Chapter 22

Love Will Find A Way

 

**Did you guys spotted this moment in Soshi's new MV? Such a nice treat for SooSica shippers, right? ;P**

 

 

At the Jung’s mansion

Jessica had just arrived home after attending a long dinner meeting with client at one of the fancy restaurants in Seoul. She was so exhausted until she couldn’t feel her legs anymore. She flopped herself onto her bed as soon as she entered her room.

“God, I’m so tired!”, she exclaimed. She decided to have a quick shower before she went to sleep. She forced herself to get up from her comfy bed, and dragged her heavy feet to the bathroom.

After taking the time about ten minutes to shower, Jessica went out of the bathroom, and walked to her closet and took her pjs. After wearing her pjs, she slowly headed to her bed. She was about to switch off the lamp when she noticed that the message light on her phone was blinking. There’s an incoming text for her.

“Hmm.. that must be from Donghae”, she mumbled as she let out a soft sigh. She took her phone from the bedside table, and looked at the phone screen. Her eyes got widened when she saw the name of the sender. She immediately read the text.

From: Choi Sooyoung
Hi Sica, how are you doing?

Jessica was smiling like crazy woman after reading the text. She really miss him and Danny since the last time she saw them. She immediately reply the text.

To: Choi Sooyoung
Soo, I’m so sorry. I was in the bathroom just now.
I’m fine, Soo. How about you? :)

She patiently waited for a reply from Sooyoung. A few minutes later, her phone’s beeping.

“BEEP! BEEP!”

From: Choi Sooyoung
I’m doing good. Sorry Sica, I need to continue my work. I’ll text you later, okay?
Good night Sica. Have a sweet dreams! :)

Jessica frowned after reading the recent text reply from Sooyoung. She really wanted to receive more from the latter. She then pressed the reply button and started to reply the text.

To: Choi Sooyoung
Okay, I’ll wait.
Good night, Soo. Please send my hugs and kisses to Danny, okay?
Oh, and for you too.. Have a sweet dreams! :)

Jessica immediately pressed the send button, and the text was successfully sent to Sooyoung. She read back the message that she just sent to Sooyoung. She giggled as she shook his head in disbelief.

“Oh god! I can’t believe I sent that kind of text to him”, she mumbled as she felt a sudden heat on her face. She put her phone back on the bedside table, and switch off the lamp. She hugged her pillow tightly.

Choi Sooyoung.. you’re really driving me crazy!


The next morning at Seoul University

Today was the first day Sooyoung went back for teaching after his one week medical leave ended. After meeting with the dean of his school, he rushed to the cafe nearby the university where he promised to have a breakfast together with Yonghwa and Seohyun.

“Hey, guys. Sorry I’m late”, Sooyoung greeted them as soon as he entered the cafe. There’re not many people on that time, so, it’s easy for Sooyoung to spot their table.

“It’s okay, Soo. We’re just arrived”, Yonghwa got up from the chair to hug his friend, and patted his back.

“How are you, Soo?”, Seohyun asked after both of them sat on their respective chairs.

“I’m good, Seo. I want to thank both of you for helping me, so, just order what you guys want, it’s on me”, Sooyoung said.

“Soo, you don’t have to do this. We’re friends, and we should help each other. That’s what friends would do when other friends were in trouble”, Yonghwa replied as he patted on Sooyoung’s shoulder.

“Yong was right, Soo. It’s just a small matter, don’t worry, okay?”, Seohyun said as she smiled.

“I know that you guys are my awesome friends, but still, I insist to treat you guys for breakfast this morning. So, never say no, okay?”, he said. Both YongSeo couple giggled on his words.

“Okay, if you say so. Waiter!”, Yonghwa replied and immediately called the waiter to take their orders.

"So, are we going to start our jamming session again during weekend?", Yonghwa asked.

“Yeah, sure, why not? But please, not at that club again. It's really a nightmare for me, you know”, Sooyoung replied. Both of them laughed.

“Of, course, buddy. Besides, I’ve already got a place for our group to perform. Kwanghee told me that his manager offered us to perform at their place since we have made their club become crowded last time”, Yonghwa said.

“Jinja? Wow, that’s cool. So, when are we going to start?”, Sooyoung asked excitedly.

“I was about to ask you about this before, but, I just waited until your hand completely recovered. So, if you don’t mind, can we start this Saturday?”, Yonghwa asked.

“Yup, sure. I’m okay with that. At least I still got a time to practice”, he replied. “Did you guys already told about this to Jiyeon and Wooyoung?”, he asked again.

“They already knew about it, and they’re also agree to start on this coming Saturday”, Seohyun replied.

Not long after that, the waiter came with a tray of food and drinks that they have ordered earlier.  The three of them continue their chatting while eating their breakfast.


Later that afternoon, at YoonYul’s cafe

Jessica and Tiffany decided to have their lunch together at YoonYul’s cafe. Well, they’re not planning to go there at first, but, Jessica insisted Tiffany to have their lunch there since it's the place where her ‘newfound lover’ is working . Since that night, she’s actually waiting for Sooyoung to send his text again, but sadly she didn't receive any from the latter. So, she decided to drag her best friend to accompany her since she was desperately wanted to meet Sooyoung. Besides, she didn’t want YoonYul couple noticed on her presence.

Oh, if you guys wondered why Jessica was not with Donghae, he’s actually went to Europe for his business trip for one month after he came back from Japan. (Author’s note: I shooed him to go to Europe.. LOL!) So, this will become a great chance for SooSica to spend their time together. (Author’s note: You guys wanted them to become an official couple, right? so, let’s give them a chance!)

Sooyoung arrived at the cafe early as usual. As soon as he entered the kitchen, he went straight to the store room to change his shirt.

“Hello bosses!”, he greeted the YoonYul couple.

“Hi, Soo!”, both of them greeted him back in unison. Yuri was busy preparing ingredients to cook, while his girlfriend was busy with her pastry work.
 
“Soo, could you please send these food and drinks to table number 10?”, Wooyoung asked as he placed a tray of drinks on the ordering counter.

“Sure, buddy!”, Sooyoung replied as he walked out of the kitchen and took the tray from the ordering counter. He walked towards the table mentioned, and he was surprised to find out that the customers who were sitting at that table were known to him.

“Hey, you guys are here!”, he said excitedly as he immediately placed the food and drinks on the table. Sooyoung was actually excited meeting Jessica again.

“Hi, Soo! How are you doing?”, Tiffany asked.

“I’m good, Tiff. Hi, Sica!”, Sooyoung greeted with a smile.

“H-hi, Soo!”, Jessica shyly replied.

“Since when you become shy with Sooyoung, huh?”, Tiffany asked while looking at Jessica weirdly.

“Y-yah! I’m not!”, she exclaimed. Sooyoung just giggled while looking at both of them.

“Girls, sorry, I need to excuse myself. Work’s waiting. I’ll see you guys later, okay?”, Sooyoung said as he started to leave their table.

“Okay, Soo. See you later!”, Tiffany replied while waving her hand at Sooyoung. Jessica could only watched him walking away from their table. She wanted to talk more with Sooyoung, but she afraid it will look obvious since Tiffany is with her. She decided to send text to Sooyoung. But, suddenly...

“BEEP! BEEP!”

To: Jessica Jung
Hi, Sica! Sorry to disturb you.
Are you free tonight? :)

 

Jessica smiled widely after reading the text. She was about to reply it when Tiffany interrupted her.

“Is that from Donghae?”, Tiffany asked as she tried to peek on Jessica’s phone screen.

“Y-yah! It’s our secret, why do you want to know?”, she snapped. Tiffany chuckled while continue munching her food. Jessica then continue to reply the text.

From: Jessica Jung
Hi, Soo! It’s okay. :)
Yes, I’m free tonight. Wae?

Sooyoung looked at his phone screen and smiled. He immediately text back.

To: Jessica Jung
I want to treat you for late night supper. :)

Jessica was smiling after reading the text, but she immediately covered as she doesn’t want Tiffany to notice on what she was doing. She will make fun of her if she knew about it. She immediately reply the text.

From: Jessica Jung
I like that. On what time do you want me to come over?

Sooyoung read the text, and replied it back.

To: Jessica Jung
My shift ends at 10.00 pm. Just come straight over here, okay? :)

Jessica then text back to Sooyoung.

From: Jessica Jung
Okay. I’ll see you tonight. :)

“Have you done with your texting?”, Tiffany sarcastically asked. Jessica was startled.

“Sorry, Tiff, can’t help”, she replied as she grinned.

“Yeah, I thought you dragged me here for having a lunch, not watching you texting with your beloved fiance”, she said as she rolled her eyes. Jessica gasped when she heard the word ‘fiance’. She didn't know why, but ever since she knew Sooyoung, her affection towards her fiance has no longer as it used to. She felt a sudden twinge of guilt.

“Alright, I’m sorry. Let’s eat, okay?”, she smiled lightly as she patted her friend’s hand. Both of them continue eating their food.


Later that night

“KNOCK! KNOCK!”

Sooyoung knocked on the window of Jessica's car. She had been waiting for 15 minutes in the car. She arrived early because she came straight from her office.

“Hey, sorry I’m a bit early”, Jessica said as soon as she lowered the car window.

“It’s okay. Sorry to keep you waiting”, Sooyoung replied with a smile. “Come, let’s go”, Sooyoung said. Jessica then raised her car's window, and immediately went out of her car. After she locked her car, she then walked beside Sooyoung. He immediately intertwined his hand with Jessica’s which make the latter suddenly stopped.

“What’s wrong?”, Sooyoung asked as he turned to look at Jessica. She still stood frozen while her eyes locked on their entwined hands. Sooyoung noticed on it, and he immediately released his hand from her’s. “I-I’m sorry. Please don’t think that I’m taking advantage of you. I just want to make sure you’re stay close to me after, you know...”, he said.

“I’m sorry too. It’s just that, all of a sudden”, she mumbled slowly. She then felt a sudden heat on her face. She was blushing. Sooyoung just giggled.

“Alright, just stay close to me, okay?”, Sooyoung said as he started to walk. But he was stopped by a sudden grip on his wrist. He turned to look at it.

“Sorry”, Jessica muttered as she lowered her head.

“It’s okay, Sica. Let’s go”, Sooyoung smiled and intertwined his hand with her’s again. Jessica couldn’t help but smiling widely while looking at their entwined hands. Sooyoung then lead her to the street which not far from YoonYul’s cafe, where located a few food stalls over there.

“Okay, here we are”, Sooyoung said. Jessica’s eyes grew bigger while looking at the surroundings.

What? We’re going to have our supper in here? Oh god!

 

 

 

**All My Love is For You : )**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

===================================================================================================

Hello chingus! Sorry for the late update. Hope you guys like the chapter.

Have you guys watched Soshi's new song MV? What do you think about it? I love it! ^^

Thank you for subscribing and reading my story, and also for your comments. Really appreciate it!

See you guys in the next chapter!

 

Sincerely,

Your humble author.