, Sooyoung sternly said while walking towards the store room to change his shirt.

“Baby, tell me, what have you done to him?”, Yoona asked as she grabbed his collar.

“I did nothing, babe. I just , that’s all”, he giggled.

“Meanie! What did you say to him?”, Yoona asked.

“I said, his princess must have taken a good care of him. That’s why his injured hand had a fast recovery”, he replied. Both of them giggled.

“You guys are !”, Sooyoung said as he came out from the store room. Both YoonYul giggled on his words.


Back with Nicole and Jessica

 

“Mwoh?”, Jessica was surprised.

“You heard me well, right? So, I don’t have to repeat it again”, Nicole smirked.

“What the hell are you talking about, Nic? You know that I’d already engaged, right?”, Jessica said with a straight face, trying to deny her cousin’s words.

“Oh, yeah? Then could you please explain to me about your doings in the meeting just now? It’s exactly like what you did when you’re in lovey dovey mood with Donghae before this”, Nicole sarcastically said.

“Hmm.. a-am I that obvious?”, she mumbled.

“Yes you are, Jessica”, Nicole said as she chuckled. “Okay, I’m out of here. Call me when you need me”, she said as she walking out of Jessica’s room.

Am I really have falling in in love with him?

“Hmm.. maybe she’s right. But, what about Donghae? Haishh..”, she mumbled to herself as she ruffled her hair.


Later at night, still at YoonYul’s cafe

It’s already 9.00 pm. Sooyoung was sitting on the stool near the kitchen counter, taking his short break since there’re not many customers on that time.

“Hmm.. should I, or shouldn’t I?”, Sooyoung mumbled to himself, still contemplating whether he wanted to text Jessica or not. “Just asking how she is, won't hurt, right?”, he mumbled again. He took his phone from his pants pocket, and started to type something on his phone.

To: Jessica Jung
Hi Sica, how are you doing?

He immediately pressed the send button, and the text was successfully sent to her. His heart was pounding while awaiting a reply from the latter. Ten minutes had passed, but he’s still not receive any reply from Jessica.


“I guess maybe she’s already sleeping”, he mumbled. He was about to get up from the stool when suddenly his phone’s beeping.

“BEEP! BEEP!”

From: Jessica Jung
Soo, I’m so sorry. I was in the bathroom just now.
I’m fine, Soo. How about you? :)

“Yess!”, he exclaimed excitedly. Yuri who just entered the kitchen looked at him weirdly.

“Are you okay, buddy?”,  he asked.

“I-I’m okay, buddy. Don’t worry.. heheh”, he replied as chuckled nervously. Yuri just shrugged his shoulder.

“That’s good to know. I think I wanna close the cafe early tonight since there’re not many customers coming. Can you please help Wooyoung to clean the tables outside?”, Yuri said.

“Sure, buddy”, Sooyoung replied with a smile.

“Baby, can you please come here and help me to lift this box into the upper shelf?”, Yoona shouted from the store room.

“Coming!”, Yuri shouted and he ran slightly to the store room.

“Phew, that was close!”, Sooyoung mumbled. He took out his phone and immediately reply the text.

To: Jessica Jung
I’m doing good. Sorry Sica, I need to continue my work. I’ll text you later, okay?
Good night Sica. Have a sweet dreams! :)

Sooyoung pressed the send button, and put back his phone into his pants pocket. A few minutes later his phone’s beeping again.

From: Jessica Jung
Okay, I’ll wait.
Good night, Soo. Please send my hugs and kisses to Danny, okay?
Oh, and for you too.. Have a sweet dreams! :)

“Kyahhh!”, he exclaimed excitedly. “Oh, god! What’s going on with me?”, he said as smiling like a mad person.

Jessica Jung, I think I’ve falling in love with you!

 

 

 

:)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

===================================================================================================

Hello chingus! An update for today. Hope you guys will like the chapter.

Thank you for your comment, guys. Really appreciate it!

I'll see you guys in the next chapter! ^^

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.