Chapter 58

Love Will Find A Way

 

Jessica admiring Birthday girl . Happy Birthday Sooyoungie! (pic credit to: suyonssi)

 

 

 

 

At YoonYul’s cafe

“Annyeooong!”, Danny greeted happily as soon as he entered the cafe, followed by his daddy at the back.

“Annyeong.. hey, Danny boy! You’re here! Come in, guys”, YoonA greeted them back. She had just finished wearing an apron as she just opened the cafe. The time was 10.30 a.m.

“Hey, boss! Where’s the other boss?”, Sooyoung asked while his eyes wandering around the cafe.

“Oh, he’s in the kitchen, arranging some stocks in the fridge”, YoonA replied while putting down one of the chairs from the table, and she carried Danny to sit on her lap. “Hello, baby! How are you today?”, YoonA asked him while kissing his chubby cheek.

“Danny gooood!”, he replied excitedly while holding his car toys. YoonA chuckled on her cute action. He put his car toys on the table and played with it. YoonA smiled as she gently the little boy’s hair.

“Alright, little champ. You sit here with Aunty Yoon, otay? Daddy need to put our bags inside the locker first”, Sooyoung said as he patted the little boy’s head.

“Otay!”, he nodded and continued playing with his car toys. Sooyoung then headed to the store room.

“Where’s your mommy, sweetie?”, YoonA asked the little boy.

“Mommy work”, Danny replied as he continued playing with his car toys, as if he was in his own world. A few seconds later, Sooyoung came out from the store room, and walked towards the table where YoonA and Danny were sitting. He took the chair and put it next to YoonA’s.

“Daddyyyyy”, Danny exclaimed with a grin. He immediately got down from YoonA’s lap and went to Sooyoung. Sooyoung took him to sit on his lap.

“So, are you going to start working today?”, YoonA asked while looking at Sooyoung.

“Yup, but maybe not everyday. Jessica wants me to spend more time with this little champion, and with her as well”, Sooyoung chuckled. “Is it okay with you, boss?”, he asked. YoonA just shrugged her shoulder.

“I don’t have any problem with it. But you need to get the permission from my biz partner as well”,  YoonA replied as she giggled.

“Yah! Why should I do that? What’s the difference? Your permission, and his permission, isn’t it the same? ”, Sooyoung said annoyingly. YoonA laughed on his remarks.

“Still has a difference. He was the biggest shareholder, so, I considered him as a big boss”, she replied as she . Sooyoung snarled at her, which makes his little boy laughed.

“You think it’s funny, huh?”, Sooyoung said as he tickled Danny’s waist. Danny was laughing and kicking his feet excitedly. Yuri went out of the kitchen after he heard a noise that coming from the dining area.

“Hey, buddy! Oh, Danny boy is here too!”, Yuri said as he walked towards the table. He then took a chair and put it next to his girlfriend’s. He wrapped his arm around YoonA’s shoulder.

“Hey, Yul. Baby, say hello to Uncle Yul”, Sooyoung said to his little boy.

“Hello, Uncle Yul!”, he grinned.

“Hello, Danny boy! Come here!”, Yuri said as he waved his hand at the little boy, calling Danny to sit on his lap. Danny immediately got down from Sooyoung’s lap and walked towards Yuri. Yuri took the little boy and put him to sit on his lap. “Aigoo.. you’re so heavy now, little champ”, Yuri as he playfully bouncing the little boy that was on his lap. Danny laughed excitedly as he had fun playing with Yuri.

“So, how’s your life?”, Yuri asked while looking at his friend.

“So far so good. Life’s good. Of course, sometimes it has ups and downs, but, we managed to get through it”, Sooyoung replied as he smiled.

“Good to know that, buddy. Oh! before I forget, I just want to inform you that me and my beautiful doe eyed angel here have just got engaged yesterday”, Yuri said smilingly while looking at YoonA.

“Yeah, after I forced him to propose me”, YoonA said while giving an icy stare at Yuri. Yuri just chuckled.

“Oh, congratulations, buddy!”, Sooyoung quickly got up from his chair and held out his hand to shake hands with Yuri.

“Ah, thanks, buddy!”, Yuri smiled widely.

“You’re welcome. It’s good for both of you, though. You guys have been together for so many years.. hmm.. 5 years, right? I think it’s about the time you guys should tie the knot”, Sooyoung said.

“Yeah, you’re right, buddy. I can’t wait to get married, and to have kids, just like this cute little champion here, right, Danny boy?”, Yuri said while caressing the little boy’s back hair who was busy playing with his car toys. YoonA smiled after hearing his words.

“Wrightttt!”, he exclaimed with a grin while raising up his hand. The three adults laughed looking at his cute action.

“Alright, little champ, Uncle Yul need to go back to work. You stay here with your daddy, okay?”, Yuri said as he kissed Danny’s cheek and put the little boy to sit on another chair before he got up from his chair.

“Otay!”, Danny nodded his head, and continued to play with his toys. Yoona ruffled the little boys hair before she got up from the chair.

“I need to go back to the kitchen too. Soo, can you please put down all the chairs here?”, Yoona asked.

“Yeah, sure boss!”, Sooyoung replied while continue doing his work as wished by his boss.


Later on that afternoon, at a restaurant

“Thank you for coming, Mr. Choi”, Mr. Son, the General Manager from Global Ventures greeted Siwon as soon as he entered the VIP dining room of the restaurant.

“You’re welcome, Mr. Son. Oh, by the way, I’d like to introduce you to my new staff here. This is Miss Hyorin. She’s our Assistant Marketing Manager”, Siwon introduced Hyorin to Mr. Son.

“Hello, Miss Hyorin. It’s nice to meet you”, Mr. Son held out his hand to shake hands with Hyorin.

“Nice to meet you too, Mr. Son”, Hyorin said while shaking hands with Mr. Son.

“Please have a seat. Mr. Lee went to the gents room for a while. He will be here in a minute”, Mr. Son said. Both Siwon and Hyorin nodded their heads and immediately took their respective seats. A few seconds later, the door swung opened, and the most awaited person entered the dining room. Mr. Son and their guests immediately stood up from their respective chairs.

“Annyeong, Mr. Choi. I’m sorry to keep you waiting”, Donghae said as he bowed to him. Siwon, Hyorin and Mr. Son bowed back to Donghae.

“It’s okay, Mr. Lee. We’re just arrived here”, Siwon replied with a smile.

“Please have a seat, guys”, Donghae said as he immediately took his seat. His eyes suddenly glued to Hyorin.

“Well, well, well.. who’s this y goddess, huh?”, he thought. Hyorin noticed on his stare and she immediately smiled at him. Donghae felt a sudden heat on his face.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Mr. Lee. I forgot to introduce you to my new staff here. This is Ms. Hyorin, our Assistant Marketing Manager. Hyo, this is Mr. Lee Donghae, CEO of Global Ventures”, Siwon said.

“Lee Donghae? Why’s his name sounds familiar?”, Hyorin thought.

“Hello Ms. Hyorin, nice to meet you”, Donghae said.

“Nice to meet you too, Mr. Lee”, Hyorin replied with a smile.

“Haishh.. her smile is killing me. Cut it out, Lee Donghae!”, Donghae thought. He then noticed that Jessica wasn’t with them. “Where’s Ms. Jung? I thought she supposed to join us for this lunch meeting, right?”, Donghae asked.

“Oh, she’s unable to join us today because she had a personal matter to attend to”, Siwon replied.

“Oh, okay. Alright, shall we order now? We can eat our lunch while having a discussion”, Donghae said while looking at Mr. Son. Mr. Son nodded his head and called the waiter to take their orders. After all of them made their orders for lunch, Donghae then started the discussion. During the discussion, his eyes never escaped from occasionally staring at Hyorin. Hyorin on the other hand felt uncomfortable when she realized that Donghae kept on staring at her.

Twenty minutes later, the waiters entered the room with trays of foods and drinks that they have ordered earlier, and placed them on the table. After done serving the foods and drinks, the waiters left the room. The four of them then started to eat their lunch.

“So, Miss Hyorin, how did you find your first day of working?”, Donghae asked while munching his food. His eyes was staring at Hyorin.

“So far so good. I used to work with international company, so, I think I don’t have any problem working with Choi Industries”, Hyorin replied politely.

“Good to know that”, Donghae said smilingly as he nodded his head. He was about to have further conversation with Hyorin when suddenly Siwon interrupted him.

“Hmm.. Mr. Lee, have you read and checked on our contract draft that Jessica had sent to you earlier?”, Siwon asked.

“Haishh.. this brat! Why are you interrupting my precious time with Hyorin, huh?”, he thought. (Author’s note: Poor Siwon! LOL!)

“Ermm.. yes, I’ve already checked on it. But, there’re some parts in the draft that needed to have further discussion with Jessica. But, since she’s not here, I think maybe we can do that next time”, Donghae replied.

“Oh, you don’t have to worry, Mr. Lee. You can continue to discuss it with Miss Hyorin. Jessica has already briefed her about the draft”, Siwon said.

“Jinja?”, Donghae said with his eyes widened. But then he realized that it was too obvious for them to notice on how excited he was when he finally had a chance to meet Hyorin again. He shook off the thought, and it jolts him back to his sense as he tried to compose himself.

“I think that’s a good idea”, Donghae immediately agreed on Siwon’s suggestion. “Alright, let’s continue eating”, Donghae said while glancing at Hyorin before he continued eating his food.


Back to YoonYul’s cafe

After driving her car to the cafe which took about 30 minutes away from her office, Jessica finally arrived in front of YoonYul’s cafe. She parked her car at the cafe parking space, and immediately went out of the car. She then walked to the door and quickly entered inside.

“Annyeong!”, one of the waiters greeted Jessica.

“Annyeong!”, Jessica replied as she smiled. Her eyes wandering around the dining area. There’re a few customers having their lunch at that time. She then spotted Danny was sitting at one of the tables, busy playing with his car toys. She smiled and walked towards the little boy.

“Hello, sweetie!”, Jessica said soon after she approached the table. Danny was startled, and immediately turned his head.

“Mommyyy!”, he exclaimed excitedly and as soon as she saw Jessica. He jumped off from his chair and dashed towards Jessica and hugged her legs. Jessica squatted down and hugged the little boy. She kissed his cheek repeatedly.

“Aigoo my baby, why are you playing here alone? Where’s daddy?”, Jessica asked the little boy.

“Daddy work”, he replied while pointing at the kitchen’s direction. Jessica then stood up and held Danny’s hand, led him to sit back on the chair.

“Let’s sit here and wait for daddy, otay?”, Jessica said to the little boy.

“Otay!”, Danny nodded his head, and continued playing with his toys. Jessica little boy’s hair gently. She then took out her phone from her handbag, and started to type a text.

To: My Shikshin Sooyoungie

Baby, I’m already here!

Jessica put her phone on the table, waiting for her fiance to reply the text. Not long after that, Sooyoung came out of the kitchen with a tray of foods and drinks in his hands. He scanned through the area, and she found Jessica was sitting with Danny at the same table. He smiled widely and walked towards them.

“Hello, gorgeous. Sorry for keep you waiting”, Sooyoung gave her a peck on her lips after he put down the tray on the table. He quickly shifted the plates and glasses from the tray and put them on the table.

“It’s okay, baby. I just arrived”, Jessica smiled and patted the chair next to her, wanting Sooyoung to sit there. Sooyoung then took Danny from his chair, and put the little boy to sit on his lap.

“Stop playing, baby. Let’s eat”, Sooyoung said to Danny.

“Eatttt!”, Danny said excitedly as his eyes were glued at the foods that were on the table.

“Alright, shikshin junior, open your mouth. Say ahhh”, Jessica said as she scooped some food and carried the spoon to the little boy’s mouth. Danny opened his mouth widely and immediately eat the food. He munched his food while continue playing with his toys.

“How’s your work today?”, Sooyoung asked while he scooped some food from his plate and fed Jessica.

“Work’s okay. You know what, I’m supposed to have a lunch meeting with Siwon oppa, Hyorin and our clients. But, since I’d promised to have our lunch together, Siwon oppa just gave me his permission without hesitation”, Jessica replied while munching her food.

“Jinja? Good to know that”, Sooyoung said as he scooped up some food and fed himself first before he fed his little boy.

“I feel sorry with Hyorin actually, since today is her first day of working, but Siwon oppa had dragged her to have a lunch meeting with client”, Jessica replied.

“She will doing fine, sweetie. She used to work with international company before, remember? I don’t think she will have a problem with that”, Sooyoung said.

“Yeah, I hope so”, Jessica replied and continued fed the little boy. They continued to feed each other while chatting on random things until its about time that Jessica have to go back to her office.

 

 

: )

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================

Hello chingus! I'm so sorry for the late update. I hate myself for not able to update often nowadays. Writer's block attacking me again! T.T

Anyways, I'll try my best to update as often as I could. Hope you guys like the chapter, and don't forget to drop your comment as well. Love you guys! :-*

Sincerely,

Your humble author.