Chapter 13

Love Will Find A Way

**Homaiigawd..  I love this pic!**

 

 

“COUGH! COUGH!”, Sooyoung suddenly coughed.

“Omo, Sooyoung, are you okay?”, Jessica asked him worriedly. She took the glass from his hand, and patted his back.

“Ermm.. hmm.. I-I’m okay..”, he suddenly stuttered.

“Oh lord, how should I answer this?”

Krystal noticed on the situation, and she immediately interrupted.

“Ermm.. m-mom, I’m hungry. Can you accompany me for lunch at the cafe downstairs?”, she said as she tried to distract her mother from asking Sooyoung further.

“Mwoh? You’re still not having your lunch yet?”, Mrs. Jung asked.

“Y-yeah. I came here straight after class. I skipped my lunch time.. heheh”, she replied as she chuckled awkwardly.

“Hmm.. okay. Danny, do you want to follow halmeoni to the cafe?”, Mrs. Jung asked the little boy. Danny just nodded. “Sooyoung, do you mind if we take Danny to the cafe?”, Mrs. Jung asked.

“Is it okay for you, Aunty? I’m afraid he will make a fuss”, Sooyoung replied.

“It’s okay, Sooyoung. Danny is a good boy, right?”, Mrs. Jung said as she looked at the little boy who’s already finished drinking his milk.

“Yeshh.. Danny gooooood!”, he cutely answered. All of them laughed at him.

“Aigoo.. I don’t think that I can handle your cuteness, baby”, Mrs. Jung said as she pinched the little boy’s cheek softly. Danny grinned.

“Alright mom, let’s go”, Krystal said while waiting for her mother to get up from the chair.

“Let’s go, Danny”, Mrs. Jung said as she got up from her seat, and carried Danny in his arms. The three of them bid Sooyoung and Jessica goodbye before walked out of the room.

“Phew! That was close! I really didn't know what to answer”, Sooyoung mumbled slowly as he sighed. He then noticed that Jessica was staring at him. “I-I.. hmm.. I..”, he suddenly stuttered.

“Don’t worry Sooyoung, I knew about Danny already”, Jessica smiled.

“H-how did you know?”, he curiously asked as he furrowed his brows.

“Krystal had told me about what had happened to your family and Danny’s parents. I’m so sorry to hear that. It must really hard for you to tell him, right?”, Jessica said. Sooyoung slowly leaned his back at the head of the bed. He let out a soft sigh before he started to speak.

“Yeah, I need to tell him sooner or later, Jessica. It’s just that it’s not the right time to tell him right now since he’s still small. His age is still not in the right stage to understand the situation”, Sooyoung said.

“You’re right, Sooyoung. Just tell him whenever you’re ready, okay?”, Jessica said as she patted his hand. Sooyoung smiled and nodded his head slowly. Both of them fell silent for a while. Jessica felt the awkwardness between them, and she immediately stood up from the chair and walked to the side table.

“Hmm.. Sooyoung.. do you wanna eat fruits?”, she asked.

“Y-yeah, sure”, he replied as he smiled. Jessica then took the fruits from the basket and started to cut them into slices.

“Hmm.. Sooyoung, don’t worry about my mom. I’ve already texted her about your situation. I think she won’t ask about your wife anymore”, Jessica said as she giggled.

“Really? Thanks Jessica”, Sooyoung replied. “Ermm.. Jessica, c-can I call you Sica?”, he shyly asked. Jessica was caught by surprise at first, but then she smiled.

“Hmm... yeah, sure”, she replied while her hands busy cutting the fruits. She didn't know why, but she could feel the warmth of their relationship, although they have just know each other a few days ago, plus their first bickering at the cafe earlier..LOL!

“Ermm.. you can call me Soo if you want to”, Sooyoung mumbled slowly, but it’s loud enough for her to hear. Somehow, suddenly she felt her face heat as she was blushing.

“Hmm.. okay”, she smiled as she nodded her head.

“Jessica Jung, what has gotten into you?”

 


At the cafeteria

Yuri and Yoona still sitting at the cafeteria. Both of them having their late lunch while chatting.

“Babe, aren’t you feel weird?”, Yuri asked. Yoona looked at her boyfriend as she furrowed her brows.

“Weird? What’s weird?”, she asked while munching her food.

“The Jungs. They’re visiting Sooyoung today. I felt there must be something wrong with them”, Yuri replied as he tapped his chin. Yoona suddenly pinched his arm.

“Oww! What was that for?”, he cried.

“That’s for making fun of them”, she sternly said.

“I did not!”, he exclaimed. “I said I just feel weird, that’s all”, he said.

“I know what you mean, baby. I'm sorry!”, Yoona giggled while caressing the spot that she pinched on his arm.

"Meanie!", Yuri glared at her and pouted.

“I love you!”, Yoona said as she smiled and kissed on his cheek.  Yuri giggled. He then saw Mrs. Jung walked to the cafeteria with her younger daughter, Krystal, while both of them holding Danny’s hands.

“Speaking of the Jungs, here they come”, Yuri said to Yoona. She turned to her back and saw the three of them entered the cafeteria. Mrs. Jung then noticed them, and immediately walked towards their table.

“Hi Yuri, Yoona, can we join you guys?”, Mrs. Jung asked.

“Hi Aunty, Krystal. Yeah, sure, please have a seat”, Yuri said as he stood up and sat beside Yoona. Danny then walked to Yoona, and she carried him to sit on her lap. Mrs. Jung and Krystal sat on the chair, facing both couple.

“What do you wanna eat, little one?”, Yoona asked as she the little boy’s hair. Danny then pointed at the sandwich that was in Yoona’s plate. “Oh, you wanna eat this?”, Yoona asked him again. Danny nodded his head vigorously. “Alright, Uncle Yul will order it for you, okay?”, Yoona said as she winked to her boyfriend.


“It’s okay Yoona unnie, let me order it for him”, Krystal said as she got up from her seat.

“Thank you Krystal”, Yoona thanked her. Krystal nodded and smiled while walking towards the food counter to order the food.

“So, how long have you guys been friends with Sooyoung?”, Mrs. Jung asked.

“Oh, Sooyoung is my childhood friend. We went to the same school until Sooyoung further his studies in U.S. I met him back few years ago after he came back from U.S.. I asked him whether he interested to have a joint venture with my business, but his passion is more to music, so he decided to become music teacher at Seoul University. Instead of being my business partner, he prefer to work under me”, Yuri said. Mrs. Jung nodded her head.

“But, why is he working with you while he’s already have a job as a music teacher? I don’t get it”, Mrs. Jung curiously asked. Yuri looked at Yoona, and she slowly nodded her head, signaling him to tell Mrs. Jung about their friend. Yuri took a deep breath before he started to speak.

“That's the only way for him to distract himself from remembering on what had happened to his family, Aunty. I think by this time you already know about it, right?”, Yuri said.

“Yes. Jessica texted me about it after I accidentally asked Sooyoung about his wife”, she chuckled, and then continue talking. “We’ll, I thought he’s already married, and Danny is.. you know”, she paused as she unable continue her words since Danny is with them right now.

“Yeah, Sooyoung has decided to tell him whenever he’s ready”, Yuri said. Not long after, Krystal returned to their table with a tray of food and drinks that she had ordered earlier. They continued chatting on random things while eating.


Back with SooSica

“Here’s your fruits”, Jessica said as she laid the plate on Sooyoung’s lap.

“Thanks”, Sooyoung thanked her. He tried to eat the fruit with a fork, but it’s difficult for him to do so since he had to use his left hand. Jessica noticed of it, and she took the fork from Sooyoung’s hand. Their hands accidentally touched each other. Jessica immediately pulled her hand.

“Ermm.. l-let me help you”, she said. She took a slice of the fruits with the fork and carried it into Sooyoung’s mouth. Sooyoung obediently opened his mouth and slowly chewed the fruit.

“T-thanks Sica. You really don’t have to do this”, Sooyoung sheepishly said.

“It’s okay, Soo. This is the least that I can do to you after what you had done to me”, Jessica smiled. She took another slice and fed Sooyoung.

“If I know you will treat me like this, I am willing to be hurt hundreds of times because of you, Jessica!“

 

 

 

**Another SooSica moment.. enjoy! ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================

Hello chingus! I'm back! ^^ Sorry for the late update. As I'd mentioned earlier, my HD on my laptop has broken and had already been replaced with the new one. I just got it back today, but all the data has gone, couldn't be save.. T.T

Anyways, sorry again for the short update since I've lost the previous data, so I need to rewrite it again. Hope you guys enjoy reading it. Thank you so much for reading and subscribing my story, and don't forget to drop your comment as usual. I really appreciate it!

See you guys in the next chapter!

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.